Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2021 3:43 AM
Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A recap! I was honestly expecting one, since I'm pretty sure next episode they're starting middleschool.
Feb 26, 2022 4:34 PM

Oct 2017
So why exactly was Takahashi Ryousuke brought in to write this episode in particular? When I saw his name credited for episode 51, I assumed it would have been an episode relatively mature in comparison to the rest of the series, hence why he would have been brought in to write it. But I guess not, it's just a recap episode. Having such a big name work on such a small episode...odd.
Apr 23, 2023 9:10 PM

Jan 2020
Ngl I’m kinda sad that the elementary arc is over now 😔
MakkusuUnfilwin said:
So why exactly was Takahashi Ryousuke brought in to write this episode in particular? When I saw his name credited for episode 51, I assumed it would have been an episode relatively mature in comparison to the rest of the series, hence why he would have been brought in to write it. But I guess not, it's just a recap episode. Having such a big name work on such a small episode...odd.
Considering he assisted in the direction of the anime (I’m pretty sure his credit is translated to like “Directional Cooperation”, so I’m guessing that’s what it means) and as well apparently? (I didn’t see the credit in op or ed) handled the series composition until iirc ep 81 according to JP wiki, it’s not too surprising that he handled the script for this recap. But yeah, it is kinda odd seeing his name just for a recap 🤷🏿‍♀️ 
Apr 23, 2023 11:23 PM

Oct 2017
Ah, interesting that he did series composition for a decent stretch of the story. Makes me want to go back and pick it up again. I never did really give the middle school arc a fair go because that's where the dub stops and I was so attached to that cast. Man, Kodocha was so good... If you're going to finish the rest of the series, I'd be interesting to hear your thoughts.
Apr 24, 2023 7:22 AM

Jan 2020
MakkusuUnfilwin said:
Ah, interesting that he did series composition for a decent stretch of the story. Makes me want to go back and pick it up again. I never did really give the middle school arc a fair go because that's where the dub stops and I was so attached to that cast. Man, Kodocha was so good... If you're going to finish the rest of the series, I'd be interesting to hear your thoughts.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I'll be sure to tell you my thoughts on the rest of the series when I finish the rest of the series (which will prob be by the end of the June).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 60 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

3 by jumbosan »»
Mar 22, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 53 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 50 Discussion

blank - Jan 20, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 45 Discussion

Unowen - Jul 8, 2016

5 by jumbosan »»
Mar 20, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 38 Discussion

blank - Jan 20, 2021

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 9, 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.