Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2021 2:08 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So...Seven didn't reach the Xuanwu this episode. At this point, I have a feeling that he will only reach it by the end of this season.

Haha, the opening scene of this episode was pretty funny. Not sure why Seven didn't just use his powers to make his Chi Scissors move on their own, but maybe he needs to touch them first before activating his power.

We get introduced to some new characters who have some neat powers and the Prince of Stan and Cola show and the Prince kicks their butts rather easily. But we do get some nice info on them and Cola. Apparently, this is the super power land that Cola was from, and like herself, many others were used for experiments, which is why the new characters started fighting the Prince.

Though Seven being scared of the Prince of Stan got a chuckle out of me. The resulting fight was pretty cool though. Especially how he teamed up and fought with the new characters to combat him. In reality, even though this episode just seemed like another "Seven encounters a random island" episode, it really was a Prince of Stan and Cola episode. That was the core of the episode which drove the narrative and we get to see more of the Prince of Stan's character development. Though the hippie looking guy who helped Seven out last season, Andy, he got some focus and he might be the strongest character that we have seen so far.

Unfortunately, this appears to be a two episode arc and the next episode will show what happens to Cola after she got injured in the aforementioned fight. It will also most likely develop the Prince of Stan's character even more and explain more of the history between the Stanians and the Super Power people.

I am not sure why Seven had to be included in this episode. If he was excluded, they could have spent more time on the Prince of Stan and Cola. Their episode in the previous season was one of the best and it utilized a full length episode to portraying their connection and backstory, and it could have been even further explored here in just one episode had Seven not been involved. Either way though, it was a pretty good episode. It had some pacing issues but the animation was as slick as ever and it seems to be heading into a real tear jerker for the next episode.
anime-primeJun 25, 2021 8:07 AM
Jun 25, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2018
AHH! He still didn't reach Xuanwu.. knew it.
Ohoho, a lot of new characters appeared and Seven teamed up with them to defeat Stan. But the result of the fight is that they hit Cola.
Seems like Stan is questioning himself if he's on the ''bad'' side.. A really good episode. Animation and fight were both amazing.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 7, 2022 4:54 AM
May 2020
cola needs to survive for my sake
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 PM

Dec 2020
the team up plan was so sick i couldn't have seen what was coming. four eyes seems extremely over protective of Cola, i wonder if they're going to reveal he's secretly her father or something along the lines of that considering from what i recall they only showed her mother before.

you would've thought the adults on this island would've heard the hardcore fighting sounds from that cave they're supposedly in wouldn't you? they're about to win the award for worlds most irresponsible adults smh
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Feb 16, 2023 2:41 AM

Mar 2016
Oh great, a bunch of annoying brats... Xuanwu feels as though it's further and further away as the eps go by...
Mar 14, 4:05 PM

May 2021
Hobo is op despite him bleeding out from one skuriken that one ep
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 10 Discussion

anime-prime - May 6, 2021

21 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 9 Discussion

anime-prime - Apr 28, 2021

9 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 8 Discussion

anime-prime - Apr 23, 2021

8 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 4 Discussion

Xealias - Feb 10, 2021

10 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi Zhi Xuanwu Guo Pian Episode 1 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 27, 2021

11 by Karva1 »»
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.