Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 10, 2021 12:33 PM

Jul 2015
Well surprising to find out Haru was in a relationship. Seeing so many of the (distantly related) Soma family members date and marry each other is kinda weird to me because its basically incest unless its the case where they are not bloodrelated (still bit weird for me though).

Dec 4, 2021 4:38 PM

Dec 2007
wow, won't lie, but in season1 there were very few episodes with "meat", but this one was the best so far. the shifting between the characters and their development, the shifting between the stories and each own "conclusion". best episode in this adaption so far.

when kyou defended tohru he was so awesome, and i actually thought immediately when momiji noted to yuki about not defending tohru that kyou himself isn't the best too, and then he thought that too. still, kyou is the man. the look on his eyes. compare to him yuki felt here like he's starting to lose what he "thought" about tohru. his entering to the sohma residence was great too.

can't wait to more rin, she got me curious.
Feb 4, 2022 11:02 PM

Feb 2008
Seems like Soma clan and psychological baggage is synonymous. I suppose you have to drum it up for the sake of drama.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Feb 14, 3:58 PM

Aug 2022
This episode has basically confirmed it—Rin must be the Horse of the Zodiac, and oh my, the mystery surrounding her is just too intriguing! 🌟 What on earth could have happened to make her change so drastically? Haru mentioned something about her 'changing,' and it's got my mind racing. If Akito is behind this, why would she head back to the Soma estate after her hospital escape? Maybe she's seeking Haru? It's like a puzzle waiting to be solved, and I'm here piecing it together with glittery nail polish on. 💅

Speaking of Haru, my heart just broke for him. Being dumped by Rin must've felt like the world crashing down, especially with how young and sensitive he is. 😭 Seeing him 'get Dark' at school was a moment of vulnerability and just shows how deeply he feels, kind of reminding me of Yuki's hidden depth. They both are basically all marshmallow inside. 🤭🥰

And now, it seems like everyone's nudging Kyo closer to Tohru, which is sweet but also... complicated? Sure, Kyo's feelings are practically written all over his face 😂, but Yuki, in his own way, seems just as invested in Tohru. It's like decoding a love language written in constellations. ✨ Though Kyo is earning major points and making my heart flutter with each episode, Yuki remains my prince charming—his quiet care for Tohru has me holding my breath in the best way. Sorry, Kyo! My heart's got a soft spot for Yuki, but who knows? This love triangle keeps spinning, and I'm all caught up in its sparkly twirl. 🥰💖😍
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Aug 3, 2020

162 by haniayasmine »»
Apr 21, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

239 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

141 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.