Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2021 11:04 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Final chapter of Masamune-kun no Revenge, which focuses on main character Makabe Masamune.

I'm pretty sure too this is the last chapter in the whole series. I submitted a change pending moderator approval to change the total amount of chapters to 56, hopefully that's approved.
Nov 3, 2021 2:33 AM
Aug 2021
this is kinda late but i honestly enjoyed the series. very fun to see adagaki and masamune's story. a lot of ups and downs but was a fun ride.
Jan 31, 2022 5:52 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I think it needs to be said that these final chapters, some will find them named as Masamune-kun no Revenge After School.
Was planning on reading them for awhile but didnt found an entry, they realized that said chapters continuated the chapters count from the main series.

I think it is not the best solution because someone that has marked the main series as finished since it was finnalized, also saw added these extra stories, to their counts, without being aware more was released.
A separate entry would have been appropriated for this.

Anyone, these last chapters were really enjoyable too, fleshing out the characters a bit more, Adakagi was very cute, I just wish they had ended this last scene, with a kiss, or something more akin to a romantinc promise to marry one another, still it was a good read.
Jul 15, 2022 1:17 PM

May 2015
What a train wreck, I did not had any preferred ending in mind (even if my favorite is Neko though), I usually try keep a more neutral stance on this things and just enjoy the story but this one really went off the rails a long time ago. Everyone was unlikable at the end, Aki was insufferable most of the story, Yoshino flipped between boring and infuriating, Neko was mostly a waste of time, Makabe had glimpses of being entertaining but for the most part wasn't even likable. I have no clue what the author intentions were, what was the thought if any behind the series? What a waste of ink. Main heroine does nothing for 1/5 of the story and still wins.

Reminds me of Seo Kouji, except at least he doesn't take a year to finish 5 chapters or so.
Jul 11, 2023 1:23 AM
Jun 2022
Ngl my first impression of it was "meh, its just a normal rom-com, they'll probably figure out the truth and start dating" but before i knew it, i couldnt stop reading. i finished the entire manga in a hour or two. Just when u think its all over, they give u a twist that makes u wanna keep reading it
Sep 28, 2023 1:49 AM
Nov 2019
it felt like the finishing bow to the manga
Mar 17, 1:52 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to Hlebka
What a train wreck, I did not had any preferred ending in mind (even if my favorite is Neko though), I usually try keep a more neutral stance on this things and just enjoy the story but this one really went off the rails a long time ago. Everyone was unlikable at the end, Aki was insufferable most of the story, Yoshino flipped between boring and infuriating, Neko was mostly a waste of time, Makabe had glimpses of being entertaining but for the most part wasn't even likable. I have no clue what the author intentions were, what was the thought if any behind the series? What a waste of ink. Main heroine does nothing for 1/5 of the story and still wins.

Reminds me of Seo Kouji, except at least he doesn't take a year to finish 5 chapters or so.
@Hlebka it's series like these that makes others better so I'm thankful for that & I can name at least 1 moment that shocked me, Masamune being held at gun point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM

» Why 70 chapters?

Santimax - Dec 30, 2023

7 by RonBWL »»
Jan 20, 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.