Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2020 3:47 PM
Jul 2020
ik it sounds ridiculous but rn my biggest ambition is to keep alive and to be happy lmao
Sep 15, 2020 3:50 PM

Mar 2014
Get my PhD in clinical mental health counseling. And becoming a mother.
Sep 30, 2020 9:45 AM

Sep 2020
Live life like I want, build a big family (family as in a big group of friends in which were all like brothers and sisters) and travel the world

All clichés I know
"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

Sep 30, 2020 10:31 AM
Mar 2018
be founder and CEO of evil Megacorporation UwU
what?
Sep 30, 2020 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Perfecting my skills in the martial arts is my main ambition. Other than that, just watching anime/movies.
Sep 30, 2020 10:53 AM

Sep 2020
Get a cute 16 yo japanese waifu when I'm 40 yo, marry her on her 16th bday then bring her over to the States on her 18th bday to have a 2nd wedding and give the law system my middle finger while wearing a mahou shoujo thong underneath my wedding suit

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Sep 30, 2020 11:55 AM

Jun 2020
become one of the most powerful men in the world and wield immense power in society

also money
Sep 30, 2020 12:01 PM

Mar 2014
I cannot wait to be a mother someday!
Sep 30, 2020 3:24 PM

Mar 2008
To find cures for various mental illnesses. Run my own country. Start a cult. To be a good mate in a good relationship.
Oct 1, 2020 2:58 AM

Feb 2015
Have all the power to officially change Germany's name to Dutchland.
Oct 2, 2020 12:03 PM
Oct 2019
To be the most knowledgeable person in the world. I have a certain obsession of trying to know as much as I can about anything. Unlike a lot of people who dislike people who know more, I'd rather take it as a opportunity to get to learn. Which is why I dislike know it alls who only use their knowledge as a tool for rubbing it in.
Oct 2, 2020 12:07 PM

Jun 2014
My greatest ambition, is to create my own nation, and my own culture.

I've already created my own language and belief system, so there's no stopping me now.

Oct 5, 2020 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
My ambitions:

Konradikon said:
"Dutch" is just the English form of the same word that is in Dutch "Duits" and in German "Deutsch", so let's just keep it as such, unless you meant changing the English term, in which case, I would agree
Oct 5, 2020 9:53 AM

Feb 2015
Noboru said:
My ambitions:

Konradikon said:
"Dutch" is just the English form of the same word that is in Dutch "Duits" and in German "Deutsch", so let's just keep it as such, unless you meant changing the English term, in which case, I would agree

Yeah, I meant the latter lol

English-speakers did used to call Germans "Dutch" as well, for a while.
Oct 5, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2011
No ambitions. I'm a modest person and i prefer to stay grounded.
Oct 5, 2020 12:02 PM

Jan 2009
Konradikon said:
Yeah, I meant the latter lol

English-speakers did used to call Germans "Dutch" as well, for a while.
Oh okay, then

Yes, hence why Pennsylvanian Dutch
Oct 5, 2020 12:25 PM

May 2020
my ambition is to make a virus that can turn humans into zombies
Oct 17, 2020 7:24 PM

Aug 2007
To work in a jail / prison as a correctional officer. I'm interested in learning about the environment, the people, the system they have there. Having watched plenty of documentaries about jail in different countries and settings didn't seem to satiate me.

Before someone points it out.. no, I don't have such fantasy.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Oct 18, 2020 5:54 AM
Jul 2020
To at least finish my PTW list lmfao.
Oct 19, 2020 1:50 AM
Nov 2019
giving people reverse futa harems, and as a safty mesure they are all Yandreres
Dec 29, 2022 12:47 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
It is true that I don't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?

Jan 24, 2023 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
I want to become a horror graphic novelist.
Like an American Junji Ito.
What I plan to use though are the mediums 2D and 3D thrown together into Photoshop made into compositions that will serve as the panels to give my art style an advantage.
This would be a very non-traditional way to approach making a graphic novel, but it would hopefully catch people's attention.
Jan 24, 2023 4:49 AM

Feb 2020
Ehm... I guess what my Mother wanted to happen - for us to set up a company/charity (I'm not sure what?) to help others caught up in medical & bureaucratic nonsense that plagued most of my family's lives (and still does).

Unfortunately though, my Mother had the most personal knowledge and experience (and leverage), as I wasn't told much about it until later to save scaring me as a kid.
And whilst I still have lots of her evidence, I don't understand it and would have a hard time trusting others to look through it.

But parts of me wish to still remain anonymous, as I'm still vulnerable when it comes to history/me being believed etc.

If we were News again or had a happy ending, that would have helped us immensely. But we didn't and we weren't/aren't believed by some.
Jan 24, 2023 5:21 AM

May 2019
To become an erotic female fashion designer.
Jan 24, 2023 5:46 AM

Jun 2021
Living alone (even the smallest flat is fine) and being able to afford it and survive, hopefully while still having my current job in the same current place.

Ok, now for something that doesn't actually seem impossible...

When i was a teen, every New Year's Eve of the 90's and early 2000's most italian radio stations with focus on dance music created a special edition of their charts airing every weekend, recapping the most successful songs they played... some as just a list going month by month, some in the form of a even bigger chart (30 places instead of the usual 20) piling up the authors that had multiple hit tracks under their name during the last 12 months. My favorite radio of those times did the latter format that was my absolute favorite of those two, so i usually bought a new tape and recorded it when the show began (even if often it turned out to be a bad recording with mono sound for some reason instead of stereo, the A-Side tape ended too soon midway through a song, but whatever, a lot of other people in italy did the same thing better than me and luckily they published their copies on youtube and similar portals).

But... for unspecified reasons, 2003 and 2004 best-of episodes were just random lists, and those two years were some of my favorites for that kind of music both back then and now. So, in late 2019, i converted on Excel every single chart of those years (thanks to some amazing people that wrote them down all along back in the day and published them on the internet) for facilitating my work of sorting all the songs that reached the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place, and after this math i always had 30 authors to list from weaker to greatest achiever.

Now that 2003 and 2004 are about 20 years ago or almost, i'd like so much to find the courage to directly contact already existing social media pages of nostalgic people for the same radio station, and ask them if they are able to create a dj set list of all those songs (i can't mix myself, like, at all...) in the order i made, maybe on next New Year's Eve just to relive the exact kind of magic. Some of these people have personal connections to the host and his coworker dj of the original chart, hell, i've seen the former myself just two weeks ago for the 4th time at a revival night in a disco even if i found the courage to directly talk to him (for a picture and a signed copy of a compilation) only all the way back in late 2008. If he could directly host, just for two more times, a special edition of a show that lived from 1988 to 2006 and had a very loyal and passionate fanbase in most regions of northern italy, i would be sooooooooooo happy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

49 by Meusnier »»
9 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

27 by cyandaqil »»
21 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

25 by Jozuwa-_- »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.