Forum Settings
Forums

Are there any characters who had tasty looking body parts, that you wanted to cut them out, and cook them?

New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 5, 2023 6:29 AM
Jan 2023
is it just me or are you really sick 
Feb 5, 2023 6:31 AM

Jan 2020
DoisacChopper said:
Pitto_ said:

Idk man, you (and the person with now just a single hand lol) would be taken to court and it would probably be a special case or something. It's not really something I've seen many time.
Feel free to look it up yo

There's literally hardly any countries with laws against cannibalism.

Yeah but I think there are no easy way to obtain someone's body part without committing a crime. And I don't know many cases of people cutting their body just to feed someone else.
I've heard of serial killers or psychopats doing so (feeding their victims someone's else body parts), but in that case the victim is obviously not a culprit since he was, well, forced (by force or because he was starving).
But I don't know many other cases. Surely, there's no law against cannibalism in many country, not even in mine, but it doesn't make it more... uhm, easily accessible?
Feb 5, 2023 6:34 AM

Feb 2020
Pitto_ said:
DoisacChopper said:
Feel free to look it up yo

There's literally hardly any countries with laws against cannibalism.

Yeah but I think there are no easy way to obtain someone's body part without committing a crime. And I don't know many cases of people cutting their body just to feed someone else.
I've heard of serial killers or psychopats doing so (feeding their victims someone's else body parts), but in that case the victim is obviously not a culprit since he was, well, forced (by force or because he was starving).
But I don't know many other cases. Surely, there's no law against cannibalism in many country, not even in mine, but it doesn't make it more... uhm, easily accessible?
There's countries where incest is legal, doesn't mean everyone and *their mother* is gonna go around doing incest

its one of the reasons why such things being legal doesn't really matter
cause most people dont think "wow I really want to go eat some human flesh, and fuck my mom"

Feb 5, 2023 6:36 AM

Jan 2020
DoisacChopper said:
Pitto_ said:

There's countries where incest is legal, doesn't mean everyone and *their mother* is gonna go around doing incest

cause most people dont think "wow I really want to go eat some human flesh, and fuck my mom"

That wasn't my point tho. I originally commented with a "joke", but I mean, yeah, nobody would do it because it's inhuman. Then again, if you want to do it, nobody's stopping you, I guess.
Feb 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Jul 2019
There's channel in YT called Limbo, dude feeds you with some dark shit hardly you can imagine. One of them is cannibalism, it is said that (from the perpetrator confession) your ass cheek is the most tender and the most delicious meat in your body.
Be advised if you visit his channel, earlier releases were darker with uncensored pics & vids but now most of them are removed because of YT policies. There are still depressing dark contents inside.
Feb 5, 2023 6:40 AM

Feb 2020
Pitto_ said:
DoisacChopper said:

That wasn't my point tho. I originally commented with a "joke", but I mean, yeah, nobody would do it because it's inhuman. Then again, if you want to do it, nobody's stopping you, I guess.
figured lol
I don't know about inhuman but yeah people generally wouldn't do it
even if murder was legal I mean there probably wouldn't be a lot of people actively going out to do it, unless it somehow got popularized or something cause humans are sheep
lots of animals eat the same species aswell, there's even animals that eat their own children.

Feb 5, 2023 6:42 AM

Jul 2022
To whoever that keeps necroing this thread every few months, thank you.
Feb 5, 2023 6:43 AM

Jan 2020
DoisacChopper said:
Pitto_ said:

figured lol
I don't know about inhuman but yeah people generally wouldn't do it
even if murder was legal I mean there probably wouldn't be a lot of people actively going out to do it, unless it somehow got popularized or something cause humans are sheep
lots of animals eat the same species aswell, there's even animals that eat their own children.

Well, most people in history who ate other humans did it because of starving or because of dangerous psychological state of mind. I studied psychology for 5 years and that shit is pretty dark for someone who has never heard of it, but when you study such thing you start to get unimpressed by most "strange" things.
Feb 5, 2023 6:51 AM

Dec 2018
Not an anime character, But still I wonder if Lutz's cute little girlfriend Amity tastes like cotton candy =) 

I will be the judge on that one Hehehehehehehehe  

Mmmmmm lesbians look so tasty and delicious I wanna eat them 

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 6, 2023 4:22 AM
May 3, 2023 12:58 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Eladriel said:
Fario-P said:

nope, you will never be able to bleach out memories of this thread. i know i sure can't lmao.

If I have to see this shit again, you have to as well...
Wow Eladriel, that's a great idea! Thanks for the 3 years worth of funny memories.
May 3, 2023 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
Well... I never saw this one before. Glad to read most people were just like 'hey yo wtf?!' Then a smaller amount of people actually loving this topic and even thanking the necromancers? o_O Nani?

I'm willing to share that I would love to eat gorilla, crocodile, snake, tiger, lion, cheetah, shark and many many many more like kangeroo, girafe and bear. (I got many strange reactions when I said this IRL) In my mind we are the apex predators on this planet after all, so why not? If there's some kind of sea animal swimming in the oceans of Europa (= moon of Jupiter), I want to eat it.
BUT never ever did it cross my mind to eat fellow humans.

My response to this topic:

When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Jul 19, 2023 11:21 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
ryo-san said:
Are you one of those people who write a novel in your " about me" section, describing how you rate anime as if that's the only thing that pleases you more than  anything any  Anime has to offer? 
ratings on mal do not live rent free in my head but this thread sure does
Mar 28, 5:04 AM

Feb 2018

Eating?!? WhatTheHell'sWrongWithY'all?!?!

Embracing, Cuddling, Caressing... Loving... Most Definitely

Mar 28, 5:09 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

What is this beyond degeneracy and demonic thread?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 28, 5:14 AM

Feb 2020
"Are there any characters who had tasty looking body parts, that you wanted to cut them out, and cook them?"

No.
Mar 28, 6:12 AM

Oct 2021
That giant pig from the seven deadly sins, it would make a nice banquet, what a feast.
Mar 29, 3:29 AM

Dec 2018
I said it before but it is worth saying it again

Nothing is so delicious as Unicorns feets Nomnomnom

Little anime girl's feet taste like candy Hehehehehehehehe

But she has a temper and my loli waifu will kick me in my stupid face and yell at me if I try anything 😍😍😍😍😍

I love her anyway and her yummy cute feets 😋😋😋😋😎😎😘😘😘

Again no cutting. I just wanna stick one of her feet in my mouth and suck on it. While she screams and kicks me with the other one Hehehehehehehe

Yuri-CrusaderMar 29, 3:39 AM
Mar 29, 3:41 AM

Mar 2023
Any of the food characters in Fighting Foodons.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

7 by maya2003s »»
1 minute ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Yesterday

33 by NubFix »»
9 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

16 by verimpa »»
12 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 6 hours ago

17 by verimpa »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - Yesterday

42 by Maou_heika »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.