Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: Akusei Jutai - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 29, 2020 4:05 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall the art was pretty sloppy, and was not feeling a serious atmosphere. Ahegaos looked too silly just loled, and the body was too vague in shape. The movement was alright. H scenes were pretty weak. the music was too strong.

Feb 29, 2020 10:27 AM
Art was Meh, but it was a good Mindbreak genre so im gonna stick with it until the final episode, hopefully they'll animate all scenes cause this is one of my top tier doujin manga series

Mar 1, 2020 6:12 AM

Its horrible. They chose the wrong studio to animate. The art from the manga looks many times better.

Mar 1, 2020 11:46 PM

The only thing that bothers me is the animation but it was still enjoyable. They changed some small things from the manga but nothing important till now. Lets wait for the next one.

Mar 6, 2020 6:12 PM

Reading the manga is still so-so-so much much much better than watching this.
Though I love the story so i think im gonna stick around for a while

Mar 12, 2020 9:51 PM
No Drop Hell

Holy shit, the animation is garbage, especially when compared to the manga which had gorgeous art. This is such a disappointment.

Apr 20, 2020 7:02 PM

Its too bad, really.

May 13, 2020 12:26 AM

weird that the animation suddenly takes a dip half way though, the first half the animation was done pretty well but it's like they either ran out of budget or decided they didn't care anymore in the second part. It was still pretty hot tho and now I will probably read the manga.

May 22, 2020 1:51 PM

Saw it back in April by chance, more surprised than anything, as I'd not heard of any of Satou Kuuki's work getting animated.

I think it's a passable adaptation of the first three chapters, though several scenes from the source material are missing, no doubt due to run time restrictions. Several of the character names are different, which was an odd difference.

The animation is passable, though definitely limited by budget, which is a pity as the Doujin's art is particularly highly detailed and well shaded.

Voice acting was alright, and all the naughty stuff was as one would expect, though one wonders how much better it might have been with a bigger budget.

Definitely willl check out the rest, and kudos to those behind it, for if nothing else making Satou Kuuki's audience that much bigger.

Jun 1, 2020 9:43 AM
Hentaisenpai

Movement looked nice most of the times, but their faces looked goofy in a lot of scenes.
Also awkward as hell when the dude turned into a magical girl. Gross.

Aug 20, 2020 10:56 AM
Someone know the music of ending?

Jan 1, 6:20 AM
Pretty booty has the magical girl xD.