Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2020 1:40 AM
Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Darn I just realized there is only 1 episode left
Nov 27, 2020 3:50 AM

Sep 2011
1 Episode left... Please announce another season.
Nov 27, 2020 6:02 AM
Sep 2020
  • I really like the title cards this season with the models of different weapons, but I couldn’t tell what the weapon for this episode was, it just looked like a giant rectangular block.
  • A lot of this episode felt like a retread of last episode with Ye Xiu and Zhang Jiale competing over a boss and An Wenyi being in the background to support Ye Xiu. They even had another scene of Zhang jiale considering his options for returning.
  • Great to see the superb action from last episode carry over to this episode even if we only got a bit of it.
  • Something that could’ve been better was Ye Xiu leaving Tyrannical Ambition. I wish they would’ve shown Tyrannical Ambition struggling against the other guilds, needing to ask Ye Xiu for help, and then having him leave.
  • I’m not sure how I was expecting them to interpret An Wenyi joining the team, but I definitely wasn’t expecting them to make as big of a deal about it with the ending theme playing and everything. Feels kind of odd considering he felt like an afterthought in his own introductory arc, which gave more focus to Zhang Jiale.
  • Why did they leave out Concealed Light when Chen Guo made the team chat group? It wouldn’t have taken much to include him, and he was supposed to be invited onto the team at the same time as Steamed Bun.
Pretty middle of the road episode for me. It actually reminds me of my feeling toward a lot of the season 1 episodes: I enjoyed it, but it’s main significance is setting up stuff for later rather than having anything too interesting happening in the episode. The preview for the next episode, though, has me the most hyped I've been all season. Reading the web novel, the part that will be covered next episode never left too big of an impression on me, but the way they framed everything in the teaser makes it seem like the perfect stopping point for a season and really builds up the Challenger League as this big deal when the show shifts from a slice-of-life style to the e-sports anime that people know it as.
Nov 28, 2020 3:12 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
My favorite line of this episode: "Loser, you are not even qualified to attack me!" I may have to use that sometime in real life.... it's just too good not to use. 1 episode left to wrap things up for this season.
Nov 28, 2020 8:22 PM
Sep 2018
JimmyThreeHorns said:
  • I really like the title cards this season with the models of different weapons, but I couldn’t tell what the weapon for this episode was, it just looked like a giant rectangular block.
  • A lot of this episode felt like a retread of last episode with Ye Xiu and Zhang Jiale competing over a boss and An Wenyi being in the background to support Ye Xiu. They even had another scene of Zhang jiale considering his options for returning.
  • Great to see the superb action from last episode carry over to this episode even if we only got a bit of it.
  • Something that could’ve been better was Ye Xiu leaving Tyrannical Ambition. I wish they would’ve shown Tyrannical Ambition struggling against the other guilds, needing to ask Ye Xiu for help, and then having him leave.
  • I’m not sure how I was expecting them to interpret An Wenyi joining the team, but I definitely wasn’t expecting them to make as big of a deal about it with the ending theme playing and everything. Feels kind of odd considering he felt like an afterthought in his own introductory arc, which gave more focus to Zhang Jiale.
  • Why did they leave out Concealed Light when Chen Guo made the team chat group? It wouldn’t have taken much to include him, and he was supposed to be invited onto the team at the same time as Steamed Bun.
Pretty middle of the road episode for me. It actually reminds me of my feeling toward a lot of the season 1 episodes: I enjoyed it, but it’s main significance is setting up stuff for later rather than having anything too interesting happening in the episode. The preview for the next episode, though, has me the most hyped I've been all season. Reading the web novel, the part that will be covered next episode never left too big of an impression on me, but the way they framed everything in the teaser makes it seem like the perfect stopping point for a season and really builds up the Challenger League as this big deal when the show shifts from a slice-of-life style to the e-sports anime that people know it as.

well first off little cold hands wasnt really shown more than those two times(at least in this arc) in the LN so you cant exactly expect him to be included more.
Also i believe concealed light was invited to join the team after he hit lvl 70(i think thats the right number)
i really hope another season gets announced after next weeks episode as i could easily see 2 or 3 more seasons with the content of the light novel i really enjoyed the preparation and challenger league in the LN i kind of missed the ingame moments in the final arc of the LN though
Dec 1, 2020 12:37 AM

Oct 2017
So he was after that cleric after all and nice he got him to join them too. The team's finally looking good.
Dec 1, 2020 7:49 AM

Sep 2018
I hope this gets another season, I want to see the actual team in action! The cleric seems like a fun character.
Dec 1, 2020 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
I'm honestly disappointed that the Jiale refused Ye Qiu's offer to join his team. Would've been awesome. I thought we'd have someone from that rich guy's team in the roster, but from the ending, it seems not. Maybe they'll be reserves.
Mar 18, 2021 12:32 PM

Dec 2010
"He's not a real bun" lol, some quality Chinese humour there.
May 20, 2021 10:23 AM

Apr 2018
Cleric is joining the team! Very nice, they finally made a groupchat. Well sadly it will take a while to see them in the Challenge. Hopefully S3 will come soon.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 6, 2021 12:50 AM

Dec 2012
Blonde hair girl is cute.
Dazzling is back.
lol They changed blonde hair girl to dark hair with pink clothes then changed her back.
Ye got healed.
lol Ye left for errands.
Wei appears.
Dat meeting.
Dem questions.
LMAO at Chen repeating it to Ye.
Cleric decides to join.
OMG!!!!!!!!! Mucheng will be with them in the Pro League? LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Dat group chat.
Dat ending.

Mucheng is going to be saved! Woo!!!! The GOAT always planned to save his future waifu from Excellent Era.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 11, 2021 3:32 AM

Mar 2016
Classic Ye Xiu being him again, infiltrating another guild under a different account with a specific class, all just so he can test out a cleric's ability in a dungeon battle. Which leads me to the next thing...

Oh yeah, it's coming along together! The Happy Professional Glory eSports team is becoming closer to reality by the episode, the Happy Group Chat symbolizes the first big step to this goal, especially now with several recruited individuals.
Sep 19, 2022 8:51 PM
Oct 2019
good episode. keeps CROOTIN'

i think that spitfire or whatever guy will join. he seemed to indicate that at the end of the bridge boss battle?

the warlock dude: "you're an assassin! don't come at me like a knight. you're not even good enough to waste my time with. *smack over the bridge into the river*"

boss: "what about steamed bun?"
lord grim: "what will he think?"
boss: "he can think?"
lord grim: "he's not an actual steam bun" lmao
Jul 10, 2023 11:56 PM

Aug 2019
Oh woah, he went undercover to get himself a cleric lmao. The cleric is really aggressive haha. I mean, at least he knows his priorities; this is a once-in-a life time opportunity for him. Now team happy has an official group chat, let's go.

More topics from this board

» Any updates?

Heathcliff_711 - Nov 20, 2023

4 by Percym1-0 »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 2, 2020

30 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Sep 4, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Dec 4, 2020

53 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Nov 20, 2020

17 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 9 Discussion

DeadlyRaven - Nov 15, 2020

15 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.