Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2020 11:06 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tentacles again, I hate that ... what is that black dick, wtf.

Jul 2, 2020 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
Syureria said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tentacles again, I hate that ... what is that black dick, wtf.

To bad. This is all about tentacles. One of the best tbh. You should read the manga bcs is even better. And you will know what is that "black dick" haha. I read the manga long ago and then found out that an animation was being produced. Trust me you wont regret it.XD
Jul 2, 2020 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
I waited so much for this episode ahha.
The part were Lapis becomes a girl omfg. They skipped one or two things from the manga as usual. But mmm Lapis transformation YESSUM and tentacles oh boy. I love me some tentacles and in my opinion this is one of the best.
+ the animation got better
removed-userJul 3, 2020 12:00 AM
Jul 3, 2020 5:27 PM
May 2015
This episode was way better than the first. The trap scene was also really good. Pink hair girl had great scenes too.

The first episode was pretty bad, but this one was really good
GoNinja23Jul 3, 2020 5:32 PM
Jul 3, 2020 7:57 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
That one shot in the end with them pregnant was so precious and hot. <3
Jul 4, 2020 3:39 PM

Dec 2014
Hope there is a third episode that will be as good as episode 2
Jul 5, 2020 5:43 AM
Oct 2013

The body shape became stable and nice with the body detail more sleek and facial expressions lovely too. The animation more fluid than i remember as well.
Jul 6, 2020 11:12 AM

Mar 2018
That boy become a girl and she pregnant in the last lol
I think there gonna be Third Episode
Jul 6, 2020 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
donotlookforme said:
3N437 said:

[X] DOUBT
I read the manga and there is nothing after that. Ends just like that.
Jul 6, 2020 4:01 PM

Mar 2018
-Naoki- said:
donotlookforme said:
3N437 said:

[X] DOUBT

There should be more this anime remind me of Taimanin Asagi hentai lol
Aug 11, 2020 12:01 AM

Sep 2018
3N437 said:
-Naoki- said:

[X] DOUBT

There should be more this anime remind me of Taimanin Asagi hentai lol
3N437 said:
donotlookforme said:

All sources other than MAL say that it's only two episodes long, which is most likely accurate since this site is notorious for taking ages to mark OVAs as finished. Also, like the other person said, the manga ends here. (apparently, i haven't read it.)

Anyhow, I was rather disappointed with the end, it seemed a bit lazy (though at least it wasn't a lame out of place "they get saved at the last minute" thing like what would have happened if this was made a few years ago). For this type of hentai I liked Etsuraku no Tane a lot better, but maybe that's because I have a huge thing for like mindless hivemind stuff and I'm not huge into superhero corruption *shrugs*

Also, having skimmed through the manga, I think it being "better", as many people commenting in these threads claim, or not depends a lot on your personal fetishes. The manga seems a lot more heavy on the whole super hero corruption theme and also NTR, which this anime version barely even touches on. It may be objectively better in that it's much longer so the story has more time to develop, but on other hand, people that aren't super into those kinks (myself included) won't like it.
KristiwazhereAug 14, 2020 9:47 AM
Aug 30, 2020 10:56 PM

Oct 2015
wtf this randomness was very good

If only animation and art were a bit better...

Also, a trap getting fucked + gender bender is something very rare in h-animes, bonus point here.

I wish there were more h-animes like this one instead of those NTRs and ugly bastards out there.

8/10
TechOtaku-hAug 31, 2020 7:21 AM
Jan 1, 2021 6:19 AM
Aug 2018
Omfg with the sex change he looks good being a trap.
Mar 26, 2021 3:37 AM
Sep 2018
Still one of my favourite hentai...I love this manga way too much....then again, i do enjoy the concept of corruption in a manga and i particularly enjoy Yudzuka and Akari...

Also, and this is just part of my fetish...sometimes i wish i was on Yudzuka/Akari's shoes
Sep 21, 2021 7:22 PM

Nov 2013
wtf is this abomination? good thing I don't really "watch" hentai any more and just skip through parts of it cause this shit is garbage, saved me some time.
b-b-b-baka!!
Nov 28, 2023 3:45 PM

Apr 2021
Man, this hentai ticked so many boxes, easy 10/10. Love when friends or family turn on each other, whether they've been corrupted or not.
Dec 24, 2023 12:08 PM

Mar 2019
This episode managed to be 10x more bizarre than the first, congratulations to everyone involved lol..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: Akusei Jutai - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Feb 29, 2020

13 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 24, 2023 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.