Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2021 5:27 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
In caps so you get the message quickly, since I tend not to get understood a lot.
Do you believe stock exchange (Goldman Sachs, Wallstreet, financing, the cause of many crises) to be unnatural / outside the natural cycle of economics?
There is a notion, "real economy", that targets goods and services as its currency/liquidity. And money is outside of it, but helps to rationalize it. If there is an injustice in the distribution of the real economy, it's most likely a trouble in its rationalization.
I believe that stock exchange was at once (at the beginning) natural: I agree with centralization of resources and redistribution in companies that produce growth. But I feel that it has outgrown itself, with speculation and all... These days, traders seek short-term gains and they win money over falsehoods...?

Jan 15, 2021 7:00 AM

Oct 2012
Everything that exists is natural by default. How could something exist without it being the nature of things?
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jan 15, 2021 7:40 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Illuminatli said:
Everything that exists is natural by default. How could something exist without it being the nature of things?

Yes, it had meaning by the past. And on the paper, it still has some. But this reasonable nature may have been corrupted by the logic of personal profits.

Jan 15, 2021 8:25 AM

Sep 2020
No it´s a natural thing by economic standards, but because the economy is in a super bad place up right now, some things might seem unnatural
"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

Jan 16, 2021 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
I believe that stock trading is still the most "natural" of financial assets. At least you own something tangible in the end (stake in a company), and your investment in the company helps raise funds for actual development. Compare that to those God-awful derivatives.

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

44 by Vampire_Lord »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

25 by deg »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

30 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

32 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

12 by LoveLikeBlood »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.