Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Drifting Dragons
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2020 12:18 PM

Dec 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
whoa, didn't expect that little baby dragon to save her from falling like that. what a champ. overall not a bad episode. Takita continues to feel the internal struggle, which later on she overcomes

Feb 7, 2020 7:36 PM

Oct 2019
I can see the incoming gag of Mika chasing the baby dragon around the ship because he is blinded by hunger.

Anyway decent episode, glad baby seems to be fine at the end. Hope the finale delivers

Cheers m8
Feb 7, 2020 9:25 PM
Jan 2017
This show has gradually improved since it first started and it was about time that someone other than Giraud got some character development. Takita is trying really hard to reconcile her draking life with her experiences with the baby dragon. She knew since the beginning of the story that being a hunter wouldn't be easy, but it's been in these last few episodes where that reality suddenly hits her in the face. She even had to feed the baby dragon with oil that came right from its mother! Talk about a weird kind of cannibalism. Anyway, despite its slow start and some weird storytelling decisions, I've been enjoying Drifting Dragons and with just one more episode to go, I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Feb 7, 2020 10:05 PM
Feb 2019
This is the best episode for me. I'm glad someone pick up this show. Looking forward in the last episode. I want the baby dragon heheheeee
Feb 7, 2020 11:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The tiny dragon is really the MVP he saved Takita life ! it was a beautiful episode especially the end
Feb 9, 2020 12:32 AM

Dec 2015
I did not like the previous episodes that much. Too much Takita and not enough of the other characters. And yeah I know ... it was a nice story with the little dragon baby. Then again it didn't fit with the usual setup. (If next episode Mika sees the baby and kills it and eats it - that would fit with the usual stuff ha ha.)

Nice to see the score rising on MAL. (7.xx finally.)

I voted 4/5 for this episode. 8/10 for the anime atm - as long as the last episode does not ruin it I'll stay with 8.
Feb 10, 2020 3:33 AM

Oct 2017
Damn the first and last part of this episode was really touching. Sayonara~ little dragon.
Mar 8, 2020 7:43 PM
Jun 2013
i love that lil baby dragon so much. the cutest lil thing! i thought she was going to be able to take it back on the ship and raise it with the crew, but unfortunately no. it hurt me seeing it suffer because it couldnt eat right and live on land. so it's right to bring it back to it's pod
Mar 18, 2020 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like Takita got saved while trying to save that dragon.
And the person that helped her turned out to be a good person, the question is how will the crew respond now.
They finally found her.
Aug 24, 2020 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Respect to the baby dragon saving Takita there despite it needed to be saved instead because of its weak state. Pretty sad to see Takita and baby dragon part ways but its for the better considering Mika probably would show no mercy trying to hunt it.
On a side note, the balm (even though this is made from a different dragon type) and fat oil (from the mother) are made from dragons so would it be considered cannibalism because that would be pretty cruel to the baby dragon.

Sep 27, 2020 6:25 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that excited me and, in truth, also cry in the initial and final part. A little bit accelerated narrative pace, but otherwise I liked the whole episode, so as far as I'm concerned, the direction and the script did their job well.
May 7, 2:01 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuutei Dragons Episode 12 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 9, 2020

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Kuutei Dragons Episode 9 Discussion

11 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kuutei Dragons Episode 8 Discussion

9 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Kuutei Dragons Episode 7 Discussion

10 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Kuutei Dragons Episode 6 Discussion

10 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 6:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.