Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Toutotsu ni Egypt Shin Episode 10 Discussion

Feb 8, 1:06 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't know it was only 10 episodes long. It was a cute and funny show, VAs were really good.

Feb 8, 2:28 AM

Hectic banquet closed this short. Papa TsudRA amazingly didn't bother anything with his long speech.

See you again, all!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Feb 8, 8:22 AM

Wait, it's already over?!

Feb 8, 10:50 AM

Ra's speech took too long, everyone just continued on.

Finally got a name to the god who's been helping everyone and essentially thwarting Set's plans, Otter. The google translated description says "A otter-shaped god who serves the god. It appears out of nowhere and often helps everyone. [sic]", to which I couldn't find out still who the actual Egyptian god/goddess it was based on. Oh well.

It's over. TT_TT 7/10 for me. Just short and sweet.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.

Feb 8, 2:27 PM

Pretty decent short to watch every Monday morning, you can tell the VAs had fun with this one.

Feb 8, 6:24 PM
Cutest show I've watched in a while with amazing cast

Feb 9, 10:11 PM

tofei said:
Finally got a name to the god who's been helping everyone and essentially thwarting Set's plans, Otter. The google translated description says "A otter-shaped god who serves the god. It appears out of nowhere and often helps everyone. [sic]", to which I couldn't find out still who the actual Egyptian god/goddess it was based on. Oh well.

Wonder if it's the ichneumon (more of a mongoose that can be mistaken for an otter). I saw some mentions of this creature related to some of the Egyptian gods.

Feb 11, 4:07 AM

This wasn't as good as I hoped for. Didn't play with the Egyptian God part nearly as much as it should have.

Feb 11, 4:07 AM

This wasn't as good as I hoped for. Didn't play with the Egyptian God part nearly as much as it should have.

Feb 13, 7:01 PM

tofei said:
Ra's speech took too long, everyone just continued on.

It's over. TT_TT 7/10 for me. Just short and sweet.

Maybe it could be a minor otter god, associated with Wadjet, a cobra goddess that protects the pharaoh.

Here's the source:
http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/detail.aspx?id=5504
We are EVERYWHERE...