Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

How long will the final arc be in episodes? Also giving the chance that it might be extended and fixed

New
May 27, 2020 5:01 PM
Aug 2017
As I have counted that the arc will start from chapter 480 and end at 686 giving us 206 chapters and to be on the fair side 3 chapters per episode will give us around 70 episodes if not more because some fights were cut short and not enough time for kubo to extend it in manga form, but maybe he might be able to do so in anime form.
But asides that really looking forward to it, there shouldn't be any fillers and maybe a 5th Bleach movie (Burn The Witch doesn't count) for good time sake, because really liked Hell Verse movie.
May 27, 2020 9:15 PM
May 29, 2020 11:55 PM
May 2015
Doubt Bleach will hit 100 eps, unless filler (hope that's not the case). My guess would be around 90 episodes.
Jun 12, 2020 5:36 AM

Oct 2010
They can wrap it up in 50, some fighting chapters were slow and easy to read and nothing major happens. But I can see it having 6cours if they wanna expand stuff and extend the garbage manga ending
Jun 13, 2020 1:19 AM

Jan 2015
three cour 36-39.
Also keep in mind we don't know the format of the anime, it could be a film or ova project.
Jul 7, 2020 12:02 AM

May 2016
chrisbj said:
three cour 36-39.
Also keep in mind we don't know the format of the anime, it could be a film or ova project.
I think it pretty obvious this is no OVA since an OVA is an original project with no source material! The Manga for Bleach is the source material so an OVA is impossible. A movie is also off the table since its already been confirmed that this is a new season set to adapt The Thousand Year Blood War Arc which spans 20 volumes. Its a big boy! An original movie is definitely possible but no movie will adapt a 20 volume Arc.
Jul 15, 2020 3:17 AM

Dec 2007
i hope they are not gonna make this like inuyasha finaly act in 26 episode...
Aug 22, 2020 9:23 AM

May 2014
Looks like most people are optimistic here. Nice! I really don't want another Tokyo Ghoul;Re.
Sep 4, 2020 6:26 AM
Feb 2019
100 would be nice.
Sep 4, 2020 6:38 AM

Feb 2015
Cypress- said:
chrisbj said:
three cour 36-39.
I think it pretty obvious this is no OVA since an OVA is an original project with no source material! The Manga for Bleach is the source material so an OVA is impossible. A movie is also off the table since its already been confirmed that this is a new season set to adapt The Thousand Year Blood War Arc which spans 20 volumes. Its a big boy! An original movie is definitely possible but no movie will adapt a 20 volume Arc.

OVA doesn't mean it has to be original anime without a source. It just means that it wasn't made for TV. They are tons of OVAs based mangas, novels etc...
Sep 4, 2020 6:42 AM

Feb 2015
zdchinlen said:
100 would be nice.

If they adapt this arc in 100 episodes, the pacing would be slower than in One Piece o.O Most episodes would consist of almost nothing, except standing around and wasting time with random opponents.

50 episodes should be the absolute maximum, preferably around 38 episodes.
Sep 5, 2020 6:25 AM
Aug 2017
AshitaNoJonas said:
zdchinlen said:
100 would be nice.

If they adapt this arc in 100 episodes, the pacing would be slower than in One Piece o.O Most episodes would consist of almost nothing, except standing around and wasting time with random opponents.

50 episodes should be the absolute maximum, preferably around 38 episodes.

you get that we want 100 or more just because Kubo could expand on the story (some might call it filler), but everyone knows that Bleach got rushed. so maybe Kubo, might have be given a chance to expand and end Bleach how he wanted, but in Anime form.
Sep 6, 2020 6:15 AM
Feb 2018
I think 60-70 episodes would be enough if they adapt 4 chapters per episode and hopefully Kubo will somehow fix the ending or make some changes he couldn't in the manga if he ever takes part in the production
Sep 7, 2020 4:54 PM
May 2016
Cypress- said:
chrisbj said:
three cour 36-39.

umm.....no, a lot OVAs are based off source material. I'm sure you've heard of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and for more examples, Bungo Stray dogs, Kase-san and morning glories, the Re;zero OVAs were loosely based off some content last I checked
Sep 26, 2020 6:19 AM
Apr 2017
NG_Chloe said:
Cypress- said:

umm.....no, a lot OVAs are based off source material. I'm sure you've heard of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and for more examples, Bungo Stray dogs, Kase-san and morning glories, the Re;zero OVAs were loosely based off some content last I checked

I’m glad I’m not the only one who face palmed. Literally almost every OVA I’ve ever seen has had source material of some kind.
Oct 6, 2020 9:22 PM
Nov 2017
skarbrand727 said:
NG_Chloe said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who face palmed. Literally almost every OVA I’ve ever seen has had source material of some kind.

I only want to see one thing, orihime and Ichigo getting married and maybe a doujin of there baby making lol
Oct 8, 2020 4:31 AM
Aug 2017
I like the sound of doujin, maybe some Gyaru action where Orihime get dark skin as far from what I remember she does have big enough butt to play that part XD
Oct 29, 2020 12:09 PM

Dec 2007
skarbrand727 said:
NG_Chloe said:

OVA is basically anime that didn't aired on TV but series that released specially in the DVD or BD

it's pretty sure though they will air it on TV, there's no reason not to.
Oct 30, 2020 12:28 PM
Apr 2017
User-Name said:
skarbrand727 said:

OVA is basically anime that didn't aired on TV but series that released specially in the DVD or BD

Actually, some OVAs do air on TV. For example, the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex OVAs aired on TV, although they were specifically pay per view.
Oct 31, 2020 12:36 PM

Dec 2007
skarbrand727 said:
User-Name said:

Actually, some OVAs do air on TV. For example, the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex OVAs aired on TV, although they were specifically pay per view.
you said it yourself - if it airing on TV it depends of HOW they aired, and basically in japan it will be released in DVD before airing on TV i think, i guess you are saying it airing on TV outside of japan, that's something else...
Nov 2, 2020 1:55 PM

Sep 2009
User-Name said:

I think it was the best part of the anime but it was also damn fast. I kind of fear the same.

Tbh I'd like to see Kubo working on it to complete the unfinished chapters etc, like the role of Ishida Ryuken etc.
Nov 2, 2020 1:57 PM

Jan 2009
lol that poll is ridiculous

being realistic it will be 50-60 episodes only
Nov 2, 2020 2:03 PM

Dec 2007
mavarco86 said:
User-Name said:

I think it was the best part of the anime but it was also damn fast. I kind of fear the same.

Tbh I'd like to see Kubo working on it to complete the unfinished chapters etc, like the role of Ishida Ryuken etc.
banned for i haven't watch inuyasha final act (yet) but from what i read, they skipped all bunch of chapters, that what i meant to.
Nov 6, 2020 12:56 AM

Dec 2009
deg said:
lol that poll is ridiculous

being realistic it will be 50-60 episodes only

It should be any fillers in this 50-60 episodes, though... I really want to see good-looking Bleach anime in 2021 ( unlike it used to be in early 2000s...). The ending of the manga was awful not explained some plots...Meh, I wodner If they would fix it with Tite so...That;s only my point of view.
Nov 6, 2020 3:09 PM

Apr 2008
I wasgoing to mention Inu Yasha too, they stuffed too much manga in 26 episodes, I can see that Happening with Bleach too. And having Tit e coming to fix the end would be great, but I won't put my hopes that high.

LOL at the OVA smartass comment.When you laugh at the internet the internet will laugh back to you.
Nov 8, 2020 7:47 AM

Dec 2007
RobdeFR said:
I wasgoing to mention Inu Yasha too, they stuffed too much manga in 26 episodes, I can see that Happening with Bleach too. And having Tit e coming to fix the end would be great, but I won't put my hopes that high.

LOL at the OVA smartass comment.When you laugh at the internet the internet will laugh back to you.
especially when bleach is basically battle manga (unlike inuyasha that have much more story), you can just cram battles that could long 4-6 episodes in one to get fast-pace, i'm hoping it will be that way but half of it, since i always liked the battles at bleach.
Nov 8, 2020 7:49 AM

Jun 2020
It's gonna be 70-75 episodes and disappointingly faithful to the manga. I'm sure the soundtrack will be on point like classic Bleach though, and good art and animation if I'm being hopeful.
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 8, 2020 10:15 PM

Dec 2009
User-Name said:
RobdeFR said:

especially when bleach is basically battle manga (unlike inuyasha that have much more story), you can just cram battles that could long 4-6 episodes in one to get fast-pace, i'm hoping it will be that way but half of it, since i always liked the battles at bleach.

There's a plenty of good battles in Sennen Kessen-hen,so they should give us a good shounen vibes. I wish It were so...We'll see in 2021 :)
Feb 3, 2021 8:45 PM
Jun 2020
GUYS I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
The Studio will be studio pierrot ,recently news came that black clover anime will end because of two reasons:-they dont have enough source material for anime and the other is that i cant produce many anime at same time (already they are the studio for boruto).
when they announced black clover anime is ending shueisha also said that they will announce a important news on march 30.(it will be bleach anime news).aniplex has the rights so the producers will also be aniplex.so, anime openings fans openings are gonna be awesome as ever.ig most likely other producers and staff will be same.bleach author also said bleach will be uncensored.so this means they are trying to make bleach cool as before.now the only question is how many episodes will it have(i have it to go 300+episodes like before but sadely it wont happen).they have 206 chapters ,if they went like before(2.4 chapters per episode keeping aside fillers)total will be 84 or someting but anime usually end with 70-75 episodes or 100-103 episodes ,so we dont know
about that if it is 70-75 it will be fast paced ,100-103 then they will have few filler like fmab ,hxh.we can also find the no.of episodes by this fact: black clover anime is most likely be like fairy tail 2009,both anime started on oct 2 and ended march 30.both took 5 years to finish. fairy tail second anime started within one year.i dont wanna say this but if they start black clover next year bleach is more likely be fast paced. but studio pierot will most likely want to wait another year for more source materiel.(but they wont wait for 3+ years for that since there will be loss of watchers for black clover).bleach will most likely start from april or october. thank you. follow me animefreak__10 in instagram

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

580 by clairess »»
Apr 28, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.