Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2020 6:53 AM
Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

- Not that it lacked, but the animation is even more awesome in this episode, especially the use of CGI in the beginning.
- The KEYBOARD keys sound is my favorite. :)
- LORD GRIM is making a good use of that "silver haired guy".
- Two cunning rascals, both having fun ; YE XIU & LAO WEI.

- 22:45
LORD GRIM : You certainly have no limits.
LAO WEI : Limits? What are they? Can they pay the rental on my humble flat? I just want the materials. Ma-te-rials!

- 28:45 "You're like little shit right now. You attract flies."

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenNov 15, 2020 1:39 PM
Nov 13, 2020 8:43 AM

Aug 2010
They are both so shameless xD
Nov 13, 2020 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
Ye Xiu getting all those items from other guilds is so satisfying to watch. XD

It is good to know that the other core members of Happy are doing well in the game.

Nov 13, 2020 4:40 PM
Sep 2020
I found this episode pretty underwhelming.
  • I really liked the explanation of the Challenger League and how to get into the League, even though the translations looked pretty bad. Like for a moment, they showed the top of the leaderboard of teams while Ye Xiu was talking about eliminated teams going into the Challenger League, resulting in what looked like "[Blue Rain] [Samsara] [etc.] can also compete in the Challenger League." Had to go back a bit to see that those teams were just the translations of the text on screen instead of what Ye Xiu was saying. The line is especially confusing given how the Live Action has teams like Blue Rain and Tiny Herb playing a more active role in the Challenger League.
  • What was up with the visual they used for the eliminated teams going into the Challenger League? Not sure if I like it or not.
  • I would've assumed they'd skip Ye Xiu going back to the 10th server for the bosses, but I guess they had to keep in Ye Xiu's last big interaction with Blue River in the 10th server. That's kind of the balancing act the show has to perform: we're 2 seasons in and still in the introductory portion of hte story (I wouldn't say it truly starts until the Challenger League), but there are lots of small bits they can't skip because that'll upset the fans of the source material. That's why you had lots of web novel readers say season 1's pacing was too fast while newcomers to the franchise called it too slow. Throw in fans coming from the Live Action and trying to appease everybody gets even harder.
  • Also didn't expect them to cover Ye Xiu and Wei Chen stealing that boss while the guilds fought over it in the Arena, but that's more because I completely forgot that happened. It's mostly there to set up Wei Chen as a spy for Samsara anyway.
  • And the Unrivaled Super Hottie arc FINALLY begins. It and the Deception arc are two of the more popular arcs in the early part of the story, even if USH is sometimes known for dragging on longer than it needed to.
  • From the preview, it looks like they'll be condensing USH to one episode since Zhang Jiale is featured. I guess they'll also be working his prequel chapter into the story like they did with Wei Chen. Personally, I can't wait for that since his team, Hundred Blossoms, is a personal favorite of mine and I love how it fits into the old generation vs new generation theme.
This is the first episode this season that's really disappointed me (maybe the first in the series altogether). Me looking forward to the USH arc might have something to do with it, but I didn't find the episode too engaging after the explanation of the Challenger League. I still found it enjoyable for many of the character bits (Wei Chen and Blue River playing off of Ye Xiu, Cheng Guo starting to step up as the team manager, Tang Rou being allowed on-screen again, etc.), but it felt lacking, especially coming off of some of my favorite episodes.
Nov 14, 2020 1:59 AM
Jun 2016
Unrivaled Supper Hottie is coming, get ready!
Nov 14, 2020 6:21 PM
Sep 2018
i totally forgot the name of Ye Xiu's knight character i cant wait to see him be a god tank
Nov 14, 2020 8:56 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Spies....spies....and more spies. This is a great episode with lots of backstabbing and intrigue.

Mod edit: Removed the episode discussion warning that was included before the merge.
DeadlyRavenNov 15, 2020 1:40 PM
Nov 15, 2020 8:08 AM
Jul 2014
Every week after having watched the new episode, I can't wait for the next(>m<)

I've been looking forward to An Wenyi's appearance for a while now. Can't believe we're finally about to meet him\(^▽^)/
and of course also to finally meet another pro-player(*´▽`*)
Nov 15, 2020 1:41 PM

May 2009
Thread fixed and posts #6 and #7 merged from a dupe thread.
Nov 19, 2020 1:21 AM

Oct 2017
I knew these two would make a great team XD.
Nov 23, 2020 7:13 AM

Sep 2015
"They got a better commander"
"I forgot. He's one of the 4 master tacticians"

LOLOLOLOLOL
That's right, so what if Happy isn't as strong/good, they've got God Ye Qiu to organize them and issue commands XD
So funny XDXDXD
~Nothing is Eternal but Eternity ~
Mar 12, 2021 4:44 AM

Dec 2010
Logging in back to S10 to steal a boss once more felt nice and it wasn't dragged on, I loved that. The juxtaposition between that and what it takes to threaten a boss kill in Heavenly Domain was also pretty good.

"I got the despicable you here, that's my plan" - priceless.
May 20, 2021 9:40 AM

Apr 2018
Man, Wei and Ye are just an amazing duo, way too funny and too strong.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 5, 2021 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
Chen jizzing at the thought of Mucheng joining them. Same.
The Challenge.
Tang looking fine today.
LMAO at Qiang saying he got 2 bad news.
lol at their faces seeing Ye log in.
Dat boss.
Ye beat it.
Dat upgrade.
A spy?
Dat ending.

New ED version. I like the original better.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 10, 2021 9:43 AM

Mar 2016
More spies, more sabotaging, more puppeteering, the roads to GLORY requires one to use all available hands, there is no limit as to how.
Jul 10, 2023 11:02 PM

Aug 2019
I like how he keeps collecting talented members for his guild. Our spy will eventually join the guild, or I hope he will.

More topics from this board

» Any updates?

Heathcliff_711 - Nov 20, 2023

4 by Percym1-0 »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 2, 2020

30 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Sep 4, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Dec 4, 2020

53 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 11 Discussion

AlecGH - Nov 27, 2020

13 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Nov 20, 2020

17 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.