Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 26, 2021 4:47 PM
Nov 2016
WONDER EGG PRIORITY EPISODE 3

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER DUDE

-

FINALLY we're back with WEP, now in its third episode. In that they were introduced to new "mechanics" of the world, in addition to also showing a new friend. Come on!

We will start talking about dreams, where there is now confirmation of what I said in the text of the week. Yes, dreams are unique and each has its own scenario and goal. In this episode, we saw Rika, who is trying to save a girl named Chiemi.

At first, we are introduced to her as a "cute" girl, apparently very self-centered and completely abused, which gives the viewer some momentary anger at her. This feeling is even more fueled when we see it clearly despise people who are ugly or who are not minimally presentable, this contempt that always comes in a sarcastic or related way, which makes it even more angry.

Anyway, this girl ends up getting involved with Ai, who automatically ends up getting involved with a Dark Skin that I still don't remember the name. In this, a strange situation, in addition to a visible dislike between the characters is created.

As the episode progresses, we can see that it is not exactly that. Rika is depressed, and uses the joke as a form of self-defense to not be sad about Chiemi's death or feel guilty.

-------- Who is Chiemi?

Chiemi is a fan who always showed support for Rika in her idol days (yes, she was one). Her father always said that "a pretty girl doesn't need a wallet", and Rika took it very seriously. Chiemi always showed support for Rika, always giving money when she needed it. Obviously Chiemi's money source was not infinite, so she stole things in stores so she could sell them and gave Rika the money. And well, obviously, Rika also didn't want her to do something like that.

In the end, Rika said she didn't need a fat, ugly friend. She said she could never be friends with a fan. He told Chiemi to stop coming and give her money.

After that day, Rika did not find Chiemi until she was dead, thin, in a flowered coffin.

----------------

Well, after some events, we see a new anomaly happening. A voice says that Ai is inside Rika's dream, as they slept together (in a good way) and were synchronized.

The rule is clear: the one that has the greatest feeling will be the one that will exist "hosting" the dream, of course, if it is synchronized. That's when we see that Rika's cold personality is a lie.

------------- Dream

It's interesting inside. The whole scenario and events are somehow linked to Rika's trauma (as well as Ai's). The flower field represents a strong image of Chiemi's coffin, and this can be reinforced with the position of the Chiemi statue, which is at the center of everything. All the assumptions there probably owe something about existing "idols".

The only thing that can get disconnected here is the lighthouse. I don't know exactly what that might mean, but I have an idea. Perhaps the lighthouse is Rika's own image, always at the top, emitting a strong light. Anyway, I didn't really get that part.

----------

After that, we see that Rika is really specified to see Chiemi again, perhaps, to apologize or become her friend, thus being able to forgive herself.

The anime also shows a little frustration from Ai, where she doesn't understand why her friend never said anything to her and went to the teacher.

I would also like to highlight the two girls who hatched. They don't really have a lot of focus, but that's because they are not the focus (obvious sir?). They are two friends who killed themselves to join an Idol who killed herself faster. And now they are there within the dream.

From now on, we have only EXTREMELY WELL ANIMATED fight scenes, along with a CARALHO soundtrack.

Right after that, comes that blessed FUCKED CLIFFHANGER.

------

I LOVED THE EPISODE AND THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN AI AND RIKA! We will see what we have in the next EP.
Jan 26, 2021 4:53 PM

Sep 2020

Best episode so far in my opinion.
My hype gets higher every week.
Jan 26, 2021 5:02 PM
Dec 2020
UGH THE CLIFF HANGER

Once again, this anime is back with the psychological stuff. I really like Rika Kawai as a character and I'm glad she was introduced ! The way that the problems that she faces are portrayed is really cool and I'm looking forward to more development with her, it is revealed that she self harms, she puts up a façade. It's interesting because she doesn't give off this vibe when you see her overall, but to look deeper into her character and why she is the way that she is was interesting within itself.

ALSO awesome op, kinda contradicts the sort of eeriness of the show, while also complimenting it.

So far loving it and building up the excitement for next week !
s0upiiJan 26, 2021 5:11 PM
Jan 26, 2021 5:11 PM

Aug 2020
VP2003boi said:
dompsterfire said:
only thing is that you can sometimes notice the lack of in-betweens drawn in the animation

I dont think thats correct to say. Series like this, with so many incredible animators, tend to sometimes have those "less fluid" cuts, not because they are lacking time to do the in-betweens, far from it, but because these animators just prefer to draw them this way. For example, this episode starts with a cut of the water of sea made around 6 frames per second, that was made by ken yamamoto, a guy that, although most of the time does more fluid cuts, still does more framy animation every now and then (his work on fate babylonia is a really good example of this). And he certainly isnt the only one that does this, another example is Norifumi Kugai, one of my favourite animators, and although he hasnt appeared on the show, im really crossing my fingers that he does, as he almost always does this really framy animations with amazing art that just look amazing (He probably wont appear as he is probably doing something on madhouse, but considering keiichiro saito and nobuhide kariya, guys that also mostly just work on madhouse, worked on the opening, im really hoping he does.)
ohh okay thanks for the info. So it's an artistic choice then and is intentional? hmm I wonder why. It could be because it's in Rika's dream. Anyway, thanks for that.

edit: just found the genga on twitter https://twitter.com/ponpokopi128/status/1354157822301229056?s=20
dompsterfireJan 26, 2021 5:15 PM
Jan 26, 2021 5:18 PM
Mar 2019
Man I adore this shows aesthetic and style so much
Jan 26, 2021 5:24 PM
May 2017
Another great episode.

Introducing the adorable Rika Kawai. Because she is kawaii.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jan 26, 2021 5:26 PM

Mar 2016
I'm used to drop series because of characters like Rika. At the start she annoyed me, a lot, but I made it to the end of the episode and kinda get why she's like that and her motives to be there. I appreciate the effort CloverWorks put into the stairs scene, that cliffhanger is a good way to end the episode.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 26, 2021 5:29 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
This was another great ep of Wonder Egg.

Rika is cool and all I guess. I understand why she acts the way she does but I can't deny she did get on my nerves a bit when she first followed Ai or kept calling her fan her "wallet". The cliffhanger was pretty damn crazy.

I'm very much looking forward to the next ep.
Jan 26, 2021 5:42 PM

Aug 2020
This episode somehow managed to pass the previous ones in visual quality, it just keeps getting better and better.

i like the new girl's design but I can't stand her personality. I get that its due to her uprising but that doesn't change how much she irritates me in the slightest.
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.
Jan 26, 2021 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
Another good episode, the art was beautiful on this one. Rika, although I'm not a fan of this kind of personality, is an interesting addition to the character cast. Her design is pretty cool
Jan 26, 2021 5:53 PM

Jan 2011
shit we 3 for 3 so far as expected that teacher is sus af it can go either way but right now Ai's body language of never looking at him isn't helping his case of being someone trustworthy

this episode did a good job at making me hate and like Rika at the same time she seems super awful but at the time has a lot of issues to unpack, speaking of unpacking this show has no chill with how much stuff is loaded in it and it's so great that it's a original so all we can do is speculate !

just wanna chime in i do think the animation is still quite good but i think it might've just been a stylized way to do the somewhat low in between frames almost stop motion like just look at the spilled tea scene,its different not bad just different i'd always say go full fluidity all day everyday but to each their own lol
Jan 26, 2021 6:10 PM

Jan 2018
katsu044 said:
shit we 3 for 3 so far as expected that teacher is sus af it can go either way but right now Ai's body language of never looking at him isn't helping his case of being someone trustworthy

She's said already she does not hate him. I think the bigger thing they have alluded to is that she is jealous or envious that her only friend chose to confide in him, and not her, and maybe even more that she didn't have the courage to be the one her friend could have confided in. But we will see.
Jan 26, 2021 6:17 PM

Apr 2017
this eps was very intense , the fact that shaitou shuka (You watanabe VA in Love Live) voice an idol character in this anime make it more interesting , i hope she wont die in next eps due turned into a stone
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Jan 26, 2021 6:29 PM

Jan 2020
11/10 episode. I loved every single second of this and the dynamic between Rika and Ai was really interesting and the animation for that fight at the end was nice. I really really hope Rika is gonna be ok though. I really liked her.

I think this my favorite episode so far and Wonder egg is without a doubt, one of my favorites of the season.

Jan 26, 2021 6:34 PM

Oct 2018
CLIFFHANGER WRYYYYYYYYYY

Also, bold prediction. Mr. Sensei dude kinda sus but I don't think he's actually a bad guy.

Jan 26, 2021 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
Like pillow talk. She's so damn pure!

I didn't think we would get this cliffhanger!
Jan 26, 2021 7:26 PM

Feb 2018
choose your fighter and weapon. i really like Rika's dual wielding cutter

Jan 26, 2021 7:33 PM

Dec 2015
Wait, a good, original anime getting the attention AND rating it deserves!? What wizardry is this!? Has the community finally come to enlightment?
Jan 26, 2021 7:49 PM
Nov 2020
the music for this series is too good lol i cant get over it
Jan 26, 2021 8:02 PM

May 2020
Damn that cliffhanger...!!! Really good episode, I'm really loving Rika's character, her design is cool as hell, she also really cute (I mean kawai). There seems to be much more to her character than meets the eye. I just hope she's not dead... she's by far best girl for me so far, and I'd also like to see how they develop her character. 5/5
Jan 26, 2021 8:29 PM

Sep 2020
Nice episode, though I didn't understood a few things.

I'm counting on you guys to tell what's going on 'til the end of this amazing and beautiful show.
niko_sbJan 26, 2021 8:36 PM
Jan 26, 2021 8:41 PM

Mar 2019
This is going from GREAT to GREATER with each episode....
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jan 26, 2021 9:17 PM

Apr 2019
Another great episode. This show is looking like it's gonna be my favorite from this season. Really liked the new girl. I am really interested in knowing both her and Neiru's full backstory. Also Ai is so adorable I really liked the entire pillow fight conversation with Neiru.
Jan 26, 2021 9:31 PM

Aug 2020
It was pretty spooky how nonchalantly the two girls admitted to committing self dead when their idol died
sneed
Jan 26, 2021 9:58 PM

Dec 2018
this definitely is one of the top anime of the season for me.
Jan 26, 2021 10:00 PM

Jan 2011
IBloodstormI said:
katsu044 said:

She's said already she does not hate him. I think the bigger thing they have alluded to is that she is jealous or envious that her only friend chose to confide in him, and not her, and maybe even more that she didn't have the courage to be the one her friend could have confided in. But we will see.
i see forgot she said that ,could just be that as well would also make sense why the dream didn't choose hers despite Ai thinking she had stronger feelings over Rika
Jan 26, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2016
This show sure becomes more captivating with each passing episode. And well, a bit more depressing too...

On one hand, Rika's character was introduced and though I kinda dislike her pushy/invasive personality (it could be all a front tho), I really look forward to her development. That is, if she doesn't die, of course. So, based on her lines at Chiemi's funeral, it seems her fan died of starvation due to an extreme eating disorder after getting despised for being "fat"... damn.

Now on the other hand, the counselor seems suspicious as fuck and the fact of Ai being kinda naive about certain things only makes me feel more worried. Especially since there is no day he doesn't visit her home.
Jan 26, 2021 10:17 PM
Nov 2019
Damn the art in this anime is so appealing to look at, and the music is really nice to listen to aswell.
Counselor guy probably fucking around with a bunch of girls, which probably caused Koito to commit suicide because he messed around with her. Also why he's visiting Ohto's home so often.
Definitely looking forward to new episodes of this anime because it's really enjoyable to watch.
Jan 26, 2021 11:02 PM

May 2016
Rika’s pretty cool. That animation was stellar
Jan 26, 2021 11:26 PM

Jul 2020
So it seems like the theory that the teacher was one of the main factors leading to Koito's suicide was indeed true. The new girl, Rika-chan, had a very interesting backstory. An idol-fan relationship with the girl she wants to save, Chiemi. I really hope that she's still alive since even though she has a bad attitude, I think she really cares about Chiemi and it's not all guilt that she feels.

Huge props to the animators, since this episode was just nothing short of amazing, production-wise. Another banger of an episode. Can't wait for more!
krukroooJan 26, 2021 11:31 PM

I accept random friend requests!
Jan 26, 2021 11:27 PM

Mar 2016
400 ratings and not a single person gave this ep a 1

Goddamn
Jan 27, 2021 12:02 AM

Aug 2019
damn those scars caught me off guard
Jan 27, 2021 12:27 AM

Oct 2016
Another amazing episode, we are introduced to Rika who is first shown to be very arrogant but I think that isn't really her and she's actually a good person as we saw.

Those idol fanatics are pretty insane damn. The idol world is pretty fucked up sometimes, well the show business in general is too.

I really like Ai, she's such a great character. Their making the sensei very sus, but it could still be a red herring, the teacher could actually have been helping Koito, but it's 50/50.

Visuals were once again amazing and in fact I think it was even more better than the previous episodes. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 27, 2021 12:35 AM

Sep 2020
i just stumbled on this anime today and poofff, the story,animation and characters are really amazing. Great episode, Rika's my best girl on this series, i like her character.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jan 27, 2021 12:39 AM

Oct 2015
lol Rika definitely the upgraded version of Elaina, only 1 chapters and I already love her.
Jan 27, 2021 12:42 AM

Oct 2011
I really disliked Rika at first, but she quickly redeemed herself throughout just this one episode.

Pretty interesting setup for this week as well. They touched on the idol business; I usually thought of most female idol fans as dudes, didn't expect to see that level of obsessiveness from female fans as well. I was skeptical of the 'egg of the week' formula, but the scenarios have been cool and we're getting tidbits of plot for Koito as well. Shaping up to being one of the better original anime I've seen lately.
Jan 27, 2021 1:34 AM

Jan 2020
Compared to other last 2 episode , i got least feel in this one. Maybe because it was about idol life and the flashback are only shown by exposition instead dialogue or actual scene. But look , something to dig more , there's a side where Ai hate Koito , maybe it will affect the power or her development soon . And yeah it ended in cliffhanger , let's wait till next ep
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jan 27, 2021 1:52 AM

Feb 2019
HikariShoumeiron said:
Kosmonaut said:
My two theories up to this point are that either Koito was being groomed by the teacher, or she had a crush on the teacher and got rejected by him. If it's the first, then he'd be keeping tabs on Ai. If it's the latter, then maybe he genuinely wants to help her deal with Koito's suicide.

I thought the same thing. Actually the second scenario was the first that came to mind, especially because of the teacher's behaviour. When Ai found them in the classroom he didn't seem to get shocked or worried of her finding out "about them". Granted, it was only a few seconds and we don't know what happened next.
He doesn't give me "sus" vibes, but you never know.
What actually gave people 'sus' vibes started in episode 2, when Koito is talking about the bullies. She states that they claim she gets 'preferential' treatment from the teacher. When Ai objects, saying she's a transfer student, so it's only natural (the same Ai that thinks bedroom stuff is pillow fights, for the record), she calls the bullies' reaction as 'girl envy' and says it's an amazing thing. This coupled with the scene in which Koito stands in the corridor and the teacher walks, without focus, behind her with a smirk on his face, places an off-putting vibe to their relationship. Adding to it this episode, things start looking less favourable.

Of course, as I said, it could be a good old bait and switch, in fact Koito was the one harboring unrequited feelings, but the 'sus' vibes some people got didn't exactly spring out of nowhere. Both scenarios I mentioned in my post are still theories, but I tried basing them on text, so they're not too out there.
KosmonautJan 27, 2021 2:03 AM
Jan 27, 2021 2:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An ex idol junior now. I thought she was an annoying girl that loves to tease the others with no limitation. She was actually just another messed up and troubling girl with a complex connection with her closer relations, her one and only fangirl. Quite sad hearing her overarching story, and it ended up making Ai self-realized about Koito. The reason behind Koito's death still unknown. A lot of speculation related to those counselor teacher man, that may be hinted as the real cause. Still, Ai had so much mistake in the past, especially with the way she acted against Koito's bully case. These episode flashback showed how ironic herself facing Koito's problem. But also became the reason of why Ai was still alive, until those days.

In the end, her coincidence meeting with Rika synchronized them both in a good harmony, and released a several conditions that led them into a transformation. Its just when i thought everything would turn out good, they cliffhanged it. Damn!

The first time cliffhanger. Its broken out the Flip Flappers episodic style in just 3 episodes only. What a good shit. I hope that stone changes had no trouble in the end, but i doubt it won't effect Rika much in the real world. Maybe it will effect her with a permanent disability, maybe. Ah, i hope its wrong. Its enough for making Rika in a lot of more sadness, and bring another burden to Ai's shoulders, after what happened previously to Neiru. Its just, no more shit, to them ....

Lets see next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 27, 2021 3:58 AM
Dec 2019
I love Rikka's character design, she seems too like she will have one of the most interesting arcs of the whole cast. At first i didn't like how she referred to people, especially Chiemi as her "wallet" but the episode definitely showed that there's more underneath the apparent, the fact that her feelings were the strongest of the two when Ai and her synchronized is the biggest proof.

Acca and Ura-acca don't care, they simply say that any injury that the girls suffer while in the dream world isn't their concern but the girl's concern, at this point it's clear that these guys don't care about anything that happens to them, they would prefer for them to be careful but if they prefer to buy all the eggs(Neiru) or be overly crying in pain(Rikka) it's up to them.

I liked how Ai Ohto and Rikka Kawai met, very different to when Ai met Neiru while being in the same place. Neiru seems to be a reserved and introverted girl while Rikka seems to be a more overly extrovert and talkative girl, Ai's mood seems to depend on the situation although she is calm most of the time she can be aggresive when it's needed.
Jan 27, 2021 4:29 AM

Dec 2019
what a great anime this is. I've got high hopes, please don't ruin this
Jan 27, 2021 4:38 AM

Aug 2016
be4 said:
I hope Koito's story isn't as it looks, even though she should've told Ai about what was happening...
Rika's and Chiemi's story was really upsetting. I don't get why after all that, she still badmouths her!

It's exactly because of what happened, that Rika badmouths Chiemi. On one side it helps her to cope with her own feelings, as it's easier to tell yourself that the other person killed itself, because of herself and not because of your words. She can't handle the guilt. She cut herself because of it and tries to keep those feelings at bay.
On the other hand it's also a mechanism to keep others away. She's not showing her real feelings and seems pushy and obnoxious, as she doesn't want to hurt another person. It would also explain, why she turned to stone at the end, as she finally opened up to Ai, which meant to lower her guard.
Jan 27, 2021 4:50 AM

May 2020
I'm just going to assume that the teacher is also hitting Ai's mother.

Jan 27, 2021 5:11 AM

Jan 2018
Kosmonaut said:
This coupled with the scene in which Koito stands in the corridor and the teacher walks, without focus, behind her with a smirk on his face, places an off-putting vibe to their relationship. Adding to it this episode, things start looking less favourable.

I wouldn't really call his expression a smirk in that scene. A slight smile, maybe, but being out of focus makes it easy to see things that aren't there. His face is pretty neutral. I think people really just want to see people as bad guys, specially in a male teacher, female student situation. Anime has us thinking every male teacher is a pedo, but the guy could just as easily (and so far leans more heavily towards) be a nice person who thought he was helping a student in a bad situation and never realized how far gone she was already.

I do think he could totally be a terrible person in the end. If so, this guy has the biggest gonads on the planet.
Jan 27, 2021 5:17 AM
Jul 2020
probably my favorite show in this winter. this show is very underrated.
love the character design, stories, fantasy, animation <3
Jan 27, 2021 5:34 AM

Aug 2017
NewYearSameMe said:
Though he look dodgy and such, but I honestly think (and hope) that the teacher is just a gentle and caring person that is just concerned about Koito's well being

that's how they get ya. they present as good and innocent in public but are monsters in private.

raiderublaze said:
those two fans that killed themselves because their idol did so have the same hair color as Billie Eilish. Like my eyes are not fooling me because their hair color is brown and then the other side is lime green. Nice easter egg there CloverWorks

because no one else has ever had brown hair they chose the dye green before she did it, yeah?

IBloodstormI said:
She's said already she does not hate him.

it's possible she lied if she's scared of him and/or since her mother was there.

personally idk which way it's gonna go. I kind of feel like there may have been unrequited love from either Koito or Ai to the other. like if Koito confessed and was rejected and sought the teacher for comfort, which upset Ai. or if Ai confessed and got more jealous that Koito went to the teacher over it. guess we'll just have to see what happens.
Jan 27, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2018
Bloodglas said:

personally idk which way it's gonna go. I kind of feel like there may have been unrequited love from either Koito or Ai to the other. like if Koito confessed and was rejected and sought the teacher for comfort, which upset Ai. or if Ai confessed and got more jealous that Koito went to the teacher over it. guess we'll just have to see what happens.

If anything I think the unrequited love is most likely between Koito and the teacher. It very well may play out that while he was helping her with her bullying and depression that she began to like the teacher, who then rejected her feelings.

She could possibly have had feelings for Ai, but there really isn't much there to work with. Ai seems to be quite naive in those areas, so I doubt there was any feeling of that manner from her.
Jan 27, 2021 6:25 AM
Aug 2020
Gorgeous animation as usual. The more I listen/watch the opening the more I love it~

We've discovered the character of Rika, which really reminds me of Asuka in a certain way, with this extremely, almost disturbing extrovert personality, but finally only looking for the attention/love they have not got (I guess making you an Idol does not make you more happy than someone else...)

Speaking of idols, the themes of this episodes were really interesting. I wonder if next episode will be focus on this theme again or something else.
Jan 27, 2021 6:35 AM
Apr 2019
Cloverworks is flexing their good visuals and animations again. We got to see a new character to this episode which is Rika Kawai. Her personality and looks are really the opposite, but she also has a fair share of regrets.

The episode got wondered if that teacher is a sexual predator.
Jan 27, 2021 8:32 AM

Nov 2018
"Kawai" Rika got introduced from one of four main girls this episode. Rika at first seems like Open Hearted yet Selfish Person, but later actually She Sensitive and Good Person at heart.
She strive for a girl named Chiemi, Her Fanatic Fans when she was a Idol that commit suicide because Rika hateful towards Chiemi which is caused by Chiemi stealing to meet he that make end Rika with self harm.
I agree with what people say in Discussion that kinda reflected towards Idol industry related with their own Fans, but I just know the surface in that industry though so maybe I could be wrong.

This time Egg Person is Miko and Mako, Fanatic Fans of Idol Yu- Yu that Commit Suicide and because of that their commit suicide too. From looks of it it's not have any related things to any character. But, from My Perspective Miko and Mako gonna have Big Role in the next episode that can be have related things to Rika like having some relationship to Chiemi Person or Condition when Rika become Idol at that time, or etc. Hope CloverWorks can make some Plot Progression from this Character.

That Conversation between Ai, Neiru, and Rika was really Great, I can feel the artmosphere Situation of Calming and Fun from their Conversation happening in there Please, Don't tell me that just only time that could meet. I gonna sad if it just that.

Btw, The Teacher is make me little suspicious to him because his gaze upon seeing Ai was kinda threatening that about to take advantage of Koito. I still hope that not actually happen, but that just sign something wrong with her teacher.

This episode end in Cliffhanger ending that Riko petrified. I really don't know if Ai can save her or not, but hopefully Ai can manage to save her Or I gonna Cry because cannot see Rika building relationship with Ai, Neiru, Other One Character.
Yunohi-kunJan 27, 2021 8:49 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

410 by nyaasar »»
Apr 9, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

301 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Feb 16, 2021

254 by RobertBobert »»
Mar 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

430 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2021

169 by LilYellowBean »»
Feb 29, 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.