Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2023 6:15 PM
Jan 2023
Romancenta mulai keluar
May 13, 2023 1:27 AM

Apr 2013
Wait.. they can just attack each other in a neutral city and nothing will happen? There better be a declaration of war against the witches next episode or I'll call bullshit.
Feb 26, 5:44 PM
Aug 2023
Rin totally messed everything up, and seems to be facing very little consequences for it. She basically betrayed Alice because she took action without her consent, and Rin knows Alice would never have consented to it, and would be angry. Rin pretty much made a decision that should only be Alice's place to make. It's as if a leader told their assistant to please show the foreign dignitaries to the meeting room, and instead the assistant pulls out a gun and shoots the dignitary, and says "forgive me, I thought they'd be wearing bullet proof vests, and would withdraw from the meeting after I scared them". If the attack (drugging) wasn't bad enough, the sabotage (preventing what the leader/Alice was trying to do) is colossally worse.

I get why Alice went along with the kidnapping, because she's responsible for what her henchman did, and hasn't had enough time to process things yet to throw Rin under the bus by saying it was all her doing. But really, Alice should have just left passed out Iska there with Mismis to minimize the damage done. All Mismis has to do is alert the neutral city's authorities of what happened, and the witch nation would be so screwed. Mismis is probably not going to do that because she's too nice of a person, and have been going along with Iska meeting with Alice way more better than Rin has. Unfortunately with Iska's kidnapping now, Mismis' witch mark, and being friends with that traitor Nora/Shanorotte, Mismis is probably going to be considered as being a spy now.

Anyways, Mismis looks completely different with her hair down, I didn't even recognize her. I thought the solution to her witch mark was going to be defection to the witches. I'm not sure why she just doesn't desert to the neutral cities. I guess there must be some extradition treaties or something, but that wouldn't be too neutral would it? However it sounds like the collective neutral cities are more powerful combined than either the empire or the witch nation.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2020

70 by ShokugekiNoRindo »»
Yesterday, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2020

51 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2020

57 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

55 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.