Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2021 2:58 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's here! Qi is leaving the island to protect the people there, leaving his two feathered friends too. Hopefully they will recover soon and can join Qi shortly.

Qi is so cool when he's serious :)
Mar 23, 2021 8:07 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This show is way so good, it's a pity that it isn't that popular.

It is really neat to see Seven being cool for the entire episode and easily beat assassins when in the past he was often nearly beaten each time as he just got lucky most of the time until his real self took over towards the end of the fight. Here though, he was series for most of the episode.

This episode takes place before he leaves the island. A weird choice, but depending on how they want to pace this season, might have been for the best.

Some new characters were introduced who are sure to be important later in the season in one of the more serious plot lines.

The music, characters, and animation are all fantastic as usual. This season should hopefully be just as good as the previous ones.

The OP and ED are also great additions to this show's collection.
anime-primeMar 29, 2021 3:06 AM
Mar 26, 2021 8:39 PM
Feb 2021
It's really good and cool and I loved it I would recommend it.
Apr 5, 2021 8:39 AM
Apr 2020
I DIDNT FIND THE ENGLISH SUBS FOR EPISODE AND IM WATCHING IN CHINESE AND ITS INTERESTING... SEASON 1 AND 2 WAS HELLA GOOD LAMOO

anime-prime said:
This show is way so good, it's a pity that it isn't that popular.

It is really neat to see Seven being cool for the entire episode and easily beat assassins when in the past he was often nearly beaten each time as he just got lucky most of the time until his real self took over towards the end of the fight. Here though, he was series for most of the episode.

This episode takes place before he leaves the island. A weird choice, but depending on how they want to pace this season, might have been for the best.

Some new characters were introduced who are sure to be important later in the season in one of the more serious plot lines.

The music, characters, and animation are all fantastic as usual. This season should hopefully be just as good as the previous ones.

The OP and ED are also great additions to this show's collection.

Right it’s really good... I saw it on Netflix last year and I love it

OLD MAN WANTS MAKE HIS HAIR LOOK LIKE THE ONE ON THE PICTURE BUT HE BARELY HAS HAIR ON HIS HAIR... POOR SEVEN HAD TO PONDER AND PONDER😂😂😂

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeApr 5, 2021 9:47 AM
Jun 15, 2021 12:08 PM

Nov 2016
I feel like we're back to awesomeness with this season. First episode was goofy as expected. It's been a while since I've seen a barber gag lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 25, 2021 6:16 AM

Apr 2018

Seems like this episode happens before the ending of S2 lol. I'm so happy that there's a third season. It's been a few years since I watched the first 2 seasons.
Seven is finally back to his old self, he's about to defeat all the assasins and take the head of the leader.

The comedy is also great! The old man with no hair wanted a haircut xD

The animation, soundtrack and characters are all amazing.
Love the new OP/ED!
SideCharacterKalJun 25, 2021 6:20 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 12, 2021 9:28 AM

Oct 2017
The atmosphere and music really picked up :OOO
Feb 14, 2022 3:13 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
John Wick 3: Parabellum: The Chinese Anime

this show is so fucking awesome

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 7, 2022 2:52 AM
May 2020
7 leaving to protect his home. this is gonna be serious from now on
Sep 9, 2022 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Started off great! I'm very impressed how each season manages to surpass the last. Sad that Seven has to leave the island for now.
Feb 15, 2023 5:24 PM

Mar 2016
The new OP's instrument is awesome, it's the most hype-inducing OP from this series by a far margin! The ED too is unlike the last 2 seasons' ED, no longer is it the relaxing and peaceful vibe that it has, it's only high-adrenaline from here on out. Then again, they usually change the ED song to suit the ep from time-to-time so we'll see how it goes.

Damn alright, alright, this season's first episode started off on a high note, we're delving straight into the story from the ending of last season's finale. 

The stake is as high as it can be, Seven's mere presence on the island is a threat in and of itself to the islanders, so he is the one who must depart his current home, and seek his past from his origin.
Mar 14, 2:32 PM

May 2021
Love the op a lot more here
Looks like there will be a lot more action this season
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 10 Discussion

anime-prime - May 6, 2021

22 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 29, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 8 Discussion

anime-prime - Apr 23, 2021

9 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 29, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 4 Discussion

Xealias - Feb 10, 2021

11 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 29, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 9 Discussion

anime-prime - Apr 28, 2021

9 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 6 Discussion

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2021

5 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.