Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 11, 2021 7:01 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
Honestly, until last week I liked all of the girls. But man, did they make me absolutely hate Ichika in only 2 episodes XD.

Mar 11, 2021 7:08 PM
Jan 2021
Shiyuru99 said:
We finally got the best scene animated ☘️💚

Finally broo... Finally
Mar 11, 2021 7:12 PM
Feb 2019
Jesus I don't know who to root for at this point. In season1 I wanted Miku, but now I want Nano or Ichika to win. Speaking of, it looks like Miku, Ichika, and Nino are going on the offensice to win Futaru's affection. Not seeing much from Itsuki and Yotsuba, but I feel like they have something planed. Also that box had the disguise and it was Itsuki's!?!? Though, when Ichika picked up the photo that fell from the box she recognized it which makes me wonder that even though Itsuki "May" have been the one meeting futaru in the disguise she may not have been the one who met him as a child. So many questions, so little answers but man am I enjoying this series.
Mar 11, 2021 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Ok, maybe Ichika is a bit too much on the offensive...

removed-userMar 11, 2021 7:25 PM
Mar 11, 2021 7:21 PM
Jan 2021
DP301 said:
It's nice that they've adapted Yotsuba's chapter. But man, they left the best scenes. When buying clothes, Ichika and Miku entered the shop and forced Fuutaro to get in the changing room with Yotsuba. She even changed clothes in front of him!

Hahaha, I was hoping for that to be animated as well. But seeing that they're not rich now (not using their father's money) and have part time jobs to attend to unlike in the manga when they were still using their father's money, it makes sense that that scene wasn't animated since they're probably busy with work also saving money.
Mar 11, 2021 7:24 PM
Jan 2021
UrMuntedHead said:
Why is Tobi from Oregairu in Quintessential now?!?!

He's the guy who asked Ichika(miku in disguised) for the School camp's bonfire dance in the 1st season.
Mar 11, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
Finally Yotsuba got some screentime.I am happy she got most screen time in this episode as I felt she had the least screen time. However, Ichika is dropping fast like a rocket.I thought maybe she will regret what she has done in the previous episode but no sign of that. Nothing worse than getting in Miku's way because she does not want Miku and Fu-Kun know the truth.

To be honest, I was acutally happy when I saw Nino with a birthday present and comfronted Ichika about the spring vacation scene. I also like Nino does turn up the temperature and already is aware of other girls (Miku) has a crush on Fu-kun. I didnt expect Nino to do a pout lol

Miku: In her work uniform, is DAMN cute. I love how she is always trying her best. I don't mind tasting her burnt croissant.

I can't wait when Miku finds out about Ichika's disguise and she hasn't seen the yandere side of Miku. BEHOLD!!!
Guess Nino will be experiencing Miku's Yandere form ^_^

The ending was funny but at the same time I think it is a fair choice since one of the sisters would be left out and that would be unfair. Well I dont mind if
gets left out *shrugs*

The sister picture LMAO, no1 is acutally smiling haha

Current ranking:

1. Miku
2.Nino
3.Itsuki
4. Yotsuba
5. Raiha
6.--------

Woah!! Its not like Ichika is Bad . Haven't you seen how caring she has been to her sisters all these time. Its just that after speaking with Yotsuba she has come to make a decision. To be honest she is a very good sister . You shouldnt speak ill of someone without understanding them. For example i think Its not a good idea to give Yotsuba more screen time when all the girls are already in love with Futaro. But i tried my best to understand cuz Yotsuba didnt have much screentime. But after thinking and thinking i came to a conclusion that It would be more agreeable if Miku, Nino or Ichika wins over Futaro. Dont know about Itsuki though cuz theres some sort of story for her too.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 11, 2021 7:44 PM

Aug 2020
KotsuKilljoy said:
Okay after this episode Ichika is definitely worst girl

Wow why is that? She did her best for the sisters until now. This just the first time she was wanting something for herself. Please Nino , Ichika and Miku love Futaro so it is not bad if they try to have him for themselves. I Think it is just cruel to call Ichika worst girl just for wanting to spend time with Futaro. Please stop being Biased.

Mar 11, 2021 7:59 PM
Aug 2020
Superismaeel said:
Wow, I guess all the quintuplets has fallen for Fuutarou now, and I’m pretty sure that Yotsuba has fallen for him too in this episode. I’m wondering if a Harem war will happened in the next episode, since the next episode will be called “Sisters War”. Overall I really love this episode, I enjoy every episode from season 2 so far. I’m looking forward to episode 11.

For yotsuba, all I can say is that she obviously doesn’t want to compete for him, she literally says she wants the other girls and futarou to be in a group. It might be true she have fallen for him but I doubt she’ll cause any problems with her selfless attitude to her sisters
Mar 11, 2021 8:07 PM
Aug 2020
Naren-kun said:
-Miku_Meister- said:
Finally Yotsuba got some screentime.I am happy she got most screen time in this episode as I felt she had the least screen time. However, Ichika is dropping fast like a rocket.I thought maybe she will regret what she has done in the previous episode but no sign of that. Nothing worse than getting in Miku's way because she does not want Miku and Fu-Kun know the truth.

To be honest, I was acutally happy when I saw Nino with a birthday present and comfronted Ichika about the spring vacation scene. I also like Nino does turn up the temperature and already is aware of other girls (Miku) has a crush on Fu-kun. I didnt expect Nino to do a pout lol

Miku: In her work uniform, is DAMN cute. I love how she is always trying her best. I don't mind tasting her burnt croissant.

I can't wait when Miku finds out about Ichika's disguise and she hasn't seen the yandere side of Miku. BEHOLD!!!
Guess Nino will be experiencing Miku's Yandere form ^_^

The ending was funny but at the same time I think it is a fair choice since one of the sisters would be left out and that would be unfair. Well I dont mind if
gets left out *shrugs*

The sister picture LMAO, no1 is acutally smiling haha

Current ranking:

1. Miku
2.Nino
3.Itsuki
4. Yotsuba
5. Raiha
6.--------

Woah!! Its not like Ichika is Bad . Haven't you seen how caring she has been to her sisters all these time. Its just that after speaking with Yotsuba she has come to make a decision. To be honest she is a very good sister . You shouldnt speak ill of someone without understanding them. For example i think Its not a good idea to give Yotsuba more screen time when all the girls are already in love with Futaro. But i tried my best to understand cuz Yotsuba didnt have much screentime. But after thinking and thinking i came to a conclusion that It would be more agreeable if Miku, Nino or Ichika wins over Futaro. Dont know about Itsuki though cuz theres some sort of story for her too.

Dude what you said makes it seem like you hate Yotsuba lmao. Like let her do her have a episode after all the other girls have had their fair share. It’s like me saying: Nino was being supper annoying this episode because she said to fuutarou he doesn’t get a say in the group he wants to be in and to be grateful but I understand cuz she’s a tsundere and it’s her personality. It sounds really passive aggressive. Anyways the whole point for yotsuba getting screen time is to HAVE development like Nino had as well as miku and Ichika. Itsuki even had some sort of development, it isn’t first come first serve, and just because a girl loves fuutarou doesn’t mean he has to love them back. There might be a reason why even though the girls have loved him for a while. Obviously fuutarou is becoming more and more aware of feelings such as love, but one can argue that yotsuba was the first girl to make fuutarou laugh like he did in the latest episode, unlike the others which gave him stress. It goes both ways, you need to understand every characters feelings like the MC, not just the girls.
Mar 11, 2021 8:07 PM

Feb 2021
It felt a little off seeing parts which do not belong in this arc (at least not in the source material) but it's still a solid episode. The way Ichika acts though really grinds my gear.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 11, 2021 8:35 PM

Apr 2012
Naren-kun said:
KotsuKilljoy said:
Okay after this episode Ichika is definitely worst girl

Wow why is that? She did her best for the sisters until now. This just the first time she was wanting something for herself. Please Nino , Ichika and Miku love Futaro so it is not bad if they try to have him for themselves. I Think it is just cruel to call Ichika worst girl just for wanting to spend time with Futaro. Please stop being Biased.

White knighting for Bitchika? Just because she's been a good sister for X-amount of time doesn't mean she's entitled to do whatever she wants. Lying about your own sisters and using them as a means to an end. You sure ruining lifelong bonds built on trust, devotion and love with your own flesh and blood worth it? There's no excuse for something so malicious and appalling.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 11, 2021 8:55 PM
Feb 2021
I know who he gonna choose but i prefer everyone but her not gonna lie.. to learn it made me not wanna watch this show but at same time i cant stop watching, this show is still one of my all time fav but agh i dont know man.. its such a good show with such an unsetisfed ending..

(there is no spoiler in this comment just my personal opinion on the ending so if any one try to say you said its bad ending thats a spoiler, thats how it is in my eyes, every person will have a different opinion on the ending so yea)
Mar 11, 2021 9:04 PM
Dec 2020
I love this show so much. Love yotsubs’s screen time it was perfect and her Moments with Fuu-Kun🤣. Nino still my favorite and sexy as fuck. I think he’ll end with Yotsuba but Nino deserves him she the only one to Ask him out but what can I say I’m biased toward her.
Mar 11, 2021 9:10 PM

Mar 2008
Yotsuba and Ichika really are the best. One is the purest of the quints and the other is the most underhanded. I really don't mind what Ichicka is doing. It only makes me like her more.
Mar 11, 2021 9:17 PM

Jun 2019
Aww... Yotsuba got what she wants. Ngl, she may be the simpleton outta the bunch, but that's what makes her cute. Everyone's trying their hardest to be with Uesugi.
Glad, Uesugi finally has some friends.
Mar 11, 2021 9:21 PM
Mar 2020
Is it just me or they skipped over a lot of content in this episode?
I remember the whole mock exam arc being longer and more dramatic in the manga, also, they didn’t mention
Mar 11, 2021 9:25 PM
Jan 2021
Ok so not gonna lie, they're doing a shit job at animating this season. At first I just thought the animation was a little off but I put up with it cause hey they're busy and stuff, that's fine. But now they're completely destroying the story. Like the mock exam arc completed in 10 minutes? Are you fucking joking me? It was just a pivotal point in the manga and now it was reduced to 10 fucking minutes. Oh yeah, not to mention they're gonna cover the sister's war arc in 2 episodes, so much development, so much character arc in 2 fucking episodes. It's a disgrace mate,they could've done a hella better job even if it meant taking a bit long to make it, at least we would've received something better than this mediocre shit
Mar 11, 2021 9:26 PM
Jun 2020
cenj0o said:

Mar 11, 2021 9:26 PM
Jan 2021
H4lfnote said:
I remember the whole mock exam arc being longer and more dramatic in the manga, also, they didn’t mention

Exactly bro ಥ‿ಥ, they haven't adapted this season well
Mar 11, 2021 9:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Yotsuba fans eating this episode, and she’s my 2nd favorite (with Ichika and Miku tied for 1st) so it was pretty nice, and also nice to hear that they went back to adapt this part, really appreciate that. Ichika is still making underhanded plays, using that hidden Monopoly money stash lol, I can’t say I fully approve but I still respect it as I said in the last episode. Sisters War is the next arc huh, about to be bigger than Infinity War lol
Mar 11, 2021 9:31 PM

Aug 2020
Janethan23 said:
Naren-kun said:

White knighting for Bitchika? Just because she's been a good sister for X-amount of time doesn't mean she's entitled to do whatever she wants. Lying about your own sisters and using them as a means to an end. You sure ruining lifelong bonds built on trust, devotion and love with your own flesh and blood worth it? There's no excuse for something so malicious and appalling.

BTW I Think You are some what correct but it is a bit too exaggerated. I dont think what Ichiika did was Something you could call malicious or appalling. And I am not white knighting Ichika at all. I AGREE that the way she was portrayed in this episode was a bit different than what she was a couple episodes before. I know she was a bit selfish about the whole present giving thing. But everyone bought presents for Futaro.I like all the girls especially Nino , Miku and Ichika .
But she NEVER lied about her sisters at all. All the sisters wanted to be in Futaro's team alone too.Both Ichika and Miku asked yotsuba the same thing .And calling her Using Bad names are really Rude . Even if you dont like her do you think the other sisters would like it when one of their sisters is called using Hurting Names.It would be Nice if people could stop using these kind of words When we are talking about anime.

fun Fact:
As Dense as Futaro is He would like Ichika's gift the most .Cuz he likes Money.

Mar 11, 2021 9:37 PM
Apr 2016
this was so far best episode for me.. , easy 5/5.
Mar 11, 2021 9:54 PM
Nov 2019
Why Ichika, why did you have to change like that
Mar 11, 2021 9:57 PM

Aug 2020
y00nity said:
Naren-kun said:

Dude what you said makes it seem like you hate Yotsuba lmao. Like let her do her have a episode after all the other girls have had their fair share. It’s like me saying: Nino was being supper annoying this episode because she said to fuutarou he doesn’t get a say in the group he wants to be in and to be grateful but I understand cuz she’s a tsundere and it’s her personality. It sounds really passive aggressive. Anyways the whole point for yotsuba getting screen time is to HAVE development like Nino had as well as miku and Ichika. Itsuki even had some sort of development, it isn’t first come first serve, and just because a girl loves fuutarou doesn’t mean he has to love them back. There might be a reason why even though the girls have loved him for a while. Obviously fuutarou is becoming more and more aware of feelings such as love, but one can argue that yotsuba was the first girl to make fuutarou laugh like he did in the latest episode, unlike the others which gave him stress. It goes both ways, you need to understand every characters feelings like the MC, not just the girls.

Noo!! I dont hate Yotsuba. Its just that i would have liked her more if she had more screen time from the start. Cuz until before this episode she was portrayed like a supporting character(Dont you Think so too?).What i am saying is It would have been better if she had appropriate amount of screen time from the start. Sudden change usually ruin our past experience of the anime. And as dense As Futaro is his recation would usually be so funny . Thats the reason Nino acts like that towards Futaro. And do you honestly think Fuutarou understands the feelings of the girls :D.

Mar 11, 2021 10:19 PM

Aug 2020
Somehow I started this season rooting for Nino and randomly ended up rooting for Yotsuba after the swing scene...
Thank You Covid. For turning me into a weeb.
Mar 11, 2021 10:26 PM

Mar 2019
FINALLY..... we have a "REAL YOTSUBA MOMENT"....

Miku is plus ultra adorable...

Nino is winning more hearts with each episode....

But, Yotsuba has the potential to be the Strongest Gem...

Sorry for Ichika/Itsuki...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 11, 2021 10:32 PM
Aug 2020
Naren-kun said:
y00nity said:

Noo!! I dont hate Yotsuba. Its just that i would have liked her more if she had more screen time from the start. Cuz until before this episode she was portrayed like a supporting character(Dont you Think so too?).What i am saying is It would have been better if she had appropriate amount of screen time from the start. Sudden change usually ruin our past experience of the anime. And as dense As Futaro is his recation would usually be so funny . Thats the reason Nino acts like that towards Futaro. And do you honestly think Fuutarou understands the feelings of the girls :D.

What I’ll say is this: the reason she doesn’t get enough screen time until now is to focus on every girls development. This just makes fans change their “best girl” every few episodes as we have seen with Nino. Yotsuba getting a bit of screen time now just foreshadows her eventual development she’ll get, like the other girls. It’s fair for her to get it now, since all 5 girls are main characters. What this anime does well in is that, even though it’s a harem, the author explores each girls feelings and characteristics thoroughly. This doesn’t have to be romance wise, their character could develop for themselves, such as miku developing her own self esteem problem and finding a solution to it. Yotsuba finally starts getting a bit of a focus, and later on (not this season and possible next season) itsuki will get hers. It’s fair game, that’s all there is to it. It is a HAREM after all.
Mar 11, 2021 11:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What wanted Yotsuba is just to spend some time with Uesugi, that's really cute.
Mar 11, 2021 11:34 PM

May 2016
I'll admit I was screaming "THIS is why Yotsuba is Best Girl!!!" during the swing scene; there has been so much skipped or rushed over this season, but it almost made it up during those precious few minutes.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 12, 2021 12:26 AM
Feb 2021
this episode is good because it pays from the last episode where there should be a yotsuba scene like this. But it's okay as long as the story goes through the skip, its okay. I'm still confused about this season because it's really fast, so many stories are skipped so the feel is really different when reading manga and watching anime, even though I already know how the story is going. If it ends in season 2 I'm a little disappointed, but it's okay as long as the story continues and doesn't damage the ending.
Mar 12, 2021 12:43 AM
Jan 2021
And another great episode as always. Finally we get to know Yutsuba better tho.
Mar 12, 2021 12:55 AM

Mar 2014
Good Yotsuba episode but Nino still best.
Mar 12, 2021 2:23 AM

May 2018
Naren-kun said:

In my opinion, Ichika is the least fav in the series but compared to other anime series then maybe not as bad. She was caring in season 1 but somehow she played dirty by being in Miku disguise and said "I support you and Ichika" . If she said "Ichika likes you" then I would not be as mad (tiny bit still).

I would of maybe forgiven her a bit but as you can see from the latest episode "I can't regret on what I did" and she is telling off other sisters to not get a present so that she can only give it to Fu-Kun. Secondly, Miku went out the class to find Fu-Kun and Ichika stopped them from talking as she has been keeping a eye on Miku. This means it will be much harder for Miku to have time alone with Fu-Kun.

She is digging herself deeper. At least the other girls are playing fair and Nino said it infront of everyone instead of using sneaky tactics to win Fu-Kun over.

As a anime watcher, I am still waiting for Miku to find out Ichika's secret. I had the moment of thought when Fu-Kun was about to tell her of the Ichika disguise. DAMN, Ichika got in the way. *Miku Pout* .

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 12, 2021 3:15 AM

Aug 2017
So so episode, not one of the best ones. Nino deserves to win, she's the only one standing up and taking the risks without hesitation (Miku) or subterfuge (Ichika). My rankings have changed over time, but this is how I feel at the moment. I still put Yotsuba dead last, I just don't see any chemistry there. Then Itsuki. Those two haven't had any sparks with Fu-kun this season.

Mar 12, 2021 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
So so, this episode's out and we didn't expected that they would adapt the "Labour Thanksgiving" chapter in 10th episode... I thought they're just gonna cut out all Yotsuba's scenes and made us hope for a anime original ending... The last 4 or 5 episodes have been so twist and roll that the whole fandom was busy in discussing (or i think it's predicting) about the type of ending we would get... And i also agree with all who says that this season is rushed... Literally MAN, the S 1 had covered like exactly it's first 30 or 31 chapters, but S 2 is on a race to cover like 50 chapters !! I think they're just gonna end this series now, for the conclusion, they will send us to go and read the manga, or may be S 2 is like a kinda market move to promote the upcoming VN of QQ...

And yes, Nino is the best girl for me now 🙌🏻 Like having this much of courage to put together and showing all, others just sitting like a audience and watching the play... I wish (even if i know it have a very slim chance of happening) Nino to win...
Mar 12, 2021 4:57 AM

Mar 2020
This probably was the worst episode so far. I am glad they brought back yotsuba's date but there was no need to cut it in the first place, furthermore the episode rushed a lot of chapters and characters to the point they feel like meaningless filler.
tzy_19 said:
Are they completely trying to remove the dad from the anime? Like I didn't feel that part with the tutor change and Fuutarou declaring he would get top 10 had to be changed. But kinda takes away from the scene to be honest. The whole getting 3rd in the nation was supposed to be really built up and a big deal, but it felt kinda pointless when barely a couple minutes was put into it.

AND HOW DID THEY MISS THE ALMIGHTY "Fuutarou only got 3rd place because he literally fell asleep for the last few questions on the last exam"

I also feel that the pacing in general has been REALLY FAST lately. Like the cuts from scene to scene are almost instantaneous, they barely give any pauses to digest, and are really trying to speedrun the story
exactly! They keep cutting very important parts even yotsuba's date was rushed. What a disappointment
nhc9Mar 12, 2021 5:21 AM
Mar 12, 2021 5:33 AM
Sep 2018
H4lfnote said:

They also skipped how the only reason Fuutarou got 3rd was that he literally fell asleep at the end before finishing. He wouldve gotten 1st
Mar 12, 2021 6:56 AM

Oct 2018
Yotsuba best girl, if you don't agree, then you're wrong.

Mar 12, 2021 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Albaab19 said:
cenj0o said:

Mar 12, 2021 7:46 AM

Jun 2019
Ichika really went full force with her schemes. It's fun to watch even though I don't agree with the way she does it, it takes away some of the boredom I felt this show's season 2. I hope she'll do even more worse and entertaining schemes in the next episodes.
Mar 12, 2021 7:47 AM

Aug 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
Naren-kun said:

In my opinion, Ichika is the least fav in the series but compared to other anime series then maybe not as bad. She was caring in season 1 but somehow she played dirty by being in Miku disguise and said "I support you and Ichika" . If she said "Ichika likes you" then I would not be as mad (tiny bit still).

I would of maybe forgiven her a bit but as you can see from the latest episode "I can't regret on what I did" and she is telling off other sisters to not get a present so that she can only give it to Fu-Kun. Secondly, Miku went out the class to find Fu-Kun and Ichika stopped them from talking as she has been keeping a eye on Miku. This means it will be much harder for Miku to have time alone with Fu-Kun.

She is digging herself deeper. At least the other girls are playing fair and Nino said it infront of everyone instead of using sneaky tactics to win Fu-Kun over.

As a anime watcher, I am still waiting for Miku to find out Ichika's secret. I had the moment of thought when Fu-Kun was about to tell her of the Ichika disguise. DAMN, Ichika got in the way. *Miku Pout* .

I was was shocked when Ichika said I am rooting for you . Yes i agree that it is bad. But as soon as she told that her look was clearly saying that she was nervous . But I know that is not an excuse but she was clearly not herself when she said that. The Look on her face was the authors way of hinting the emotion of the said character. And the reason she disguised is to escape from classmates .
You will understand when you rewatch that scene. And the change in Ichika was due to the conversation she had with Yotsuba on the roof of the Hot spring inn. I know that the way she approached is a bit childish compared to her usual self. But Dont you think when it comes to love everyone gets like this. For example Nino got into the Hot spring with a boy which she would never do normally. Miku is so cute when she is flustered in front of futaro. Lets just not Hate characters in just one episode. Ichika was trying to give Futaro to the other girls but after the conversation with Yotsuba she chose to Fight for him which land this is the reason she says "I cant regret what i did".

But if there is something wrong it is when shs said i am rooting for you disguised as Miku. If there is any one who you would blame blame the author or the production crew not Ichika.:D

Good Night!!
Bye-Bye!!

Mar 12, 2021 7:51 AM
Jun 2020
cenj0o said:
Albaab19 said:

No probs! Also forgot to tell that if you think this was offensive from ichika then wait for the school trip, something will happen maybe in the 12th ep and that'll be nothing compared to what she did this ep :)
Also as far as I remember,
Mar 12, 2021 7:55 AM
Jun 2020
bassyey said:
I hope she'll do even more worse and entertaining schemes in the next episodes.

You bet she does :)
Mar 12, 2021 8:09 AM

Jan 2016
Wow Yotsuba can be real cute too. I loved how she smiled after watching Fuutarou having fun in the park :P I think this has more importance than what was shown.

Nino vs Ichika, that's a rivalry I'm really curious to see the outcome xD But then... I remember Ichika's schemes lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 12, 2021 8:45 AM

May 2018
Naren-kun said:

I was was shocked when Ichika said I am rooting for you . Yes i agree that it is bad. But as soon as she told that her look was clearly saying that she was nervous . But I know that is not an excuse but she was clearly not herself when she said that. The Look on her face was the authors way of hinting the emotion of the said character. And the reason she disguised is to escape from classmates .
You will understand when you rewatch that scene. And the change in Ichika was due to the conversation she had with Yotsuba on the roof of the Hot spring inn. I know that the way she approached is a bit childish compared to her usual self. But Dont you think when it comes to love everyone gets like this. For example Nino got into the Hot spring with a boy which she would never do normally. Miku is so cute when she is flustered in front of futaro. Lets just not Hate characters in just one episode. Ichika was trying to give Futaro to the other girls but after the conversation with Yotsuba she chose to Fight for him which land this is the reason she says "I cant regret what i did".

But if there is something wrong it is when shs said i am rooting for you disguised as Miku. If there is any one who you would blame blame the author or the production crew not Ichika.:D

Good Night!!
Bye-Bye!!

I agree, most miku and ichika fans were shocked from the Ichika in Miku disguse confession. I understand where you are coming from when you mentioned "she was clearly not herself when she said that" .I would of agreed with you but since Ichika mentioned in ep10 " I have no regrets". This suggests, she shows no remorse and what she done is what she believes is right. Trust me, when I rewatche the scene a few times, I had the WTF reaction lol . Seen Miku in yandere form is hot but same time scary. Ichika would of gotten away by just easily saying "Ichika likes you" in Miku disguise and she didnt. She is already aware and clearly awake to say more than just liking Fu-Kun.

Lets not forget Ichika deliberately did not stop her father from obstructing Nino's meet with Fu-Kun. Again, Ichika had it planned. If Ichika felt bad then I would think she would of told Fu-Kun/Miku about it and Nino had to comfront her to get the reason why she did not stop their father from going to the place which Nino and Fu-Kun suppose to meet.

Being a Miku Fan does not mean there arent flaws. For example, I do wish Miku would not be shy and just act Nino at times to express her feelings.

I understand, you are a Ichika fan and you are doing your best to defend her. The author decides which character gets personality change and Ichika is chosen. If it was Miku, I would feel bad and let down. I would critize her personality change if thats the case for Miku with vice versa disguising as Ichika.

One episode is enough to make a chracter dislikable. There are a few anime at least in which a character can become unlikeable from one episode. I could name these but rather not as it may be a spoiler.

I could not stop laughing when you mentioned blame the author or productiion crew. Not in a bad way but without the author's intentions then the series wont exist in first place. The author decided which character gets the treatment then fans can only agree/disagree with the characters devlopment. I will still say Ichika used to be likable but not as much. I hope you have a good night and sweet dreams.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 12, 2021 9:01 AM

Jun 2020
Ichika is still continuing her streak of playing dirty cards. As much as I dislike her right now, I think the show has gotten surprisingly more interesting because of her.

I can't help but feel like there is a secret war being held between Ichika and everyone. She is trying to secretly sabotage all her sister's chances of being with Fuutarou and Nino is the only one that notices. So, that would mean that Nino is Ichika's biggest threat currently and she is definitely going to do something about it.

Anyways, the episode was pretty entertaining.
Mar 12, 2021 9:26 AM
Jan 2017
Ohhhhh, so that's where that date with Yotsuba episode went - I've been looking all over for you!
Mar 12, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2017
Ohhhhhhh, I just LOVE that Itchika is developing some yandere tendencies 😙

Go Itchika, go slaughter the rest of them and OBLITERATE their hearts! SHATTER THEIR HEARTS INTO A THOUSAND PIECES! 💔💔💔💔
Mar 12, 2021 9:32 AM

Oct 2012
Only 2 episodes left and we have 50+ chapters
Maybe we hope for season 3?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

261 by Fershosenpai7w7 »»
May 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2021

209 by RiukixD »»
May 5, 5:55 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

187 by RiukixD »»
May 5, 4:44 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

133 by RiukixD »»
May 3, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Endings

Moppit - Apr 25

17 by Moppit »»
Apr 27, 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.