Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2021 10:08 AM

Feb 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see how close Kasel and the gang have grown over the course of their adventures. I’m especially glad Frey got to express how she feels. Hopefully Kasel will stop being so dense soon.

I’m excited to see what’s at the sage tower waiting for Rihito.
Feb 5, 2021 1:43 PM

Apr 2018
Kasel really needs to get his head together. He is too dense xD

Both Rihito and Princess have business with the Tower of Sage. Kinda glad what's next for Rihito since his gang died.
Feb 5, 2021 1:56 PM

Sep 2019
Frey was the mvp all along. She protected her friends without them knowing. She was really cute when they were talking about food.
Feb 5, 2021 4:48 PM

Sep 2020
Phew, Frey scared the heck out of me, I thought she was going to meet the creator in this very episode.
z00nex said:
Frey was the mvp all along. She protected her friends without them knowing. She was really cute when they were talking about food.

And Kasel thought he was finally getting through her with the fried spider talk.
Feb 5, 2021 8:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Idk why but this episode felt so long. Almost falling asleep hearing them talk almost the entire duration, just to make them feels good. Its supposed to strengthened their bonds. But, idk why but the conversation felt so cheap this time. Kasel just too individualistic, his behaviour had a zero progression since the battle against Marduk. Frey, beside her determination, she still naive af. When Cleo and Roi just be there to filled the gap and had nothing to do against their weak spot. Shame. Good thing there were Riheet and Scarlet Princess finally decided to cooperating for their own bussiness at the tower of sage. Hidden determination? Seems like hidden agenda for draining my determination to finish this show ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 5, 2021 10:04 PM
Jul 2020
For someone who has read almost the entire story in the game and appreciated it as much as I do, this episode could be the moment they laugh together and promise, expecting something good one last time.

Oh, Pavel finally showed up, he / she was so beautiful, great, although I still couldn't see his / her thighs in a 3 star suit in that game.

In the next episode we will continue to hear the story of Arlette from Pavel's perspective, I have high hopes for the next episode, because the storyline history in this game is very good.
Feb 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Nov 2011
The Scarlett and Riheet story continued to be very interesting. Especially since Scarlet knows the truth. Wonder what will happen after they get to the tower.

Decent episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 5, 2021 11:16 PM

Jul 2017
The journey to uncovering the last third of the Holy Sword's seal through Master Pavel is coming closer, and more Demon trouble doesn't stop.

Well, this is Frey's episode alright. When she fainted, I legitly thought she'd be pregnant LOLS. The conversation between Kasel and Frey was just decent, but the semblance of any "romance" between the two has potential chances that are just thrown away.

Protecting friends unknowingly with her magic, that was some sacrifice to be had. Kasel is just TOO focused on his goal to forget about everything else.

On the way to the Tower of Sage, both Riheet and Scarlett has unfinished business. Wondering what's on the their way there.
Feb 6, 2021 3:34 AM

Oct 2020
This episode was very heartwarming. It showed shown important Frey to the team. Kinda glad that there is nothing wrong with Frey. When I saw Cleo cried, I thought that Frey has some sort of dangerous disease. Overall, it was a very good episode.
Feb 6, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
19 episodes in and i still don't know what this anime's story/plot is. Passively watching i suppose.
Feb 6, 2021 5:51 PM

Oct 2008
The cuteness of Elise saved this boring episode for me.
3/5.

Feb 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Oct 2017
Kasel and Frey's moment was sweet. Frey headpatting Kasel was cute.

Pavel's pretty much a trap ingame but here he doesn't look like a girl at all.
Feb 12, 2021 1:09 PM

Mar 2009
I honestly thought Frey was dying.
Apr 23, 2021 2:29 AM

Jul 2015
They better not kill off Frey after ruining the Tamm x Sheila ship, noticing some major death flags this episode

Sep 30, 2022 5:58 PM
Jan 2017
The pacing of King's Raid might be slow but the character writing is nothing short of beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Piromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.