Itou, Makoto
Kirigaya, Kazuto
Asta
Suzuki, Ichirou
Dragneel, Natsu
mimimilkFeb 19, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 19, 2021 7:07 AM

Jan 2016
i don't think i've ever wanted to blow my brains out more than when i have to listen to keiichi from higurashi talk
"hes too slow i dont know how hot has his processor but i put some death grips on it and its getting loud its getting lit"
Feb 19, 2021 9:55 AM

Aug 2007
That guy from Elfen Lied.

Character limit
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Feb 19, 2021 9:55 AM

Sep 2017
Kirito gets on my nerves a lot i feel almost bad for asuna with all those girls around him being in love with him

and of course Makoto from school days
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]

Feb 19, 2021 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
Sakuta from Bunny girl senpai. I get it. He has an apathetic personality and isn't concerned about anything and is that rly supposed to look 'cool'?
Other than that I hate how he literally sexualizes every single female character.
Feb 19, 2021 10:10 AM
May 2020
I hate shinji so much as you. MC from school days is so disgusting. MC from domekano and rent a girlfriend are annoying for me
Feb 19, 2021 10:36 AM
Mar 2020
VexedMan said:
Asskelad from Vinland Saga. He is the embodiment of every awful traits I passionately despise in a person. He is ruthless, rapist, selfish, arrogant, liar and abusive. He is manipulative, and apathetic of the people he killed and doesn't care about how his horrible actions or choices affect anyone else. I hate him not because he is a bad character but because of the actions he caused and the lives he ruined, and how he uses people for his selfish needs. The fucker totally lacks morality. Don't @ me Asskelad fanboys.
That's a good thing. The author succeeded in making you hate the villain.
Feb 19, 2021 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
d_e_m_e_t_e_r said:
Dio from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.... just... i really hate him

It was so exhilarating to "Ora Ora Ora" him finally!
Feb 19, 2021 5:03 PM
Jan 2019
Any villain that cheats to steal something from/beat the MC, then acts arrogant because they have the upper hand, only to whine and cry when the MC beats them later in the series. This trope is much more common than you expect and is one of the reasons I really don't like shounen.
Feb 19, 2021 5:05 PM

Mar 2018
Haha, yeah I have to agree with OP. I'm usually a big fan of those overly evil villains, but like. I cannot STAND him, he fits his role perfectly
Feb 19, 2021 5:08 PM
Oct 2019
Inokuma Jigoro from Yawara he is the definition of self centered.
Feb 19, 2021 5:30 PM

Nov 2015
rohan121 said:
Paul Greyrat from Mushoku Tensei is my most hated male anime character by far.

Oh right i erased him from my memory. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.
Feb 19, 2021 5:39 PM
Jul 2020
Honestly for me it's Shinpachi from Gintama. I know that his character is essential to the series because the fact that he is one of the few sane characters is what make the jokes of the sane characters so amazing. But I can't get over his voice and personality.
Feb 19, 2021 6:38 PM

Mar 2019

pretty sure askeladd aint a rapist, he despised the danes because of it being a thing they did n his mother was raped. n ur not even taking into account the time he lived in and the circumstances he was in, it was a time of kill or be killed would be dumb to be apathetic n not be a ruthless person

but yo its ur opinion but im jus gonna leave this here to let u reconsider (in other words i dont like ur opinion n its a dumb opinion) :)
Feb 19, 2021 10:20 PM
Kira

Nov 2016
Naofumi from Rising of the Shield Hero
Ryo Asuka from Devilman: Crybaby
Danzo Shimura and Fugaku Uchiha from Naruto

I really disliked Sasuke Uchiha for a long time but he started to grow on me at the end of Shippuden / in Boruto.

"you can't hope for a horror story
with a happy ending."

pokémon go ID: 3114 1422 1367 genshin impact (na) ID: 626034773
Feb 20, 2021 12:56 AM

Nov 2020
I have at least 2 most hated male character and the reason why I hate it

Sawanaga Taisuke
This guy try to steal the main heroine even he know she have relationship with the mc.

Kinoshita Kazuya
WORST MC I EVER SEE.
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Feb 20, 2021 1:03 AM
Jul 2020
eatpoop37 said:
Yeah I do really hate shinji matou. I also hate shirou emiya just because of how fucking bullshit powerful he becomes in UBW.

u can hate on shinji but NO ONE can hate shirou, have u heard of the VN????????
Anime is cringe and it ruined my life. :)
Feb 20, 2021 3:03 AM

Mar 2012
My most hated (male) character will always be Wolfram von Bielefeld, for an 82 year old trained soldier he's completely useless, talks big and has a lot of pride but all he can do is get everyone into trouble and he keeps on harassing the 15 year old MC, even tries to rape him in the LNs. And it pisses me off seeing how all his actions are romanticized by both the creators and fujoshi fans.
Feb 20, 2021 3:05 AM
Aug 2020
Spandam from one piece. He is worst than worst
Feb 20, 2021 5:15 AM
Oct 2020
Yuujiro hanma I know he's op but he's such a ####. I started watching baki with s3 first and I really liked Yuujiro but 7 episodes in I realised there were two season I didn't watch so I stopped and watched those two seasons. And now I hate him
Feb 20, 2021 5:22 AM

Nov 2020
SakuyoAyanoCujoh said:
eatpoop37 said:
Yeah I do really hate shinji matou. I also hate shirou emiya just because of how fucking bullshit powerful he becomes in UBW.

I haven't played the VN. Sorry man I just think it's bullshit how powerful he gets out of nowhere. Like he trains with saber for a few hours and suddently hes more powerful than a heroic spirit.
I mean I don't hate his personality or anything I just hate his bullshit powers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2021 5:31 AM
May 2019
Makoto
Light
Naruto and Sasuke
Suzaku
Yukiteru
Kazuya
Deku and Bakugou
From the latest one Ruedus, all the perverted characters I have seen are all saints in front of this guy, he is so unbearable
Feb 20, 2021 5:37 AM

Aug 2015
The male mc from Nisekoi. Couldn't stand him at all.
Feb 20, 2021 6:51 AM

Jul 2017
Beastbane said:
Araragi Koyomi
Askeladd
Kirito
Lelouch
Shou Tucker

Askeladd is a interesting choice. Why’s that?
Feb 20, 2021 6:56 AM

May 2010
Bakugo from BNHA. I just hate that screamy archetype. Like dude, please stop yelling all your lines lol.
Feb 20, 2021 7:39 AM

Jan 2021
tinocp said:

pretty sure askeladd aint a rapist, he despised the danes because of it being a thing they did n his mother was raped

He supports rape and is probably a rapist, just like the other ruthless thugs from his degenerate band. It's funny how he despised his daddy for his actions (and for raping his mom) yet he was doing the same thing his daddy was doing, murdering innocents and letting his men rape women. Like father like son.

n ur not even taking into account the time he lived in and the circumstances he was in, it was a time of kill or be killed would be dumb to be apathetic n not be a ruthless person

I'm okay with Asskelad murdering his enemies or the people that try to harm him but the fucker is something else. He raids villages, kills innocents (including babies) with no remorse at all and took advantage of everyone and everything and is determined to sacrifice anyone just to achieve his goals and on the top of that supports rape but oh why should I get angry at him? His horrible actions are fair and justified and he is a "chad" for being so merciless (according to his delusional apologists) and such were the times so no way to blame him. You like him, good for you. I hate him because he simply disgusts me.

in other words i dont like ur opinion n its a dumb opinion) :)

Likewise, dumbass. :)
I'm not going to bother with you.
Feb 20, 2021 7:46 AM

Jul 2020
VexedMan said:
tinocp said:

pretty sure askeladd aint a rapist, he despised the danes because of it being a thing they did n his mother was raped

He supports rape and is probably a rapist, just like the other ruthless thugs from his degenerate band. It's funny how he despised his daddy for his actions (and for raping his mom) yet he was doing the same thing his daddy was doing, murdering innocents and letting his men rape women. Like father like son.

n ur not even taking into account the time he lived in and the circumstances he was in, it was a time of kill or be killed would be dumb to be apathetic n not be a ruthless person

I'm okay with Asskelad murdering his enemies or the people that try to harm him but the fucker is something else. He raids villages, kills innocents (including babies) with no remorse at all and took advantage of everyone and everything and is determined to sacrifice anyone just to achieve his goals and on the top of that supports rape but oh why should I get angry at him? His horrible actions are fair and justified and he is a "chad" for being so merciless (according to his delusional apologists) and such were the times so no way to blame him. You like him, good for you. I hate him because he simply disgusts me.

in other words i dont like ur opinion n its a dumb opinion) :)

Likewise, dumbass. :)
I'm not going to bother with you.

Askeladd fans can't accept criticisms. Just ignore them.
Feb 20, 2021 7:50 AM

Jun 2020
I remember really wanting to strangle Kugaha from noragami, his face is so punchable
Feb 20, 2021 11:02 AM

Jan 2008
animeloverboi2 said:
Honestly for me it's Shinpachi from Gintama. I know that his character is essential to the series because the fact that he is one of the few sane characters is what make the jokes of the sane characters so amazing. But I can't get over his voice and personality.

I started Gintama and Shinpachi si one of my favourite characters. I like the not quite straight man type character and I attribute his voice to being a 16 year old boy.

So far I quite like all the characters but I'm probably most struggling with Kagura and Katsura at the moment. (from the more prevalent ones)
UberBatFeb 20, 2021 11:05 AM
Feb 20, 2021 12:15 PM

May 2020
It's Byakkuran From Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn , i watched this serie recently and i really hate this caracter .
Feb 20, 2021 3:46 PM
Jul 2020
eatpoop37 said:
SakuyoAyanoCujoh said:

I haven't played the VN. Sorry man I just think it's bullshit how powerful he gets out of nowhere. Like he trains with saber for a few hours and suddently hes more powerful than a heroic spirit.
I mean I don't hate his personality or anything I just hate his bullshit powers.

ah ok yeah ig it doesn't make sense but I do recommend the VN
Feb 20, 2021 4:18 PM

Nov 2020
SakuyoAyanoCujoh said:
eatpoop37 said:

I have downloaded the VN but I haven't played it yet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2021 9:00 PM
Jul 2020
UberBat said:
animeloverboi2 said:

I started Gintama and Shinpachi si one of my favourite characters. I like the not quite straight man type character and I attribute his voice to being a 16 year old boy.

So far I quite like all the characters but I'm probably most struggling with Kagura and Katsura at the moment. (from the more prevalent ones)
That's understandable, but I still kinda struggle with Shinpachi, but I really get where you're coming from. And I personally love Kagura even if she's a bit much to take, but I just don't really get Katsura's character enough to like him.
Feb 20, 2021 10:25 PM
Jul 2020
eatpoop37 said:
SakuyoAyanoCujoh said:

I have downloaded the VN but I haven't played it yet.

oh ok then, I give u 2 months to start it or u're gay
Feb 20, 2021 10:43 PM
Aug 2017
After we binged the first season of sao for no reason at all I have to say that Kirito is the worst.
Feb 21, 2021 5:01 AM
Oct 2020
Kazuya from rent a girlfriend. That dude is the epitome of pathetic
Feb 21, 2021 4:57 PM

Aug 2020
Fujiwara, i actually liked him from the beginning, he’s kinda cute, but then I just hated him, he basically doesn’t really like girls and only date them cause he loves sex, and then abuses them and leaves them, to him, women are slaves & sex toys, not humans, I cant stand this dude, and he kinda triggered one of my traumas which made me hate him even more
Feb 21, 2021 7:39 PM
Feb 2021
Minoru Mineta is the absolute worst I hate him more than any other character from any other anime
Feb 23, 2021 8:47 AM

Jan 2020
Ironically, Hachiman is my most liked character. :)

OT: Makoto Itou
Feb 23, 2021 8:53 AM

Jan 2013
The dude from Fate Stay/Night. He tells the magical fighting sword wielding solider that they can't fight because they're a girl. Then proceeds to try to fight with his bare fists lol.
Feb 23, 2021 9:06 AM

Feb 2021
either makoto ito from school days or zenitsu from demon slayer. one is a piece of garbage while the other is extremely annoying.
Protesters, assemble!!
Feb 23, 2021 9:27 AM

Feb 2018
Shou Tucker, Fullmetal Alchemist
Either Wyald, Berserk
Celestial Dragons, One Piece

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 1 hour ago

9 by Alexioos95 »»
1 minute ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 32 minutes ago

9 by Zimmu »»
4 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 19 minutes ago

1 by Nemo_Niemand »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 2 hours ago

17 by Zettaiken »»
9 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

232 by TheMinkalex »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.