Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 7, 2022 8:51 PM
Jun 2015
That curse was really creepy, I got scared when it appeared in front of Yuji and Megumi! Then Yuji's arm came off and he's been struggling to beat the curse, he wanted to just give up but now the dog that Megumi summon gave him the signal. He switched to Sukuna to do all the work and was thinking about killing his friends. But the curse didn't agreed about it and tried to kill Sukuna and then he just murder it, cut off its limps when he was using Domain Expansion. This anime was so good! I can't wait to watch more!
Nov 26, 2022 9:20 AM
Aug 2022
Sukuna it's very badas
Dec 2, 2022 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
Woot! What an episode! Sukuna is strong, that curse has one of his fingers and it seems Itadori isn't coming back yet? Oh crap.

According to the narrated report at the end of episode 3: "three Jujutsu Tech first years were dispatched to the scene, and one died." It wasn't explicitly said that the one who died was from the three but I still got anxious out of nowhere.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 3, 2022 5:13 AM
Oct 2018
I liked seeing sukuna again, i wonder what will happen next.
Dec 11, 2022 4:36 AM
Nov 2020
i love this anime its got to be top 3
Mar 12, 2023 4:54 AM
Aug 2022
chainsaw man :):)
Apr 21, 2023 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
I actually really like this ep. Yuuji was faced with his perception of overestimating himself and I can't wait the character development. It was also cute to see them pet the white wolf but he died ๐Ÿ˜ข Will he come back? I must admit that Sukuna looks so cool and I repeat his summon scene several times.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

May 21, 2023 6:17 PM

Mar 2014
Uh oh, looks like Sukuna's about to have some fun

RIP Nobara's phone at the end
Jul 13, 2023 4:14 PM
Jun 2023
I was able to feel the high stakes set on the episode, anybody could've died. At the end there was no idealistic bullshit, just pure we need to survive, let's run.

I like the Innate Domian concept and love when the MC changed with Sukuna. The display of his capabilities and his layback personality is just super cool to watch. The same as Gojo. Both are my fav characters.
Jul 16, 2023 8:00 PM

Aug 2012
WTF is this writing... Gojo is just GONE now after being there mere seconds ago? All for the point of what...? The whole plot to happen? That is some of the most lazy writing I've seen in a long time
Jul 17, 2023 10:37 PM
Dec 2016
The action is top-notch, and I'm on the edge of my seat the whole episode. Finger lickin' good so far!
Jul 18, 2023 11:18 AM
Aug 2018
I do like the music in this anime, and even the bonus moments at the end of the episode are nice, but overall, Jujutsu Kaisen is not winning me over. Maybe with more episodes I will grow to like this one more? It's fine, it's not terrible, but it's not exciting me. I suppose I'm intrigued to see what the curse does with Itadori's body, but not that much.
Jul 28, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2023
I got hooked by it's unique power style and plot..
Aug 2, 2023 4:12 AM
Aug 2021
It makes perfect sense that Itadori can't switch back. To control Sukuna requires an iron fortress mind, but before switching Itadori was petrified. He was scared of dying in pain frustrated at his own weakness. His mind is completely rattled so it makes sense that Sukuna's mental strength is stronger than his rn. These special grades are built different though๐Ÿ˜‚.
Aug 7, 2023 5:26 AM
Dec 2021
best fight ever seen
Aug 13, 2023 11:19 PM
Feb 2021
Watching Sukuna fight for the first time was crazy! Glad I picked the anime back up.
Aug 17, 2023 3:20 PM
Aug 2023
wery good anime, nice fighting scenes
Sep 10, 2023 3:25 AM
Sep 2023
Nahhh no way Itadori just died 'inside' like that, right??? he'll be right back and everything will be fine 100% Btw what the fuck is wrong with this whole sorcerer organization, like, did they seriously send their newbies on a mission, when they are 99% likely to die there?? And Itadori with the Sukuna inside without any supervision????? what. the. fuck?
CyberEmiSep 10, 2023 3:32 AM
Sep 25, 2023 4:27 PM

Jun 2020
Even though I know how fucked up Sukuna is I’m surprised that he is so charismatic lol. I also didn’t expect things to go so wrong so quickly
Dec 5, 2023 10:10 PM

Nov 2023
I dont think this was a beginner's mission nuh uh
Dec 6, 2023 6:23 AM
Dec 2023
I dont like the groups dynamic, i dont find the humor funny and at best slightly charming. But there's still quite a bit to like here. I expected the Special Grade Curse to be like a little first boss fight in which we are shown just how powerful the trio or the protagonist is, but instead in the matter of seconds things fully escalate into an almost hopeless situation, and the way this is done was pretty cool. The dog smashed into the wall, the girl disappearing, yuujis hand being ripped off. An unexpected but excited turn of events for sure.
I liked the design of the curses, reminded me a bit of SMT 4. And generally i was excited to have here maybe a more detailled exploration of what an SMT-like world look like. But although the episode had me interested and entertained from the escalating moment on, i can helpt but feel disappointed about how fast this show moves with everything it does. It sets scenes up extremely quickly and executes them just as fast. I hope that as the show progresses it will make more use of its unique atmosphere and design. If its simply a fast-paced action anime that never explores its own elements deeper, i may like it but wont be able to love it.

3.5/5
Dec 23, 2023 12:48 AM

Dec 2023
that jeff the killer looking curse scared me so bad when it first appeared

remind me to never watch this show late at night again
Jan 7, 8:47 PM
Apr 2018
Pretty epic combat for episode 4. Did not expect another finger to be found. Pretty epic. 4/5
Jan 11, 4:31 AM
Apr 2023
Really cool. The cursed spirit was very cool, seeing Sukuna in action, the domain expansion, Itadori fighting the spirit was cool, and the setting was really cool.
Jan 15, 11:54 PM

Dec 2022
Pretty average story so far but atleast the fight scenes are cool.

Jan 27, 8:04 PM

Feb 2015
Meh I expected much more from such a popular series. Enemies are bland, plots are bland, even the main characters are bland. I wouldn't call it average, as average shows are worse, but it does not deserve so much fame and approval.

Not a single moment so far moved or touched me.

It's like Chainsaw Man got rid of everything cool and toned down the edge so that it's suitable for 12 year olds.
Feb 16, 7:53 AM
Jul 2023
Damn, this show got dark quick
- that poor mom has no idea her son was cut in half in there….
- The argument between Itadori and Fushiguro was pretty interesting to watch. I kinda agree with both sides
- Why is that special grade so zesty…..
- Damn, Yuuji lost his hand and all his fingers on the other? Rough
- Red cursed energy? I wonder what that means. Everyone else’s techniques are blue
- Lucky, Sakuna was forced to heal his body. It’s weird how he is the same grade as that cursed spirit, and yet absolutely shat on it. He needs his own grade
- Domain expansion? I wonder if that’s gonna be a big thing in this power system
- May I add, this ending song absolutely slaps!!
Mar 2, 10:14 PM

Dec 2022
wow Sukuna simply best character
Mar 6, 1:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I read some of the manga, so at this point things aren't new to me, but overall I still have the thought that... yeah Jujutsu Kaisen isn't really for me. I'm watching because my little cousin asked me to but hm... man, I have twenty more episodes left. I hope I can find a little more to look forward to at least. I actually like Nobara okay but not enough to want to watch solely for her. It's kinda more that I kinda like her spice. I'll see. Hopefully I can get more into it. I don't want to go back to my cousin and just be like, "Sorry kiddo, I didn't like it at all" but instead I'd like to like connect with him over it since he's often stuck in the hospital.;; But if I just don't like it then I guess I just don't like it. OTL
But the good thing is that I'm not sitting here hating it or anything. It's kinda more like a "meh". I have hope!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 10, 2:11 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, WOW the curse if it is of special category although Sukuna passed it by the eggs and that is not full power, so I don't want to imagine that he has all his power.

Interesting that Itadori was able to manipulate his cursed energy although it was useless but it is a step to learn more and it smells that Fushiguro is going to die, if it ends up being this...I hope they show something of his past

PD: I like the short films that are placed at the end of the eps
Mar 16, 1:05 PM
Apr 2020
A bit of Sukuna's power revealed but I bet there's way more we haven't seen
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

639 by PRIME_OptiK »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.