Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
WhiteMongol said:
Ohh I'am with you there buddy haha :D

Nice nice nice nice nice nice xDDDDD
Nov 7, 2020 6:12 PM

Jun 2014
It depends. I'm okay with minor spoilers or if the spoiler is something I'd find out about in the very next episode, anyway.

It also depends on how much I care about the show. If I'm really into it, I try to avoid spoilers at all costs. Otherwise it doesn't really affect enjoyment much.
Nov 7, 2020 7:38 PM

Aug 2019
VERY SENSITIVE. I'm not watching Code Geass anytime soon because some fucker spoiled the ending.
Nov 13, 2020 3:19 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
jasevy said:
VERY SENSITIVE. I'm not watching Code Geass anytime soon because some fucker spoiled the ending.

But Code Geass ending spoilers abound in the internet... :(
Nov 13, 2020 4:36 AM

Sep 2018
I once blocked a close friend just because he spoiled something for me. I just can't tolerate getting spoiled for any series (except shows like pokemon, naruto, dragon ball, and bleach since I'm never going to watch those)

Drop everything and read Chainsaw Man!
Nov 13, 2020 4:52 AM
May 2015
I don't mind spoilers most of the time. Sometimes the spoilers I see helps me to decide if I want to watch a series or not. I just don't like people repeating the same spoiler over and over again that it just become a meme at that point.
Nov 13, 2020 5:47 AM

Apr 2019
I went from the spoilers-make-me-wanna-end-my-life club to the spoilers-makes-me-smile club.
It was tough at first, but then, got desensitized super quick.

I was rushing desperately, trying to reach the light. When I thought I did, I reached a dead end instead. Then I decided I wanted to enter that light. And at the edge of it, I found you.
Nov 13, 2020 6:31 AM

Oct 2017
I don't really mind spoilers, unless it's like a huge summary explaining all of it in detail; for me it's more about the events leading up to the outcome rather than the outcome itself so even I do get to know what happens I'm still excited to know HOW that happens. so yeah, spoilers aren't a deal breaker for me.

Nov 13, 2020 7:28 AM

Jul 2016
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
I consider myself pretty immune to what I want to call as "spoiler allergy." I understand that people do not like spoilers and I was once one of them, but as I watched more and more anime, most of the time, I found myself becoming more welcome to spoilers. I even also see spoilers all the time, everyday, to anime I don't plan to watch anytime soon, so I guess that also one of the reasons why spoilers don't affect me that much.

How about you?

I feel the same way honestly.I would rather get spoiled first than get surprised by a plot development I don't like, because then I can anticipate it beforehand.Plus, my curiosity gets the better of me so I can't help it. :D
SummerynNov 13, 2020 7:32 AM
Nov 13, 2020 3:51 PM

Jun 2015
I like spoilers, I prefer to know what I am getting into
Nov 14, 2020 12:22 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
I like spoilers, I prefer to know what I am getting into
Missaliensan said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
I consider myself pretty immune to what I want to call as "spoiler allergy." I understand that people do not like spoilers and I was once one of them, but as I watched more and more anime, most of the time, I found myself becoming more welcome to spoilers. I even also see spoilers all the time, everyday, to anime I don't plan to watch anytime soon, so I guess that also one of the reasons why spoilers don't affect me that much.

How about you?

I feel the same way honestly.I would rather get spoiled first than get surprised by a plot development I don't like, because then I can anticipate it beforehand.Plus, my curiosity gets the better of me so I can't help it. :D

Curiosity killed the cat but also made us alive.
Nov 14, 2020 12:33 AM

Jul 2020
I'm completely immune to spoilers. No matter what is spoiled I enjoy the show equally and get equally surprised, sad at what was spoiled.
Nov 14, 2020 6:37 AM

Jun 2015
If spoilers were such an issue, then no one would re watch anything
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

except I nyan still alive.
Nov 14, 2020 7:36 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

But you are a Transporter; not a cat.
Nov 14, 2020 10:11 AM

Jul 2020
I despise spoilers. Especially if I'm currently enjoying a manga/anime series then suddenly I saw post of a panel or scene that will happen in the future parts. God, I hate that happening.

I accept random friend requests!
Nov 14, 2020 12:06 PM
Sep 2017
I can't fully enjoy a show if im spoiled, i think that discovering a story episode by episode not knowing what will happen next is the most exciting part of a show.
Nov 15, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
Depends of the spoiler and the show. I don't care so much.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 15, 2020 5:50 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Nurguburu said:
Depends of the spoiler and the show. I don't care so much.

What if it was Kaguya spoilers?

Also, life is meaningful.
Nov 15, 2020 5:52 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
krukrooo said:
I despise spoilers. Especially if I'm currently enjoying a manga/anime series then suddenly I saw post of a panel or scene that will happen in the future parts. God, I hate that happening.

If you get into the anime Facebook community in the Philippines, that is very troubling. There's nothing else but almost spoilers!
Nov 15, 2020 5:59 AM

Jul 2020
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
krukrooo said:

If you get into the anime Facebook community in the Philippines, that is very troubling. There's nothing else but almost spoilers!

YES. Even my friends in FB share spoilery stuff and I occasionally see it in my feed. I just let out a huge sigh every time. Even manga ending panel/page gets shared there.

I accept random friend requests!
Nov 15, 2020 6:04 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
krukrooo said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

YES. Even my friends in FB share spoilery stuff and I occasionally see it in my feed. I just let out a huge sigh every time. Even manga ending panel/page gets shared there.

There was this one time when my feed was full of Kimetsu no Yaiba. Scrolling down my feed, there's always Kimetsu Kimetsu Kimetsu Kimetsu Kimetsu Kimetsu
Nov 15, 2020 7:10 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty immune, since I never get spoiled by someone else. There's more odds of me self-spoiling myself at times than being spoiled by others about a certain show + there aren't many anime out there now that I would be crushed by to be spoiled. I've also read the source material for a good amount of them too so mentally, I'm fine.
Nov 15, 2020 9:59 PM

Jun 2016
I would also call myself immune to spoilers. Like some people be screaming and crying and throwing a fit when someone spoils a show for them, but that is so unnecessary, like chillax just CTRL+ Z that from your brain and you're Gucci.

Why I could give zero fucks about spoilers:
1) I'm dumb af and will probably forget we even had a conversation and spoilers were mentioned

2) Spoilers actually give me something to look forward to in the show, or mentally prepare for it, if it's a part that will leave me an emotional wreck.

3) I like how some people look so excited while they spoil the whole show for me, they literally glow and talk so fast and are all happy. Also gives me a chance to ask so many unanswered questions that I have about the show, cuz I like to ask a lot of questions generally and am pretty curious.

4) Please do spoil :)

There are literally as many shows as there are sand grains on the beach or stars in the universe, so why cry over someone spoiling on of them? Just find another sand grain or star. Simple
Dingus_CatNov 15, 2020 10:08 PM
"I don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone"- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 15, 2020 10:02 PM

May 2020
Not that sensitive since I look them up sometimes. There are moments when I accidentally read something online or in a comment that I haven't gotten to in a show/manga and I have a "damn, why did I do that" moment.
Nov 15, 2020 10:05 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
animejas said:
Pretty immune, since I never get spoiled by someone else. There's more odds of me self-spoiling myself at times than being spoiled by others about a certain show + there aren't many anime out there now that I would be crushed by to be spoiled. I've also read the source material for a good amount of them too so mentally, I'm fine.

You can't spoil me! I am immune beyond compare!
AlexPaulLEWZNov 15, 2020 10:10 PM
Nov 16, 2020 2:09 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Dingus_Cat said:
I would also call myself immune to spoilers. Like some people be screaming and crying and throwing a fit when someone spoils a show for them, but that is so unnecessary, like chillax just CTRL+ Z that from your brain and you're Gucci.

Why I could give zero fucks about spoilers:
1) I'm dumb af and will probably forget we even had a conversation and spoilers were mentioned

2) Spoilers actually give me something to look forward to in the show, or mentally prepare for it, if it's a part that will leave me an emotional wreck.

3) I like how some people look so excited while they spoil the whole show for me, they literally glow and talk so fast and are all happy. Also gives me a chance to ask so many unanswered questions that I have about the show, cuz I like to ask a lot of questions generally and am pretty curious.

4) Please do spoil :)

There are literally as many shows as there are sand grains on the beach or stars in the universe, so why cry over someone spoiling on of them? Just find another sand grain or star. Simple

Did you know in Death Note

Nov 16, 2020 2:22 AM

Feb 2018
Depends on the show and characters involved in the spoiler, I'd feel really shitty if my favorite anime or game got spoiled and for example if someone told me my favorite character dies.

Nov 16, 2020 2:32 AM
Jul 2020
I don’t really care if the show I’m watching gets spoiled I’ll still watch it start to finish with no problem also if you watch a good amount of anime you can probably tell what’s going to happen next even so sometimes I’ll just forget the spoiler the next day so I ain’t ever trippin
Nov 16, 2020 9:50 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Prinzesschen said:
Depends on the show and characters involved in the spoiler, I'd feel really shitty if my favorite anime or game got spoiled and for example if someone told me my favorite character dies.

Does Osamu Dazai die in your favorite anime
Nov 16, 2020 10:17 PM

Feb 2018
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
Prinzesschen said:

Does Osamu Dazai die in your favorite anime

Nope, I'm hoping that it stays that way D:

Nov 16, 2020 11:00 PM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't care that much than people usually do.
Nov 19, 2020 3:03 AM

May 2020
I actually don't care if I get spoiled, I literally knew the YLIA ending before I watched the show, and I also cried
Nov 19, 2020 3:37 AM
Mar 2019
I think I'm pretty immune to it, but if the spoiler sounds so lame I'd never continue following the story lol

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiNov 26, 2020 6:37 PM
Nov 19, 2020 10:14 AM

May 2020
I always get spoiled for everything, so, I don't really care. This is a very interesting watch by Supereyepatchwolf where he asks the question, do spoiler's ruin stories? (don't worry he dosen't spoil anything lol) and he's great soooo~ you should watch him if you want to watch video's about (or find new) anime and movies
If you don't want to watch the whole video, he basically comes to the conclusion that spoilers do NOT ruin stories, they (at the most) only ruin moments.
                                              
Nov 19, 2020 11:23 AM

May 2016
not at all, if something doesn't hold up for the second time it was never good in the first palce
Nov 19, 2020 5:11 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
HelProcks said:
I actually don't care if I get spoiled, I literally knew the YLIA ending before I watched the show, and I also cried

The reason I didn't cry on the YLIA ending is that I watched it at school where everyone was so loud blasting off KPop
Nov 25, 2020 4:56 PM
Apr 2020
SXJXY said:
I'm the complete opposite I almost always read the spoilers before Watching the series or while watching purely because I'm impatient and I don't want to ship the wrong characters and then later have my heart broken.
Oh, so you read only spoilers about romance? Or whatever you' re curious about?
_Hisoka_MorowNov 25, 2020 6:36 PM
Nov 27, 2020 3:36 PM

Jun 2020
I'm sensitive but maybe not extremely sensitive. If I get spoiled & I really hate it & get pissed- well, basically I calm myself down by thinking "it's probably more complicated than that", "they probably didn't really understand it", "Maybe they were just predicting", "maybe they are lying"

And it usually kinda works HAHAHA
Nov 27, 2020 5:30 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Idania said:
I'm sensitive but maybe not extremely sensitive. If I get spoiled & I really hate it & get pissed- well, basically I calm myself down by thinking "it's probably more complicated than that", "they probably didn't really understand it", "Maybe they were just predicting", "maybe they are lying"

And it usually kinda works HAHAHA

Or maybe they were assh*oles who live by spoiling others. Especially when Endgame was released? Man, I should've stayed out of the internet.
Nov 27, 2020 5:31 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
fll said:
not at all, if something doesn't hold up for the second time it was never good in the first place

I agree. But yeah, sometimes there is just that appeal in seeing something for the first time xD
Nov 27, 2020 5:32 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
kobai_rings said:
pretty sensitive when it comes to the anime/manga that I'm looking forward to. Especially more so if i was not searching for it myself. though if i do come across spoilers it it kind of my fault as well as I am in a media that actively show spoilers without spoiler warnings *cough* tiktok *cough*

Oh no not that abomination of an app pleaseeee
Like most AMVs there are screens from spoilery stuff
T-T
Nov 29, 2020 10:51 AM

Jun 2015
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

But you are a Transporter; not a cat.
That is meow job, nyan is my race. -_-
Dec 4, 2020 6:39 AM
Dec 2019
SXJXY said:
I'm the complete opposite I almost always read the spoilers before Watching the series or while watching purely because I'm impatient and I don't want to ship the wrong characters and then later have my heart broken.
Same thing, but I have a question if doesnt bother you, do you read the spoilers only according to the couples or even parts of the plot etc?
Sep 24, 2021 2:22 PM

May 2020
It depends, but I'm really sensitive towards games, anime, and manga that I care about. I kinda try my best to avoid them.
And yet I somehow come across spoilers :P
Sep 24, 2021 6:20 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
PokeProX said:
It depends, but I'm really sensitive towards games, anime, and manga that I care about. I kinda try my best to avoid them.
And yet I somehow come across spoilers :P

Well, the internet is indeeeeeeeeeeed teeming with spoilers

T-T
Sep 24, 2021 6:23 PM

Feb 2010
0.5% sensitive. if you enjoy a story you will watch and read it multiple times.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 24, 2021 6:39 PM
Laika Moonlight

Dec 2020
I only care if I'm currently watching/reading/playing a series or if I intend to at some point in the future. Don't care about spoilers for things that don't interest me, but ones for things that do really upset me, TBH
My greatest contribution to this website:
Sep 24, 2021 7:48 PM
Jul 2021
i don't really care honestly. i still avoid spoilers as long as I can but if i see it, which i do because after starting an anime i pretty much dig through reddit or youtube about it's information but i do try to avoid them. i don't mind spoilers no matter what show it is. well maybe sometimes i do get pissed but that's kinda rare
Sep 24, 2021 10:43 PM

Mar 2021
spoilers really pissed me off, so yeahh i'm very sensitive regarding it
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

23 by Toooooooooohru »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

64 by LostSpectre »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 24

32 by Dauphine »»
14 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

8 by mizukasa »»
15 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

3 by LostSpectre »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.