Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Feb 2, 1:52 PM
Sep 2015
My Friendooooooo
Feb 2, 6:38 PM
Jul 2023
I hate how Yuji is so sentimental towards the two monstrous murderous brothers like What about the innocent victim's lives that were taken? Why not feel sorry for them instead like do you feel bad fr preventing more deaths and seeking justice for the innocent victims. Like f0ck the brothers (they aren't human anymore) they kill innocent people for pleasure!
Feb 4, 6:02 AM
Feb 2023
Great Anime. Lovely and funny characters, great story, epic fight scenes and beautiful music.
Feb 7, 4:06 PM
Aug 2019
this show is the best
Feb 10, 7:17 AM
Jan 2024
MY BROTHA IDATORI YUJI
Feb 12, 10:29 AM
May 2019
One of the best animes I've ever seen.
Feb 15, 9:22 PM
Jan 2021
Goated ending to the second season cant wait for the third.
Feb 16, 8:06 AM
Jul 2023
Oh my god that fight went hard
- may I just say, the music in this episode is AMAZING
- poor Yuji was forced to kill. Character moment though
- We never found out about who “Yuta Okkotsuki” was, which is sad, but maybe we will later
- For a battle shounen, this was really good. Showed EXACTLY how to do it, and trashes on every other popular battle anime. This should be the new bar
Feb 17, 4:22 AM

Oct 2008
Baby's first anime and this thread proves it.
Feb 28, 1:49 PM
Jul 2019
One of the best anime to come out in the 2023/24 season.
Feb 29, 1:33 AM
May 2021
very well done. Cool insight into Nobara finally and her abilities
Feb 29, 9:59 AM
Oct 2023
I reccomend it if you like demon slayer! Its not the same obviously but it has similarities!
Feb 29, 4:29 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to amateur
Baby's first anime and this thread proves it.
@amateur babies' *. u pushing 40 hating on animes online bro ur life is over lmfao
Mar 2, 3:55 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to psykixk
@amateur babies' *. u pushing 40 hating on animes online bro ur life is over lmfao
@psykixk

Singular,Plural, the number is implied.

Animes is implied as well in the term 'anime'.

Keep crying baby lmao
Mar 2, 10:52 PM
Jan 2022
Goated show, Yuji better than Eren
Mar 6, 12:55 PM
Oct 2022
MASTERPIECE best anime of 2023
Mar 7, 9:04 AM
Jul 2021
gege when i catch u gege
Mar 9, 8:00 PM
Jan 2024
epic fight depiction, characterisation of mc was well done
Mar 11, 2:58 AM
Nov 2023
This anime is pretty good and i pretty recommend this anime to someone that love adventure genre
Mar 13, 2:14 PM
Apr 2023
It's the perfect version of Naruto
Mar 16, 10:43 PM
Mar 2021
It was awesome. My friend that said it was over-hyped is a Mexican-virgant
Mar 17, 2:46 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Definitely not my cup of tea. I liked the episodes or parts that weren't full of fighting the most, but it's like the fighting was the main point, so at that point it's just not my cup of tea. Everything was nice visually, but the story left a lot more to be desired. The character interactions with our main three first years were actually pretty fun, but we got so little of that. The characters themselves have interesting stuff going on, but I feel like the main story itself is so bland that a lot of it doesn't matter as much in the end. Like, Maki is cool and has her backstory, but to be honest it's something that needs to be better incorporated into the story somehow. Like it could be its own anime plot, but the relevance here, how it influences others, and how it influences the main plot are just so... minor. It's so unfortunate. So woefully unfortunate. I see a lot of it is there, it's just like they didn't put the pieces together well enough for me to actually care about the story as a whole. They spent so much time trying to make the fights look cool instead.

Before I decided to watch this since my little cousin asked, people tried to sell me on this by saying "It's just as good as Demon Slayer!" Except... I didn't like Demon Slayer either.;; I had to look back and see what I even rated Kimetsu no Yaiba and I see I gave it a 2/10. I remember a big reason for that was the characters. I couldn't stand most of them. My first reaction was to rate this a 5/10, though right now I've placed it at 4/10. Might change it. While I kinda feel like I enjoyed the two anime almost equally, I think the characters here were a lot more bearable-- I might even say I liked them okay enough. Like I really feel like characters and visual aspects are fine here for the most part, but I think it just didn't come together as well as the anime itself might think... and I feel a little sad about it, because I feel like if they had then I would have liked this a lot more.

And then in general, I just can not bring myself to care about the main plot. The whole unregistered special grades-- honestly, let 'em take the place over. Hanami has a pretty solid reason why they're down for the cause and it's kinda hard to beat that. Humans just kinda are doing their jujutsu stuff because humans feel entitled to survive or whatever. It's not as convincing of an argument as the anime thinks-- assuming we agree with the human side simply because we're human. Eh. Gonna have to do better than that. Unfortunately, since it makes that assumption, things just kinda ring flat for the plot in general. There's not a lot of substance or meaning to gain. Not much that's particularly thought-provoking, and that's a shame. I don't think I'll be continuing to season two. I'm glad others liked it though-- and that's an understatement.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 22, 4:05 PM
Mar 2024
Fun and fun and fun and yeah fun
Mar 23, 6:48 AM
Apr 2020
Sick stuff, glad to see Nobara pop off
Mar 25, 10:23 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, well in the end these curses didn't last at all and they left the last brother for last, it's incredible how strong they all became, they all deserve to move up a category even if the director doesn't like it hahaha
So because of Itadori, Sakuna's other fingers resonated...well it's time to take responsibility for your actions I guess.
Sakuna only appeared for a moment to eat his finger....CINEMA

Now it's time for the movie and then season 2 :)
Mar 28, 2:39 AM

Oct 2020
I was a little confused by the scene towards the end where the Kyoto Principal was asking Todo and Mei Mei for their recommendations
I understand asking Mei Mei since she seems like a high ranking superior-type person but isn't Todo just another student..?
Mar 30, 6:41 PM
Nov 2020
plain in all a very good anime, i approove
Mar 30, 9:14 PM
Feb 2023
its my favorite anime,i love it
Mar 31, 8:49 AM
Mar 2024
"In the heart of darkness, shines the flame of fearlessness and true friendship. In a world where shadows threaten to swallow everything, we are the ones who define light and strength. Jujutsu Kaisen is not just an anime, but an epic of courage, of of camaraderie and sacrifice. Through the storm of battles and suffering, we remember that we are stronger together than we are alone. Let us raise the banner of hope and face the chaos with united and determined hearts! For in every shadow hides a ray of light, and in every battle a new power is born!" 🌟🔥
Apr 1, 1:05 PM
Jun 2022
amazing loved it!
Apr 2, 3:04 AM
Sep 2023
No doubt its freakin good
Apr 2, 3:23 PM

Oct 2017
The animation was spectacular throughout the season, especially during the battles. Of course we can't compare it to crazy things like Ufotable in Demon Slayer, but Mappa left no complaints!
I'm happy with myself for having let the seasons accumulate, now I'm going for the movie and season 2. When there was so much hype I read the premise of this anime and I left it for later having the idea in mind that if it was good it would be better to leave it for the final when it was already finished. From the first chapter this idea of ​​curses, entities with deformities and dubious origins, a world of witchcraft, things that some can see and others cannot, the orphan boy who knows nothing about his parents, is super strong fighting with his fists and using force brute with which he was naturally born. Suddenly he obtains a curse that only he can contain but at the same time it is one of his strengths and is linked to his own death. Is it cliché? It's super cliche and I can say that the author probably liked Naruto quite a bit, it's quite inspirational, right? But it is the sweet drug that I like, it is well made, it seems reused but it is not a cheap copy, it is good merchandise, I totally buy it, it has its touch and the entire concept is well articulated, including the sorcerer system and curse ranges. Anyway, we even have a Kakashi number 2, Goujo is hot, yes. But what I like about him is not that, but his lightness in taking things and that he has powers that surpass reasoning, he is too broken, he's that overpowered that they need to seal him! Those types of characters with crazy inhuman powers that break the barrier of all order are my favorite type. Of course Yuuji is still my favorite because he has a kind heart and seems to have air in his head when in reality he does think about things more often than we think. I hope it has a decent ending, but I hope it is the source of several sequels, we honestly need shonen like these, the genre will never die.
Ant161718Apr 2, 3:29 PM
-¡Give yourself to me!
Apr 4, 11:48 AM
Mar 2024
gojo 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Apr 9, 3:04 AM
Mar 2024
I really wanted to review episiode 'zero' between 24 and 25 it was sooooo good.
Apr 14, 1:55 PM
Mar 2021
fantastic really good
Apr 20, 3:24 AM
Mar 2022
obviously terrific series
Apr 20, 9:03 AM
Mar 2019
first heard about it thought it would be more teenagey, fighing all gass no brakes. but it suprised me with some character development and world building, ofc a lot of memes and goofy stuff but overall a really good anime.
Apr 23, 2:39 PM

Apr 2019
One of the top new era animes by far.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.