Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2020 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Desperate calls for desperate measures. Now they got a mega boss monster to fight against in this time of crisis...

Tense buildup episode though. I hope Ash is ready for what he's about to face.
Mar 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
Too late and order to shoot her.

After deleting her, there's also an order to shoot the girl. That "Brother" figure is also painful because she also has ability to know human feelings.

His friends believing he can find alternative way. Purification, huh. Shimono-san's character's sister and that crazier Hanazawa-san's character (it seems like there's two personalities for her) hinting them.

Not all would cooperate them... Twins got the idol girl to tell everyone. First w. Aoi-san's character pair, then his friends.

It seems like the guy who ordered to kill her changed his mind, too. "Brother" guy also been thinking of alternative plan, too.

That helmet guy appeared, saying it's too late. Hearing that he already threw that plate away, he doesn't get in the way.

People helping him out w. finding that girl now.

One more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 23, 2020 8:25 AM

Apr 2010
Not my type of episode but it seems they managed to convince everyone to save Matoi, wether it will work is a different matter tho.
Anyway Patty and Tea have proved to be pretty resourceful this episode together with Qune.

Lisa was helpful as well.
Mar 23, 2020 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
Time to see if Matoi lives or dies then.
Mar 23, 2020 8:55 AM
Sep 2015
Awww I want to see more of Ash's 'hopeless face', but now he has hope. Usually I won't go for the main guy as I prefer men like Zeno, Gettemhult, Huey, but Ash's dumbfound face and hopeless face is very cute.
Mar 23, 2020 8:57 AM
Mar 2016
"Blue eye Lisa" word contain very important plot
Lisa identity won't be reveal until way late in the game tho..

With 1 episode left, Ash unlock all condition for a "True End"
now it will depend on animation studio to finish this with a bang
Mar 23, 2020 12:16 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that the day where Matoi becomes the gravest threat to the fleet would come. Despite his logical mind it must be painful for Xiao in giving the order to hunt down someone you know personally. Its just like Patty and Tia though to try actions that are daring though. Quna's intervention though sure was welcome and also decisive. Its nice to see so many of Ash's friends defy the council and decide to help. Risa though sure has quite the contrasting personalities in her persona's though. Thankfully this was enough to change the kill order to a defend order. While the stakes may be high i hope that Ash and his friends will be able to save Ash from her fate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2020 3:54 AM

Oct 2017
A touching episode, Ash and group managed to convince the entire Arks to purify Matoi. I hope everything goes well and they manage to save her. Also I wonder what's up with Lisa's dual personality.
Jun 11, 2020 6:53 AM

Feb 2019
A touching episode, a buildup to the next.

Matoi has been going head to head with Dark Falz for a long time, doing it so that she can protect as many people as possible and not put them in harm's way.

The Photoners sought to destroy what they created by killing, but it seems ARKS will take a different path.

Excited to see the final fight.
Aug 25, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like a plan has been made to save best girl Matoi, let's go Ash with his Nakama power!

Oct 5, 2021 9:41 PM

Mar 2013
Wait, wait, wait! Risa - the gun maniac is giving Ash an advice. 🤔😅?
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2019

15 by Mega_Battle_Zero »»
May 27, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

56 by nandao »»
Dec 17, 2021 2:06 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2020

30 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:27 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2020

18 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Oct 5, 2021 9:28 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2020

14 by Abyhape »»
Apr 22, 2021 10:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.