Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2020 12:22 PM
Dec 2018
And I thought Sword Arts Online was shameless nerd wish-fulfillment, but this one takes the cake, nothing else even comes CLOSE. This one doesn't hold back anything in it's creepy shamelessness does it?

Seriously, the insekai genre does not need to be this bad but I guess this level of shamelessness is the entire reason why the genre was created in the first place. "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash" is perhaps the best insekai I've ever seen but apparently not enough wish-fulfillment for the average insekai fan.
Jim_WhiteJul 14, 2020 12:33 PM
Jul 14, 2020 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
the whole point of this story is the redemption for all the creepy things though thats what made this one of the most popular isekai
Jul 22, 2020 2:21 AM

Jan 2015
Uhmmm chile... anyways so...
Jul 29, 2020 11:31 AM
Oct 2019
Jim_White said:
And I thought Sword Arts Online was shameless nerd wish-fulfillment, but this one takes the cake, nothing else even comes CLOSE. This one doesn't hold back anything in it's creepy shamelessness does it?

Seriously, the insekai genre does not need to be this bad but I guess this level of shamelessness is the entire reason why the genre was created in the first place. "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash" is perhaps the best insekai I've ever seen but apparently not enough wish-fulfillment for the average insekai fan.

Sorry, Grimgar is your best isekai???
It's in my trash isekai
Jul 30, 2020 6:20 AM

Apr 2018
you have shit taste man, i feel sorry to you :(
Aug 4, 2020 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
>"Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash" is perhaps the best insekai I've ever seen
>insekai
What did he mean by this?
Aug 12, 2020 12:42 PM
Jan 2019
lampoonman said:
>insekai

I agree with you, every Isekai i've seen is literally trash, i'd really hope for S2 but.. it'll never be happened anyways.
Aug 17, 2020 12:57 AM

Sep 2016
lampoonman said:
>insekai

Maybe it's a portmanteau of incel and isekai? Idk, could just be a typo.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Sep 1, 2020 7:39 AM
May 2019
Jim_White said:

have you even read it?
Sep 5, 2020 5:28 AM

Mar 2017
nerdokingoftrash said:
lampoonman said:
>insekai

Maybe it's a portmanteau of incel and isekai? Idk, could just be a typo.

Now I'm really curious what does OP mean by that lmao
Oct 2, 2020 2:21 PM
Sep 2020
Konosuba and Re Zero are both great though
Oct 7, 2020 9:08 PM
Nov 2016
Jim_White said:

Why is this compared with SAO in first place ?
Oct 7, 2020 9:16 PM

Dec 2014
for me it really depend on plot, if the plots were driven by love, romance, it is going to be suck hard.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Oct 9, 2020 12:38 PM
Jan 2016
T
deg said:
the whole point of this story is the redemption for all the creepy things though thats what made this one of the most popular isekai

Bruh you serious ? Like you dead serious serious about redemption for being creepy to be being shit ton creepyby sleeping with a minor at age of 40+(concidering his real world+iseaki age)
Like nibba didnt even wait for them to be legal
Oct 9, 2020 11:19 PM

Aug 2011
Destined_One said:
T
deg said:

Bruh you serious ? Like you dead serious serious about redemption for being creepy to be being shit ton creepyby sleeping with a minor at age of 40+(concidering his real world+iseaki age)
Like nibba didnt even wait for them to be legal

Bro if you didn't like no need to watch. No one gonna force you, This series is for web novel fan lover.
Oct 10, 2020 1:36 AM

Jun 2009
Jim_White said:

From the summary and reading the first chapters I totally agree. This is the most degenerate, most shameless isekai ever. The "holy panties" as an important part of the story is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. And it's not even a comedy. It would have been way better as a comedy instead of your dime a dozen isekai OP main character with a harem.
Oct 10, 2020 6:29 AM
Feb 2018
it's weird for me if ppl dont like isekai but still watching it -_-
Oct 10, 2020 11:37 AM

Aug 2015
firstawahono said:
it's weird for me if ppl dont like isekai but still watching it -_-

The butt of all jokes.

You need something to smear with bullshit and you need someone to bully.

Of course, they keep coming YeT IsKeAI ThE WoRsT ThInG aLl ExiStEnCe.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Oct 10, 2020 4:12 PM
Nov 2019
It is sad that isekai shows are not trying to do anything new . Cautious hero did something different and turned out to be great.

That being said , why are we getting "perverted" protagonist again and again . There are quite a few upcoming new shows with such MC . Unnecessary ecchi totally ruins the show ( for me at least )
Oct 11, 2020 4:43 AM
Apr 2018
You guys are complaining about a actually solid isekai. It is not a Shield Hero and by far it is not a Re Zero. But you should read the manga. Differently from other isekais, the MC here isn't a god, he almost dies a couple of times and the kingdom he was from gets destroyed. There is a character development here. And I mean, if you can't get over the creepiness that comes from Japan, how the hell do you even like Manga-Anime? That is weeb 101 for liking these shit. I mean, if I couldn`t get over creepiness I woudn`t be able to read or watch the first episode of Nanatsu no Taizai over Meliodas` sexual harassment as a "joke" and fanservice of the show. Or worse, how many animes-mangas has as a theme the lolita as an actual love interest but have a excuse to allow that like Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru where the excuse is "oh, don`t mind it, she is a dragon ya see?".

What I`m saying is, if you don`t pass over the creepiness of these stories, you won`t be able to consume most entertainment that comes out from Japan. These stories were made to be the apex of escapism and of fantasy. They really don`t give a fuck about limits. And this is a feeling that is growing, I don`t believe we would have gotten Ishuzoku Reviewers if it weren`t for this.

BTW, my trashiest Isekai it is and always will be: anything "isekai" out of China. THAT is trash.
Oct 27, 2020 6:53 AM
Jun 2020
>Implying SAO is an isekai.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

469 by szadam11 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

272 by Land_mine »»
May 3, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

385 by Omnistive »»
Apr 30, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Is Season 2, Part 1 as good as Season 1?

GoatPieceLuffy - Apr 24

23 by R0r5ch4ch »»
Apr 26, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

229 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 26, 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.