Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 14, 2023 9:29 AM

Jul 2015
Damn those kids are cultured for reading the Parasyte manga, some good taste.
Things getting spicy with those summons planning to go after Rimuru and his country.

Feb 16, 2023 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
Seems like the last episode before shit hits the fan. Also I think there were no other humans from our world in the first season? Not sure how I feel about that yet.
Apr 20, 2023 3:22 AM

May 2020
Parasyte reference is good and all, but the first half bored me to death. Singing praises of Rimuru for like, what, 28th episode on the trot? Well it would be more if we count those OVA's too but still the bottom line remains same.

Some noteworthy developments on the political side, though again even that's been happening since the last three episodes, but thankfully it wasn't something like, "Ha ha let's trade wines, shall we?"

Those otherworlders won't live good days from here on though.
Oct 21, 2023 6:44 PM

Nov 2010
Those kids have good taste for loving Parasyte! It's one of my favorite shows of all time.
Youm is right. I am also starting to find Mjurran hot. I want to screw her!

Finally, things are becoming interesting. I've been yawning a lot since episode one, but the happenings in this episode woke me up. I know those Otherworlders will get roflstomped against Rimuru. I just hope they'll be able to give Rimuru a hard time, at least.

That chick is so naive! I want to slap her. Who cares about shopping malls, the internet, and fucking smartphones & TV!? I would easily trade all those to be Isekai'd in that world, and I'll have all kinds of superpowers and become someone important for once!
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Nov 2023
Oof that kingdom is never safe
Mar 14, 12:18 PM

Aug 2019
whats with lilim.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 5:17 PM

May 2019
So this seems to be a turning point where things are about to get darker. Falmuth sees Tempest as a nuisance due to business downturn, Myulan is spying for Clayman, Milim made a brief cameo and it looks like she's with Clayman (or maybe it's another demon lord?), definitely curious as to what's she's been up to and what's going on with her.

Also, Rimuru is still with the kids but he has told them that he's leaving soon so it appears that they did backtrack from episode 23 from season 1. There's also new "otherworlders" that are going to confront Rimuru but also seem irritated at being told what to do so I could see them turning on their bosses. Interesting stuff indeed.
Apr 7, 1:47 AM

May 2015
Parasyte and Reincarnated as a slime, an excellent series brings up an excellent series! Otherwise, a lot of dark forces are moving in the background this episode. From Myulan spying for Clayman to the kingdom of Falmuth...good luck Rimuru.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2021

225 by SeventeenJebs »»
10 hours ago

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.