Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2020 3:24 AM

Mar 2014
Adachi with a ponytail looks even more adorable!

The romance horoscopes were hilarious. I'm sure Adachi and Shimamura will exchange great chocolates.

I wonder what Tarumi's role will be on this, I don't think it will be the typical love triangle drama but it's too early to say
Dec 28, 2020 10:42 PM

Aug 2019
interesting episode, Adachi really likes her horoscope readings huh? Fair enough i suppose, the airier might have actually snapped live and we just watched her enter madness, but hay atleast we saw Adachi doing a bunch of cute shit towards Shimamura.

Lmao, i love how Yashiro space girl is literally floating in the air, and both Shimamura and her mom are like "oh no, anyway" i mean maybe not even caring at all. Now i really want to know more about Yashiro space girl's deal.

God, idk why but those last few minutes of this episode were really intense for me. The OST for this anime is really bloody good ngl, that OST at the end that had the piano and violin was really good, with the scenes changing between Adachi, then Shimamura and Tarumi, felt very intense to me for some reason, like a build up to something to come.
Jan 3, 2021 3:52 AM

Sep 2020
damn horoscopes, I can't believe I actually laughed when the woman broke her neck. Damn tho. The last couple of minutes, it was more fast paced than the rest of the epsiode and accompanied with the piano, not gonna lie, compared to the rest of this anime, it was intense. I am really intruged to see Shimamura and Tarumi's interactions together. I wonder how jealous Adachi will be.
ulrieeJan 3, 2021 4:15 AM
Apr 11, 2021 12:35 AM

Jun 2009
Who the fuck is that Tarumi girl? Did I accidently skip an episode or what?
Apr 11, 2021 11:59 AM

Aug 2018
Well, ok, if before it was only shining hair, so it's whatever.. So now we see Chikama flying.. Well.. Now I can actually start thinking that Chikama's talks and stuff can actually be something different than some chuuni way of life..
Well, some words of appreciation of one another by Shimamura and Adachi.. Though, it's a bit strange, why now of all things.. I think previously their relationship was even more so, when they dragged each other from the ping-pong table.. But well, maybe now after some time they warmed up to each other even more or something..
Sep 20, 2021 1:14 PM

Feb 2020
That horoscope lady was so freaking hilarious.

Shimamura's sister and Yashiro are so cute together. ^_^

SerafosJan 5, 8:58 AM
Mar 2, 2022 10:40 AM
Aug 2015
How the astrology lady gets shoveled out of the studio, I can't xD
The rest was really boring thb. 4 episodes to go!
Jan 29, 2023 6:29 PM

Jun 2014
They haven't had time to get chocolates yet! They're both being kept busy.

It appears that Tarumi has feelings for Shimamura, but it's too early to actually tell. How will Adachi react if she sees the two together?

Aug 5, 2023 7:16 AM
Aug 2023
I love how we get to see Shimamura kinda opening up to having friends and beeing vuneble to people! I can defenelli see my own jurnery with relatships with both of Shima and Addachi bth, and is so beautifull to see her actually enjoying the idea of beeing closer to Addachi!! Also they're so cute! I really hope Addachi find corage in her to confess to Shima! Addachi gay panics are so cute and relatables too omg jsdjfhjdjfgkdkfs I'm just loving this anime so muchhhh!! <3
Dec 4, 2023 9:18 AM
Oct 2023
This episode was very inconsistent. The beginning was very solid and entertaining, the middle felt like an unwanted copy of a previous episode, and the end had all the right ingredients for a tasty cliffhanger. All in all it gets 3/5 but it had the potential to be MUCH better. The series is now 2/3 complete; my rating is right back to 7/10 (I think for the third separate time!!!)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2020

113 by ChibiiBunii »»
Apr 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2020

132 by Phixiately »»
Feb 27, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2020

76 by Phixiately »»
Feb 1, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

69 by locke_ix »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

78 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.