Forum Settings
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2020 5:26 PM
May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A pretty lore-heavy chapter, still a very interesting one though. Getting to learn more about the Lunarians and the humans who lived on Earth before they were split into 3 species was fascinating. Aech, or should I say Enma, also seems like he might be a lot less of a shady/evil guy than I might've anticipated. Very interesting character all things considered.
May 24, 2020 5:30 PM
Mar 2015
background of the meteor hit and its aftermath
May 26, 2020 12:17 AM
Mar 2020
well with all of this plot heaviness done, i can expect some crazy sht in the next chapter with phos and adamant and enma
Jun 7, 2020 12:04 PM
Aug 2013
With the huge army of Lunarians, why did he still go to Earth? I don't think he has some hidden motives, but I cannot see why he did that.
Jun 24, 2020 6:32 AM
Feb 2020
Finally I reached the manga!
Now it's waiting time...

Honestly these last 10 chapters made me fall in love even more with this series... atm it's a 9 for me, but depending on how it's going to continue, it might become a 10!

Can't wait to se what's next :0
Aug 19, 2022 7:32 PM
Dec 2017
I'm a beginner when it comes to Buddhism. I was confused as to why the Lunarians require prayers to achieve nirvana, and can't just achieve it via meditation or via other methods within their own control. It seems that enlightenment coming from either one's own efforts or those of another is a distinction between Zen and Pure Land Buddhism, in the context of Japanese Buddhist traditions. This show seems to adhere to the cosmology of the latter. Unless the Lunarians are just too materialistic and otherwise un-enlightened to achieve it on their own, or realize that it is achievable by their own power.

Also... the Prince passed up his own nirvana to help the others - a true Bosatsu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Apr 24

75 by shxtter »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 107 Discussion

Snovia - Mar 24

33 by Mugglus »»
Apr 22, 1:12 AM

» "Land of the Lustrous" (Houseki no Kuni) manga by Haruko Ichikawa will be COMPLETED NEXT MONTH

deg - Mar 19

30 by Atsunome »»
Apr 21, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

4 by CritiCold »»
Apr 2, 11:02 AM

» Theory of Phos being the tower of seven treasures

_YukiNoHana_ - Mar 27

4 by _YukiNoHana_ »»
Mar 29, 7:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.