paper bag it!!!!
Sep 15, 2020 4:06 PM

Oct 2019
Saber from Fate,she is just too overrated
Sep 15, 2020 4:14 PM

Jun 2020
-Mae- said:
Levi from AOT

I don't know how he managed to make so many fangirls lose their shit. He is genuinely not attractive, like, at all.

He is a badass, that's why...
No other reason
Sep 15, 2020 4:15 PM

Dec 2014
Senjougahara from Monogatari, not even the slightest bit. Or Hanekawa for that matter.

Saber from Fate is meh too. Always thought Rin (Ishtar even moreso) was way better looking.

Or any of the MHA girls aside from Midnight.

I see Yuno in that top 50 favorites. Definitely not her. Disgusting. Why is she in the top 50 anyways? MAL got some trash taste
LeMastaSep 15, 2020 4:22 PM
Sep 15, 2020 4:32 PM
May 2020
Zero two , getting annoyed by her first before I started to get interest from her.
Nezuko , wtf dude u love underage girls?
Toga himiko , lol lmao she is creepy
Sep 15, 2020 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
Hebaccio said:
-Mae- said:
Levi from AOT

I don't know how he managed to make so many fangirls lose their shit. He is genuinely not attractive, like, at all.

He is a badass, that's why...
No other reason

I mean, looks-wise since that's what this thread is about. :p
Sep 15, 2020 4:37 PM

Jul 2019

Illyricus said:
Levi, probably. His constant face of "I want to kill myself" is bad enough, but his haircut is just horrible. I'm not attracted to males, so maybe I'm missing something, but, yeah, he's pretty ugly.

the most beautiful eyes in anime world.
Sep 15, 2020 4:38 PM
Jul 2017
Uta from Tokyo Ghoul.
I see every fan always thirst after this guy but I'm over here like?? Are y'all just gonna ignore the fact that he is the reason why Kaneki became a ghoul by manipulating his accident??

And that blonde haired girl from Nisekoi too. In fact, ALL the potential love interests in that story were completely bland including the MC. Harem anime needs to try harder i stg
Setsuu_0Sep 15, 2020 4:41 PM
Sep 15, 2020 4:41 PM

Jul 2019
sunsetocean said:
lol yeah I don't think Levi is that attractive either, probably because of his eyes and I like taller/bit more muscular characters. I can't think of any other characters right now.

his eye is most beautiful thing in anime world
Sep 15, 2020 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
_HEDI_ said:

Illyricus said:
Levi, probably. His constant face of "I want to kill myself" is bad enough, but his haircut is just horrible. I'm not attracted to males, so maybe I'm missing something, but, yeah, he's pretty ugly.

the most beautiful eyes in anime world.
Looks like he gave up on life in every known way, lul.
Sep 15, 2020 5:52 PM

Nov 2012
I don't find Uzaki-chan's design to be that attractive. It's not because I think her body is unrealistic or anything. I have seen characters with very similar body-types who looked pretty good (La Brava from BnHA for example). It's something about her haircut and her facial features that look very childish and a little out of place on a 20-year-old woman.
Sep 15, 2020 7:18 PM
Great Love

Mar 2019
every female character from naruto, pokemon, dragon ball and mha

Sep 15, 2020 8:19 PM

May 2019
haydenluvsanime said:
mBlazi said:
So, in what way? Because if it's the sjw reason I don't even want to begin how to say how stupid that is.

What does that even mean? I'm all for unrealistic body proportions in fiction as long as it's attractive or fulfills whatever duty it's set out to do.

Uzaki is like an amalgamation of everything that could possibly go wrong when creating a character. Gray, short ugly hair that make her look like a boy while also putting further emphasis on her huge, disgusting looking breasts. And don't even get me started on her eyes and that skin fang. The latter in particular never works under any circumstances. I've at least yet to see a single good implementation of it into a character design.

I could care less about others finding her designs offensive or whatever. She's an ugly character in a series that has literally nothing going for it. Anything that could've possibly been interesting or redeemable has already been done much better in other series with characters that are a lot more attractive and compliments their role.
I still totally disagree with you but I am still glad you are smart, unlike toxic idiots on twitter
Sep 15, 2020 11:20 PM
Jun 2020
Levi Ackerman
Elizabeth (7DS)
Diane (7DS)
Killua ( he's 14 and some of those fangirls are simping all over him, like what? )
Every Kakegurui females
All Haikyuu!! Male Characters except Bokuto, Hinata
Tooru ( Dragon Maid )
Dazai
Chizuru ( Kanojo, Okarishimasu )
Sep 15, 2020 11:27 PM

Jul 2019
Levi. Maybe it is because I am a guy but I don't get what is so special about this very angry midget
Zero Two. I don't get why everyone likes her.
Sinon. She just kinda is there. GGO was not that good and neither is her.
Mikasa. She is just plain annoying.
Yukino Yukinoshita. People say she is the best girl but Yui is the one for me
Erza Scarlet. She just looks like every other girl in Fairy Tail.
Sep 15, 2020 11:36 PM

Jan 2020
Yuno Gasai. She's cute, but I don't think she's as attractive as some people make her out to be. I haven't watched Mirai Nikki, though. So I shouldn't be judging her just based on her looks.
Sep 16, 2020 2:09 AM

Dec 2018
Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. Idk why so many people like her, she got such a bland in personality. I just can't like her.
Sep 16, 2020 8:41 AM

Feb 2020
Emilia (Her design is awful and her dress is very ugly, even most of the side characters has a better design than her. I love her eyes though)
Taiga (I never find her cute)
Saber (Sakura and Illya are better)
Esdeath (I have never been a fan of hot girls)
Chizuru (Mami and Sumi has better design)
Jabami Yumeko (I actually liked in the first place but when I watched Kakegurui, I hated her so I don't find her attractive anymore)
Mai Sakurajima (She is sure cute but not that much)
I rarely find male characters attractive
bluffinieOct 5, 2020 1:31 PM
Sep 16, 2020 8:52 AM

Feb 2020
Geel said:
Fatephile said:
Clannad fans seeing Nagisa and be like AhAaHHa tHaT'S hAWt

They do that with Kyou, which is funny cos anyone with that artstyle cannot be hot.

I'm actually a fan of that artsyle and i think it makes characters even cuter
But yeah, a character with it can't be hot
Sep 16, 2020 8:56 AM

Jan 2020
I really don't find Todoroki attractive, I'm really not into shy guys like that, plus the ships with him and Deku are so annoying
Sep 16, 2020 8:57 AM
Aug 2018
I don’t think Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita is that attractive, which made me wonder why the MC fell in love with him since he’s an asshole and he’s only slightly attractive.

Sep 16, 2020 9:18 AM
Jul 2020
probably Yuno Gasai, idk why people love yandere in the first place.
Sep 16, 2020 10:04 AM

Jan 2008
Hard question for me.

There are characters that I would say are actually attractive but with looks so generically good looking they don't really appeal either.

Like Akaashi from Haikyuu. He is one of the more handsome characters but at the same time I feel like he would be just another face in the crowd.

Like a boyband with all good looking guys that look exactly like Akaashi. But then you have one slightly less good looking guy that stands out as the best looking simply because he's not a clone.

If that makes sense?
Sep 16, 2020 10:17 AM
Feb 2016
-Rem/ Emilia, I like Echidna and Crusch
- Saber, I like Rin or Iriasviel
- Rapthalia, I understand why so many peoples like her
- Chitoge/ Onodera, I like Tsugumi (I don't know how I can see the third girl from the start)
- Chika, she is a chaos in good way but not a waifuu in my eyes.
Sep 16, 2020 3:15 PM

Aug 2020
Aisaga Taiga from ToraLora (Urdu speakers will get this)
Asuka Langely from Evagenlion
002 from Ditf
Saber from Fate
Sakura from that pancreas garbage
Annie from Attack on Titan
idk there must be more but i can't think of them right now
Sep 16, 2020 3:20 PM

Feb 2015
Rachel from ToG not sure why so many people liked her was not a fan personally
Deliveries here please
Sexy
Seductive
Naughty
Dangerous
Fun ;)

Forum Set by Xyenne

Sep 16, 2020 4:31 PM

Feb 2017
when i was into naruto like a decade ago all the other fans who were girls that i talked to all thought sasuke was like the sexiest thing but i was never into him at all lol i thought shikamaru was the hottest and had a much more attractive personality too.
Sep 16, 2020 5:13 PM
Jun 2020
Ryuko Matoi, I've always prefered Nui Harime & Nonon Jakuzure, I just like cutesy pink traditionally girly aesthetics I find. . . this isn't to say that I don't like Ryuko, she's just not attractive to me.
Sep 16, 2020 7:12 PM

Jul 2016
Any full-fledged tsundere heroine, like chitoge, tohsaka rin, chidori kaname, Asuka, etc. I know, a little bit of tsundere is kind of cute but once she becomes a full-fledged tsundere, it becomes annoying. I wonder why some of my circle love the likes of Tohsaka Rin so much.

Sep 16, 2020 8:49 PM

Feb 2020
Its very hard for me to tell, i can fap to literally a piece of burned wood with a bunch of cockroaches on top of it.
Sep 16, 2020 11:58 PM

Jul 2011
Most female characters that lack a more detailed nose and lipstick.

But for a more direct answer, most female characters in One Piece and Fairy Tail. They all have the same facial features and body type.
SmordolaSep 17, 2020 12:02 AM
Sep 17, 2020 12:01 AM
Jul 2019
Simply Okabe Rintarou for me, i don't get why he get into the Top 10 Anime Characters in MAL.
Sep 17, 2020 12:52 AM

Apr 2018
Zero Two from Darling in the FranXX, she's not my type of heroine at all, both her looks and her personality.

Rin Toosaka from Fate Series, also not my type of heroine. I actually prefer Saber. This might have something to do with first impressions.

Rem from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, this one questioned me the most, besides having nice VA, I don't understand her attractiveness.

Yukino Yukinoshita from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, I have to say that I prefer Yui Yuigahama. Yukino may have good looks (from the 2nd season), but I don't find her cold personality attractive. In addition, not very good first impression when compared to Yui.

Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate, I mean, she's a good character, but I'm feeling that she's over-popular. I don't find anything significant in her.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Sep 20, 2020 10:16 PM

Aug 2017
I don't find Levi so attractive, he's more cool than attractive. Reiner is the hottest guy in AoT. Kinda ironic since I love bishounen but I can't think that Levi is hot lmao.
NurguburuSep 20, 2020 10:19 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

114 by vampirismsxc »»
40 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

86 by vampirismsxc »»
3 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 18 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

40 by deg »»
10 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

228 by KeyiOs »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.