Forum Settings
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2020 12:21 AM
Oct 2018
Wait wha am I dreaming that incest was kinda strong but I don't blame them that amnesia
Jul 19, 2020 9:32 PM

Jun 2012
menpe said:

- budget Hotaru with tan lines.

That's the best comment I've seen for this series
Jul 22, 2020 7:56 AM
Jul 2020
Da f*ck , that's almost incest ,lol
0/10
Sep 3, 2020 9:10 AM

Oct 2010
Mamako looked like she wanted that kiss, damn crazy episode, the girls were hot in bikinis
Sep 9, 2020 6:17 PM
Jun 2016
Holy cringy fan service episode. That popsicle scene was almost illegal but Shirase's face in the squid scene was priceless. 🤣🤣🤣
Oct 12, 2020 9:44 PM
Oct 2020
I thought this OVA was pretty funny and if it's the last we'll see of this in anime form, it's a good send-off. If you're a fan of this series I don't think you'll disappointed.

Well, well, the underlying sexual tension that pervades this anime got its dial turned as high up as it's been in the series. But that's OK because that's why we are all watching this adventure-parody comedy anyway right? I mean, we all are ho-hum at sibling tension setups cause it's such a common trope. Going to a mom-con was already the satirists turning up the dial (I mean really, Mamako essentiallly looks like an older sister rather than a woman old enough to have a high school age son).

But it's the usual hilarity of the standard beach episode. I suppose the only way you could ramp up the tension even more would have been if BOTH mom and son got amnesia at the same time, freeing them both up to look at each other as boy-girl and fall in love. And then the whole episode would be the other characters trying to get to keep them apart.

All you Mamako-Masato shippers, Shirase is YOU here. She's worried and maybe horrified about what might happen in this development, but she's so tantalized that she can't wait to watch it unfold. But leave it to nice mainstream anime to put the brakes on. Shirase did call a halt to the nearly-nude twister game and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the GM who flipped the switch to bring on the tentacles (good Jungian stand-in, bravo) at just the right time. After all, it's ordained in comedies that the main ship NEVER gets together. The comedy is in the teasing and suspense, not the resolution.
Jan 10, 2021 4:58 PM

Oct 2012
Actually very good episode, probably more enjoyable than story-focused episodes of the main series.
May 8, 2021 12:42 PM

Nov 2020
Shit was trash......
The south galaxy was destroyed... by a super saiyan
Aug 8, 2021 4:40 AM
Apr 2018
I don't get it. Why some dude got so triggered by this OVA !?😆
Aug 15, 2021 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
chris chan case study in anime format.
Sep 13, 2021 1:41 PM

Apr 2013
As a beach episode I guess this was okay, but needed more Medhi. Second season not needed for me at least.
Mar 29, 2022 8:26 AM

Jul 2012
One of the memorable ova out there 👍
If i were the MC, i might choose Medhi's route lol..
Well but the title is "mom", even on the game title itself.. so.. expect no more than "mom" 😔

Mar 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Oct 2022
Crab-san is a bro!
May 7, 2023 8:30 AM
Mar 2016
That squid just had to be a nasty little cockblocker. Gotta love how no one else ever told Masato that Nanako was his mother. They all just sat there watching him flirt with her thinking, "We all knew it would end up like this eventually."

Just give in to the dark side Masato. You're a Momcon, and you know it. We've all read doujins before. A single housewife needs some TLC.
May 7, 2023 8:31 AM
Mar 2016
Gympy said:
Crab-san is a bro!
. Truly the MVP of our time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why there is Chiyo from Ane Naru Mono on the picture ?

Loleyke - Jul 17, 2019

25 by jalevil489 »»
Mar 26, 2020 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.