Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2021 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Only took us 25 episodes but Kasel and Riheeto FINALLY together lol. I’m gonna be sad to see this go next week, but it’s been a fun journey. I hope everyone can get some type of satisfactory end to their arcs in 24 minutes. It’s going to be tough, and likely won’t happen, but here’s to hoping.
Mar 19, 2021 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
Every group should rush to the world tree but Riheet is the only one who rush to go there, which is good, while Kasel group is still chitchat about love and stuff.

And Riheet kills Malduk with his own sword is quite meaningful. He's my favorite character since he show his boxer briefs to me.
Mar 19, 2021 11:45 AM

Jul 2011
Imagine needing to make a journey around various domains to unlock the sword, and then needing a guide to find the World Tree,but 4 people get to know where the place is first.
Firstly the edgy dark elf, the princess of the MC rightful throne, the princess bodyguard and your knight homie. Overall worked as "Just in time" trope but that was frustrating anyway.

Marduk is finally death. Yay!

After Frey and Kasel conversation,and they win with good results. I will laugh Maria for being useless
Mar 19, 2021 11:47 AM

Dec 2015
Too much talking in the beginning - for my taste. I mean: It is only this + the following episode. And the previous episode was a recap. Almost felt like they wanted to start another recap when Clause talked to Demia.

At least at the end Malduk got beaten and some nice fight with the princess and Riheet fighting together. Next episode the final battle then. (Which probably won't go on for too long. And possibly a lot of talking with Kasel and his father.)

I hope we get at least a few (not only seconds) of things happening after the final battle. (Epilogue.) Riheet should marry the princess ... and Kasel should travel as adventurer with his friends.
Mar 19, 2021 12:01 PM

Nov 2013
that was quite unrealistic lol
the other guys noticed and teleported there, while everyone else walked and even had time to talk for a while, but they got there at almost the same time :D

damn, Malduk died quite easily huh
yep...if Kasel didn't stop to talk he would get the sword in time... now it's a problem :v

they looked kinda badass with that entrance tho lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 19, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2018
That was a very good ep. They finally reached to the world tree before it was too late. Cant wait for the last ep THE WHOLE GANG IS HERE.
Mar 19, 2021 3:04 PM

Nov 2011
Riheet saving Scarlet was so good.

Damn my man got his revenge. Very Nice

That ending though!!! THAT MUSIC!!! So Epic!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 19, 2021 5:18 PM

Sep 2020
I wasn't expecting Riheet and Scarlet to actually defeat Malduk before the final showdown but I guess it makes sense to have all the character actively fight against the overpowered last boss.
The battle against the Kasel's dad should be epic!
Mar 19, 2021 8:14 PM

Jul 2017
At this point, I don't really care THAT much for Kasel's storyline to reach the World Tree and acquire the Holy Sword Aea, it just feels too long and stretched for what should be a short and concise journey.

On the other hand, Princess Scarlett and Riheet's proposition to defeat Malduk is much more pronounced, and even reaching towards the World Tree first before Kasel and Co., that's as admirable. Even more so with Riheet getting to wield the sword first and take down Malduk, it defies logic for the Hero troupe to always defeat evil, at least for this one.

Well, just in time for the final battle of heroes vs. the Dark Lord Angmund. Leave the battle to them for the final call.
Mar 19, 2021 10:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hmmm. So the winner through that race was Riheet and the princess. How sweet. While Malduk and Angmund easily arrived with one teleportation. Feelsbadman for Kasel's group, tho, wasting much time having such an unnecessary talk in the middle of the race. I mean, its already late to gave up, Frey! But well, its might motivated them more. So, yeah, fine talk, then.

Anyway, Riheet decided to took the sword. But, ofc the sword wouldn't budge much, even at the hands of Angmund. Poor lord. Well, the fights against Malduk just too convenience. I mean, he was superior back there. But, holy shit, Malduk dissapointed me so much, afk for the last episode with that kind of retreated. Boo! What about Maria? She was the latest person at that race, always late to realise an important matters. I am not even surprised if she sacrificing herself for good, with that kind of direction.

In short, the late hero gangs finally arrived with that, well, amusing arrival scene, very classic. Ofc the last one shall be King Kyle versus Kasel as a closurement. Too bad my score won't be budge much after whatever happen at the next episode. So, yeah, King's Raid, thanks for this two exhausting season watching the journey of Kasel. I am very appreciated with that!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 19, 2021 11:28 PM

Oct 2017
Nice Riheet finally avenged his friends and comrades. Thou damn the dark lord now has the holy sword but the Hero's party is also finally here. The final clash is about to begin. One more episode to go, I hope all of them survive.
Mar 20, 2021 3:35 AM

Oct 2020
It took 24 episodes for them to make an actual fight that made my heartbeats fast. Im really disappointed that Malduk dies so easily in this episode. Im really hopes for them to make Malduk's fight scene more badass after we saw how cold-blooded he was. Cant wait to see how they wrap it all up in the final episode next weel.
Mar 20, 2021 6:07 AM

Dec 2015
I would like this anime to have a conclusive ending next week, so I can forget about this inmidiatly after.
Probably it won't happen.
Mar 20, 2021 7:30 AM

Sep 2019
I didn't like the fight. The directing was really bad, it couldn't manage to excite me at all. They didn't even show the head falling which was supposed to be the best part of this episode. We watched Riheet's back instead. It's been a long time since this show started, I'm glad it's ending in an episode.
Mar 21, 2021 8:40 PM

Oct 2008
haha what perfect timing of Kasel...
did Riheet finally achieved revenge!? i don't think so...
4/5.

Apr 24, 2021 12:46 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the letdown the way Malduk was killed since it doesn't seem Riheet needed any additional training or special tools (like the holy sword or the amulet) to slay him.

Oct 1, 2022 6:24 PM
Jan 2017
All the characters come together for one final battle against the Dark Lord. Riheet has his long-awaited rematch against Malduk while Scarlet desperately fights to save Riheet from himself.

While the progress on this show has been a slow burn, it's nice watching how the show's plotlines and character arcs come together. I really enjoyed this show and I hope it can deliver a satisfying conclusion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Piromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.