Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 4, 2020 6:35 PM

Jul 2017
Oh, damn. I had Noelle at best girl status up to this point, but I'm not too sure anymore. Charmy's name just keeps making more sense as this series goes on lol

Also, Fana was especially hot in this ep. Pun intended.

Sep 12, 2020 7:40 AM

Nov 2018
Charmy just went from pre-school child to phD graduate, her transformation was very unexpected.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 14, 2021 5:58 AM

Mar 2016
I didn't realize I'm already at this part in the arc! Time for a Double plot twist now!

Charmy's human form is now revealed along with her other magical attribute, if it wasn't because of her dwarf genes, this is the actual body she has as a 19 years old human. She also got a slightly deeper voice in her human form, in any case, her magic to eat other magic and make it her own perfectly counters elf Rill's picture magic. Elf Rill is about to have a baaaaaaad time for running the food that Charmy so generously offered!

And the other revelation, it's finally here, it's been hinted in this OP and the last OP but he's finally here. Raia got a wide gaping hole in an instant by him and so, the plot thickens...
ShadowkillZFeb 14, 2021 6:05 AM
Mar 18, 2021 8:03 PM

May 2020
Charmy soo beautiful damn

🅳🅴🅻🅸🆅🅴🆁🅸🅴🆂

“Spring will be here soon.
Spring, the season I met you, is coming.
A spring without you...
...is coming.”
― Kosei Arima

Mar 30, 2021 5:20 AM

Dec 2013
Noelle feels so much stronger than Fana. Too bad Fana has some ridiculous regeneration abilities. Regenerating her top half is just ridiculous. I doubt even Jack;s arrival will make a difference.

Charmy being half dwarf is such a unexpected twist I don't even know what to think of it. I knew Charmy was more op than she looks but overpowering a powered up captain is insane! I hope we meet other dwarves later on in the series.

Looks like we finally got the real mastermind! I knew it was only a matter of time until we got this twist. I'm hyped to see what their next move will be.

Also Mimosa and her bare shoulder looked really nice this episode for some reason.
Jun 19, 2021 10:48 AM

Jun 2020
Fana and Noelle is starting at it real fast and I love Noelle's new look in the battlefield from a whiffing princess to a dancing queen cliche, Yuno finally arrived reinforcements as well although he went in the palace for some reason the magic stone in his necklace opened a path and the look on Charmy when she got a hold of Yuno

Asta and Mimosa combining lol Mimosa got a little excited I guess lol, While Charmy got into their place she had a transformation she was a hybrid all along which explains things I like her new form she got bigger and her sheep turned into a wolf

Yuno's having a hard time defending himself against those three and that Ronne guy seems to surpass his power but wait he's not with Raia or Yuno then whose side is he?

(P.C. This lying paradox got into Raia's head lmao)
Aug 2, 2021 8:01 AM

Mar 2015
holy smokes Charmy is OP!

And holy shit an enemy to both humans and elves will appear!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 8, 2021 8:30 PM
Nov 2020
All im saying Charmy solos Goku lol
Aug 29, 2021 10:41 AM
Nov 2019
CHARMMMMYYY BEST GIRL...just don’t fuck with her food or else that demon come out😂😂I’d never thought I’d like a character so much, how could you not like her
Nov 14, 2021 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
Smacking away Charmy's food is the most taboo thing to do. Charmy truly is ridiculously strong for having two magic attributes and battling a possessed magic captain on her own.

Mar 5, 2022 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Noelle having a hard time with fana and now jake is there. Yuno brought the whole army of magic knights and what the hell with Charmy, she is a Dwarf & her strength is unbelievable.
And at last he's here, the mastermind behind the Elve massacre and brainwashing Licht & Patri!!
Mar 8, 2022 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
Noelle vs Fana.
Fana oppai is noticeable as Noelle hits her.
Fana's top half of her body is gone.
WHOA! Fana oppai all out. Free the nipples!
Oh no! Mimosa got hit. Kisama! How dare you hurt Mimosa!
Asta protects his future waifu.
Hold up. Mimosa's clothes being cut like that make her look sexier. I take that back. Thank you tree creature.
Oh snap! Asta said the words. He wants his future waifu's oppai on his back and gattai with her.

What a twist. Dat Wolf in Sheep's clothing and dwarf reveal. Dat liar reveal. You have to respect Asta. He wanted to carry the weight of the world on his back. When I saw Fana's oppai all out, I knew I had to check the manga. Same goes for Mimosa. They actually got Fana topless right. As for Mimosa, in the manga, the rip on her top is bigger. It goes to the top of the nipple area, plus, they actually show the top being ripped. The panel zooms in on her oppai so you see all skin on both her oppai. You see more skin on her from the side when she turns her head and it focuses on her shoulder and oppai.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2022 8:56 PM
Oct 2020
And... action! Lots of it this episode. Always the best ones.

I can certainly handle more Noelle in Valkyrie Armor. Resist the urge to search on DeviantArt!

Noelle vs Fana fight is also a visual delight. Literal topless Fana (i.e. missing top half) when Noelle goes all out. But fortunately the Flame recovery magic restores her upper half- and yet is mysteriously not strong enough to bring back her clothes. Oh, darn! ;)

And Asta's "hot rival friend" returns to the caste. You know, that guy!

And while I'm on the subject, dat taller version of Charmy with wind-blown hair and shredded clothes. What are y'all trying to do to me?

Yay for another Petit Clover! It was quite amusing. And I wouldn't tell a lie about that. Unless I'm a liar telling a lie. About lying.

Oct 8, 2022 6:40 PM
Jul 2017
The Charmy transformation yep it was time for her to show out didn't know it would include lore though also that cliffhanger. It's been so fun binging these episodes so far!!
hannmasterOct 8, 2022 7:03 PM
Nov 28, 2022 6:17 PM

Mar 2010
OH shit to think them elves cucked themselves ROFL, but damn Lets not forget about charmy damn I wish I could marry her.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 27, 2022 1:24 PM

Jan 2021
Woah. Charmy is waifu material too. It was good to see her magic and her body grow.
Also that ending. Things are getting interesting now yet again.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 28, 2023 10:11 AM

Jul 2022
Wow Charmy glow up!
Jul 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Jul 2016
Byniavo said:
Charmy is now a top tier waifu :D

and what the hell was that at the end?!?

Now a top tier waifu???

Mate she has always been the tipt top waifu.
Jul 17, 2023 3:05 PM

May 2018
Vindicater said:
Byniavo said:
Charmy is now a top tier waifu :D

and what the hell was that at the end?!?

Now a top tier waifu???

Mate she has always been the tipt top waifu.

And you are damn 100% correct
Jul 18, 2023 3:41 PM
Jul 2023
I didn't expect that. Who the hell is Ronne? He's as quiet as Gordon.
Feb 7, 4:49 AM
Jun 2022
Demon Is Here Tabun , Let's Go!!
Apr 7, 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
They censored the part where Mimosa's clothes get ripped off. Why else would Asta tell to tie them together? It makes no sense. I hate censorship.

The transition from Yuno to the fairy was abrupt af. The worst transition ever; made me think they cut something.

I can't believe they turned the epic beatdown Charmy gives to Rill into a PowerPOint presentation. Fuck Studio Pierrot man!!! This shit was supposed to be the highlight of Charmy's fights!

MANA ZONE: SPIRIT'S HUSHED DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like Frame Zone: Spirit's Beginner Animator Slideshow

2/5 episode and the only reason it's not lower is cause the pacing was good and Charmy was in it. I hope this anime gets a proper seasonal remake sometime and Studio Pierrot shuts down as soon as possible.
Read Toriko!
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.