Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 12, 2020 6:29 AM

May 2013
Melindypants said:
Mercuri said:
Why does it have to end exactly when Iruma becomes badass I wanna see Badass Iruma Last Episode on my Birthday the first anime episode I watch as a 22 year old.

Where do I start for the manga?

Someone told me the anime left off on Chapter 43 :)

I started on 44 as others suggested the 43 is something we've already seen in the anime.
Mar 14, 2020 10:47 AM
Jul 2015
Mercuri said:
Melindypants said:

Someone told me the anime left off on Chapter 43 :)

I started on 44 as others suggested the 43 is something we've already seen in the anime.
got it! Thanks for the info :)
Mar 17, 2020 9:40 PM

Sep 2015
I fail to enjoy most of animes that I've read manga about earlier, but that's completely false about Iruma-kun. I started watching this anime while expecting poor animation and overall boring style, but I did get exactly the opposite. I hella enjoyed it and I'am very happy it's getting second season. There were so many fun parts to it, and even though I knew the story, I still managed to enjoy it for a second time.

you've taught me how to breathe again

Mar 18, 2020 1:35 PM

May 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Also clara made me dock a point from it since she was fucking annoying.

I KNOW RIGHT
I can't understand how she's the most liked character when everything she does is scream, run around and sing cringy kids songs.
Mar 20, 2020 9:15 PM

May 2012
Quite enjoyed watching this series, while the concept isn't completely original but the general flow sure was nice together with the various great characters!

That ending also was quite half open and to be honest I'd love to see more from this series!

All in all a lovely watch!
Mar 23, 2020 6:25 PM
Jun 2013
I had just watched the last episode (23) of Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the bit of the intro was the same as the first few episodes, possibly hinting that Iruma might be the demon king.

I am watching more of this episode and it seems to be they are repeating what the first few had done, like Clara and Asmodeus doing a demonathon. Although as the show goes on, it changes.
LadyMalMar 23, 2020 6:51 PM
Apr 4, 2020 2:15 AM

Aug 2018
I finally finished this piece of crap. It is ended with a cliffhanger but I don't think I will watch the 2nd season (if there will be a 2nd season).
Apr 5, 2020 11:53 PM

May 2015
Great comedy show. So wholesome.
Clara best girl. 9/10
Apr 16, 2020 5:30 AM

Jun 2014
Started out interesting but it turned out this is just another generic school show with magic. This is a shounen but the author did a good job to pander or to attract some girl viewers by balancing the gender of characters and adding BL undertone. Well every shounen written by a female author (like this series) tend to be shoujoish or has strong BL undertone.
Iruma is an okay mc i guess for a shounen even though he was so predictable and like a copy-paste of another shounen series. Assmodeus became one-dimensional character he was such a waste. Clara was entertaining i love her antics and her singing. Kiriwo was annoying and his accent. Some gay shipper may like him though. He tried to kill all the students in Babyls but Iruma seems not to mind it.i wouldn't be surprise if Iruma ended up with Kiriwo tbh.lol
Ameri and Kuromo were also like a copy-paste heroine from another series.

Overall this series was so average and predictable (the pacing was also bad) the only saving grace was the music and ofc Clara. I enjoyed her performance with her family.
blessofcurseApr 16, 2020 5:39 AM
May 8, 2020 9:09 PM

Jul 2016
This final episode had everything to end up being a great one. Mostly all the cast having some screen time, Sullivan doting Iruma, Azz and Clara with their usual antics, Amelie acting cute as always and even a last musical performance from the Valac family. Without a doubt, an absolutely adorable and cheerful way to conclude this first season.

Overall, this was a really cute series. Not pretentious at all and with a defined path regarding what it wants to tell. Most of its episodes brought me a lot of joy and though the second cour wasn't as highly enjoyable as the first one, I still had a good time watching Iruma forging new bonds with everyone.
This said, my only complain with the show would be related to Kirio's arc and how unnecessarily dragged out it was but other than that, it was indeed a pretty entertaining ride.

7,5/10 -> 8/10 - Man, I will miss this cast so much, Clara particularly but hopefully, the already announced second season will arrive within the time established. This way being easily between my most anticipated series for next year. Honestly can't wait to see what this "new" badass version of Iruma will bring to the table!
May 10, 2020 11:00 PM

Mar 2010
Enjoyable season and last episode. What happened to Iruma ://
May 11, 2020 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
An enjoyable comedy show. Reminded me of Rosario X Vampire but less serious. The story was okay especially the battlers arc which felt a bit boring. However the eccentric characters were fun to watch. I was surprised that Iruma's VA is a dude that sounds like a girl. I also liked the OP and ED songs.

Anyways the implications of Iruma being the demon lord and his new personality towards the end of this episode is an interesting development. Hopefully season 2 will answer those questions.
I-JitsuMay 11, 2020 5:29 PM
May 26, 2020 7:45 PM
May 2017
this works much better as a comedy series, the more serious moments are f boring.

Also all the musical numbers and those new characters they threw in add literally nothing, i skip everytime. Get rid of that next season, please.
May 27, 2020 10:26 AM

Nov 2016
To be honest Clara made this show good, without her I might drop it after few episodes but she made this anime so funny and watchable. Don't know why but it looked like under aged type of anime (don't know how is called that category on MAL but for children).
May 27, 2020 4:49 PM
May 2017
Ameri >>> Clara

Clara is annoying. Her family is cute as heck, tho. too bad they ruined that with all those awful musical segments.
Jul 2, 2020 2:57 AM

Apr 2016
9 out of 10.
Cant wait for S2
Jul 11, 2020 11:54 PM
Sep 2019
I was hoping there was going to be a lil more action but guess not,the ending was cool tho
Oct 21, 2020 3:37 PM
Jul 2016
I simply just LOVE this series!
At first I don't have much expectation, really.
Just heard from a friend that this manga is going to be an anime next year and after reading the first few chapters I was tempted to wait.

These two weeks I binge watch it alongside SAO-WoA and Dororo and..BOIIII!!!
IT WAS AWESOME!! ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝✧ ✦

I love thrilling and cool shows but these days I'm just kind of tired. Iruma and his merry band of friends was a perfect stress reliever for me!

This show looks simple at first and the colorful character made it seems like a kids show but..*SURPRISE*!!
It has such a wholesome characters, sweet moments and hilarious comedy! XD I still laugh even when rewatching it for a second time HAHA

And for the staff that produces anime about demon they sure know how to act evil.... How can they put THAT at the end??? (# ゚Д゚) ムッ!

HOW CAN IRUMA BE SO-- SO---- AHHH (///-///)

Can't wait for season 2
Feb 21, 2021 5:42 AM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyed this show. Some nice characters tbh. Gonna look for what happened to Iruma there. Now to the next season.
Mar 11, 2021 7:36 AM

Jul 2012
I finally was able to finish this one!

This show was extremely enjoyable from start to finish. The characters are so likable and I love its lighthearted nature.
The Clara musicals are so cute! I want to see more of them.

And ngl that ending was very unexpected and interesting! Looking forward the 2nd season, I'm happy it's starting soon!
Mar 12, 2021 4:47 AM
Apr 2020
Indeed very enjoyable show from start to end. Even it's a pure comedy stuffs, you will not get bored because of the well made plot, story telling, character relationships and developments, and especially the amount of comedies and humour, reminds me a lot of kaguya-sama. As well as the animation, perfectly fitted overall especially on the colours.

Tbh, this has been on my watchlist for a very long time and attempted to watch it for like 3 straight times cuz the visual of the anime seems bland to me. So I'm really glad that I've finally watched it in my 4th attempt. As they say, don't judge the anime by its cover :p

Gonna rate this a deserving 8/10. Now it's time to see who the heck is that second personality of Iruma on the 2nd season of this on April :)
Apr 5, 2021 7:07 AM

May 2012
Omg! My dear, adorable Iruma turned "evil"!!!!! Hhahaha but it's a nice twist and I am so hyped now for the second season!

I was hesitant to watch this at first but finally did when the second season is about to start this this month. And wow, this show exceeded my expectations! I thought it will be a chore to watch but I am surprised how I was enjoying each of the episode! Yes, the comedy and humor is somewhat generic but it still managed to deliver itself in an interesting manner. I am so glad I binge watch it!

Apr 6, 2021 8:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aw Clara family musical scene again!
Awesome.
Yeah, they really need to get along. Because its really necessary to their friendship. Iruma-kun, already fit nicely, right? But, well. Lol. Ofc they do a cliffhanger there. Not so surprising if that was not Iruma afterall. But, well, lets see how the story twisted again with that little scene.

As for this one, surprisingly its quite entertaining. Even i don't mind no change at oped sequences. Its surely quite banger. Even though some parts kinda too dragged, and the senpai arc surely too much. But, its important to introduced more of the future events. Can't wait for the second season.

As for this one: a solid 8/10.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 24, 2021 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
I thought it was odd to have a mostly-filler episode as the last episode of the season.

I'd say the season had ups and down. I liked it more in the beginning than in the end. The "sadistic guy wants to blow up the school so Iruma can feel despair by seeing the corpses of his beloved friends" arc in the middle felt out of place when two episodes later Clara's family does a song and dance routine while wearing terribly-colored suits and then a little later having the main characters impersonate idol singers.

Sabro was my favorite character: he was so tall and mean looking but so wholesome.

Clara's antics usually cracked me up, at least in the background. Asmodeus laid it on a little too thick sometimes. Opera was perfect.

Still a little bit uncomfortable with all the demonology stuff, but if I think it's too much, I'll just quit watching.
May 28, 2021 11:00 AM

Aug 2018
Decent anime. Very different from how I imagined it would be though. I liked it and I liked the characters but it was definitely missing lots of things. Also, the harem/romance part of the anime was very lacking and was basically just the girls thinking about him, not even interacting with him.

The ending of this episode was hella interesting, so I really cant wait to watch season 2, though I will be waiting for it to finish airing before that.

This season is maybe a 6.5 for me but I will be giving it a 6 because its not actually "good".

Jun 2, 2021 3:31 AM
May 2020
this season was extremely wholesome fam. loved this
Jun 4, 2021 4:36 PM

Jan 2011
I have to agree with the others here. I didn't think I would like this,
since I'm usually not into anime that focuses too much on comedy.
But this was really good and different than what I expected.
Even the music was awesome!

I'm so sad that I didn't give this a try until now. :(

I'm really looking forward to watching season 2! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Aug 3, 2021 1:15 AM

Mar 2014
God, Azz and Clara need more time in the spotlight, they have the best chemistry LOL absolutely killed it for the finale. And it was hilariously wholesome that Azz has this random fear of fish that he was willing to fight to cook Iruma a feel-better meal.

I have extremely mixed feelings about the next arc. It's the entire reason I stopped reading the manga and haven't picked it up since. I just completely hate
personality changes, it feels like a total violation and denial of who they are as a person.
Sep 27, 2021 7:59 AM

Oct 2016
I love that the ending song was the Babyls Demon School anthem lmao. Damn, they really ended the first season like that. Really enjoyed the anime overall, it was really fun. The Battlers arc's pacing was kind of fucked, but it picked itself right back up after. 8/10
Nov 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Jul 2017
We really got a Shokugeki no Iruma for that second half xD

That perfect cut back to Clara and fam dancing in the middle of that Azz dilemma is honestly the funniest shit lmao

Series was surprisingly a very wholesome experience. We got to a point where even that demonic school anthem could really add to it all at the end there lol

Really excited to get into season 2, especially after seeing our boy waking up on some different shit 😳

Jun 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Dec 2018
clara floating around teasing azz was great but the scenes with her family are 10 times better
Jul 1, 2022 8:21 AM

May 2020
Yes the final episode didn't seem like a finale by any means, though that was to be expected given they just concluded an arc in that penultimate episode. So not much to say, except Iruma should realize he's a human first and foremost so getting used to netherworld isn't something he would've accepted that easily lol.

Series was like good.. decent enough. Nothing more, nothing less. Humor was a hit or miss for me in those earlier episodes, but I guess I got used to it in the later half. I see these entertaining characters as the biggest plus. 6/10.

Onto the second season now.
Sep 17, 2022 1:26 PM
Aug 2020
the best thing i've ever watched
Oct 14, 2022 2:01 PM
Dec 2019
kinda meh and very generic
Nov 6, 2022 10:37 PM
Sep 2020
Irumi evil cycle >
Dec 6, 2022 8:19 AM

Jul 2016
Azz and Clara need to banter with each other way more often. Total goofballs.

Man, this anime is the underated gem-est of the underrated gems. So much charm and creativity and yet it's not getting the attention it deserves.

Also kinda funny how I was thinking how wholesome this show was despite being in the underworld, and then they went ahead and dropped that cliffhanger. Season 2 time!
Mar 8, 2023 8:16 AM

Feb 2022
Clara & her cooking choir!
Mar 13, 2023 5:06 PM
Aug 2022
azzukun is like prince charming to any other girl, why does he act like a total jerk around my girl clara? 

we need more baal and sabnock time in the second. i want to see the wild boys.
Apr 16, 2023 5:32 AM

Jun 2021
Honestly, a sort of weak and uneventful season finale, and a too unexpected cliffhanger already for season 2, it hurts to see Sully hurt by his grandson acting cold and disrespectful against him.

Whatever... i won't go immediately into season 2 but this opening one was better than expected, with likable characters, clever twists, a colorful atmosphere and a banger of a OP song that won't be forgotten.
May 5, 2023 10:17 AM
Aug 2018
I JUST LOVE IT THATS ALL
May 9, 2023 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
After ast ep, I think we can all agree on Iruma being best girl. Overall decent yet fun anime that felt like a mix of Rosario to Vampire, Beelzebub, Hayato the combat butler and some othr nostalgic shows.

Sep 21, 2023 7:28 AM
Oct 2022
This show is so funny and heartwarming, bro.
Dec 3, 2023 11:57 AM
Feb 2020
It was pretty good
Jan 29, 1:56 AM

Dec 2020
Ameri def my favorite. Along side with yiss yiss plant teacher.

Show grew on me fast. Started out ok then I really started to love it. The main arc in the middle the kirio one lasted too long in my opinion but besides that; show was great.
Feb 21, 5:24 PM
Jun 2011
Wholesome ending, can't wait to see more.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2020

41 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

55 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

49 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2019

63 by kejora »»
Apr 24, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

143 by kejora »»
Apr 24, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.