Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 31, 2020 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
I agree with you on this one, old designs look cooler and have a lot more style.

Disclaimer: I was never was able to watch the anime itself as a kid, but always wanted to.
This is how Sailor Moon Crystal and Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen art feel to me too. Updated, more modern, "prettier," but more lifeless imo

SMC I agree with feels lifeless but Clear Card hen is perfectly fine. I was only annoyed that she lost her twin tails; she looks weird without them, imho. But no, there is nothing "lifeless" about CC.

Dec 31, 2020 3:45 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
iunne said:
I agree with you on this one, old designs look cooler and have a lot more style.

Disclaimer: I was never was able to watch the anime itself as a kid, but always wanted to.
This is how Sailor Moon Crystal and Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen art feel to me too. Updated, more modern, "prettier," but more lifeless imo

SMC I agree with feels lifeless but Clear Card hen is perfectly fine. I was only annoyed that she lost her twin tails; she looks weird without them, imho. But no, there is nothing "lifeless" about CC.

Sorry, the underlined portions were a bit confusing for me. So you agree/understand, or you don't? Clear Card-hen looks "lifeless" to me because it looks generic, and there's really nothing artistically individualistic about it. Idk about character designs as I haven't seen it, was just talking about art style.

edit: Ah, SMC stands for Sailor Moon Crystal. I see, but I still find both art styles comparable in terms of generic-ism and lack of individuality. We'll probably have to agree to disagree, as I don't think these kinds of perspectives can generally be changed with objective support.
iunneDec 31, 2020 3:57 PM

           but you can become stronger...

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Dec 31, 2020 3:50 PM

Jun 2014
Zeroflamez said:
iunne said:

You don't get the same feel with digi art as you do with cell art. Too many Miodern Anime are way too bright for my liking. Even Anime with Dark palettes are too bright.

I'm not too familiar with technical art terms, but I think I understand and agree with what you're saying. The way they color and shade seems very different, and (while not directly related) lineart nowadays also seems to trend towards thinner and perhaps more consistent thickness.
iunneDec 31, 2020 3:58 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Dec 31, 2020 5:04 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Clear Card-hen looks "lifeless" to me because it looks generic, and there's really nothing artistically individualistic about it.

That's uh....not how I'd define "lifeless"...but how does it look "generic"? What other anime looks just like Clear Card to you? I can't even think of one.

Idk about character designs as I haven't seen it, was just talking about art style.

Lol wut....Clear Card is the exact same art style as CCS with shinier and brighter colors.

her hair is lighter....OH NOES. xD
ChiibiDec 31, 2020 5:07 PM

Dec 31, 2020 5:28 PM

Jul 2015
IT'S PERFECT
more like manga
love original shaman king, but this gonna blow up!
Dec 31, 2020 6:02 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Lol wut....Clear Card is the exact same art style as CCS with shinier and brighter colors.

i'm putting the images in spoilers to condense the posts

you can't argue that coloring isn't different, not to mention slight changes in facial proportions.

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Dec 31, 2020 6:09 PM

Apr 2010
BrawlerJoe said:
IT'S PERFECT
more like manga
love original shaman king, but this gonna blow up!

The original Anime looked exactly like the original manga did in SJW. So I don't know how the new one looks more like the original manga art style. The new anime matches the authors current art style that he used in Shaman King Zero and Shaman King Flowers as well in the chapters he wrote years later with the completed ending.
Dec 31, 2020 6:16 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Chiibi said:

you can't argue that coloring isn't different, not to mention slight changes in facial proportions.

1. The coloring is different because they didn't use painted cels; it's digital now. I like the softer look; it suits the show better.

2. Her facial proportions are different because she is now 14 instead of 10.

Dec 31, 2020 7:46 PM

Apr 2010
Chiibi said:
iunne said:

1. The coloring is different because they didn't use painted cels; it's digital now. I like the softer look; it suits the show better.

To be fair she looks like 2 different character's in the 2 frames he posted.
Dec 31, 2020 8:49 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:

Yes, exactly. So a difference in art style. Different shading techniques/gradient usage, not to mention other differences such as eye shape, lineart, eyebrows, etc. It's not about preference, but just whether or not there are artistic differences besides simply a different hue for hair color.

Even if she's 14 in Clear Card-hen, I highly suspect if they ever show/were to show any flashbacks of when she was 10, her face would still be different than the original. I've never seen Clear Card, but if you have, you might know if they do.

edit: forgot to add that I feel like we've heavily digressed from the main topic of this forum, so if you wanna continue our convo, maybe PMs would be better
iunneDec 31, 2020 8:57 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Dec 31, 2020 10:51 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:

Even if she's 14 in Clear Card-hen, I highly suspect if they ever show/were to show any flashbacks of when she was 10, her face would still be different than the original. I've never seen Clear Card, but if you have, you might know if they do.

I've watched all of Clear Card and no, her face is not different in flashbacks. If you really haven't seen the show at all, stop arguing with me since I DID see it. xD

Different shading techniques/gradient usage

Yeah, and gradients look way better than just black lines for shading; if you think otherwise, you fail at art.

Jan 1, 2021 12:47 AM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
I've watched all of Clear Card and no, her face is not different in flashbacks. If you really haven't seen the show at all, stop arguing with me since I DID see it. xD
Can you screenshot or let me know in which episodes? The images I used were actual screenshots from the anime, while it just so happens that the 1 image you chose for Clear Card was an advertisement/poster, and not actual art taken from a scene in the show.

Chiibi said:
Yeah, and gradients look way better than just black lines for shading; if you think otherwise, you fail at art.
Let's stay on topic, the purpose of the screenshots was in response to this:
Chiibi said:
We haven't been talking about personal preferences, and whichever style we like more is not relevant. We've been talking about if the art styles are different.

also, something I wanna set straight:
So are you implying that Clear Card's art style looks better than the original's art style? Even though they have the same art style?

anyway, would you be interested in continuing this convo in direct messaging? I really don't wanna clutter this forum any more (and I also have some other questions I could ask you)
iunneJan 1, 2021 12:59 AM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 1, 2021 1:05 AM

Apr 2010
Lol I don't even care that my thread got derailed. This is too entertaining. Carry on.
ZeroflamezJan 1, 2021 1:08 AM
Jan 1, 2021 3:52 AM
Apr 2016
Zeroflamez said:
Lol I don't even care that my thread got derailed. This is too entertaining. Carry on.
I'm glad your stupid thread got derailed, you come off as hypocrite shitting on Shaman king 2021's design but praise Hunter X hunter 2011? ( yeah I looked up you anime list) why don't you please Fu$%^ck off and let the real SK fans be hyped after waiting so long?
Jan 1, 2021 11:40 AM

Apr 2010
Zero_590 said:
Zeroflamez said:
I'm glad your stupid thread got derailed, you come off as hypocrite shitting on Shaman king 2021's design but praise Hunter X hunter 2011? ( yeah I looked up you anime list) why don't you please Fu$%^ck off and let the real SK fans be hyped after waiting so long?

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about? I never praised Hunter X Hunter 2011. I don't even have the TV Anime on my list, only the films. Pretty sure I'm a "real Shaman King fan" otherwise I wouldn't have the entire manga sitting on my shelf. Shut your dumb ass up Shaman-Tard. You can be a fan of a show and still have an opinion. It doesn't make me any less of a fan.
ZeroflamezJan 1, 2021 11:44 AM
Jan 1, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2014
what
these look WAY better
especially anna
Jan 1, 2021 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Can you screenshot or let me know in which episodes?

Nope, that is too much trouble for me. lol I don't actually remember which episode the flashback was in...but it was when she was dancing with Syaoran during the school festival.

So are you implying that Clear Card's art style looks better than the original's art style? Even though they have the same art style?

I think Clear Card's coloring is nicer...which has nothing to do with the actual art 'style'. A style is the way the characters are drawn, not colored.

Jan 1, 2021 10:50 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Nope, that is too much trouble for me. lol I don't actually remember which episode the flashback was in...but it was when she was dancing with Syaoran during the school festival.

I think Clear Card's coloring is nicer...which has nothing to do with the actual art 'style'. A style is the way the characters are drawn, not colored.

I was willing to look for it myself, assuming you knew the episode #, mainly because (to be frank) I don't believe you.

"A style is the way the characters are drawn, not colored."
Personally, I might disagree with this definition because I believe the method in which something is colored is also "art."
However, let's go with your definition anyway. Here are some side-by-side comparisons. Ignoring the coloring, would you consider them to be drawn differently? If not, I'll honestly be very confused. What does it mean then, "to be drawn differently"?
iunneJan 1, 2021 10:55 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 2, 2021 5:34 PM

Apr 2010
iunne said:
Chiibi said:

I was willing to look for it myself, assuming you knew the episode #, mainly because (to be frank) I don't believe you.

Personally, I might disagree with this definition because I believe the method in which something is colored is also "art."
However, let's go with your definition anyway. Here are some side-by-side comparisons. Ignoring the coloring, would you consider them to be drawn differently? If not, I'll honestly be very confused. What does it mean then, "to be drawn differently"?

Holy shit. I'm blinded by the Clear Card version. I have no idea why so many Anime have to make things SO bright now. Dark palette is so much easier on the eyes.
Jan 2, 2021 6:16 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Chiibi said:

However, let's go with your definition anyway. Here are some side-by-side comparisons. Ignoring the coloring, would you consider them to be drawn differently?

Only very slightly. I can guarantee that the uncolored lineart would look ALMOST identical. I prefer Syaoran in the older version but Sakura looks much cuter in the new one. I love how the highlights of her eyes glow.

Dark palette is so much easier on the eyes.

@Zeroflamez

Ick, not for me. Softer palettes suit the shoujo look WAY better....dark palettes are more suited to horror anime. Maybe you have some odd eye condition...xD you're the only one complaining about the brightness of digital anime.

You can adjust your screen...you know?
ChiibiJan 2, 2021 6:29 PM

Jan 2, 2021 6:35 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Only very slightly. I can guarantee that the uncolored lineart would look ALMOST identical.
That is insane, but if you think so then there's really no way we can speak about art style. Our standards are too different. I'd almost be willing to remove all the coloring manually myself to prove the difference... like the eye shape/dimensions, Syaoran's nose, eyebrows, face width, hair transparency...
but yeah if you don't consider those to be drawn differently, I have no idea what "drawn differently" would mean then.

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 2, 2021 6:38 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
@Zeroflamez

Ick, not for me. Softer palettes suit the shoujo look WAY better....dark palettes are more suited to horror anime. Maybe you have some odd eye condition...xD you're the only one complaining about the brightness of digital anime.
He really isn't... just read the comments under the source (Youtube video) I linked above.

edit: I'm not saying your preference isn't valid btw. I think either preference is perfectly fine, as I think it's completely subjective - no matter whether I share the same opinion or not. But saying there are few/no complainers about the new coloring is factually incorrect.
iunneJan 2, 2021 6:41 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 2, 2021 7:01 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Chiibi said:
@Zeroflamez

He really isn't... just read the comments under the source (Youtube video) I linked above.

No, I meant on MAL...everyone else seems to like the new Shaman King look...maybe two people said they didn't...

But yeah, you can still adjust the screen if it hurts your eyes?

Jan 2, 2021 8:03 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Chiibi said:
@Zeroflamez

No, I meant on MAL...everyone else seems to like the new Shaman King look...maybe two people said they didn't...
Oh, just on MAL, so a pool size of maybe like 10 people? That warrants the comment that "Maybe you have some odd eye condition"? Seems... a bit hasty of an assumption. Since outside of MAL, there are many that share OP's opinion.

Chiibi said:
But yeah, you can still adjust the screen if it hurts your eyes?
I think you meant to direct this at the other person, not me. I never said it hurts my eyes. I just don't like it, but my preference isn't simply due to coloring but also other aspects.

But anyway, I don't think it's a great solution. Turning down brightness doesn't equate the coloring of the older style. It simply doesn't replicate intentional coloring. For example, generally speaking, you lose contrast and and it often looks like you lose saturation. I put example images in the spoiler below. You seem to understand art, so I don't know if it's worth explaining this. When you turn down brightness, you're just increasing the "blackness" of a color. In the first image, that equates more-or-less only moving vertically down. But there are many other locations that would also be making the color "darker," but with varied saturation of the hue. Simply making an image lighter or darker also affects the relationship of all the colors in the image, and this isn't always attractive.

edit: just added 1 more image example
Keep in mind these images are not necessarily showing which look better/more similar, but that there are many aspects that can go into creating a "darker" image besides brightness.
iunneJan 2, 2021 8:28 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 2, 2021 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Oh, just on MAL, so a pool size of maybe like 10 people? That warrants the comment that "Maybe you have some odd eye condition"? Seems... a bit hasty of an assumption. Since outside of MAL, there are many that share OP's opinion.

Uh no, lol it's way more than 10 people. Try closer to 40 people. Really? I didn't see anyone else complaining that it "hurts their eyes", just him. Even on youtube...they said "I like dark colors better" but nothing about "the brightness hurts".

But anyway, I don't think it's a great solution.

Pfffffffft what's your solution then? Watch anime wearing sunglasses? xD I doubt that will work.
ChiibiJan 2, 2021 9:06 PM

Jan 2, 2021 9:24 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Uh no, lol it's way more than 10 people. Try closer to 40 people. Really? I didn't see anyone else complaining that it "hurts their eyes", just him. Even on youtube...they said "I like dark colors better" but nothing about "the brightness hurts".

Pfffffffft what's your solution then? Watch anime wearing sunglasses? xD I doubt that will work.
I'm almost certain he was speaking figuratively, and not literally...

edit: also this -

He didn't ask for a solution, and there is no solution. OP just said the new art style sucks in comparison to the old style. He will either watch it, despite the worse art style (like I will), or he won't watch it.
Sunglasses would have the same problems as the first solution you mentioned, plus added hue if the lens are tinted.
iunneJan 2, 2021 9:32 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 3, 2021 11:23 AM

Apr 2010
@chiibi

No. I have no eye condition. Everyone processes things differently. The brightness and filters might bother some, while not others. You can still have a dark palette with bright filters. Fate Zero, Fate/Stay night UBW and Heavens Feel accomplished this. As did Garo Vanishing Line and Demon Slayer. So it very well is possible, but a lot of studios just overdo it with the brightness and filters.

@iunne Yeah I'll still check out the new Anime regardless.
Jan 3, 2021 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONE. PERSON.

Lmao...

Jan 3, 2021 6:42 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
iunne said:

ONE. PERSON.

Lmao...
Is that all you can say when you wrote this?

Chiibi said:
Even on youtube...they said "I like dark colors better" but nothing about "the brightness hurts"..
I don't really get how people can make a statement like this without fact-checking themselves... there's this function where if you hit Ctrl + F on your keyboard, you can enter in a string of text and the browser will scan all the text on the page and return all matches. It makes it really hard to take their arguments and and the integrity of their arguments seriously when it's so simple to prove false.

edit:
Zeroflamez said:
@chiibi

No. I have no eye condition
He said it himself, it was a hyperbole. Have you really never heard anyone say something "hurts their eyes" when they don't mean actual physical pain? Or how about "it's making my ears bleed." >99/100 times their ears aren't actually bleeding.

And @Zeroflamez, I think you're already aware of this, but despite the comments on MAL, there are many others who share your opinion. You can see with a glance at comments under youtube videos such as this one.
iunneJan 3, 2021 7:08 PM

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 3, 2021 8:11 PM

Apr 2010
iunne said:
Chiibi said:

ONE. PERSON.

Lmao...

Chiibi said:
Even on youtube...they said "I like dark colors better" but nothing about "the brightness hurts"..
I don't really get how people can make a statement like this without fact-checking themselves... there's this function where if you hit Ctrl + F on your keyboard, you can enter in a string of text and the browser will scan all the text on the page and return all matches. It makes it really hard to take their arguments and and the integrity of their arguments seriously when it's so simple to prove false.

edit:
Zeroflamez said:
@chiibi

No. I have no eye condition
He said it himself, it was a hyperbole. Have you really never heard anyone say something "hurts their eyes" when they don't mean actual physical pain? Or how about "it's making my ears bleed." >99/100 times their ears aren't actually bleeding.

And @Zeroflamez, I think you're already aware of this, but despite the comments on MAL, there are many others who share your opinion. You can see with a glance at comments under youtube videos such as this one.

Yea I never doubted that there were people who share my same opinion. Just not sure why @chiibi is trying so hard to discredit someone's opinion just because it doesn't match her own and talking like her opinion is fact. Sadly too many people on MAL are super opinionated like her and it makes it really hard to have any kind of decent discussion on MAL.
Jan 3, 2021 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
iunne said:

Yes, it was funny to me. :)

I don't really get how people can make a statement like this without fact-checking themselves... there's this function where if you hit Ctrl + F on your keyboard, you can enter in a string of text and the browser will scan all the text on the page and return all matches.

Yeah, I've never actually done that. I just scrolled the page and read comments....didn't even THINK of using the F key...also I don't care enough lol

Have you really never heard anyone say something "hurts their eyes" when they don't mean actual physical pain?

No, I haven't. If I say "my eyes hurt", it means they actually do hurt. Mine are sorta sensitive because they will physically hurt if I look at freshly fallen snow during the day....lol talk about too bright. Anime doesn't have the same effect however.

@Zeroflamez

When did I act like my opinion was "fact"? o_O show me.

Jan 3, 2021 11:11 PM

Apr 2010
Chiibi said:
iunne said:

Yes, it was funny to me. :)

I don't really get how people can make a statement like this without fact-checking themselves... there's this function where if you hit Ctrl + F on your keyboard, you can enter in a string of text and the browser will scan all the text on the page and return all matches.

Yeah, I've never actually done that. I just scrolled the page and read comments....didn't even THINK of using the F key...also I don't care enough lol

Have you really never heard anyone say something "hurts their eyes" when they don't mean actual physical pain?

No, I haven't. If I say "my eyes hurt", it means they actually do hurt. Mine are sorta sensitive because they will physically hurt if I look at freshly fallen snow during the day....lol talk about too bright. Anime doesn't have the same effect however.

@Zeroflamez

Nearly every one of your posts is deflecting what iunne is saying even if he uses facts. You just keep falling back on "Well I don't have a problem with it, or I like it so that means what everyone else's opinion is objectively wrong". You never directly say your opinion is fact but your responses surely imply it.
Jan 4, 2021 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Seems like it's a cultural difference then. Figurative vs literal speech.

Chiibi said:

@Zeroflamez

Chiibi said:
How about this?

Anyway I don't think we have anything more to say now. I don't, at least, except for maybe a question about SMC art but I don't know if the conversation would be logical or I would be able to follow it.

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 4, 2021 7:59 AM

May 2018
The new designs are way better.
Jan 4, 2021 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
iunne said:
Chiibi said:
Seems like it's a cultural difference then. Figurative vs literal speech.

Chiibi said:

@Zeroflamez

Chiibi said:
How about this?

Well black lines look messy and unfinished? o_o I think that IS a fact. Gradients make a more realistic shadow.

Jan 4, 2021 4:42 PM

Jun 2014
Chiibi said:
Chiibi said:

Well black lines look messy and unfinished? o_o I think that IS a fact. Gradients make a more realistic shadow.
I'm sorry, but this is exactly what Zeroflamez was saying. That is absolutely not a fact. I don't think gradients always look better than hard shading. Sometimes they look better, sometimes they don't. In Clear Card's case, the gradients do not look better in my personal, subjective opinion. The ugliest usage of gradient shading, though, belongs to Guilty Crown hair imo.
Realistic does not always look better lol. That is an opinion.

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Nov 2018
To me the style looks much better than it did before. Not to mention anime styles have improved over the years and this style matches Hiroyuki Takei's.
Jan 6, 2021 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
They look perfect with this form, like true anime characters, with perfected appearances, the original version is excellently beautiful as well but now they have completed their majestic perfection. Anime and Manga always manifest everything with the most perfected appearance.

Jan 6, 2021 8:32 AM
Feb 2014

Character Design is so good in this remake
Jan 7, 2021 7:33 AM

Oct 2015
If you think that's bad character design then idk what anime you've been watching in the last 10 years
Jan 7, 2021 5:37 PM

Apr 2010
Nostalgik said:
If you think that's bad character design then idk what anime you've been watching in the last 10 years

I never said it was bad, but I'm not a fan of the new look.
Jan 7, 2021 8:25 PM

Dec 2011
They better bring back this fire opening or we rioting. IDGAF about anything else.

Jan 8, 2021 1:30 AM
Jan 2015
Perhaps they bring them back. Megumi Hayashibara is back ✨
Mar 8, 2021 5:35 PM

Dec 2015
Zeroflamez said:
What the fuck did they do to the characters? They don't even look like the manga anymore. And they are all coated in bright shiny filters. God hurts my eyes to look at.

Comparison below

imo they look way better and the shine is because the location and the energy being used by yoh

Mar 9, 2021 8:33 AM
Feb 2019
Not exactly bothered by it. That doesn't mean it will be a bad anime since they basing on 35 volumes. The visuals in the trailer are very good.
Mar 9, 2021 5:44 PM

May 2008
Good grief, this thread. I know most of MAL loves the moe style but not everyone does. Let the OP not like every "pretty" anime that comes out.

That said, it's the moe style, OP, you may have a problem with. The shininess, the cuteness, etc are all the hallmarks + the digital style on top. While I don't mind how pretty Yoh looks; I miss the cel style immensely every time I see a "remake" or "reboot". Sometimes it feels everything is going from rough depth to shallow pretty.
Mar 10, 2021 2:31 AM

Jul 2009
Sakarii said:
Good grief, this thread. I know most of MAL loves the moe style but not everyone does. Let the OP not like every "pretty" anime that comes out.

That said, it's the moe style, OP, you may have a problem with. The shininess, the cuteness, etc are all the hallmarks + the digital style on top. While I don't mind how pretty Yoh looks; I miss the cel style immensely every time I see a "remake" or "reboot". Sometimes it feels everything is going from rough depth to shallow pretty.

I wouldn't mind the moe and pretty style (although I prefer the style in the old adaptation, maybe it's just out of nostalgia, idk), if it at least was looking good. But it doesn't look good in the trailer, the animation and everything looks very stiff and just... cheap. I've heard the studio doesn't have a good reputation and now I'm worried about the show.

Oh, and...

ame-furiMar 10, 2021 7:07 AM
Mar 10, 2021 8:00 AM
Aug 2020
deg said:
Zeroflamez said:

Well that explains why. Thanks. I just hope it doesn't mean the animation will suck. Cause the teaser looked very stiff.

its a long running anime probably 100 episodes this time and only Hunter X Hunter 2011 manage to be consistent in animation quality for 100+ episodes imo so lower your expectations imo

the new character designer or chief animation director of this remake have done Fairy Tail Final Season and that one is stiff too

What does imo mean? This question is very important to my understanding of the current political landscape and socio-economic state of the anime industry. Please respond.
Mar 10, 2021 8:13 AM

Jan 2009
Berserker_Pickle said:
deg said:

its a long running anime probably 100 episodes this time and only Hunter X Hunter 2011 manage to be consistent in animation quality for 100+ episodes imo so lower your expectations imo

the new character designer or chief animation director of this remake have done Fairy Tail Final Season and that one is stiff too

What does imo mean? This question is very important to my understanding of the current political landscape and socio-economic state of the anime industry. Please respond.

imo means "in my opinion"
Mar 18, 2021 5:15 AM
May 2018
the new designs are close to the mangakas new art style thats why it looks "different'' also we like it or not animation as a whole has changed from 20 years ago back then they used to make anime mostly drawn by hand but now almost everyhting is drawn digitally add the new filters that have become popular with the digital era and you get this. i havent watched the original anime but i like the current art its very pretty and clear. the old one was great too.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2021

53 by RitzyLunar »»
Apr 23, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 14, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

33 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 13, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

36 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 7, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 1, 12:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.