Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2008 11:39 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally over.
bad end for Noe :(
Hiromi shipper can now rejoice in peace .
I was sad for Noe at first , but then I thought back , and came to the conclusion Shin didn't deserve her .
At least i'm happy for Aiko and Nobuse .
And with that I am now done with romance stuff for a good long time .

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 29, 2008 11:40 AM

Oct 2007
Just finished watching the raw and it seemed like it ended well, will need the dialogue to really make sure.

Edit - You beat me by 30 odd seconds lol
Mar 29, 2008 1:00 PM
Jun 2007
Nooo, why man.. why Hiromi..!! damn. Anyway good ending
Mar 29, 2008 1:24 PM

Jul 2007
Yay for Hiromi!! :D

Anyway.. lame ending, wtf not even a kiss
Mar 29, 2008 1:36 PM

Nov 2007
God damn it ): .
This ending was ftl, without Noe.
Kotori said:

Anyway.. lame ending, wtf not even a kiss

My thoughts exactly.
KY791Mar 29, 2008 2:43 PM
\
Mar 29, 2008 1:38 PM

Jul 2007
hah they made a 2:24 sub from the ending scene before the complete subs:

Mar 29, 2008 2:04 PM

Oct 2007
Hahaha tun who did that is made of win, I just got the script off him too.
WestloMar 29, 2008 2:08 PM
Mar 29, 2008 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
Darn. I thought there'd be a flame war in here.

^Fansubs win again
Mar 29, 2008 2:36 PM
Nov 2007
I got it right xD
Mar 29, 2008 2:37 PM

Oct 2007
On suki the noe brigade are using the "at first I thought it was a bad ending, but than I realized noe is better off without him" excuse. lol @ them.
Mar 29, 2008 2:41 PM

Nov 2007
Kotori said:
hah they made a 2:24 sub from the ending scene before the complete subs:

LOL I Just dled it right now. Anyways what they said was true its the only seen that matters
\
Mar 29, 2008 2:52 PM

Oct 2007
So i just found out about the renaming the ass file to the same as the raw = subbed, lol @ me for watching and pausing a few scenes.
Mar 29, 2008 4:50 PM

Feb 2008
Huh, already a sub out for it? o.o

Anyway, nice ending. They really dragged out Shin's decision, and I was so scared for him to call out Noe's name instead of Hiromi's when he was singing Noe's "melody" about who is closest to Shin's heart. Thank god he didn't ^_^

And about the kiss, we got ourselves a really nice kiss scene in ep 11, why complain? :)
Mar 29, 2008 7:03 PM
Mar 2008
*dies*
Mar 29, 2008 7:55 PM

Oct 2007
Blah. I was really disappointed, to be honest. Not only because I wanted Noe to win, but it wasn't particularily emotional. Too much like "I love Hitomi." "OK." *The End*. No kiss, no real crying, an unworthy final.

Nice seeing Aiko and Nobuse at the end, though.
Mar 29, 2008 8:10 PM

Dec 2007
Above average ending. Not bad, and certainly gets a ton of points for giving Hiromi the victory, but it was sort of boring compared to the rest of the series. Other than the last plot related scene (Shinichirou and Hiromi in the bamboo forest), and the last few seconds that show Noe crying, it was just dragged out.

Was it just me, or was Noe's hair and inch or two longer in the last scene?
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 29, 2008 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
It was a good ending, I'm glad Hiromi got that took out the manic thing she had on the previous episode. It would have probably been cool if they showed Shin rooting for her in the game.

I kinda didn't understand what Shin meant after he saw Noe... did he also loved her? Or they just meant that she was someone special to him (but not to the point of love?).

And then somehow it almost made me laugh when he told Hiromi to go out and she was making herself seem it was not going to happen (when she was actually waiting for it).

At least these two last episodes made me up the rank a bit, hehehe.
Mar 29, 2008 8:41 PM
Jun 2007
*re-writes the ending*
Shin realizes how much Noe is important for him, as she was the one who cheers him up, gives him courage, etc. Thus he told Hiromi that he likes Noe better. Hiromi (depressed) went to Jun's and tries to have sex with him, Jun declines, slaps her, and see the reality. As time passes, Hiromi finally accepted, that she "graduated" from Shin (like Aiko?). Meanwhile, Noe (depressed) tries to do suicide, because of too much pressure on her and she couldn't get it out since she couldn't cry. Thus Shin tries to stop her, and Shin told her that he loves her. Noe couldn't believe, cuz she thought he's in love with Hiromi, Shin proved it by trying to commit suicide as well. Thus it convinced Noe and they kissed and sex. At the end of Winter, the snows are melting and Shin holding hands with Noe saw the stones written "I love Noe". The end.
Mar 29, 2008 9:03 PM

May 2007
It was pretty good, i'm glad that Shin chose Hiromi. LOL at the w00f ending scene.

Pokedude97Mar 29, 2008 9:11 PM
Mar 29, 2008 9:43 PM

Aug 2007
By the end I was 50/50 for noe and hiromi. I liked the ending and I figured Hiromi would've taken it harder if Shin didn't choose her as compared to Noe who just goes limping off, singing. Enjoyed this series overall
Mar 29, 2008 9:58 PM

Jan 2007
It was a very nice end. But it was so sad for Noe. I at least still <3 you though. Overall this show gets a high 8 from me. Really enjoyed this series as a whole.

Final Tier

Noe > Hiromi > Aiko
Mar 29, 2008 10:04 PM

Aug 2007
Eh I didn't like this episode. >_> Though it was a pretty nice ending I still didn't like it. Shin should die for being wishy washy of his feelings.

Still with the art and animation and sounds I give it a 9.
Mar 29, 2008 10:22 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, I .. totally didnt expect that! Shin and Hiromi .. Poor Noe, in the end, it's like she's alone again.
It's a nice series through and through though with lots of twists and surprises. Will definitely miss this series :( .. 9/10
Mar 29, 2008 10:32 PM

Jun 2007
See we told all your Noe fans that Shin would pick Hiromi! From the start all he's wanted to do was see her cry wile comforting her and the story tossed in Noe to side track everyone into thinking "true tears" was a specific reference to Noe.

I'm happy with how things panned out in the end but I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't more dramatic. This ending felt exactly like the damn bike crash. No one seemed to care who was going to end up with who lol. O well, the show still did good in my books. The music was wonderful, character design was cute, and the story was attention grabbing and kept me wanting more. I'm keeping my score set to an 8.

PS. Noe is not alone, she grew up! She now has friends and she no longer keeps to her self. So Shin caused her to open up to more people and no longer hold her emotions inside!

updated relationship chart. If you want the rest of them search the other threads. I'm to lazy to add them all here :P

PM me any shows that are coming out soon that you think I should watch and do charts for.
Mar 29, 2008 10:39 PM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:

The music was wonderful, character design was cute, and the story was attention grabbing and kept me wanting more.

PS. Noe is not alone, she grew up! She now has friends and she no longer keeps to her self. So Shin caused her to open up to more people and no longer hold her emotions inside!

updated relationship chart. If you want the rest of them search the other threads. I'm to lazy to add them all here :P

Nice Chart as usual Death. I loved the character design and music as well.
Mar 29, 2008 10:40 PM

Nov 2007
I liked it a lot. Really not a huge romance fan, but this series pulled it off well and in a fairly realistic manner, for the mostpart. I feel sorry for Noe, though. :( But it was still a great series. I gave it a nine. Beautiful animation, solid sound, good performances from the VAs, and the story was well done. Good conclusion, too, even if it was the wrong girl. :(
Mar 29, 2008 10:43 PM

Jul 2007
i just kept saying WTF throughout the episode. oh and "YOU BASTARD!" because of his choice -_-. oh well. hiromi spreading her legs was WTF. shinichiro's "im in love with hiromi but when i see you my heart wavers" was WTF. still, i don't judge a series soley by its end so..this is still a 9 for me.

the most striking scene for me was shinichiro singing noe's song. if they could have somehow made that into a last scene(not literally..but just adding that element into it) it would have been a powerful ending.

Tyblazitar said:
Blah. I was really disappointed, to be honest. Not only because I wanted Noe to win, but it wasn't particularily emotional. Too much like "I love Hitomi." "OK." *The End*. No kiss, no real crying, an unworthy final.

Nice seeing Aiko and Nobuse at the end, though.

my sentiments exactly. noe T_T. it would have been better if there were some drama and crying and kissing and stuff :P although it would have been cliche.

Crenshinibon said:

yup i noticed that too @_@

oh and by the way...what's the point of hiromi spreading her legs(sorry just have to say that again lol)? i forgot if she was trying to do that earlier in the series or was it just some random whim?
corrodedMar 29, 2008 10:51 PM
Mar 29, 2008 10:43 PM

Nov 2007
I kinda prefer Shiniiro the roach boy to choose Noe, i was a lil disappointed but nonetheless it's a fine ending.
Mar 29, 2008 11:35 PM
Mar 2008
I think it would have been too typical if they let him choose Noe. Choosing Hiromi stayed with the character of the series, of them jerking you back and forth to keep you wondering what exactly is going to happen. I saw this possibility coming, so while I felt sorry for Noe, I very much liked the ending.

Can someone recommend some other romance shows besides Clannad that are this good? I've checked out Ef and just couldn't make it through; there didn't seem to be any character development at all in the beginning, they just kinda dumped you into the relationships. And Ep 8 was just strange...

I guess Kimi-kiss and Sola are up next.
soccerballtuxMar 29, 2008 11:41 PM
Mar 29, 2008 11:49 PM
Jan 2008
like i said earlier ep 12 is a misleading ep to fake a chance for shinxnoe just like the misleading previews they have. i knew it was going to be a hiromi ending long ago. the ending is not that good they should of changed ep 10's bike chase scene to be the finale it would be way better. but then the story would be a mess lol so the ending is ok. yet this is still one of the best drama anime so far with good animation
and good storyline.
Note: Noe is still the best.

soccerballtux i don't think you should pick up kimikiss pure rouge and sola they both are poor compare to true tears try these if you haven't watched them : school rumble, love hina, da capo, seto no hanayome, shuffle!, maburaho, kannon 2006, Air tv i think these are pretty good with comedy but drama is a bit off and romance is ok.
xhxMar 29, 2008 11:59 PM
Mar 29, 2008 11:53 PM

Oct 2007
I'm not gonna lie, I hate this show now.

1 out of 5 for this episode
1 out of 10 for this show

I said from the beginning that a Noe ending would make the show a 9 out of 10 and a Hiromi ending would make the show a 1 out of 10.

I'm only archiving up to episode 8.
Mar 30, 2008 12:10 AM

Jan 2008
Though the ending was a disappointment for me this series get's a 8/10 overall in my opinion, the animation was good, music etc etc. No Shin x Noe ending? /sigh, oh well. But honestly I never wanted an ending like that from the beginning.
Alright.
Spring Season 2008 coming up!
~Cheers

Edit - Oh and I just saw the 'ending scene', ahh I laughed alright lol. But I'm a very unhappy 'Noefag' right now
lichardMar 30, 2008 12:23 AM

我爱你

Mar 30, 2008 12:31 AM
Jun 2007
Good ending but it just wasnt satisfying.. It seemed so plain and lacked some emotion.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2008 12:50 AM

Jan 2008
In a word, lame.

I'm with Tamer. The series ended for me at the scene when Shinichiro wrote that he liked Noe with rocks.

I generally rate based on how an anime makes me feel, so I guess I'll go with 6/10.
Mar 30, 2008 1:01 AM

Oct 2007
Panaru said:
In a word, lame.

I'm with Tamer. The series ended for me at the scene when Shinichiro wrote that he liked Noe with rocks.

I generally rate based on how an anime makes me feel, so I guess I'll go with 6/10.

Yes, despite my overall hatred of this show now, that will go down as one of the greatest scenes I have ever seen in anime. In fact, the True Tears were my own when I saw Noe standing there in the closing seconds of episode 13 looking at those rocks after the snow melted. You could tell that she was so sad as she saw the remains of the 2 things she loved most. Raigomaru's grave and the rocks that Shin used to ask her out.

I really don't understand the ending as the whole show was basically about Noe. It had an overall higher focus on Noe, Noe's pets (the chickens) were a major part of the show and were major sources of inspiration for both Noe and Shin, and, of course, the show was named after the very issue that Noe had with her emotions and her tears. I guess Noe finally gained her tears out of sadness from a broken heart instead of those tears being tears of joy.

*sigh*

Hiromi really ruined this show.

EDIT- Just decided to look at something from this very website!!

Noe Member Favorites = 75
Hiromi Member Favorites = 22

The makers of this anime really messed up as it's clear who the fans preferred, and it wasn't Hiromi.
DigimonTamerMar 30, 2008 1:18 AM
Mar 30, 2008 1:27 AM

Feb 2008
Really enjoyed this episode, and the series overall.
Hiromi ending ftw! =P
I was actually expecting Shin to make Noe cry after she read the picture book, but that didn't happen =/
Mar 30, 2008 1:34 AM

Oct 2007
I am glad that Shin finally made a decision. I have to give a hand for Hiromi for being so patient with Shin all this time. She essentially made Shin do what he was supposed to do in the first place. She didn't threaten his manhood in the process either. Hiromi has the makings of a strong woman and I respect that.

Noe, I am glad that she got to shed those tears. That lets me know that she is now ready to move on and grow up into a wonderful person. She's been stunted for so long...I am glad she is free of Jun, and will now experience life as it should be. That ending with her was too drawn out though. It's like the writers didn't have a plan for the ending at all.

As for Shin, it always takes trials and tribulations to understand what you have and he realized that when Hiromi wasn't there. (He got a taste of that realization when she moved but he really had to feel it here.) I still agree that Noe was Shin's catalyst. In this case not only did she enhance his creativity but also made him realize his love for Hiromi. I can see how he wavered because Noe did a lot of things to make him the person he was at the end of the show. That's something you can never forget. That's something that will be in your heart until the day you die. The only thing that I am disappointed in is that they can't be friends right now. However, being in a slightly similar position as Noe I know that they can't be friends because she needs to heal and grow. Only then can they try to work things out a little.

For the two seconds Ai and Miyo were on...YAY! Stablilty!

Kudos to Shin's mom comforting Hiromi during that period of waiting. She's not so bad now once she got out of C.A.B. mode.

I will have to agree with Death...I needed a little more drama. It was a tad anticlimactic. Don't get me wrong, I like the resolutions but the drama was lacking minus a few scenes. It's not the best episode of the series but it did sum up things well so I won't drop it from 9 status yet. When I buy the dvds I'll see if it will stay a 9 or drop to an 8. I think it will be interesting to see the cues from the characters after knowing the ending to see if I can pick up any new perspectives.

Hiromi doing the split...well I don't know what to say. That was some fanservice there. It kind of made me do a jaw drop due to it's randomness. And what the heck is up with her leaving her door open like that when she wasn't home?

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 30, 2008 2:38 AM

Jun 2007
DigimonTamer said:
I really don't understand the ending as the whole show was basically about Noe. It had an overall higher focus on Noe, Noe's pets (the chickens) were a major part of the show and were major sources of inspiration for both Noe and Shin, and, of course, the show was named after the very issue that Noe had with her emotions and her tears. I guess Noe finally gained her tears out of sadness from a broken heart instead of those tears being tears of joy.

*sigh*

Like I mentioned before, Noe's "true tears" part is misleading. At the very start of the series Shin is constantly thinking about, how deep down, Hiromi really wants to cry but holds it back. He's unsure why she does it but he wants to be there for her and let her cry "true tears" wile wiping them away (this is why he draws her crying so much). This is mainly what the series is supposed to be about. However, Noe was thrown in later with a similar issue of not being able to cry, to confuse us or just to make the story more interesting. The only difference between the two girls is Hiromi wants to cry but cant since she's unsure how it would effect her relationship with Shin. After all, at the time she thought they where related and she wasn't sure if he even liked her or not. Noe on the other hand simply keeps to her self to avoid anything that would cause her to cry or have an emotional brake down (which makes it seem like she cant cry when she really can). She does this unintentionally due to her close grandmother's death. As we see in the end, when shes walking with her new friends and smiling, Shin played a huge role in her life by opening her up and making her embrace her feelings in-staid of hiding from them in a chicken house. Her crying in the end symbolizes that.

So in retrospect, the story wasn't just about Noe's tears or Noe at all, even though she played a big roll in the story. It was more of a mixture between the two girls.

I'm not picking on Noe or anything, I'm just pointing out that the story wasn't just about her.
Mar 30, 2008 2:44 AM

Nov 2007
Meh. Weak ending was weak. It just didn't envoke any emotions in me, as the better series in the genre do. I wasn't happy for Shin or Hiromi. I wasn't disappointed that it wasn't a Noe ending. Nothing.
Mar 30, 2008 2:44 AM

Jul 2007
This has got to be the worst ending I've seem so far. And I'm really not talking about not getting the Noe ending, as that was pretty much a given from the get-go. Somehow this ep seemed dragged out and rushed up at the same time... Most of the emotional scenes were predictable and artificial, they really just made mountains out of anthills while expecting them to be deep and meaningful. Like that time Shinichiro sings Noe's song and cries... talk about super lame. I unconsciously averted my eyes from the screen then out of embarrassment.

Despite the ending, the rest of the series deserve an 8.
Mar 30, 2008 4:01 AM
Oct 2007
after episode 12 i was relly HOPE that Shinjiro will choose Noe. I'm very dissapointed, he choose like an every man nice look and he didn't choose a girl who has something inside. dissapointment x2. But but the series was quite good
Mar 30, 2008 4:15 AM

Mar 2007
It was a good final episode.
The first couple of episodes of True Tears were pretty boring, but then around halfway through it became more and more interesting with all the drama. So I've raised my score for this show from 6/10 up to 8/10.
Shin made the right choice imo, even though I liked Noe more than Hiromi.
Mar 30, 2008 4:27 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Some subbers are real fucking idiots. Not that I was stupid enough to download that retarded sub of an ending scene, but these guys must really miss something in their life. Poor SoB's.

Wasn't the ending I wanted to see but it was beautiful. 9/10

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 30, 2008 4:55 AM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:
Some subbers are real fucking idiots. Not that I was stupid enough to download that retarded sub of an ending scene, but these guys must really miss something in their life. Poor SoB's.

Wasn't the ending I wanted to see but it was beautiful. 9/10

haha... i totally agree =)))) little buggers...
Mar 30, 2008 5:45 AM
Aug 2007
The ending was fitting. I didn't like Noe too much at first but she grew on me, and I'm glad Hiromi won since I'm was a fan of Hiromi since the beginning. I found the ending very much in line with the rest of the series. With most revelations that happened it was like, OK, and the ending was the same. 7/10. Looses points because I found the second half of the series rather boring.

And also, lol @ reactions of Noe Fans.
Mar 30, 2008 6:46 AM

Apr 2007
I'm glad that it was a Hiromi ending, even though it really lacked some drama. ;)
Even though I hated Noe in the beginning, I actually liked that scene with her, where she came to the beach to pick up the pages of the book.
Was that a bus stop they where in, btw? o_O I'd also like to have nice warm bus stop huts like that around here. XD

Crenshinibon said:

Not only the hair, her legs also looked definately longer and more womanlike and her breasts where also bigger. o_O Maybe by maturing mentally her body also starts to catch up to her age, she looked pretty underdeveloped for a highschooler.

DigimonTamer said:
EDIT- Just decided to look at something from this very website!!

Noe Member Favorites = 75
Hiromi Member Favorites = 22
The makers of this anime really messed up as it's clear who the fans preferred, and it wasn't Hiromi.

I'm glad when anime makers don't just do exactly what the majority wants... If they always go make the most popular girl win, it'll be boring. Why posting this "who has more fans" anyway? Do you only feel strong in supporting Noe when you know you have the majority behind your back? I'd still be Hiromi-fan even if I was the only one on this whole board who likes her. >_>

lilgumba said:
Kudos to Shin's mom comforting Hiromi during that period of waiting. She's not so bad now once she got out of C.A.B. mode.

Yeah I also found that pretty nice of her. That also proves that this was a good anime: There was no character I really disliked in the end. It is a peaceful end with no villain.
I used to dislike Jun and Shins mother and hated Noe, but now I find all of them at least ok.

lilgumba said:
Hiromi doing the split...well I don't know what to say. That was some fanservice there. It kind of made me do a jaw drop due to it's randomness.

I also wondered about that. Was that even fanservice? o_O Ok, I'm a girl and maybe fail to see the pleasure this scene gave to male viewers, but it really was just weird. XD Hiromi acts weird since she lives alone. XD

Some final words about the "ShinxNoe vs. ShinxHiromi war":
To the hardcore "Noe is moe and Hiromi a b*tch!" fans: HAHA! ^^ You lost. You fail. You rate this anime down just because you are bad looser...

To the few nice Noe fans, who still enjoyed the plot and didn't flame Hiromi just to make Noe look better: It was nice discussing with you all. Even if Hiromi ended up with Shin, I wouldn't call it only her victory. Noe also got some good memories out of all of this and can finally cry again. She matured and made friends, that is a positive development which also makes me like her abit.

To the hardcore Hiromi-fans who are teasing ALL Noe-fans, including the nice ones: Come on, this is not a war, just be glad Hiromi ended up with Shin and Noe matured. Don't give Hiromi-fans a bad reputation by gloating too much about your "victory".

To the nice Hiromi-fans who don't think that Hiromi-fans have to hate Noe by default: It was nice to enjoy this anime with you. ^^
Mar 30, 2008 6:49 AM

Nov 2007

I lol'd, I wonder if Moe is going to do the same
\
Mar 30, 2008 6:58 AM

Oct 2007
The Final Episode gets 4.5/5 from me, so rounded down it goes to 4/5. I sorta like the anticlimactic feel of it in a way and I think they really played up the possible parallel between Shin's Parents and Hiromi's mother with the triangle we saw here. I also liked how Hiromi and Jun got over their dislike of snow for different reasons. Anyway just to answer 2 questions

Why is Noe's Hair longer?

It's not winter anymore, looks like Spring.

Why is Hiromi doing the splits

In regards to the show it's because she's trying to stay flexible, she is a basketball player remember, it also seems she was trying to do a 180 split for a long time. But really it was included for fan service, Hiromi in work out gear = sexy.

I find a lot of the hate this ending/Hiromi is getting is... shipping aside mainly from people just not getting it, like the tears issue.

DeathfireD said:
Like I mentioned before, Noe's "true tears" part is misleading. At the very start of the series Shin is constantly thinking about, how deep down, Hiromi really wants to cry but holds it back. He's unsure why she does it but he wants to be there for her and let her cry "true tears" wile wiping them away (this is why he draws her crying so much). This is mainly what the series is supposed to be about.

I rewatched the first two episodes after watching the final one twice, one of the very first scene is the picture of Hiromi crying with Shin's monologue saying he wants to wipe away her tears. In the second episode he is trapped in a bottle (the one Noe showed him) and he looks out and sees a girl crying in a bottle next to him, guess who people? It's Hiromi!

Anyway Hiromi was the deserved winner by a massive margin that it wasn't even close, since she realized she and Shin were not related she did the most out of everybody to clean up the relationship mess. Refer to the post I quoted in the episode 12 thread for a more detailed description but Hiromi did the following.

Breaks up with Jun, moves out of Shin's house, kissed Shin, told Aiko she was Shin's girlfriend, told Noe to please leave them alone. Than in 13 she asked him to come over to her house in class in front of people, she went to Shin's house and told him to face up and one way or another and that she would accept it. Like I said in the thread for 12 it would've been a tragedy if the most (only) active character had lose.

WestloMar 30, 2008 7:07 AM
Mar 30, 2008 7:00 AM
Nov 2007
It was to be expected... Noe and a broken heart...
It was a nice serie. You could say it was a bit predictable, but ok... It was enjoyable.

A nice ending as well, because they all win. Hiromi gets her Shin, Noe gets her tears, Aiko "graduated" from Shin. They all have won something. :)

So even though Noe lost... YAY for Noe! She got her tears back! Thanks to Shinichro! He did it properly and I'm glad he did!
Mar 30, 2008 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
I didn't get the Noe ending I wanted but I admit it was a pretty ending. The whole 'Noe chant' made me cry T__T
I hate Shin and Hiromi though, regardless xD
Aiko and Nobuse! Seeing as Ai-chan's my favorite character. It's great to see those two together. At least I got one of the couples I wanted.

9/10.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM

» True Tears Quotes

ClannadForever - Jun 9, 2009

6 by Syureria »»
Dec 11, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.