Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2020 1:23 PM
Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was insane!
Forget Best Jeanist, Lemillion is back!
Not Mirio as a quickness guy but actually Lemillion with his quirk!

I was definitely not expecting that!
Now that is quite a development.
I wonder what Horikoshi was thinking of while writing this.

Wonder where it will go now.....
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Nov 26, 2020 2:15 PM
Sep 2020
Ok like many other people I fear Eri will be used to heal everyone but if you noticed from the time NEJIRE was holding her to when all might was holding her you can clearly see how her horn shrunk. I think she used her power on Mirio but it has a major setback like her not being able to stockpile energy and releasing it for extended months. Also, if you want to see MHA get trashed just go on 4chan it’s bad lol. I really hope Eri dies or gets captured and her quirk stolen. I also forgot to say this but Toga might actually be Mirio.
HamAndBaconNov 26, 2020 6:35 PM
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 26, 2020 9:12 PM

Mar 2020
HamAndBacon said:
Ok like many other people I fear Eri will be used to heal everyone but if you noticed from the time NEJIRE was holding her to when all might was holding her you can clearly see how her horn shrunk. I think she used her power on Mirio but it has a major setback like her not being able to stockpile energy and releasing it for extended months. Also, if you want to see MHA get trashed just go on 4chan it’s bad lol. I really hope Eri dies or gets captured and her quirk stolen. I also forgot to say this but Toga might actually be Mirio.

in shie hassakai raid, toga and mirio were on different location so its not possible for toga to be transformed as mirio and plzz stop hating on eri
Nov 27, 2020 7:51 AM

Jan 2008
I was very happy to see Lemillion back. Didn't expect that.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 27, 2020 8:08 AM

May 2018
Lemillion is back. 5/5.
Nov 27, 2020 8:17 AM

Mar 2020
looks like that drug is taking some effect on machia....jeanist is still weak....toya now doesnt care abt anything except destruction to heroes and endeavor...nejire lost her chance to shine...izuku is beaten yet he still thinks about helping....and the most important thing....LEMILLION IS BACK....AND HE GOT HIS QUIRK....I M SOOO HAPPYYY
Nov 27, 2020 9:04 AM
Sep 2020
I predict Mirio got his quirk back but the price would be death which I predict he will die this arc or after he’s done fighting.
Nov 27, 2020 10:00 AM
Mar 2009
HYPE HYPE HYPE

I won't say that the last chapters were bad, but for a while I just didn't feel anything reading the manga.
But with the last page....
I was wondering who might saved Burnin, because all heroes are accounted for and then...... POWER!
Nov 27, 2020 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
With how much nonsense the villains get away with, I welcome to return of Lemillion.
Nov 27, 2020 10:21 AM

Dec 2016
My thoughts :
Where to begin!!?hmm😂

*Best Jeanist did an awesome job but he can't handle everything on his own

*Dabi is a beast that lost his mind ,,
ohhh my boy Shoto is awesome,
Brother vs brother🤯💪

*aaaand Mirio returns PPOOOWWEERR😂💪

10/10 chapter😍😎🤯
Nov 27, 2020 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
why this chapter looks like a mess when reading it im gonna re-read the official scan when its out

but damn Mirio is back with his quirk too
Nov 27, 2020 10:32 AM
Sep 2020
All I want is a good explanation why Mirio has his quirk back. I know we saw Eri’s horn shrink when she was with All Might compared to before when her horn was massive when she was with Nejire crying but still I want something better. Also, on the subject of Nejire... 😂 😂 😂 APART OF THE BIG THREE YET MOMO A FIRST YEAR CONTRIBUTES MORE THAN YOU DO!!! At least this series has Mirko. There are some reasons why Mirio may have his quirk back: 1. Eri restored it...she can’t rewind somebody who is missing a limb like Aizawa and probably Deku after this arc as well as the dead but she can rewind quirks most likely as well as injuries... but most likely this was all her energy stockpiled from the last 6 months used on Mirio which in return will not allow her to heal anyone for another 6 months, also Mirio could die in return for getting his quirk back. Again she’s a Deus Ex Machina for now but at least she has limitations unlike COUGH COUGH ORIHIME. 2. The quirk erasing bullets wore off. 3. Toga is actually the Mirio we see in the end. 4. They give Mirio a syrum that restores quirks and that’s about all the theories I have. I’m betting on 1 tho but I’m praying it’s 3. Again, people love Mirio so him returning is a positive. I see this arc ending in 2 chapters btw.
HamAndBaconNov 27, 2020 10:44 AM
Nov 27, 2020 11:28 AM

Oct 2017
LEMILIOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!! My boi is back in business.
Nov 27, 2020 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Eri is certainly the most unpredictable element of this manga, I am suspecting the reason she can't keep spam healing people is that there is some sort of cooldown on her ability when she uses it.

Although considering that the tables have turned on the villains, I am expecting some power boost on the villains side. Following Lemillion's return I can safety say that I cannot predict anything, for better or worse.

Nov 27, 2020 11:56 AM
Sep 2020
Kami-sama_ said:
Eri is certainly the most unpredictable element of this manga, I am suspecting the reason she can't keep spam healing people is that there is some sort of cooldown on her ability when she uses it.

Although considering that the tables have turned on the villains, I am expecting some power boost on the villains side. Following Lemillion's return I can safety say that I cannot predict anything, for better or worse.

Dude just read my post.
Nov 27, 2020 12:09 PM

Apr 2013
LEMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON YES
Nov 27, 2020 2:45 PM
Sep 2020
Minerrr said:
Lemillion recovery was way too quick... wack af
Read my post the extra large one... NO HOMO.
Nov 27, 2020 3:42 PM
Jul 2014
Minerrr said:

7 months is way too quick now?
Nov 27, 2020 3:44 PM
Jul 2014
HamAndBacon said:
All I want is a good explanation why Mirio has his quirk back. I know we saw Eri’s horn shrink when she was with All Might compared to before when her horn was massive when she was with Nejire crying but still I want something better. Also, on the subject of Nejire... 😂 😂 😂 APART OF THE BIG THREE YET MOMO A FIRST YEAR CONTRIBUTES MORE THAN YOU DO!!! At least this series has Mirko.

People always seem to get stupid whenever the subject of female characters in this manga comes up.

There are some reasons why Mirio may have his quirk back: 1. Eri restored it...she can’t rewind somebody who is missing a limb like Aizawa and probably Deku after this arc as well as the dead but she can rewind quirks most likely as well as injuries... but most likely this was all her energy stockpiled from the last 6 months used on Mirio which in return will not allow her to heal anyone for another 6 months, also Mirio could die in return for getting his quirk back. Again she’s a Deus Ex Machina for now but at least she has limitations unlike COUGH COUGH ORIHIME. 2. The quirk erasing bullets wore off. 3. Toga is actually the Mirio we see in the end. 4. They give Mirio a syrum that restores quirks and that’s about all the theories I have. I’m betting on 1 tho but I’m praying it’s 3. Again, people love Mirio so him returning is a positive. I see this arc ending in 2 chapters btw.

Thank god none of you are actually writers.
Nov 27, 2020 4:12 PM

Apr 2020
GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
MIRIO IS BACK
TELL A FRIEND (actually don't tell, it would be a huge spoiler)

Damn you Kohei, you really know how to do hype. Can't wait for next week.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Nov 27, 2020 4:16 PM

Jun 2017
Woah Mirio is back so Eri probably reversed his quirk loss. Question is, is it just temporary or not?
Nov 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Dec 2013
kevin_video said:
I was very happy to see Lemillion back. Didn't expect that.

I came back to this forum just to yell:

MIRIO'S BACK MOTHER F&(@$#RS!
Nov 27, 2020 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
Devil_Food said:
Minerrr said:

7 months is way too quick now?

Dude prolly forgot about hte time gap we had between chapters LOL
Nov 27, 2020 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
Hopefully Eri can bring back AIzawa's eyes lol
Nov 27, 2020 6:46 PM

Jan 2008
LameReader said:
Hopefully Eri can bring back AIzawa's eyes lol

Or his now missing leg.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 27, 2020 7:29 PM

Apr 2014
This chapter was crazy. That ending got me shocked and hyped too much. I hope answers will come soon though. Listened to odd future at the same time was freaking crazy. Dang.
Nov 27, 2020 7:54 PM

Jul 2014
I am crying right now.

POWER
Nov 27, 2020 11:02 PM

Oct 2019
Well I was kind of disappointment by this chapter tbh, I really like Mirio but I honestly don't know about the Eri situation because now every major injury can be easily healed (Hawks Wings, Miriko's arm Aizawa's eyes and etc...)

Just need to wait and see how Hori will handle this...
Nov 28, 2020 1:26 AM

Aug 2020
Well certainly i am not sure, whether if it was eri's doing or they made antidote of rewinding bullets.
Nov 28, 2020 2:05 AM

Mar 2018
Aaaaaand the first Horikoshi fumble of this arc.

I love Mirio, I wanted him to come back into the story for so long, but I wanted the path towards this moment to be earned.

I wanted to see Eri struggling to improve her control over her power, so that when she finally did it, we'd be super glad and proud of her.

Done like this, it makes it like she's never been more than a plot device, she never got to become a real character, nor deserve the focus, and I say this despite loving her.

Mirio's arrival would have perhaps been less surprising, but it would be insanely more satisfying.
It feels like Horikoshi concluded a whole plotline without actually developping it which is far from his usual way of writing.
Nov 28, 2020 7:13 AM
Jul 2014
Some people are never satisfied.
Nov 28, 2020 9:47 AM
Sep 2020
Shoko664 said:
Well I was kind of disappointment by this chapter tbh, I really like Mirio but I honestly don't know about the Eri situation because now every major injury can be easily healed (Hawks Wings, Miriko's arm Aizawa's eyes and etc...)

Just need to wait and see how Hori will handle this...
Eri can’t restore injured limbs I’m pretty sure and also she has to wait a few months to use her quirk again.
Nov 28, 2020 12:56 PM
Sep 2020
Florent3571 said:

I love Mirio, I wanted him to come back into the story for so long, but I wanted the path towards this moment to be earned.

I wanted to see Eri struggling to improve her control over her power, so that when she finally did it, we'd be super glad and proud of her.

Done like this, it makes it like she's never been more than a plot device, she never got to become a real character, nor deserve the focus, and I say this despite loving her.

Mirio's arrival would have perhaps been less surprising, but it would be insanely more satisfying.
It feels like Horikoshi concluded a whole plotline without actually developping it which is far from his usual way of writing.
Eri can’t use it for a while if she used it on Mirio tho. And, she can’t rewind the dead or replace injured limbs so most likely Mirio getting his quirk back means everyone is gonna stay the way they are.
Nov 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2018
HamAndBacon said:
Florent3571 said:

Eri can’t use it for a while if she used it on Mirio tho. And, she can’t rewind the dead or replace injured limbs so most likely Mirio getting his quirk back means everyone is gonna stay the way they are.

I don't really worry about that tho, I think Hori knows the narrative danger that Eri represents, so I trust him to use it reasonably.

I'm disappointed by the execution. Despite the fact she was the central point of two whole arcs, her only reason to exist in this story was presumably offscreened to make ONE cheap surprise.

It's probably going to be explained later, it's probably gonna make perfect sense, but it's too late, this moment doesn't work because it has 0 emotionnal pay-off despite being one of the most anticipated moment of the entire series.
Nov 28, 2020 1:46 PM
Sep 2020
Florent3571 said:
HamAndBacon said:

I don't really worry about that tho, I think Hori knows the narrative danger that Eri represents, so I trust him to use it reasonably.

I'm disappointed by the execution. Despite the fact she was the central point of two whole arcs, her only reason to exist in this story was presumably offscreened to make ONE cheap surprise.

It's probably going to be explained later, it's probably gonna make perfect sense, but it's too late, this moment doesn't work because it has 0 emotionnal pay-off despite being one of the most anticipated moment of the entire series.
The only way it has any emotional pay-off is if he dies. Do I think this moment ruins the arc no but it is his worst writing decision by far this arc.
Nov 28, 2020 2:00 PM

Mar 2018
powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the goats back
Nov 28, 2020 4:01 PM
Jul 2014
Florent3571 said:

So you just wanted more padding and obviously she hasn't controlled her power based on the flashback with Aizawa showing that he needs to still keep his quirk or else he can't teach her anymore.
Nov 28, 2020 7:11 PM

Mar 2016
As much as I've been frustrated by how the manga has gone after season 3, at least we get POOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRR back lul.
Nov 28, 2020 11:41 PM
Jun 2015
What a random show up. Just out of nowhere at of course the convenient time.
Nov 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Mar 2018
Devil_Food said:
Florent3571 said:

So you just wanted more padding and obviously she hasn't controlled her power based on the flashback with Aizawa showing that he needs to still keep his quirk or else he can't teach her anymore.

Oh so Mirio's comeback would be even less justified ? Ain't that fucking great. I don't really care about the reasons anyways, with everything we know, him being back rignt now is as random as it is cheap and convenient.
Florent3571Nov 29, 2020 4:54 AM
Nov 29, 2020 8:07 AM
Jul 2020
Best Jeanists is back!
Nejire No pls don't be dead!!
But most importantly PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Nov 29, 2020 8:34 AM

Jul 2013
The obsession Dabi has with Endeavor is DEEP. Poor Natsuo, the brother who was there for Dabi (and probably couldn't forgive Endeavor bc of what happened to Dabi)... Yet Dabi sent villians after them. Grimey.
Nov 29, 2020 9:00 AM

Mar 2015
Beast Jeanist 9/10
Villain action 5/10
Lemilion 9/10
potential lemilion like scenarion in the future 4/10

can't take one step ahead without 2 stepping back. sigh.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 29, 2020 9:07 AM

Jun 2013
Touya really is gone, huh...

Kudos to Shouto for calling Dabi out and mentioning Natsuo, he's the only Todoroki of the present three to still be able to keep a grip atm.
Nov 29, 2020 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
queenhinata said:
The obsession Dabi has with Endeavor is DEEP. Poor Natsuo, the brother who was there for Dabi (and probably couldn't forgive Endeavor bc of what happened to Dabi)... Yet Dabi sent villians after them. Grimey.
This is definitely one of the worst aspects of his trauma - for all the anger that he has, his obsession in finding a way to reach out to Endeavor has made him entirely lose touch with even Natsuo. Sure, he recognized this himself but, like you said, it really comes off grimey (unfortunately).
Nov 29, 2020 9:24 AM

Jun 2014
FINALLY MIRIO IS BACK
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 29, 2020 9:31 AM
Sep 2016
Mirio being back is the highlight for sure. Even though I want villians to win still, happy to see mirio return. Hes in my top 3 fav mha characters
Nov 29, 2020 9:31 AM
Jul 2014
Florent3571 said:
Devil_Food said:

Oh so Mirio's comeback would be even less justified ? Ain't that fucking great. I don't really care about the reasons anyways, with everything we know, him being back rignt now is as random as it is cheap and convenient.

You're beginning to sound like one of the many detractors we get here,
Nov 29, 2020 9:35 AM

Oct 2017
Well, Mirio’s back. Thanks to Eri I assume. Predictable but it’s whatever.
Nov 29, 2020 9:53 AM

Mar 2018
Devil_Food said:
Florent3571 said:

You're beginning to sound like one of the many detractors we get here,

MHA's my favorite manga that doesn't prevent me from thinking some things could have been handled better.

Assuming Eri did brought back Mirio's quirk. You know what would have made this moment infinetly better ?

A simple image of Eri in that final spread.

Then it's not just a Mirio moment anymore, it becomes a Mirio and Eri moment, and knowing what they've been through together, how they have impacted each others lives, that would have been just as hype but most importantly 10x more emotionnaly impactful.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 27, 2021

32 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

27 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 2, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 374 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 25, 2022

37 by KoniginElle »»
May 2, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

27 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

52 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.