Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2021 7:18 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I rushed to go watch the movie the first day, just as Japan announced a state of emergency due to the Rona... sadly my friend had to self quarantine and couldn’t make it.
They trolled us with the freebies this time, I was all excited to open the sealed envelope and saw... Tanjirou....?!? I thought they got me wrong movie freebie at first but reading again it said Gintama no yaiba in the title 😒
At least there was also a little random sticker...

As for the movie itself- I just wrote my review today, but had to add the spoilery(?) stuff here... loved how it started with a recap of the story thus far in Dragon Ball style, really Gintamaizing it in every aspect. It continued with what they were up to in the two years since.... this movie was inappropriately titled Silver Ball 😂😂 (spoiler: Gorilla got married)
And then throwing us right into the action and the OG trio fighting together to stop Utsuro’s revival with everyone else (except Kamui, he’s just out there watching the fireworks from the roof..) 😭😭😭

Bonus for last- After the credits and awesome song by Spyair there was also a conclusion to Gintama 3Z 🥲

Can’t wait for you all to watch it.

Jan 12, 2021 12:58 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao the recap at the begining cracked me good. Thou things got serious quite fast but still had the sillyness as usual. The action scenes were all really great and the Yorozuya reunion was emotional yet hilarious. The conclusion to the fight was done really well. Takasugi's death was quite emotional.

The epilogue part was classic gintama. It was really great to see all the characters one last time before this ends including Tama. Also Sorachi sensei pulled one last prank on us before the end but I'm glad that Tama woke up while Gintoki and the others were still here.

Great movie to conclude this series. Can't believe that Gintama actually ended. Thought this would go on forever but ofc that won't happen. Really had fun watching this series. Hopefully I'll get time to rewatch the entire series someday.
MegamiRemAug 31, 2021 5:17 AM
Jan 12, 2021 2:23 AM

Jul 2007
MegamiRem said:

How was the pacing and also the duration of the movie?

Fast paced and action packed (with awesome DOES song during the fighting), slowed down with some childhood flashbacks in between, then a little slower in the aftermath, ending with comic relief as Tama getting a summary of what happened to everyone after she wakes up in Tokyo.
myth720Jan 12, 2021 3:59 AM
Jan 12, 2021 3:01 AM

Dec 2020
myth720 said:
How was the pacing and also the duration of the movie?

Fast paced and action packed (with awesome DOES song during the fighting), slowed down with some childhood flashbacks in between, then a little slower in the aftermath, ending with comic relief as Tama getting a summary of what happened to everyone after she wakes up in Tokyo. [/quote]

Just base on that, I can see that it's a very well done movie
I can't wait to watch it myself since I loved it very much in the manga

I wasted all my time in rewatching to the point of my rewatch total is higher than my overall anime total lmao
Jan 12, 2021 4:06 AM

Apr 2020
Based off on the chapters adapted, is watching the Semi-Final required before seeing the movie, or is the special just a small side-story? I hope I can watch the movie once it's available in other countries and looking at the reviews it seems pretty good!
atoroe1Jan 12, 2021 4:10 AM
Jan 12, 2021 4:08 PM

Jul 2007
revvoo said:
Based off on the chapters adapted, is watching the Semi-Final required before seeing the movie, or is the special just a small side-story? I hope I can watch the movie once it's available in other countries and looking at the reviews it seems pretty good!

They put the trailer for the semi final before the movie started 😂
No, it’s not required. The movie starts with a recap Dragon Ball style.
But probably most ppl will be able to watch the semi final before the movie anyway...,
Jan 12, 2021 4:38 PM
Mar 2016
I've heard nothing but great things about the movie so far from people like you and other jp reviewers, so I'm super excited to watch it. I wonder what criticisms the few 1/5 voters had though to rate it so low.
Jan 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Twick2 said:
I've heard nothing but great things about the movie so far from people like you and other jp reviewers, so I'm super excited to watch it. I wonder what criticisms the few 1/5 voters had though to rate it so low.
I doubt anyone seriously rates it that low.
Feb 1, 2021 11:35 AM

Mar 2016
cythraul said:
Twick2 said:

I agree, you'd be a really harsh criticizer to rate it that low assuming they have a proper argument, other than that, probably trolls?

In any case, I'm both eager yet devastated to watch this once I'm able to. For now, I'll just patiently wait, just as we all have waited for more than 2 years since the 2nd half of the Silver Souls arc.
Mar 20, 2021 2:43 AM
Jul 2017
Just caught the movie in Singapore, thankfully they decided to air it here. What else can I say other than its a solid 10/10. The best farewell I could have asked for with I think all characters throughout the series making some sort of cameo.

As a manga reader I think the movie did it justice and it really does hit all the right notes. Good balance of humor, seriousness and nostalgia in an action packed 104 minutes. This is really the end :-(

PS: Its marketed as Gintama The Very Final for some reason HAHAHAHA
Apr 11, 2021 5:44 AM
Jan 2018
Just watch the Movie in Malaysia and it is so Amazing. Unlucky I can't watch The movie twice cuz I was busy but the experience watching the Movie is rly great.
I was grinning From beginning to the end . There are some moment kinda lackluster cuz i was expecting Movie Level animation from beginning to end but it still great nonetheless
May 5, 2021 10:06 PM
May 2021
Is the final fight satisfying
May 12, 2021 11:10 AM
Jan 2019
yeah the final fight is like playing with our brain and i like it
May 14, 2021 4:16 AM

Apr 2013
feels kinda rushed, but well what do you expect to pack everything in 2 hour movie, good conclusion nonetheless, rest in peace champ
May 14, 2021 6:09 AM

Dec 2019
They really were not holding their punches when they said "Dragonball-style recap."

Overall a great movie and a fitting end to Gintama.

Things from chapter 703-704 were adapted so well, and they're very emotional and astonishing just like their manga counterpart.

Man.. i will miss this show.

Bonus : the final ginpachi-sensei was damn hillarious, full of bananas and UHO UHOs
May 15, 2021 3:49 AM

Mar 2016
ShadowkillZ_ said:
In any case, I'm both eager yet devastated to watch this once I'm able to. For now, I'll just patiently wait, just as we all have waited for more than 2 years since the 2nd half of the Silver Souls arc.

I've finally watched it!
I've taken some time to how I felt about this movie since I've watched it in the cinema yesterday and let me tell you, it was quite awesome.

I do feel that the movie is slightly rushed but the back to back pacing of rapid to slow and steady breaks that feeling up which is good. The comedy recap at the beginning was just what I needed, it actually recalled a ton of great events from the past, all the while presenting them with a Dragon Ball Art Style so as to not bore those who have the past events fresh on their minds.

The fights were goddamn explosive, watching a Gintama battle (which as we should know have some really punchy sound effects) in a cinema was a fucking thrill. And they ain't holding back with the animation either. It's wonderful, especially that mind-fucking fight with Utsuro at the top of the terminal, it's a great final battle for a great final opponent.

Now ofc, there were a substantial amount of emotional scenes. Though they're all conveyed in a way that prevented me from shedding a tear not that they're not sad, it's just how Takasugi expected Gintoki to be. I weast quite heartbroken to hear that many years have passed and that all the characters have died, but ofc that was a fucking troll, Gintama style. They're all still here, Yorozuya is still here, being the rowdy trio they always have been, doing thing and working odd jobs for no reasons at all because you don't need reasons to have fun, don't we?

F in the chat for all those who left the cinema before the credits have ended The last Ginpachi sensei is was at the post-credit scene, it's the last official Gintama comedy scene that'll ever be animated and I sure as hell burned it into my memory.

Honestly, the only thing I'm really disappointed with is how the credit didn't include the first OP's song [Pray] as Gintama Movie 2 did. If they were to do so I'd have a full-on existential crisis from the immense feels I'd gotten.

Farewell, Gintama... Best comedy anime ever.
Jul 16, 2021 2:34 PM

Apr 2020
Goodbye Legendary Anime/Manga.... You will forever be the number 1 for me!
Be Forever Yorozuya! Be Forever Gintama!
100000000000000000000000/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jul 16, 2021 6:58 PM

Apr 2018
Great movie!
Goodbye to my favorite anime...
Jul 16, 2021 7:41 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So this is it, huh? No more Gintama...

It's been some time since the manga ended, but Gintama truly never felt completed to me because I still had the anime's conclusion to look forward too. And now after watching this movie, I can truly say that there's no more Gintama material for me to await. I mean, it's fantastic to see this anime end off at such a high note, but I can't help but feel empty knowing that this is the last of what Gintama has to offer. Both the manga and the anime will have a special place in my samurai heart!

That beginning recap in DB artstyle is classic Gintama, lol. Glad they still kept that from the manga. The recap is pretty warranted considering how much story stuff happened in the Silver Soul arc, especially post-timeskip. They really gave the Yamcha role to Katsura… such disservice!

Lot of mob fights in the early part of the movie. With that movie schedule, the lack of still-shots really showed. Mob fights are pretty hard to animate since there’s so many characters on-screen, and the off-model characters were apparent, but the dynamic feel of the action made up for it.

I really loved the dialogue-less flashback intermissions that they added to the movie. That Shoyo disciples flashback and Gintoki’s two-year journey with child Shoyo was really nice. And they also served as nice breathers for an otherwise non-stop action movie.

Holy shit, that Katsura vs. Hitsugi fight was amazing! It was very minor in the manga, but the movie actually added so much to the fight with some nice cuts. The music for that fight was pretty hype too! Katsura’s my second-favorite Gintama character and it was always a shame that he never got many fights in the anime. I’m glad he got one last shining moment in the movie.

Gintoki’s reunion with the rest of the Odd Jobs was touching, though I’m glad they kept it lighthearted. Nice to see some more comedy bits since the movie is mostly serious. Wouldn’t be Gintama without some poop jokes and an Oguri Shun joke, lol. God, that Gintoki reforming scene was so funny, yet so cool at the same time!!

That scene with Takasugi and Shoyo was really well done. We never get to see Takasugi vulnerable, so it was nice to see his interaction with Shoyo. It’s a shame that the Utsuro blood in Takasugi acted up and ruined what would’ve been a heartfelt reunion. Though Utsuro got played by Takasugi, as he stabbed himself right before losing himself.

Jeez, that Utsuro vs Gintoki fight was beyond insane! They turned an already great fight into a spectacle in the anime. That anime-original fight at the beginning (the delusional thoughts of Utsuro) looked insanely good! And the reveal of what Takasugi did was handled perfectly. It’s definitely a little confusing, but not as much as it was in the manga. I think by having surreal visuals at the start (like how Gin and Utsuro were constantly changing positions) made it easier to understand how the beginning wasn’t reality, but only everything after Utsuro got up from the ground.

The part where Utsuro tried to attack Gintoki but Takasugi kept pulling him back was so good! The anime made it a lot easier to understand than the manga. The way the fight transitioned to Gintoki’s past fights with both Takasugi and Utsuro, I am beyond speechless! The silence and everything made my heartbeat stop, I swear! And the scene with child Takasugi’s laugh and Takasugi’s reflection on his blade, my heart sank. What an emotional rollercoaster, they really expanded on the fight to levels beyond of what I was expecting.

The final moment with Gintoki and Takasugi was incredibly heartbreaking. The saddest death in the manga and the saddest death in the anime too. The anime-original scene with them drinking was really nice. Takasugi was always a character that remained in the shadows for like 75% of the series, but ever since the Shogun Assassination arc, he’s been a character I was truly invested in. The man has had it rough during the final arc and now it’s time for him to rest. One of the very few moments Gintoki has every cried in the series.

And the part where Gintoki was catching up to Shoyo was really well done too. We got to see a tiny moment with the Shinsengumi and the moment with Shoyo was pretty bittersweet. Although he was a dead man walking, at least Shoyo got to have a proper farewell with his disciples.

I’m really glad that the epilogue was actually given a decent amount of time. It was only around 30-ish pages in the manga, so I’m glad it was expanded on in the movie. The closure managed to give some last laughs, while also being very heartfelt. That party at the cabaret was some fun stuff! And I’m glad the Kiheitai has something to strive for. It may not be the actual Takasugi, but rather an alternate persona like how it was for Shoyo/Utsuro, but at least Matako got something. And that final scene with the Yorozuya was a great way to end things off…

Nevermind, that Ginpachi-sensei segment was truly the best way to end the series. This movie wouldn’t have been a complete package without it!

With the anime’s ending being a movie, they were able to bring better production values that matched the quality of the 2015 season and definitely better than how the 2017-2018 seasons were because this time the staff actually has an acceptable schedule to work with. Much less still-shots during mob fights and the action came off as more dynamic, though there’s some definitely noticeable off-model characters. However, they were made up for with some really excellent animation cuts throughout.

But damn, what a finale! In an age where most long-running shounen tend to lose steam during its final stretch, Gintama truly managed to keep up the quality till the very end. If the story ended before the timeskip with the previous Utsuro fight, it would've been a solid ending. But with what Sorachi did with the post-timeskip part of the story, he managed to give Gintama the ending it deserved.

Also, the music in the movie was fucking great! Some of the new OSTs were amazing, especially the one they played during Katsura vs. Hitsugi. And the songs from DOES were all bangers! I’ve already listened to them many times before, but they still got me hyped when they played in the movie. And SPYAIR’s song was very nice too.

I really hope Sorachi comes back someday with a new series because I'll slowly become depraved by not having new Gintama material pumped into me every other year. XD

10/10, nothing less for what will always be my favorite series.
Jul 16, 2021 11:00 PM

Jan 2020
Goodbye Gintama, Great Movie.
Jul 17, 2021 2:32 AM
Jun 2020
They ended it in the most Gintama way possible it didn't even feel like an end
Jul 17, 2021 4:13 AM
Aug 2014
Cried multiple times watching the movie, the last 30 min had great comedy and felt like a perfect conclusion to the anime.

Also the animation and direction was so much better than the previous season. Glad they decided to adapt the final chapters as a movie. Truly elevated the source material imo.

Gonna miss Gintama a lot, will always be one of the best anime I have seen.
Jul 17, 2021 5:19 AM
May 2020
Farewell Gintama... You'll always be No.1 in my kokoro😢
Too bad they didn't use OP1 but i loved the way they mixed some of the endings together in the credits.
Jul 17, 2021 5:22 AM
Feb 2016
Man the Takasugi scene is so hard to watch. The animators flexing their animation skills when been given a lot of time and my tears cant stop flowing at the last scene with Takasugi. Thank you Sorachi for this masterpiece. Time to binge read manga from the start
Jul 17, 2021 5:40 AM
Mar 2016
I'm really excited it's out and will watch it later, but was wondering why it's out so early? I thought BluRay wasn't supposed to be released for another month?
Jul 17, 2021 6:27 AM

Sep 2013
Well, it's out earlier than I thought but probably good time for a rewatch after the last time in theater.

Too bad that it's truly the end now, I'll miss Yorozuya & everyone in the show!!!
Jul 17, 2021 9:36 AM

Jul 2020
What a movie, what a series. Gintama is truly a one of a kind show that will be remembered for years, if not decades to come.

I still find it hard to accept that this is really the last one, but hey all good things must come to an end right? I'm just happy to be born in this generation, where I can witness a show like this. Thank you Gintama! Damn, what a journey.

I accept random friend requests!
Jul 17, 2021 9:57 AM

Jan 2020
In my opinion this is the perfect conclusion for Gintama, and probarbly one of the best endings for a series i've seen. All the emotional stuff didn't feel forced, as the show earnt them. Especially in regards to Takasugi and Gintoki.

Only negatives I have about the film in is I think the semi-final didnt do a good enough job setting up certain elements for the film. Also I think I would of preferred the 2015 art style.
Jul 17, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2020
Dam that’s it. Amazing movie with an amazing ending.
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Jul 17, 2021 1:09 PM
Aug 2019
Perfect adaptation, looked so much better too. Added so much from the manga aswell, man I love sunrise and sorachi. Thank you gorilla
Jul 17, 2021 2:21 PM
May 2021
I've never cried so much because of Gintama. It was truly the perfect ending to a perfect anime.
Jul 17, 2021 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
Fuck dude. I will never recover from this. So many perfect moments. I think gintoki vs utsuro just topped gin vs sugi as my favorite fight ever. And takasugi's final scene... beautiful. I could barely read the subtitles because I was crying so much. Could not have asked for a better ending.
I did not think it was possible but Gintama has eclipsed almost everything and become my 2nd favorite series, a massive jump from 6th place. Right now it is the only series that is rivaling my number 1, and it's making me rethink my other 10s.
When I started this about 8 months ago I thought there would be too many episodes. But now it's all over and I really don't want it to end. That can't be it.
10/10
Jul 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Nov 2015
Thank you Gintama for being the best masterpiece ever made <3
It was a fun journey , no , the most fun journey

I don't even know where to begin about how awesome this movie was , so I won't begin , I'm speechless

I'm just happy that Gintama ended with a Gintama-like ending , nothing forced , nothing rushed , everything was just perfect

Thanks for all of those years.

The movie came out earlier than I thought , I'm currently rewatching all of Gintama and just reached Yoshiwara arc , so was worried if I won't be able to continue the rewatch if I watch the movie now , but I guess my worries are gone , Gintama is always rewatchable.
Jul 17, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2015
revvoo said:

Episode 1 from Semi final is needed to watch , it continues around the time when Shinpachi came to save Gintoki from before the cut in Epiosde 367 , episode 2 of semi final was a comedy epiosde , you can skip it , but why would you do that?
Jul 17, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2015
Takash1no said:
My Fav Series of all time is coming to an end...

Even though I read the ending in the manga especially the death of Takasugi hurt me a lot again. It is so painful to see ur fav character of all time die...and I am not crying u are crying :'( This movie in general was just awesome. The new animations were sick especially in the fight between Gintoki and Utsuro/Takasugi.
10/10 This will always be my fav series

Hey at least he got reborn
Jul 17, 2021 6:11 PM

Nov 2015
cythraul said:
Twick2 said:

They do on this site , if not those trolls Gintama would have always been on number 1 , but there was many times where people just try to bring it down.
Jul 17, 2021 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing ending it was. Sad to think that it's finally over.

10/10
Jul 17, 2021 7:06 PM

Aug 2020
What an absolutely amazing film. A perfect adaptation of the last chapters of this perfect series. I love everything about it. I cried like a baby 2-3 times during it and I'm really sad that it's finally over.

Gintama is never getting topped after this. Best media I’ve ever experienced. My heart still aches after that final fight. I'm gonna miss everything about this anime. Thank you Sorachi, Sunrise. Farewell Yorozuya...
10/10
Jul 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
i driopped this show around ep 250 i think but i watched this one outta curiosity, the main fight was confusing, didnt like that, the rest was the usual Amanto jobber killing, ever since this show started i wondered, how did those guys even won the war? they suck, they weak AF, a single samurai can take on 10 of those aliens
as usual i enjoyed the comedy bits much more than the action
Jul 17, 2021 10:28 PM
May 2020
silversaint said:
i driopped this show around ep 250 i think but i watched this one outta curiosity, the main fight was confusing, didnt like that, the rest was the usual Amanto jobber killing, ever since this show started i wondered, how did those guys even won the war? they suck, they weak AF, a single samurai can take on 10 of those aliens

Of course you wouldn't understand the fight because you haven't watched the previous serious arcs...
I mean why would you even bother watching this without knowing context??
Also they didn't win the war??
They literally lost and Gintoki had to kill Shoyo to save Katsura&Takasugi??
Jul 17, 2021 10:45 PM
Nov 2013
silversaint said:
bro, you don’t even know who Utsuro is... that’s why you don’t understand what was happening. Also the Amanto won cause they had dang sky lazers
crystalblade13Jul 17, 2021 10:54 PM
Jul 17, 2021 10:54 PM
Nov 2013
Just watched the movie, the end to my favorite anime and manga of all time... it was amazing. Aside from some shots in mob fights, the animation and art was incredible. The music choices and insert songs were so good, they really pumped you up and ramped up the feels as well. Hitsugi vs Katsura was great! Loved break-dancing hitsugi! The character focus was really nice, with everyone getting their time to shine, and the comedy with the dragonball parody, the post credits ginpachi sensei, and the post Utsuro battle ending was top notch. Patriot Oba-Z strikes fear into the hearts of man. But you know what this movie struck me with...?

The feels. DAMN that Utsuro vs Gin fight. All the added scenes and illusions, the full life history playing out during Gins beatdown of Utsuro.. and when Utsuro fell into the flashback of Takasugi watching Shoyo die.. what the hell man. It was the absolute best kinda trippy.

This movie was the perfect end to the best series I’ve every experienced. Kudos to sorachi and BNP, I love you guys!
Jul 17, 2021 11:03 PM

Jan 2021
silversaint said:

You need to watch the prequel before you can properly judge this movie. All of their characters have a time-skip so they've grown stronger than before. The main fight is of course confusing for u since u don't know anything about altana etc. But since you already dropped it the decision is up to u. Let's have a good-healthy discussion like a proper adult.
Jul 17, 2021 11:12 PM
Jul 2014
I never expected to see a "Abel Yuusha Densetsu" reference
https://postimg.cc/GH6dCmxz
https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/7/20259l.jpg
Jul 18, 2021 1:19 AM
May 2020
This is really the best anime for me! Although, im still hoping that it was just another ending prank from sorachi-sensei. But if thats not the case then I'll just rewatch it from the very beginning.
Jul 18, 2021 2:28 AM
Nov 2019
how the fuck this is not a 9 in mal that was the best shit i have ever seen same level with season 4 ep49
Jul 18, 2021 3:52 AM

Nov 2019
ngl, I was a bit afraid since a lot of long running shows sometimes drop the ball at the end. But I should've known what the gorilla was capable of. Still sad to see it end but also happy that it ended that well, kind of a bittersweet feeling.

Also the class 3-Z segment was the perfect way to end it :)
Jul 18, 2021 5:39 AM

Jun 2020
The perfect conclusion to my favourite series....I cry
HUNTER X HUNTER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!
Jul 18, 2021 8:24 AM
Jul 2020
Oh my god! finally i was able to watch it. Man what an emotional movie. It is really hard to say that this is the end. I started this series a year ago and I cannot imagine people who have been watching for more than 10 years. Too emotional. A great way to end a masterpiece. A final goodbye to yorozuya and gin-chan. Despite the story in the end was a bit iffy but still the movie carried it with great direction and animation and the emotions( was really about to cry). Really happy to see this series end. Thank you gintama!!

People who don't watch gintama are gonna miss this feeling for sure. It's sad to see that a lot of people don't watch it.
Jul 18, 2021 10:44 AM

Dec 2010
Im so sad theres no more Gintama. I remember starting my Gintama journey in college, all i knew was that it was a parody machine and one clip my friend showed in me in highschool. Man was it a blast binging through it.

The movie was so good but i hate to see that the animation quality was not up a notch felt like they were pulling a weekly toei on us.
GoukenslayJul 18, 2021 10:59 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kinda disappointed

MikeyFromCali - May 7, 2022

49 by goaTMaru »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:26 AM

» Can someone explain me how gintoki killed utsuro?

DENAM_106 - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Dumb »»
Jul 17, 2023 10:22 AM

» Kurokono Tasuke

Jozuwa-_- - Apr 25, 2023

6 by MikeyFromCali »»
Apr 27, 2023 2:27 AM

» Gintama Special News

moustafa356780 - Mar 19, 2023

8 by KingOfMAL »»
Mar 20, 2023 12:28 PM

» Guys, do you appreciate everything about Sliver soul arc?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 25, 2023

9 by Dumb »»
Mar 11, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.