Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Sep 2020
What's up with people thinking that Ai's and the teacher's story has been archived already?
Just because it wasn't resumed during this episode it doesn't mean it won't continue and climax in the next two episodes.
Mar 23, 2021 5:46 PM

Mar 2021
Noir_Alchemist said:
MoonDragon72 said:
Yeah... I did not like this episode

I don't get why they would just introduce this villain at the last minute when we only have 1 episode left. This can't actually be the end right? If there's a second season planned then I will be willing to give this a chance since that will give time for everything to be fleshed out more, but if next week's episode is truly the end I will be so fucking disappointed.

Exactly, thats how i felt too... like noooooo, you dont add an extra evil one when there is only 2 episodes left, what you do is SHOW THE TRUE COLORS of the cast you alreasy have shown, how can i care for an evil AI at this point ? I dont believe it , why if they were so neglective to their daugher (the ai) then later they will care for other girls they dont know ??? To discover why her real daugher kill herself ??? Nah, make no sense

And these are the very same people that said " girls kill themselves out of emotions and men out of unachivements " ... like excuse me, either they are lying or the shows creators are very sexits and out of touch with reality. I still want to believe they are sus !

Episode 8 really does seem to have been the turning point for this show. I'm a bit bummed, but I'll stick it out on the off chance they pull through. The characters are so well realized and the setting is so imaginative, it's a shame the story has been so poorly paced. We never got any proper foreshadowing for what was "really" going on, and every episode we *do* get an answer that poses at two more questions in trade. Remember when this show was focused on whether or not Sawaki-sensei was a predator, and one of the main themes of the show seemed to be exploring the various ways adults exploit children?

I thought this episode was neat, as in the Acca's have an interesting story of their own. But it feels like it's from a different show entirely to me. In all honesty, the premise for just this episode could've made for a decent series on its own.
Mar 23, 2021 5:50 PM
May 2017
this episode is the best one so far in this series

Mar 23, 2021 5:54 PM

Mar 2021
Avvenirista said:
What's up with people thinking that Ai's and the teacher's story has been archived already?
Just because it wasn't resumed during this episode it doesn't mean it won't continue and climax in the next two episodes.

I can only speak for myself, but the show's pacing and how little time there is left makes it seem like if it does come up again, it'll be rushed. The show's felt really rushed for a bit now, with plot elements thrown in hastily at the end of episodes or dropped in as exposition that feels rather forced. So maybe it's not so much that I don't expect it to be resolved at all, but I'm doubtful it'll be resolved very well.
Mar 23, 2021 5:56 PM

Jul 2017
Sisyphusson66 said:
Frill went full Lain by the end?

Part of me thinks that the whole "temptation of death" and Frill directly or indirectly causing these suicides is a matter of wishful thinking and hope on the part of the Accas. A way to simplify it to the point where if you stop Frill, then suicides stop, or at least go way down. Frill seems like she purposefully engages Urra-Acca for attention near the end.

But on the other hand, I wonder how Dot and Hyphen get into the egg dreams. Surely it must be Frill, but then there is the question of why they only show up after the "mission is cleared"? What is Frill's interest? Or is she just a psychotic AI?

I think this episode was absolutely brutal, and on its own, very strong. My one real worry is that there is so much left to cover, and so much that probably won't get any exploration (i.e. Rika's reaction to Dot), and clearly not a lot of time left in the series.
WOW, this inference is much is true, and I can definitely see all the parallels of Frill being the psychotic trauma machine of a being that's just like Lain.
Mar 23, 2021 5:56 PM
Jan 2021
84DaysWithout said:
how in the hell can this show conclude itself in one episode
We’ll have to see, personally I can’t wait for next week!
Mar 23, 2021 5:57 PM

Sep 2020
duskyboris said:
Avvenirista said:

I can only speak for myself, but the show's pacing and how little time there is left makes it seem like if it does come up again, it'll be rushed. The show's felt really rushed for a bit now, with plot elements thrown in hastily at the end of episodes or dropped in as exposition that feels rather forced. So maybe it's not so much that I don't expect it to be resolved at all, but I'm doubtful it'll be resolved very well.

I can't say I agree with your assessment of how the series is handling things, but I understand your concerns.
I just think it's silly to not expect any conclusions to Ai's story because it's a given that the truth about the teacher and Koito will be revealed.
Mar 23, 2021 6:02 PM

Mar 2021
Avvenirista said:
duskyboris said:

I can't say I agree with your assessment of how the series is handling things, but I understand your concerns.
I just think it's silly to not expect any conclusions to Ai's story because it's a given that the truth about the teacher and Koito will be revealed.

Hey, fair enough. I think it's fair to say you're not really disappointed in the show's direction, whereas I am, so my expectations are pretty low at this point. But it'll be much better if you're right than I am.
Mar 23, 2021 6:04 PM

Feb 2021

Exactly, the episode itself is not the issue, as you mention is a good premise if you have time to developt it , thats why i also agree i hope they know how to end this in 2 episodes or if there is going tl be a season 2

Yes, i do remember how the show seems to be focus on how adults groom or abuse kids into their main topic ... was easy to understand why an abused girl kill herself , or how a girl who identified as boy got raped and had a baby decide WAS TO MUCH FOR HIm to keep going, but now this "is was an AI revenge plan makes this situation dont match for the tone of the show ... how to put it, is like before was serious topic with some magical undertones and now is scifi with an evil culprit.

maybe im just wrong and they will wrap they show nicely, but for me is like a weird turn point. Like i said, is still dont believe ura acca and acca , they are sus i dont trust their words.
Mar 23, 2021 6:07 PM
Aug 2020
84DaysWithout said:
how in the hell can this show conclude itself in one episode
It’s confirmed that there are 2 episodes left, the recap a couple of weeks ago wasn’t planned.
Mar 23, 2021 6:10 PM
Jan 2021
Forgive my language.....but, that was some Fuc*** up SH%^!!! Very dark turn (as if the ongoing suicide angle wasn't dark enough). Cold-blooded murder, crimes of passion...just awfully tragic and shocking stuff. I don't usually go in for dark (DARK!) storylines, but this anime has been intriguing.
Mar 23, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
damn this episode was very interesting, finally gaining some insight into the accas and everything behind the eggs and stuff. really well done episode and great backstory for them, although quite said its nice that we finally understand whats happening, it was frill all along!! i really hope ai doesnt end up like rika and momoe now and they can defeat frill.
Mar 23, 2021 6:25 PM

Aug 2020
they have to stop playing that ed come on you can't do this to me.

that fucking pop will haunt me in my dreams now.
Mar 23, 2021 6:29 PM
Jun 2020
My favorite episode so far, made up for that recap.
This entire episode I just felt the eerie creepiness from this heavily sci-fi based episode, and this background story was truly directed and executed well. As I truly felt tense and engaged as a result the whole episode. Felt strong genuine horror vibes and I loved it. Tho I am confused about the purpose of the wonder eggs and what Ai role in all this means, what are the Accas trying to solve exactly?

copperypilot56_ said:
My favorite episode so far, made up for that recap.
This entire episode I just felt the eerie creepiness from this heavily sci-fi based episode, and this background story was truly directed and executed well. As I truly felt tense and engaged as a result the whole episode. Felt strong genuine horror vibes and I loved it. Tho I am confused about the purpose of the wonder eggs and what Ai role in all this means, what are the Accas trying to solve exactly?

And yes funimation posted on their IG about this episode being delayed till 4pm, is cool

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMar 27, 2021 5:59 AM
Mar 23, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2020
Hm, not fully sure how to think of this one. I feel like Rika didn't get the screentime she deserved and compared to Momoe's part, it didn't really feel as impactful but I guess they didn't want to feel repetitive or they wanted to save time. Not a big fan of this antagonist to be completely honest and she's set up to the final one so oh well.

The backstory was decent imo and it was quite nice seeing the two "mystery characters" get fleshed out and explained as well as the reason why the whole thing came to be in the first place. The character deaths in the flashback felt really sudden and somewhat anticlimactic but I think that's what they were aiming for with the way they did everything. Use of color and soundtracks was great this episode and it really helped elevate scenes. I really hope Ai ends up being ok at the end since that sound effect at the end definitely wasn't a good sign.

My main concern regarding this episode would be that it's the second last one and this doesn't feel like the type of episode that would lead into a concluding one. The conclusion could easily be a very hit or miss one for me but I'm hoping it's gonna be good since I've enjoyed wep overall and I wanna end it on a good note. Still a bit mad about the rika thing since I feel like she deserved a more fitting ending but it's fine. I hope next week's episode will be good or at decent and won't end up disappointing many.

Mar 23, 2021 6:40 PM
Oct 2016
VP2003boi said:
I havent watched the episode, i cant considering my country, but i will say one thing, the next episode is most likely NOT the final episode. The recap wasnt planned thats almost a fact, its very likely that the actual final episode will only get released with the blue ray, similar to what happened to kekkai sensen in the past.
Wait, so that means that if we do have another episode we will have to wait for the bluray to release so we can watch it? Or we will be able to watch it like every other episode that releases weekly?
Mar 23, 2021 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
There are two shows here basically, and they are very much at odd with each other. I'd say the second show (the sci-fi one) is the worse one and it's basically eating away the first one.

Mar 23, 2021 6:53 PM
Dec 2017
Frill has more dads than the entire main cast combined.
Mar 23, 2021 6:59 PM

May 2019
WTF

This anime is destroyed.

So, the suicide is not a social issue anymore, but all an evil deed of a cyber AI Yandere?

Man, and the original premisse of this anime was not anything like "Japan is suffering a misterious wave of suicides". No, it was perfect to a metaphor of a psychological show.

Now it become supernatural sci-fi. From a upgraded Madoka, WEP turned into a Serial Experiments Lain out of place.

RIP.
Mar 23, 2021 7:01 PM

Sep 2020
So dark and screwed up, lol.
Things are being explained, that's cool, but there's some left.

Ep 12 will be great, for sure
Mar 23, 2021 7:08 PM

Aug 2015
I personally think that Fril might actually be innocent, and the mannequins (I know their names, but I’m scared that I might misspell them) might’ve changed their perceptions of everything that happened with her in order to make themselves seem innocent? I’m not sure if that makes sense BUT throughout the series, it has sort of been shown that adults are liars. What if the mannequins forced themselves to believe that their second daughter was having a great life, while in reality she wasn’t actually happy? So then after she killed herself, they were desperate to put the blame on someone else due to having a hard time accepting the real cause of her death, and her death as well. And because of that, they most likely created Wonder Eggs so that people wouldn’t have to go through the same stuff as them.
But, if they’re not just trying to victimize themselves, I’d assume that this episode explains why there’s no boys. What I understood was that Fril wanted to be the prettiest girl, meaning that she might’ve wanted a way to “kill” any other girl. And maybe she promised to help the mannequins get their second daughter back as long as they could help get “pretty” girls killed? Like obviously, at this point Rika and Momoe are considered mentally dead, and that’s most likely what Fril would want.

This is probably a reach, and I think it’s written poorly, but it’s just something I was thinking about.
misatoeMar 23, 2021 7:22 PM
Mar 23, 2021 7:17 PM
Aug 2016
What a disaster of a show. disappointing.
Mar 23, 2021 7:47 PM
Apr 2018
I think it may be too soon to assume that all of the involved suicides are related to Frill. That would be disappointing but I feel so much was set up about the things leading to the suicides that it would be weird for them to throw it out the window. We don’t know what other twists could be in store or how reliable of a narrator Ura Acca is (even though I’m lowkey obsessed with him). But I do like how it fleshed out the boys. I’m excited to see how it comes together/ falls apart. (Falling apart not necessarily being a bad thing. Think Eva lol).
Mar 23, 2021 7:52 PM

Jun 2019
I liked this episode a lot more than the last 2.

Getting a thorough backstory on the Uras and how they connected to the larger picture was really needed by this point. They did a really good job depicting their relationship to Frill and how that relationship soured once new women were introduced that she perceived as endangering her position in their lives. Even in death she continues to draw girls to suicide whether it be out of spite or as a form of revenge against the Accas, so they created the Wonder Eggs to train girls to fight her and the insect girls that she created. Doesn’t seem like the best idea since Momoe and now Rika are completely traumatized and they had no way to kill them.

Having Rika’s part in the beginning didn’t really fit with the rest of the episode, but I guess there was no great place to put it since the show is almost over. I would’ve liked to have seen the aftermath of Ai’s conversation with her teacher, maybe that will be in the next episode.

Also, just want to point out that Frill is an AI and our main character’s name is Ai (japanese word for “love”). Not sure if there will be a deeper connection with that or if that is just some wordplay.
Mar 23, 2021 7:54 PM
Jun 2020
Frill popping her lips reminds me of the tongue clicking in the movie Hereditary. Nowhere close to being as creepy and horrific as that movie, but it still added some effect.

As for the plot twist, I actually liked it. There are a few people bitching about it on another thread, and I don't really get why, but whatever I guess.
Mar 23, 2021 7:59 PM

May 2019
Sisyphusson66 said:
Frill went full Lain by the end?

Funny trivia, Lain was also a 14 years old girl.

W.E.P, when Madoka Magica meets S.E Lain...

and the plot turn into a hell of a mess.

Mar 23, 2021 8:04 PM

Feb 2019
So, basically everything here is that they accidentally created a jealous and murderous robot daughter, who after finding out she was murderous, you not turn it off or destroy it is better threw in a hole and declared "job well done," except oops, she can log into the collective unconsciousness Matrix through the soul stealing machine they built, and use that to murder more people. And the only way to defeat it is to recruit troubled teenage girls to act as their child soldiers in the Matrix because that's where she lives now as a cyber ghost or something (Nobody Have Tried Unplugging It?). But I guess we already had the machine that steals souls sitting next to their magical albino corpse, so… right. Uhhhh, huh. Remember when it was just some form of magical hell, and we weren't supposed to just assume that the local business was secretly building robots as an offshoot to their brain stealing machines after a couple decades delving into creating superhumans to run their company? Also, is it weird that my first thought is "Well, it's a more realistic view of computers than In-Spectre or Gachaman Crowds put forth." Having a robo Freddy Krueger will do that.

Who even cares about this swerve into abject nonsense? At what point was any of this story about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? Why are we seemingly making it all about them and this goofy random killer monster-slash-robot-slash-supernatural AI-slash-techno demon? Are we just done with everybody else's (lack of) character arcs? Was that supposed to have been Ai's complete arc? Did Momo and Rikka grow or learn anything in any way, or are we just throwing them aside having turned their magical pets into sushi? And can I say again how fantastic it was to have multiple scenes explaining those stupid things now that we're just stuffing them in the fridge?
Mar 23, 2021 8:04 PM

Jan 2012
There's clearly lots of parallels going on with Frill and Ai.
- Frill is viewed as Thanatos (Death) while Ai means Love and represents Eros therefore
- Frill became that way by feeling Jealousy with her selfish girl upbringing, Ai likely feels Jealousy with Kotio and Sawaki also her Mom and Sawaki
- Frill created 3 friends (Hypen, Dot and i guess Dash/Slash/Caret/Comma?), while Ai got herself 3 friends (Neiru/Rika/Momoe)
- Frill is an AI and likely going to fight Ai so it will be a AI vs Ai Fight
- Himari clearly knew what was up due to encountering Frill and trying to seduce Ura Acca, which clearly felt wrong with the phrase "Im going to look like my mom if im older, so you could have me instead", which perfectly lines up with Sawaki's line in last episode "You are going to look like your mother, when your older". Theres a parallel there, even if they might differ in their meaning

Theres a lot interesting going on with both those storylines, but theres also some weird parts in it, where im not sure if i overthink them or if theres more stuff for a S2, as those cant be solved in 2 episodes and im not sure if they are going to be ever explored:
- Frill means Furiru so she shares a close name to Neiru to be her sister, but they shouldnt be sisters in any way. Neiru is a Japan Plati, while Frill is an AI created by the Accas who work for Neiru's company. Theres no connection besides the Accas yet and no hints to be her sister, even if the killing intend would fit? And the connection to the company/Accas as well? Just odd.
- Acca's wife is represented both in shade at the beginning but is later just Acca's wife. It seems odd, to shade her just for bringing Jealousy in their life. Especially if its mentioned how the Accas are constantly on watch by Neiru's company and have secrets that likely interest others. This thread just screams as it could have more than the side of Ura Acca we've seen to it.
- The shot with Baby Himari feels odd. Like why doesnt she look like Himari at all, but has darker skin like Plati Baby Neiru? Especially feeling how there has to be a stronger connection with Neiru and not knowing her sister, it just feels odd to have a shot that should be Himari but looks more like Neiru.
- The Accas in the nightclub and meeting Azusa, just feels as if Acca should be Rika's dad. They are looking close, and it just feels again odd there's seemlingy no connection but another new character, despite how likely it could be. Especially with Rika's dad line being "You have to take care of your mom"

Just odd how there some obvious connections that just dont share an link yet. Especially Frill, really expected her to be Neiru's sister, which would explain more while establishing and better link to Ai as Neiru is her friend.
sanleiMar 23, 2021 8:08 PM
Mar 23, 2021 8:11 PM
Feb 2021
WOW... I have to say I never expected any of the events that happened in this episode. I am so shocked to learn the backstory of Acca and Ura-Acca. Their past was so dark and sinister, and although it shed some light on the wonder egg universe, I felt like it only created even more questions on top of the ones I already had. And Frill is actually a frightening character, but I'm not surprised she's so terrifying because she's not human after all. I'm still a little confused on how she is related to the butterfly monsters that appear when the girls finish their own journey. How does the backstory tie on what is current in their wonder egg dream world?
Mar 23, 2021 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
At least some parts of the mystery thus far was explained but more questions came up in their place.

So the AI seems to be "destroyed" by fire but is not actually "destroyed" somehow, one of the Accas locked up Frill but didn't do anything to the other 2 "girls" she created, Ura-Acca didn't even say whatever happened to them after Frill created them.

Then again, since Frill was connected to so many laptops she could possibly have just uploaded a backup of herself to become a Virtual Youtuber to tempt young girls into committing suicide, simultaneously avoiding being "destroyed" by one of the Accas throwing her into the fire.

So now, the Accas want to get the girls who successfully revived the girls tempted into suicide by Frill to fight against Frill+Dot+Hyphen? But Frill could easily be able to create more "friends" other than Dot and Hyphen (for example: Exclamation or Colon) by now...oh yea the Bosses that Ai and co. had been fighting everytime could have been the new "friends" Fill created huh...which would mean she can't create anyone stronger than Dot and Hyphen, which would then make fighting against them feasible provided they aren't backed-up somewhere (in the cloud or some remote server inaccessible to anyone but Frill)

Ah well, let's just wait for the final episode to see how everything gets wrapped up then.
removed-userMar 23, 2021 8:21 PM
Mar 23, 2021 8:24 PM

Apr 2020
So that was the reason why Wonder Eggs are started and all four girls are involved...but I still can't connect it. It all dates back to the Accas choosing Asuza over their invention Frill. Frill was actually charming ngl, but after being shoved away by Acca's true love, her state of being has turned for the worse. But I still somehow can't connect it, how is Neiru and her company involved on this? Why does Frill/Hyphen/Dot show up when the girls finish their task, is this the camel's backbreaker for the show? Seems more likely, but we have one more episode to go to, and I'm just feeling...odd now with this show.
Mar 23, 2021 8:26 PM
Nov 2017
I am absolutely shocked how the anime took an even darker turn with the backstory. Honestly speaking, I kind of sympathize with Frill because like the Acca brothers said, being uncontrollable are an essence to femininity. I don't know what to think anymore actually, besides the fact this anime and episode is spectacular. It's always the original works, always.
Mar 23, 2021 8:27 PM
Feb 2020
this episode WAS SO GOOD and omg, Wonder Egg Priority is going tru a another level, i really klike it
Mar 23, 2021 8:31 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was extremely good. I'm worried of how it will end though. Feels like a big info dump that's just going to be resolved by next episode?
Mar 23, 2021 8:40 PM

Dec 2018
The main antagonist has been introduced~
Jealousy that can kill... I guess, Frill created a nightmare till those girls thinking of suicide.
Momoe and Rika succeed but they got defeated by Frill underlings.
1 episode left? Geez... the Recap episode shouldn't exist... the last episode is going to be so rush... or maybe it going to have a second season?

Mar 23, 2021 9:00 PM

Nov 2020
I personally found WEP boring but this episode sucked me back In and it’s was a recap ep. damm This ep was amazing
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Mar 23, 2021 9:37 PM

Jul 2017
NGL, the opening minute felt totally like something straight outta Serial Experiments Lain.

Rika being the 2nd of 4 girls to get the Frill treatment from Dot (and eventually another girl who's gonna get targeted by Hyphen), and it's jjust as tramuatic and cathartic as Momoe's the previous episode.

The whole deal with "The Temptation of Death" of Eros and Thanatos that both Acca and Ura-Acca have been hiding, it's nothing more than the stereotypical psychological meta and psychopathic setting that Lain has established all these years ago. To create the 14-year-old AI girl Frill through scientific scrutiny and under heavy surveillance out of boredom, that's an interesting backstory.

*that lip "pop" though* I may not listen to those pops the same way ever again.

The life gone awry of Acca from being married to an outsider to getting intense jealousy from Frill, and Ura-Acca being delved deep into research, that sure was a disaster in the making for "feminity being the root of all evil." Even to the borne daughter Himari imitating the same behaviour of (and getting killed by) Frill, that is sure as hell as freaky to making Wonder Eggs and investigations to stop young girls' suicides.

So what now, from an actual suicide-based show to a psychological one? This episode was amazing as usual, but to wrap up in 1 episode, that'd be massacre.
Mar 23, 2021 9:42 PM

Mar 2010
Well of course the scientists created a monster.
Mar 23, 2021 10:42 PM

Aug 2019
I enjoyed this episode way more than any of the others so far, personally found their backstory more interesting than the main cast’s however this episode wasn’t enough to raise my score but I’m interested to see how this show ends
snowykevinMar 23, 2021 10:52 PM
Mar 23, 2021 10:43 PM

Nov 2017
I didn't see this one coming, so this AI is causing teenagers to kill themselves for what I've understood?
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Mar 23, 2021 10:57 PM

Jul 2020
I really enjoyed this as an individual episode. Directing was superb and I even found myself a bit scared from certain scenes. But I'm worried on how they can wrap this up in 1 or 2 episodes (not sure if there is actually a 13th episode). How will they handle the Ai's character arc at the same time solve the "suicide wave" Frill is apparently causing?

I accept random friend requests!
Mar 23, 2021 11:35 PM
Jan 2021
MacchiaStella said:
I didn't see this one coming, so this AI is causing teenagers to kill themselves for what I've understood?

Brainwashing or something like what Plankton did in final minutes of SpongeBob Squarepants Movie or Wanda Maximoff did in WandaVision? It's a little logical and unrealistic, but it can be understood if we understand WEP as a mecha, instead of a drama, supernatural fantasy, or magical girl anime.
Mar 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Feb 2019
Just finished the episode, I see why people so angry now . What the fuck man, this episode got me heated. It was bad enough with Azusa dying but then Himari.. I still don’t quite understand what Acca and Ura Acca are and how Frill control the suicide of girls, though. I don’t know how they’ll wrap the series up in one episode either, but we’ll see.
Mar 23, 2021 11:54 PM
Jan 2021
Lamss said:
Uru and Acca neglect Frill the first time, and Acca's baby mama gets killed out of envy.

They now abandon Frill the second time around, and are surprised that she's killed Acca's daughter out of envy 😐

They even said it themselves that she is AI, so I don't know why they are so angered and shocked at that same AI, when they're the literal ones who programmed her (not to mention that all of her socialisation would've been through them, since she was kept isolated from anyone else all of her life.

I think Frill here can be compared with Ultron in Marvel Cinematic Universe ...
Mar 24, 2021 12:00 AM

Dec 2020
RobertBobert said:
Sondfer said:
If i got it right - Fril, because of a jealousy, was giving all those girls a desire to die, so those cases are not a "real" suicide. But if they can't revive anyone, then what is a purpose of Wonder Eggs? To let deceased girls pass in peace?

The original speculation was that this show is about how to accept the suicide of loved ones and move on.

I thought it was to prevent the girls who lost loved ones from committing suicide as well, but then when their little "animals" were killed and the girls became so depressed, I was kinda confused, I still don't understand the motive behind that.
Mar 24, 2021 12:02 AM

Jul 2015
my reaction of this episode with 3 words

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Mar 24, 2021 12:08 AM

Dec 2020
holy fucking shit. how am i supposed to move on from that ep??? that was insane. in a good way. how the fuck are they gonna end it on 1 ep now ??? hope its not rushed. i do have a feeling that itll be good tho
Mar 24, 2021 12:10 AM
May 2015
nvrmore said:
my reaction of this episode with 3 words

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
same . wtf did I just watch? So many questions and only one more episode.
Mar 24, 2021 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
i'm holding most of my thoughts till this is done but lately and this episode solidified my worries so i'm mostly setting myself up for disappointment with the revelations
learnt today and with so few episodes left how it's all gonna come together

biggest issue is the perspective of suicides' by females being all planned and not a actual social issue and i'm hoping its just the naive perspective of Accas Urra and not some wired deeper commentary of the creators like a few questionable things that have popped up from those two through out the show

all that said episode was fucked they somehow made a almost stand alone horror episode that made that ending cut even more jarring lol
Mar 24, 2021 12:41 AM
Aug 2018
My favorite episode of the season so far.
Wow!
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 16, 2021

363 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

210 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Feb 16, 2021

255 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

431 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

410 by nyaasar »»
Apr 9, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.