Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 1, 2021 12:25 AM

Sep 2015
one question, is minori confession in the right timeline with from LN ver? if it is, i think we can expect more upcoming project cuz the way I see it, the chinese server arc being rushly wrapped and the romance thingy problems have given out conclusion, it looks like the producer or the author already tired of derailing and wanna go back focusing on the plot development a.k.a main problem-to call GM. i admire Log Horizoon because the world settings and its development, that's i still feel unnecessary about the romcom spices. glad some of it ended.

We need more political war and raids! lol

anyway 2nd question, how far does the LN go? cuz fandom not much helping
Apr 1, 2021 12:34 AM
Dec 2018
This season is very boring imo.
6/10
Apr 1, 2021 12:46 AM
Oct 2020
Idk why but i feel the fairy tail vibe on this anime
Apr 1, 2021 1:02 AM

May 2020
2132 said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
That was abominable.

Why was the show about the punk ass kids? No one care about them. There were like 2 episodes dedicated to them in season 2 and those were awful as well.

Just make it about the main characters
I disagree strongly but I respect your opinion so respect mine I care about them and clearly others do to besides did you forget season 1 Shiroe saved them and then in season 1 Rudy albeit the oldest of the kids is still a kid and Shiroe saved him and he is a person of the land so by default he is interesting and he is my favorite do you not consider him a kid? and finally what is so annoying about them I don’t get it in fact I think Tetra is the most annoying and she/he is a adult I don’t really get it can you enlighten me on all of what I’ve just said because I just don’t get it? especially about the kids role in season 1

nahh, s2 was good up untill the sec half where they focus on the kids. i personally find them annoying last season because idk tho (couldn't remember) but i dont like them. i was hoping that we will never see them again this season but ehhh haha. Although, minori was good during the raid and i respect that but i couldnt help but to hate her because of her admiration of shiroe. she wouldnt finish a sentence without her mentioning shiroe lol
Apr 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Jan 2012
Once again kids ruined the season. Oh well, still a fine watch. 6/10 and Krusty was the best part.
Apr 1, 2021 6:13 AM

Mar 2012
Hentoki said:
one question, is minori confession in the right timeline with from LN ver? if it is, i think we can expect more upcoming project cuz the way I see it, the chinese server arc being rushly wrapped and the romance thingy problems have given out conclusion, it looks like the producer or the author already tired of derailing and wanna go back focusing on the plot development a.k.a main problem-to call GM. i admire Log Horizoon because the world settings and its development, that's i still feel unnecessary about the romcom spices. glad some of it ended.

We need more political war and raids! lol

anyway 2nd question, how far does the LN go? cuz fand
om not much helping

AS i said in my other post, vol 13 starts the beggining of the endgame.

China serves are pretty much just side stories not main stories. LN wise from what mamare planned we got 4 more volumes left of content to adapt and the wn is in the middle of writing vol 14. the ln is on hiatus dont ask why cause i dont know.

vol 14 i can tell you is shiroe and co will finally deal with indicus, nureha and all of plant hywaden as said in the ending. after that is just the confrontation of the genius on the moon and solve the big mystery that put everyone in this game and how they can get back,
Apr 1, 2021 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
lucio54 said:
spaesu said:
pretty cool final episode, nice that they finally defeated those things, wonder whatll happen next. oh well, this season was quite alright, i'd say it was overall a 2/10.

Dude i don't even know you, but no way in hell a 2 is "quite alright" no matter what you say, its literraly the second worse rating you can even do.
yeah, it was quite alright
Apr 1, 2021 9:01 AM
Oct 2019
Wow the kids are doing really well on the raid and Minori surely Leading the Party to victory....
What a Team Work.

Minori confession, but at least Shiroe didn't lie and playing with her feelings...
Poor Minori, hey at least you said it.

Shiroe x Akatsuki confirmed, we all waiting for that...

Solid Ending, Overall i really enjoyed the Election arc more than the Raid arc.
Yeah sure Action was good to watch but I'm more invested on the Political Drama & of course the Characters.

6/10

See you again in Season 4, whenever it is...
I mean who would have thought we do get Season 3 in the first place lol
davidyodo24Apr 1, 2021 9:05 AM
Apr 1, 2021 9:06 AM
Oct 2019
spaesu said:
pretty cool final episode, nice that they finally defeated those things, wonder whatll happen next. oh well, this season was quite alright, i'd say it was overall a 2/10.

Is this supposed to be a joke?
There is an explanation on the Rating here on MAL and 2 isn't Alright
Apr 1, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
davidyodo24 said:
spaesu said:

nah, it was pretty alright
Apr 1, 2021 9:30 AM
Oct 2019
spaesu said:
davidyodo24 said:

Okay i understand now it's a troll...
Apr 1, 2021 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
davidyodo24 said:
spaesu said:

im not trolling, different people rate differently dont know why its so hard for people to understand that
Apr 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Dec 2014
I really hope the one Shiroe is in love with is not Akatsuki...
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 1, 2021 12:10 PM
Apr 2017
Finally Minori will stop trying to jailbait Shiroe
Apr 1, 2021 12:42 PM

Mar 2008
lucio54 said:
spaesu said:

Dude i don't even know you, but no way in hell a 2 is "quite alright" no matter what you say, its literraly the second worse rating you can even do.

They do it for every show, their rating score is completely abominable.

That being said, an okay season. The best episodes of Log Horizon for me are the raid battles. So the last couple episodes were the best for me despite it being about the low level characters. I definitely miss seeing Shiroe commanding the team though.

The Minori confession scene was nice, she put on a strong face. The immediate shut down was a bit harsh but it was the right call overall. Hopefully Shiroe was talking about Akatsuki, but despite the anime panning over to her, I'm not 100% convinced that's who he was talking about. Confessions are rarely that straight forward.
Apr 1, 2021 2:45 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Natsude_tanaka said:
2132 said:
I disagree strongly but I respect your opinion so respect mine I care about them and clearly others do to besides did you forget season 1 Shiroe saved them and then in season 1 Rudy albeit the oldest of the kids is still a kid and Shiroe saved him and he is a person of the land so by default he is interesting and he is my favorite do you not consider him a kid? and finally what is so annoying about them I don’t get it in fact I think Tetra is the most annoying and she/he is a adult I don’t really get it can you enlighten me on all of what I’ve just said because I just don’t get it? especially about the kids role in season 1

nahh, s2 was good up untill the sec half where they focus on the kids. i personally find them annoying last season because idk tho (couldn't remember) but i dont like them. i was hoping that we will never see them again this season but ehhh haha. Although, minori was good during the raid and i respect that but i couldnt help but to hate her because of her admiration of shiroe. she wouldnt finish a sentence without her mentioning shiroe lol

I have to agree, I dont like the kids as well I also found them annoying tetara is the worst she/he doesn't shut up anyway this season was not brilliant nor was it a train wreck its in between a rock and a hard place lol also those new dumb green haired kids also annoy me, minori brother and rudy probably the best cuz they hardly talk much, 4/10 from me tho

Apr 1, 2021 7:40 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
.....what a mediocre finale.

Akatsuki preached about shiroe and the sisters preached about their vows and tried to do talk no jutsu to some raid monster who talked like a broken record was asinine and cringey.

Everyone was just dazed off like some statues too when those three busy hitting the raid monster.

AND thennn, the confession, Shiroe got boring taste, thought he was talking about Kanami or someone else but it's the boring ninja.

I am feeling pretty generous right now so 6/10 for this season, not sure I would watch the next season, too bad since I really loved the season 1.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 1, 2021 9:57 PM
Sep 2008
It was quiet obvius that Minory wouldnt win and that Akatsuki will be the chosen one, since the others dont have any chance like Henrietta or the other evil girl with cat ears, and Kanami cant be one since she is married and with a child.

But the relationship that I care the most there was nothing of it, this one being Naotsugu x Marielle.
Apr 1, 2021 10:42 PM
Jul 2012
omg the vote is so scary, with like 88.61% hating it...

i personally will love to have Season 4 and some nice Log Horizon figures to collect
Apr 1, 2021 10:55 PM
Jan 2021
Natsude_tanaka said:
2132 said:

but what about season 1 that also had the kids in it in particular Rudy he is my favorite but why I just don’t understand what is so annoying about them I mean sure they their quirks but I like each of them respectively I really just don’t get it
Apr 1, 2021 10:57 PM
Jan 2021
Youbamii said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

I have to agree, I dont like the kids as well I also found them annoying tetara is the worst she/he doesn't shut up anyway this season was not brilliant nor was it a train wreck its in between a rock and a hard place lol also those new dumb green haired kids also annoy me, minori brother and rudy probably the best cuz they hardly talk much, 4/10 from me tho
but they do talk mostly Rudy but he is my favorite character period I just don’t get what is annoying about them
Apr 1, 2021 11:09 PM

May 2020
2132 said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

but what about season 1 that also had the kids in it in particular Rudy he is my favorite but why I just don’t understand what is so annoying about them I mean sure they their quirks but I like each of them respectively I really just don’t get it

Idk, in s1 idm them since they wasnt there much but in the sec half of s2 thats what im frusfrate at idk maybe because of the pointless adventure. It just deter from the actual series i guess. The first half was good i liked it. Yeah i can say with chest, that minori is annoying and orhers as well hahha but like with the gay guy was very annoying not personality wise but the voice mai god kill him
Apr 2, 2021 1:11 AM
Jul 2018
Not everything has -and needs to be- fighting, and fighting. One of the things I like so much about Log Horizon is that it's one of the many few isekais that has an internal world to develop.
I enjoyed it more than S2, everyone needs to have beginning (including the childs).

See you guys in 2027 for season 4 X)
Apr 2, 2021 1:57 AM

Oct 2008
poor Minori! but at least you had the courage to tell him that you love him!

Apr 2, 2021 6:20 AM

Apr 2009
Ah thanks the gods we got the feelings over with, no way around it but through it.

The political crisis was interesting for me though others might have found it too boring. The young ones first raid experience was just OK. Anyway, I feel like only Krusty "had fun" this season, and he's on the other continent. Oh well, still 7/10 for me.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 2, 2021 8:46 AM
Mar 2019
MegamiRem said:
Whew that was a tough raid but I'm glad the little ones could finish it. The Mofur sisters were really cool, specially Lelia.

Wow I wasn't expecting Minori to confess to Shiroe. Guess she wanted to express her feelings after she realised Akatsuki's love for Shiroe is really strong. As expected Shiroe rejected her. Felt bad for Minori, watching her cry made me sad. Also damn we finally got confirmation that Shiroe loves Akatsuki, this is great.

So Shiroe's going to meet Minami eh, this'll be amusing.

Can't believe this season is already over. I was really happy to get another season of Log Horizon as it's one of my favourite animes. This season didn't contain many battles but the political part of this season was really good.

Welp the WN/LN is on hiatus for a long time now. So unless it continues we don't have enough material for a fourth season. So hopefully the author will continue the story and we'll get another season someday.

I swear autohor return wrriting the LN, i discover this LN anime 1 year ago an i like it a lot
Apr 2, 2021 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
Had high hopes after the boring mediocre last half of season two would finally have s3 Log Horizon picking up again into a great new season three, but damn it was just going further down hill into meh i nearly want to drop this now, at least i can fast forward a bit and complete it. Season 4 can just f off for all i care since i can't see this becoming remotely good again. 6/10 for me and being very generous since it's 'Log Horizon'.
Apr 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2018
Damn I felt so bad that the ship between Minori and Shiroe went down so hard but I knew Shiroe would be in love with Akatsuki more. Overall a good end on the romance triangle and a good ending for the season. I would say it was pretty good despite me forgetting everything xD 8/10
Apr 2, 2021 2:42 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
spaesu said:
davidyodo24 said:

im not trolling, different people rate differently dont know why its so hard for people to understand that

Then you can explain me how you have 400 days of manga with only 39 mangas listed on your list?
Its an average 1.8k chapter per manga, because you didn't read anything more than 1 time.
Really want to know.
Apr 2, 2021 3:08 PM
Jul 2018
lucio54 said:
spaesu said:

Then you can explain me how you have 400 days of manga with only 39 mangas listed on your list?
Its an average 1.8k chapter per manga, because you didn't read anything more than 1 time.
Really want to know.
its mal's database glitching or something, idk how thats related to the discussion though
Apr 2, 2021 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't think the Minori loving Shiroe situation would boil over so soon but the result was about what I expected. Of course I feel like shit watching her get rejected but at the same time this is like the one show where I actually like the main girl better in this situation so sorry Minori. You were still great in this season and a wonderful character and girl overall.

Onto my thoughts on the season as a whole. A very complex and interesting plot line for the first half, some Krusty crushing souls on the other server as sort of a break, and then an arc showing the growth of the lower level characters.
It did feel a bit overly convenient though that the exact situation happened to pop up where only bellow level 70 characters would be useful but other than that it was a good arc. Overall 8/10 for this season. Better than season 2 for sure. Definitely hope we get another continuation.
Apr 2, 2021 6:54 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
spaesu said:
lucio54 said:

Really want to know.
its mal's database glitching or something, idk how thats related to the discussion though

Its related about you being a troll or not.
Cause your scoring system doens't make any sense, i have met more people than you can ever imagine and no one, absolutely no fucking one would do 2 to something and say "its okay", cause its really retarded think that the second worse rating possible would be okay.
Then when you give a 1 the anime would be what? mediocre only? cause only 1 point of difference would not make an "ok" go to "the worse thing ever".
But welp if for you make any sense what i can say? like we say in my country "each with their follies"
Apr 2, 2021 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
lucio54 said:
spaesu said:

Cause your scoring system doens't make any sense, i have met more people than you can ever imagine and no one, absolutely no fucking one would do 2 to something and say "its okay", cause its really retarded think that the second worse rating possible would be okay.
Then when you give a 1 the anime would be what? mediocre only? cause only 1 point of difference would not make an "ok" go to "the worse thing ever".
But welp if for you make any sense what i can say? like we say in my country "each with their follies"
idk that's just how my rating system works, i only give a 1 to anime i hate and this anime while it was bad, i still enjoyed some so
Apr 3, 2021 12:56 AM

Nov 2016
was hoping theyd learn their lesson from the 2nd season and leave the kids out the main story. this season felt like it was split in 3; city rights, krustys disappearance and the kids growth. i was honestly hoping for the gang to reunite and kanami to also join akiba, but the kids needed to shine. wonder when theyll 'grow' up as their levels are prolly getting higher.

from a gamers perspective, when elder tales was a game (loved the saying) it was prolly far more advanced than all MMOs today (OFC excluding 'full dives' tech ETC). pretty sure most kids wouldnt be playing this, ima just leave it at that. ah how i wished i was born like 100 years in the future...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Apr 3, 2021 2:56 AM

Feb 2014
This season had its ups and downs. Mostly because of how they mellowed down the tactics and bts meets. Hope the coming arc wouldn't disappoint in the future.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 3, 2021 1:15 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
aLotQuestion_ said:
I really hope the one Shiroe is in love with is not Akatsuki...

It is Akatsuki tho didn't you see while he was giving his big speech about whom he loves, it also transitioned to a shot of Akatsuki with her hair blowing in the wind

Apr 3, 2021 1:26 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Rinrinka said:
.....what a mediocre finale.

Akatsuki preached about shiroe and the sisters preached about their vows and tried to do talk no jutsu to some raid monster who talked like a broken record was asinine and cringey.

Everyone was just dazed off like some statues too when those three busy hitting the raid monster.

AND thennn, the confession, Shiroe got boring taste, thought he was talking about Kanami or someone else but it's the boring ninja.

I am feeling pretty generous right now so 6/10 for this season, not sure I would watch the next season, too bad since I really loved the season 1.

You and me both sister for me season 1 was pretty damn good I wasn't sure myself If I'd watch a new season but after making it this far I feel like I kinda need to see this through to the end so if they make a new season ill probably watch it yes call me masochistic lol plus the world building/power system etc are pretty interesting especially how in depth they go with the game mechanics

Apr 3, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2015
lucio54 said:
spaesu said:

I think most of those manga days consist of her "Plan to Read" list.
Apr 3, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
lucio54 said:

idk that's just how my rating system works, i only give a 1 to anime i hate and this anime while it was bad, i still enjoyed some so

Your rating system is quite inefficient and doesn't help anyone. It is ok if it works for you, but if you go out of your way to write about it on this forum knowing what each number represents according to the very easy-to-read mal explanation beside each of them, then that means you are trolling.
Apr 3, 2021 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
SaeLiuS said:
spaesu said:

Your rating system is quite inefficient and doesn't help anyone. It is ok if it works for you, but if you go out of your way to write about it on this forum knowing what each number represents according to the very easy-to-read mal explanation beside each of them, then that means you are trolling.
what are you the mal police or something? i can rate however i want and i have no obligation to change the way i rate or refrain from engaging in discussions because of it. it doesnt matter if my rating system doesnt help everyone either, i rate anime for myself. i dont understand why people feel the need to police my ratings, nothing good comes of it, what is the point of doing it?? im really getting tired of you all
Apr 3, 2021 9:01 PM

Nov 2009
It wasn't that bad of a season, it's still pretty good. Just have a lot more "talking" that ppls apparently doesn't like...

But it's all for the actual progression of the Story, I guess ppls just wants action. (and from high levels and not low levels, as seen from Krusty's flashback fight ppls were hyped, then we got lowbies fight and ppls decide to call it boring)

Also, ppls mentioned the last episode's MVP is Akatsuki, but for me it was the Mofur sisters, since they're the one to actually trigger the courage within all the kids. All Akatsuki did was encourage Minori. But then again... the REAL MVP is still Shiroe for being the best teacher, without him, Minori and all others wouldn't have known how to organize and do a Raid together.

And big props to Minori on that confessions. She just didn't have the timing as Shiroe is already "taken".

But it's all good, since from the looks of it, I have a feeling that Minori will end up with Touya, lol.

Also, looks like we're already pre-planning next season.

___ ___ ___

Overall, this season was pretty good in term of story building. (and reminder to everyone, this series prioritize on story building over action-battles) (so most of the reviews and votes will be negative as ppls loves action-battles, easily seen from series that have high action-battle with high rating and story-building with low ratings)

Other note, don't pay attention to last episode votes for any series, apparently there are groups going around and just do low votes on all series last episodes.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 3, 2021 9:02 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
SaeLiuS said:

what are you the mal police or something? i can rate however i want and i have no obligation to change the way i rate or refrain from engaging in discussions because of it. it doesnt matter if my rating system doesnt help everyone either, i rate anime for myself. i dont understand why people feel the need to police my ratings, nothing good comes of it, what is the point of doing it?? im really getting tired of you all

The question is that if it is for you then why do you come here and share it with us? To deliberately make people angry? What's the point in that?
Apr 3, 2021 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
SaeLiuS said:
spaesu said:

The question is that if it is for you then why do you come here and share it with us? To deliberately make people angry? What's the point in that?
no... that is definitely not my intention, i just make forum posts to note down my thoughts with what i think about the anime and to see and discuss it. theres lots of other stuff i wrote there so idk why you guys are so hyper focused on the score :/

also, if some random strangers scoring on an online anime forum makes you feel offended or angry then i suggest you watch this video:
Apr 3, 2021 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
SaeLiuS said:

no... that is definitely not my intention, i just make forum posts to note down my thoughts with what i think about the anime and to see and discuss it. theres lots of other stuff i wrote there so idk why you guys are so hyper focused on the score :/

also, if some random strangers scoring on an online anime forum makes you feel offended or angry then i suggest you watch this video:

Maybe people are focused on your score because you mention it, while normal people just write their opinion...

Also, that video has been on RebelPanda's profile for ages, you took it from there? In my experience though, insecure people are the ones who seek content that talks about insecurity...

Apr 3, 2021 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
SaeLiuS said:
spaesu said:

Maybe people are focused on your score because you mention it, while normal people just write their opinion...

Also, that video has been on RebelPanda's profile for ages, you took it from there? In my experience though, insecure people are the ones who seek content that talks about insecurity...

i usually just do that but since its the last episode i also add my final score in there too, idk why you're so obsessed with it, you probably wouldn't care if i gave it a 6 or something
Apr 3, 2021 9:43 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
SaeLiuS said:

i usually just do that but since its the last episode i also add my final score in there too, idk why you're so obsessed with it, you probably wouldn't care if i gave it a 6 or something

Once again, thats the point, you want people to care, you want attention and that's all
Apr 3, 2021 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
SaeLiuS said:
spaesu said:

Once again, thats the point, you want people to care, you want attention and that's all
tf? why are you projecting so hard, please just stop already. do you actually think that i want random mal users to scream at me and cry because i said a rating? well if you didn't know, i don't. its annoying, just stop this nonsense already
Apr 3, 2021 9:57 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
SaeLiuS said:

tf? why are you projecting so hard, please just stop already. do you actually think that i want random mal users to scream at me and cry because i said a rating? well if you didn't know, i don't. its annoying, just stop this nonsense already

Projecting what? lol. I think you do actually want random mal users to scream at you because your actions are precisely oriented to make that happen. "just stop this nonsense already" And that line was just copy-pasted from a really low-budget soap opera...

And sorry, I was replying to you because I was just bored after watching this anime that was quite boring to me too, I rated it with a 6 for nostalgia only. But I want to do something else now, so if you want to have the last word go ahead, I'm not gonna reply anymore. Cheers.
Apr 3, 2021 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
SaeLiuS said:
spaesu said:

Projecting what? lol. I think you do actually want random mal users to scream at you because your actions are precisely oriented to make that happen. "just stop this nonsense already" And that line was just copy-pasted from a really low-budget soap opera...

And sorry, I was replying to you because I was just bored after watching this anime that was quite boring to me too, I rated it with a 6 for nostalgia only. But I want to do something else now, so if you want to have the last word go ahead, I'm not gonna reply anymore. Cheers.
all i wanted to do was note down my thoughts, im not some masochist...
Apr 3, 2021 10:14 PM

Oct 2015
spaesu said:
SaeLiuS said:

all i wanted to do was note down my thoughts, im not some masochist...

Maybe I was a bit harsh as well, sorry. Also, I like that Nachoneko-sensei's drawing on your profile.
SaeLiuSApr 3, 2021 10:28 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2021

48 by argy97 »»
Apr 7, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 11:27 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2021

46 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2021

46 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 4:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.