Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2021 5:38 PM

Nov 2020
oblivious_22 said:
yuki from mirai nikki and that tsundre bitch of toradora, I hate both of them with my whole heart, they are pathetic from starting to end, but yuki does gets better but damm that bitch is unbearable and if I would have met someone who treated me like this bitch treated that guy damm I would have kicked her ass outta in public

definitely agree about yuki. i haven't finished mirai nikki yet, but he just gets on my nerves.
Jan 15, 2021 1:07 AM

Mar 2020
Zeckrin said:
Tendo_GM said:

Yea, but it’s true.
1:1 parallel between characters.

As someone with Vinland Saga on your favs, I don't know how you're not embarrassed to write up these posts. I don't want to even begin to imagine how little you managed to appreciate the rest of the series as well.

Bruh, I know what im writing.
You just don’t understand my point.
Jan 15, 2021 1:13 AM

Apr 2020
makoto and that dude from welcome to the nhk is the fuel for all hatred in this world
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2021 1:13 AM

Jan 2020
1: Fujita Tatara from Welcome to the Ballroom

2: Sakuta Azusagawa from Bunny girl senpai

3: Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan

I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Jan 15, 2021 1:31 AM
Jan 2020
Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown. Ngl, he completely ruined the anime for me with his pathetic crappy behaviour and ass-hat vibe. I kinda felt sry for Inori to have such a lame ass dude (although the anime itself was really sour sheet for me).
PS. my opinion :]
Jan 15, 2021 1:50 AM

Oct 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Wonginus said:
Probably Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. So edgy and annoying.

You’re right, like Eren from Attack on Titan. Same thing.
Where is your house??
Eren wants to rumbling your house.
Jan 15, 2021 1:53 AM

Oct 2020
Nalusa_Falaya said:

Where is your house??
Jan 15, 2021 1:56 AM

Oct 2020
Jono47 said:
Eren Yeager. My god bro, stop yelling. Can't stand him man, lucky the story and supporting cast is good enough to cary such a trash MC. Kirito isn't great either, not a fan of him either. But Eren is the king of bad MC's for me.
Where is your house??
Jan 15, 2021 1:58 AM

Oct 2020
Tbonejoe said:
I don't necessary think he is the worst anime protagonist but Eren from AOT is very annoying. Like bitch just do it or not don't complain or be a bitch about it.
Where is your house??
Jan 15, 2021 2:01 AM

Jun 2020
1zuKu M10or1y4

30 characters limit
Jan 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Mar 2020
Makoto from School Days is easily the worst protagonist ever
Jan 15, 2021 2:05 AM
Dec 2019
I haven't played the visual novel but UBW Emiya Shirou, he was soo much better in Heaven's feel and Kaleid Liner 3rei, the UBW version is just so annoying.
Jan 15, 2021 2:10 AM

Sep 2020
Natsuki Subaru, he is just pathetic. Cries every episode, his mental breakdowns are just annoying, and most importantly
Jan 15, 2021 2:54 AM

Jul 2019
I think I'll have to go with Meliodas. I am not sure but for some reason I hate him.
Jan 15, 2021 4:06 AM

Mar 2020
Nobara98 said:
Tendo_GM said:

Where is your house??

?
The point of this thread is to name those characters, this guy gave an example and I gave almost exactly the same one.
Jan 15, 2021 5:16 AM

Oct 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Nobara98 said:
Where is your house??

?
The point of this thread is to name those characters, this guy gave an example and I gave almost exactly the same one.
Hmm I see your point.

Maybe S1-S3 Eren So edgy and annoying. but in S4 he's completely different he's the opposite of worst, he's one of best main character all time, because you explain in detail, Eren won't be rumbling your house XD
Jan 15, 2021 7:23 AM

Mar 2020
Nobara98 said:
Tendo_GM said:

?
Hmm I see your point.

Maybe S1-S3 Eren So edgy and annoying. but in S4 he's completely different he's the opposite of worst, he's one of best main character all time, because you explain in detail, Eren won't be rumbling your house XD

Wooooow, congratulations genius.
My point still stands.
This first guy is saying how Thorfinn is the worst MC but the anime only covers less than a third of the manga. Thorfinn may be annoying at the beginning, but he fucking grows up later and becomes a great character.

Both Eren and Thorfinn are super annoying at first and rage filled and wish for the revenge on someone, both then grow up and become different characters.
Almost as if AOT copied Vinland Saga that released years and years before it and has bigger success. 🤔
Jan 15, 2021 8:35 AM
Feb 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Aftab01 said:
Thanks for that I haven't had a laugh like that in a while.

Yea, but it’s true.
I know, I'm legitimately complimenting you, trolled that guy real hard.
Jan 15, 2021 8:44 AM

Jan 2020
Nobara98 said:
Nalusa_Falaya said:

Where is your house??

Lemme guess, He's gonna get better in the coming season.

Tbh, Many things in AOT are like that and it's just the same "it'll get better in the next season" response every time
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Jan 15, 2021 9:06 AM

Mar 2020
Aftab01 said:
Tendo_GM said:

Yea, but it’s true.
I know, I'm legitimately complimenting you, trolled that guy real hard.

Oh, thanks.
I just like to have fun with people. Saw on his profile that he was a fan of AOT and I just couldn’t resist.

There is also a great comeback line if he says “Eren gets better later when he grows up”, you then say “So does Thorfinn” :D
Jan 15, 2021 9:09 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Elfen lied's protagonist
Kouta i think his name was?
He is the most annoying thing in anime ever

Jan 15, 2021 9:20 AM
Jan 2021
Tendo_GM said:
Wonginus said:

Everybody have their opinions but bruh? Really EREN
Either u haven't watched the whole thing or u are an anti aot fan , wait for the final season u will see some god tier development in him
Jan 15, 2021 9:23 AM
May 2018
Sakuta from Bunny Girl Senpai. Everything he says is cringy and creepy as hell.
Jan 15, 2021 10:51 AM
Jan 2019
Tendo_GM said:
Zeckrin said:

As someone with Vinland Saga on your favs, I don't know how you're not embarrassed to write up these posts. I don't want to even begin to imagine how little you managed to appreciate the rest of the series as well.

What point? That both these characters with completely different, opposing ideologies, and different circumstances are basically the same? Get out of here. I wonder what other different characters you've maybe grouped under the same umbrella.
Jan 15, 2021 12:21 PM

Mar 2020
Chiki258025 said:
Tendo_GM said:

Everybody have their opinions but bruh? Really EREN
Either u haven't watched the whole thing or u are an anti aot fan , wait for the final season u will see some god tier development in him

And he’s anti Vinland Saga fan, wait for all the manga to get adapted and see Thorfinn grow up or shut up.
If I have no right to criticize undeveloped Eren in anime he doesn’t have the right to criticize Thorfinn.
Jan 15, 2021 12:26 PM

Mar 2020
Zeckrin said:
Tendo_GM said:

What point? That both these characters with completely different, opposing ideologies, and different circumstances are basically the same? Get out of here. I wonder what other different characters you've maybe grouped under the same umbrella.

You still have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Someone saying Thorfinn is bad is same as someone saying Eren is bad.
Eren is just an annoying character with n development yet, but he later grows up and becomes better.
The exact same fucking thing can be said for Thorfinn, people criticize his mor being bad but the anime only adapts the prologue of the story, there is sooo much more story in the manga and Thorfinn grows up later and becomes a different character.

So AOT fanboys criticizing Thorfinn for being “the worst MC” can shut the fuck up because they don’t know shit.
Jan 15, 2021 12:31 PM

Oct 2020
VsauceDealer said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

He most likely talked about Fate/stay night as it is the only anime I mentioned I like. Assuming he is then I have one thing to say to him.... Fuck off.

yes i meant that pile of garbage which brings shame to television history, its an absolute fucking joke that something that terrible could air on TV

also i didnt say every fate is bad, fate zero is good,but literalyl everything else, fgo, fsn, every novel and shitty spinoff brigns shame to humanity with its existence

BRUH, did u just said FSN is shit? Just remember that the Fate title with the name of Heaven's Feel also shares the same name with FSN. But yea, I agree with the fact that other Fate title besides Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Zero is shit. Does anybody here really remember Fate/Extra, Fate/Grand Order? No, right?

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Jan 15, 2021 12:32 PM

Jul 2020
deku. honestly, after season 2, he just became a soggy noodle.
I am the handle of my mop
Rags are my body, and detergent is my blood
I have scrubbed over a thousand floors
Unknown to sick leave
Nor known to pay
Have withstood abuse to sweep many
surfaces
Yet those hands will never hold money
So as I clean, Unlimited Maid Works
Jan 15, 2021 12:39 PM

Jan 2021
Wonginus said:

I just finished watching Vinland Saga and I agree completely. Thorfinn is one of the worst protagonist I've seen.
Jan 15, 2021 12:56 PM
Jan 2019
Tendo_GM said:
Zeckrin said:

You still have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Someone saying Thorfinn is bad is same as someone saying Eren is bad.
Eren is just an annoying character with n development yet, but he later grows up and becomes better.
The exact same fucking thing can be said for Thorfinn, people criticize his mor being bad but the anime only adapts the prologue of the story, there is sooo much more story in the manga and Thorfinn grows up later and becomes a different character.

So AOT fanboys criticizing Thorfinn for being “the worst MC” can shut the fuck up because they don’t know shit.

Ah, ok. It seems like I missed something in this thread. Addressing this point you've made about both tho: Eren has a huge character arc (between S1-3) even before the timeskip. The timeskip just accumulates everything before it with maturity, and continues to develop Eren from there. Thorfinn gets hit significantly with development as well (post-timeskip), but that's not until he loses the main goal he's had up until then. He was very stagnant up until his timeskip, as unlike Eren, he never lost sight of what his goal should be. He's unfortunately criticized for being one-dimensional in that sort of way, which is exactly the point, but sadly, anime-onlies aren't aware of how important that is for his character later on.
Jan 15, 2021 12:58 PM
Sep 2020
DfDaxz said:
VsauceDealer said:

yes i meant that pile of garbage which brings shame to television history, its an absolute fucking joke that something that terrible could air on TV

also i didnt say every fate is bad, fate zero is good,but literalyl everything else, fgo, fsn, every novel and shitty spinoff brigns shame to humanity with its existence

BRUH, did u just said FSN is shit? Just remember that the Fate title with the name of Heaven's Feel also shares the same name with FSN. But yea, I agree with the fact that other Fate title besides Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Zero is shit. Does anybody here really remember Fate/Extra, Fate/Grand Order? No, right?

i am aware that heavens feel is fsn too, its just as garbage as ubw

fsn titles are probly worse than the other spinoffs, as I said, its a black spot in television history
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Jan 15, 2021 12:59 PM

Apr 2017
Naming bland harem protagonists is kinda a low hanging fruit so I'm not gonna do that.

Here goes, Otosaka Yuu, Sieg, Ouma Shuu, Nishimura Taichi, Amano Yukiteru, Tsunemori Akane, Simon.

A lot less than I was expecting, guess it really helps to trim down the list if you don't include harem protagonists.
cunnysseur
Jan 15, 2021 1:05 PM

Oct 2020
VsauceDealer said:
DfDaxz said:

i am aware that heavens feel is fsn too, its just as garbage as ubw

fsn titles are probly worse than the other spinoffs, as I said, its a black spot in television history

I could really understand that you're mad with the FSN titles, but saying that it's a black spot in television history? Man, you're taking this thing a little bit too far there. But whatever, if it's ur opinion then maybe I could take it as you're dissapointed with the series.

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Jan 15, 2021 1:28 PM

Aug 2020
BerriesSan said:
Elfen lied's protagonist
Kouta i think his name was?
He is the most annoying thing in anime ever

I honestly think people may be too hard on Kouta.

The worst subhuman in anime main character history is subaru undoubtedly. I've not finished bunny girl senpai but I'm sure that guy is going to rank quite high on that list as well.
Jan 15, 2021 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
Kirito and kazuya kinoshita are the first ones that come to mind
Jan 15, 2021 2:22 PM

Mar 2018
Don't listen to vsauce. He has a hate boner for fate, which is completely justified imo, anyways.

So many anime onlys. The ufotable adaptation messed up so badly that I was actually cheering for the opposition in all ubw fights.
Reading the entire vn would be better but here you guys go:

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20216/

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20229/

Jan 15, 2021 2:26 PM

Oct 2020
Probably not the worst, but I hate Kazuya from Rent-a-Girlfriend.
Jan 15, 2021 2:29 PM
Mar 2020
Shinji Akari don’t know why ppl like him but he’s the worst character I have ever witnessed in my life time.
Jan 15, 2021 2:41 PM

Nov 2019
Yuki from "Future Diary" and Touya Mochizuki from "In Another World With My Smartphone" are the worst anime protagonists.
Jan 15, 2021 2:41 PM
Mar 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Nobara98 said:
Hmm I see your point.

My point still stands.
This first guy is saying how Thorfinn is the worst MC but the anime only covers less than a third of the manga. Thorfinn may be annoying at the beginning, but he fucking grows up later and becomes a great character.

Both Eren and Thorfinn are super annoying at first and rage filled and wish for the revenge on someone, both then grow up and become different characters.
Almost as if AOT copied Vinland Saga that released years and years before it and has bigger success. 🤔

I disagree eren s4 wasn’t anywhere close to a character that was affected close to rage and wanted revenge. That’s like s2 eren lol and that’s not his primary development because if you go by that logic then guts would be the first one that comes to my mind lol eren s4 wanted a world and the people to be free (or atleast HIS people) he wasn’t mad at all or wanted revenge whatsoever on Reiner or Marley. Did you watch the last ep? He clearly said that ppl are the same in Marley and paradis. He only wants to free his ppl and himself from the cruel world of oppression he doesn’t want revenge whatsoever. Btw anyone who thinks throffin isn’t one of the best mcs ever is definitely capping lol both are amazing and unique
Jan 15, 2021 3:04 PM

Mar 2020
ABSSSSS said:
Tendo_GM said:

My point still stands.

I disagree eren s4 wasn’t anywhere close to a character that was affected close to rage and wanted revenge. That’s like s2 eren lol and that’s not his primary development because if you go by that logic then guts would be the first one that comes to my mind lol eren s4 wanted a world and the people to be free (or atleast HIS people) he wasn’t mad at all or wanted revenge whatsoever on Reiner or Marley. Did you watch the last ep? He clearly said that ppl are the same in Marley and paradis. He only wants to free his ppl and himself from the cruel world of oppression he doesn’t want revenge whatsoever. Btw anyone who thinks throffin isn’t one of the best mcs ever is definitely capping lol both are amazing and unique

Bro, it’s pointless that you wrote all that stuff.
I never said that from the begging to the end that Eren was 110% rage and revenge bullshit, I said that both he and Thorfinn were in the beginning just mindless characters that only wanted to kill someone. Never said that s4 Eren was full of rage and wish for revenge -_- of course he isn’t, same as Thorfinn later in the story, they both grew into different people.

Maybe you read wrong but there is no need to correct me because I never said anything wrong.
Jan 15, 2021 3:11 PM
Mar 2020
Tendo_GM said:
ABSSSSS said:

I never said that from the begging to the end that Eren was 110% rage and revenge bullshit, I said that both he and Thorfinn were in the beginning just mindless characters that only wanted to kill someone. Never said that s4 Eren was full of rage and wish for revenge -_- of course he isn’t, same as Thorfinn later in the story, they both grew into different people.

Maybe you read wrong but there is no need to correct me because I never said anything wrong.

I mean I just disagree with you saying that eren was anywhere close to being a copy of throffin granted they developed from a similar kinda character into a completely different character but that’s not the same thing as a rip off or a copy I have seen lots of developments that were similar to them even before Aot and Vinland saga but I understand you if someone were to say either one of these were anywhere close to being “bad” not even gonna talk about “the worst” then I would be mad too🤝
Jan 15, 2021 3:17 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I maintain that I don't really think Rito belongs in this discussion and I very much disagree with the reasons why people tend to list him, but I've got the rona and don't feel like picking a fight right now :>

---------

Ichika from Infinite Stratos for me, because he was a cancer tumor that sucked the life out of a show I would've otherwise enjoyed. The girls in the harem ranged from alright to good, but the show constantly centered itself around him being a dipshit and flipping that into the same joke over and over and over again that it actively sucked away from their screentime and ability to appeal to the audience. The author and/or director must have really liked the dense MC joke, but it got tiring fast, and ended up taking away from the good elements the show had going for it just by the virtue of how often Ichika relegated them to the sidelines. He was the anchor on the whole show.

But hey, people constantly want harems to focus more on the MC and give him a well-defined character and want to act like focusing on a male character's development in a genre that appeals to its audience via the opposite sex's overwhelming presence mixed with intimate interactions that you can't get in a CGDCT, then yeah, you get him. Ichika is a well-defined character and serves in as much prominence as any traditional protagonist.

Even if he was good that'd actively work towards making the show a worse harem, since a good harem MC will be a stagehand to elevate the girls in the harem rather than having the show be about him, but we get the double whammy of him being an obnoxious character who mostly gets relegated to repetitive jokes focused on his character flaw.

Jan 15, 2021 3:27 PM

Mar 2020
ABSSSSS said:
Tendo_GM said:

I mean I just disagree with you saying that eren was anywhere close to being a copy of throffin granted they developed from a similar kinda character into a completely different character but that’s not the same thing as a rip off or a copy I have seen lots of developments that were similar to them even before Aot and Vinland saga but I understand you if someone were to say either one of these were anywhere close to being “bad” not even gonna talk about “the worst” then I would be mad too🤝

Oh, that last part was a joke.
The last thing AOT fanboys would want to hear is that Eren is a copy. I like to pour oil on the burning fire, can’t help it :P
Jan 15, 2021 3:39 PM
Mar 2020
Tendo_GM said:
ABSSSSS said:

The last thing AOT fanboys would want to hear is that Eren is a copy. I like to pour oil on the burning fire, can’t help it :P

I mean he isn’t so it’s only natural for the fandom to be a little struck by someone calling eren or anything in Aot a copy or a rip-off. There are some things that are quite similar in Aot that are in other shows as well but mostly it’s original and I mean you got mad when throffin was called a bad mc so similarly ppl also get mad when some disrespects a mc they like.
Jan 15, 2021 3:45 PM

Mar 2020
ABSSSSS said:
Tendo_GM said:

I mean he isn’t so it’s only natural for the fandom to be a little struck by someone calling eren or anything in Aot a copy or a rip-off. There are some things that are quite similar in Aot that are in other shows as well but mostly it’s original and I mean you got mad when throffin was called a bad mc so similarly ppl also get mad when some disrespects a mc they like.

Well, he didn’t call him bad, he called him the worst...
And I was only joking, but this guy is totally serious, I just want to bait him because I want stick it hp to him that he can’t call Thorfinn the worst MC because he doesn’t know who Thorfinn really is.
You can’t give an opinion on something whole if you didn’t perceive the whole.

How can I not get a little annoyed? (Not angry, just annoyed)
Jan 15, 2021 3:46 PM

Feb 2017
I can't lie, as much as I enjoy Attack on Titan, Eren personally rubs me up the wrong way
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Jan 15, 2021 4:47 PM

Sep 2020
The worst Animu protagonist is Tanjiro from demon Slayer,
He's really just a cliché sword swinger.
Jan 15, 2021 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
Tendo_GM said:
Nobara98 said:
Where is your house??

?

To a certain degree you are right but c'mon, he's definitely not the absolute worst.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

243 by Zarutaku »»
23 seconds ago

» Why are classic dubbed anime always being praised more than modern dubs?

funtime43_tr - 26 minutes ago

3 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
2 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

66 by Morphun »»
2 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - Yesterday

32 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Has anyone noticed how sequel bias is an anime only thing?

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

28 by Yonahim_Zz »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.