Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2019 4:55 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This girl! I dunno what goes on in her head! And this guy! I dunno why he brought that up again! Just go out for real!

And did she not learn her lesson going through this sham with him? Taichi better reject her ridiculous idea! And the way she blushed please don't tell me deep down she actually meant something else! I mean Taichi is a nice guy after all!
shanimebibDec 16, 2019 4:59 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 16, 2019 7:15 PM
Jan 2015
Oh god, yes, why why why in the earth both of them have such a weird idea.

I hope Taichi rejects her idea or Eiji prevents her because I know Eiji cares about Taichi a lot. I hope Eiji won't let Taichi do that, so Taichi could freely approach Ikezawa. But Eiji for having such an idea in the first place, I hope he's gonna regret it. I hope he's getting jealous. And two new name appeared here, some guy from 7th class named Shimatani and someone from Eiji's class named Mamiya. Will they show up in the next chapter...?

Argh, I'm kinda mad right now and really want to read the next chapter...
cassiemarieDec 16, 2019 7:31 PM
Dec 16, 2019 7:51 PM

Nov 2007
I literally lost it when she said it's okay to hold onto Eiji's hand because he was her ex (she actually held it properly like a girlfriend would)! Like who's gonna buy that! And I totally lost it again when she managed to squeeze in her going out with Eiji and her going out with the other guy. The way she worded it, it could be easily misinterpreted as if she was two timing the other guy! It was hilarious, haha!

I wasn't mad or anything! I found the chapter incredibly funny. I mean I am already pretty sure that she will be the one to end up with Eiji. So, this can be considered as a fun detour. I just hope it remains silly and doesn't start a drama. Koharu asking Taichi to become her fake boyfriend was a proof that the old Koharu is back (as we see her in her twintails, a subtle detail I thought I should mention.)
Coronavirus.
Dec 16, 2019 8:31 PM
Jan 2015
Yeah, come to think about it, I'm not mad but I'm just couldn't find the exact word to express how I feel with this chapter. It's fun to see their facial expressions, especially Eiji.

They recalled again when Sugi confessed to Koharu and Koharu said that it's also Eiji's fault that Sugi being clingy to Koharu, because Eiji and Ikezawa saw her and Sugi at the stairs, that made Koharu dragged Sugi's arm. I think it's not just because Koharu was shy but also because Koharu doesn't want Eiji to see it...? Ahaha, call me delusional, but I hope it's true. When will Koharu realize that it was Eiji who helped her when she's fainted...

And I just saw someone posted next month's issue notice that there'll be something going on between Eiji and Ikezawa...? Also, the possibility for Koharu and Taichi to end up being a fake couple...? Aaaaah I'm so curious about what will happen!

Also, I'm curious how you are so sure about Eiji and Koharu will end up together, hehe.
Dec 17, 2019 3:53 AM
Aug 2012
Ah unfortunately I can’t read Japanese...but I want Eiji and Koharu to end up together.. I like their chemistry and I think they complement each other well!
The blushes in this chapter are irritating me tho! I hope the author does not try to force a relationship between Koharu and Taichi, I mean he is a nice guy but no, I want her with Eiji. I don’t like the Eiji/Ikezawa pairing and I don’t understand his blushes. Well I am looking forward to the next chapters and hopefully a Eiji/Koharu development and not something else!
Dec 17, 2019 10:36 AM
Aug 2015
I didn't understand everything but it was so funny to see how Koharu is trying to avoid Sugi-kun!

Things I liked:
- Koharu and Izumi finally talking to each other like real friends (I loved it)
- Naohiko hiting Eiji with the book
- Koharu taking Eiji's hand
- Koharu hiding under the desk xD

Things I didn't like:
- Eiji and Ikezawa blushing (I don't understand!! I was pretty sure Eiji wouldn't end up with her but now I'm afraid!!)
- Koharu asking Taichi to be her fake boyfriend, maybe because Taichi seems to be reliable from Sugi-kun's point of view (while it seems he said something mean to Eiji Eiji why was Eiji crying when he came in the library? Lol)

I really hope that Taichi will "reject" Koharu. Nothing good will come with them fake dating. Maybe be she asked him because she couldn't ask Eiji since they've done it once and she may be avare of Ikezawa's feelings.

Eiji! Hurry up and get jealous!! I want Eiji x Koharu so much!!! If Eiji ends with Ikezawa I may come to hate this manga T_T
Dec 20, 2019 7:34 AM

Nov 2019
to anyone who can read japanese please tell me what happened in this chapter

from the pictures koharu and izumi are talking normally so that’s nice, but the stalker always around her 😒

in the Library what did Eiji tell koharu? and what exactly did she ask Taichi?
Elyon_HolicDec 22, 2019 8:36 AM
Dec 24, 2019 6:28 PM
Dec 2019
Where are y’all reading this???
Dec 27, 2019 10:13 AM

Nov 2019
Kirie-san said:
I didn't understand everything but it was so funny to see how Koharu is trying to avoid Sugi-kun!

Things I liked:
- Koharu and Izumi finally talking to each other like real friends (I loved it)
- Naohiko hiting Eiji with the book
- Koharu taking Eiji's hand
- Koharu hiding under the desk xD

Things I didn't like:
- Eiji and Ikezawa blushing (I don't understand!! I was pretty sure Eiji wouldn't end up with her but now I'm afraid!!)
- Koharu asking Taichi to be her fake boyfriend, maybe because Taichi seems to be reliable from Sugi-kun's point of view (while it seems he said something mean to Eiji Eiji why was Eiji crying when he came in the library? Lol)

I really hope that Taichi will "reject" Koharu. Nothing good will come with them fake dating. Maybe be she asked him because she couldn't ask Eiji since they've done it once and she may be avare of Ikezawa's feelings.

Eiji! Hurry up and get jealous!! I want Eiji x Koharu so much!!! If Eiji ends with Ikezawa I may come to hate this manga T_T

I still have high hopes for Eiji x Koharu (Love to see both of them in the same panel <3). Eiji always sigh when it comes to Koharu after all. xD

Elyon_Holic said:
to anyone who can read japanese please tell me what happened in this chapter

from the pictures koharu and izumi are talking normally so that’s nice, but the stalker always around her 😒

in the Library what did Eiji tell koharu? and what exactly did she ask Taichi?

From what I understand Eiji tells Koharu to pretend going out with someone else so Sugi won't persistently clingy to her. With that suggestion Koharu ends up asking Taichi to pretend going out with her after knowing Sugi owe Taichi for something in the past.
Jan 3, 2020 8:45 AM

Nov 2019
Kirie-san said:

i don't think Taichi will say no, you know he's a nice guy and when he know the reason koharu asked him he will want to help her that the kind of guy he is.

the only good thing that will come out of them fake dating is seeing Eiji jealous about all of this, jealousy is dead giveaway to confirm how you feel about someone.
Elyon_HolicJan 4, 2020 7:26 AM
Jan 3, 2020 8:56 AM

Nov 2019
vesto73 said:

From what I understand Eiji tells Koharu to pretend going out with someone else so Sugi won't persistently clingy to her. With that suggestion Koharu ends up asking Taichi to pretend going out with her after knowing Sugi owe Taichi for something in the past.

from the pictures it seemed that way, Taichi has what it takes to solve Koharu stalker problem, i will say it again Taichi is a nice guy he will say yes.

Koharu and Taichi are really good friends so i see this fake couple plan working out but it won’t become real love, all i want is Eiji reaction through all this i hope it’s jealousy.

Elyon_HolicJan 4, 2020 7:36 AM
Jan 3, 2020 9:06 AM

Nov 2019
shanimebib said:

I wasn't mad or anything! I found the chapter incredibly funny. I mean I am already pretty sure that she will be the one to end up with Eiji. So, this can be considered as a fun detour. I just hope it remains silly and doesn't start a drama. Koharu asking Taichi to become her fake boyfriend was a proof that the old Koharu is back (as we see her in her twintails, a subtle detail I thought I should mention.)

Eiji x Koharu were fun to watch in this chapter

@shanimebib if you have the time please translate what happened between the two
Jan 3, 2020 9:29 AM

Nov 2019
Elyon_Holic said:
vesto73 said:

from the pictures it seemed that way, Taichi has what it takes to solve Koharu stalker proble, i will say it again Taichi is a nice guy he will say yes.

Koharu and Taichi are really good friends so i see this fake couple plan working out but it won’t become real love, all i want is Eiji reaction through all this i hope it’s jealousy.

I agree. Taichi is a nice guy and Sugi still appreciate his help in the past. Definitely he is the suitable person to stop Sugi. Plus Taichi and Koharu are in the same class so yeah..

Even if this fake couple worked out, I dont think Taichi could let go of Ikezawa that easily. Maybe he will take action to his lingering feelings when there is Eiji x Ikezawa moment. I do hope Eiji realize his bad suggestion and making him care for Koharu more. Tbh it would be exciting if he is jealous lol
Jan 3, 2020 11:15 PM

Nov 2007
Elyon_Holic said:
shanimebib said:

Eiji x Koharu were fun to watch in this chapter

@shanimebib if you have the time please translate what happened between the two

Eh~ but the scanlators have already picked it back up.

Anyways, if I get some time over this weekend, I will do what I can but I cannot guarantee quality (not that I claim to have any) because I will be speed translating (so the accuracy might be lower).
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2020 5:15 AM

Nov 2007
Okay. Check the translation. I guarantee nothing!

Translations credit: Yours truly.
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2020 7:44 AM
Aug 2015
@vesto73: I really want Eiji x Koharu to happen!! I think it's the first time I'm shipping characters so much in a shoujo manga!!

@Elyon_Holic: Yeah maybe, I don't know what I really want because I don't really want to see Taichi saying "yes" even if he's an angel but at the same time I want Eiji to get jealous (I know I'm mean) so he could realize he has feelings for Koharu. Even if it's a bit cliché. But if it is well done I won't have problem with that. So no matter what will happen next as long as Eiji ends up with Koharu.

Anyway, as you said both of you, Taichi and Koharu are in the same class, they get along well, and Sugi owes something to Taichi so it would be easier for Koharu to date Taichi for fake. But I also want Koharu to tell Sugi properly and by herself that she doesn't want to go out with him and that he'll understand that.

@shanimebib: Thank you so much for your translations!!! It was fun to read (Eiji and Koharu's dynamic really is the best)!!! ^^
Now I can't wait to know what will happen in the next chapter!!!
Jan 4, 2020 9:13 AM

Nov 2019
shanimebib said:
Okay. Check the translation. I guarantee nothing!

Translations credit: Yours truly.

thank you very much for a good translation

izumi offering to help was nice but it wouldn’t last sugi is annoying clingy, so Koharu had no choice but to ask Taichi.

i think this fake dating will be fun to watch

i remember that chapter, was seeing Eiji and Ikezawa together made Koharu feel uncomfortable and maybe a little jealous?
Elyon_HolicJan 4, 2020 9:32 AM
Jan 4, 2020 1:27 PM

Nov 2007
Elyon_Holic said:

i remember that chapter, was seeing Eiji and Ikezawa together made Koharu feel uncomfortable and maybe a little jealous?

Nah. It was like that because those two knew what was going on with Nao and seeing her already with another guy after everything that had happened would make her look an easy woman (not that she wasn't, but she has matured since her Nao heartbreak, or so I would want to think, but then she already started to ponder options for the pretend dating, lol.)

What I did get though, when all those names were thrown at her by Eiji, she was probably thinking "why won't you make yourself an option"? That was her expressions telling me when those names popped up with shade on her face.

She is very close into Iino territory (which is why I linked Iino in my TL, lol). It's just about time she realizes who she really wants to have a future with.

If you guys are not reading it, read it. It's one of the most wholesome stories right now.

@Kirie-san and @vesto73: Between the two, who do you think will fall first? I feel like it's gonna be Koharu but both of your posts suggest you want it to be Eiji.

@cassiemarie: I don't think the new names hold any significance in the story. They were just names of faceless people.

Btw, when I was reading it first, I thought Eiji was giving himself to Koharu because there was no subject in the topic for the pretend dating. But then it was revealed to be other options. I wonder if I could capture it well. That part was tricky.
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2020 11:12 PM

Nov 2019
@Kirie-san: yesss! Their dynamic relationship is what interesting to watch. I reread many times to capture their moments together. I just cant get enough <3
You're right. Koharu should tell Sugi honestly or else Sugi wont give up.

@shanimebib: thank youuuuu for taking your time to translate!! In page 32, Eiji did try to convince Sugi not to bother Koharu. In that context alone he did care about Koharu but most of all he wanted to stay out of trouble from Sugi.

Well.. If I were to point out, it might be Koharu to fall first. Eiji's thoughts seem vague which is hard to grasp what he is thinking. In page 39, Koharu said that she easily speak her mind to Eiji. She also almost assumed Eiji himself before he could give other names under his suggestion and Koharu react as if she didnt hate it. I find it more clue on Koharu's side. Either way, I hope they will be together at the end.
Jan 5, 2020 3:34 AM
Aug 2015
To everyboby, I forgot to tell you the other day but Happy New Year!!! =D

@shanimebib: I don't know why but I want Eiji to realize first that he really cares about her and maybe loves her (because at this point we don't really know how he really feels about her). But I wouldn't mind if Koharu confesses first. In fact it would be good too. But I don't why I can't imagine her doing that since she decided not to fall in love again and that she's aware of Ikezawa's feelings. She may realize that she loves Eiji but I don't know why I think she'll try to hide it rather than confess.

@vesto73: I also like to reread chapters when they are together! ^^ Though I also like chapters with Nao and Izumi. They're so refreshing! In this chapter I really loved how Izumi asked Koharu to come to school with her to avoid Sugi lol!
Jan 6, 2020 7:22 AM

Nov 2019
Kirie-san said:

@vesto73: I also like to reread chapters when they are together! ^^ Though I also like chapters with Nao and Izumi. They're so refreshing! In this chapter I really loved how Izumi asked Koharu to come to school with her to avoid Sugi lol!

Nao and Izumi has the best relationship despite all the misunderstanding they have a talk and listen to each other well.
Yes. Izumi is really a sweet girl. That's what good about this mangaka, Minami-sensei. She really treasures and focuses every friendship like in her prev manga, Nijiiro Days. :D

Oh! And happy 2020 to you too ^^
Jan 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
@Kirie-san: He just nonchalantly thought "Isn’t he the obnoxious dude from this morning? What do you think you are doing..."

There are signs that he already cares about her, but that is just Eiji. His kindness also won him Ikezawa's affection. It was just Izumi who never saw it because she practically grew up together. I somehow feel that Koharu realizes that Eiji is kind and he is the only one who she can be herself when around like she nonchalantly says "It’s strange how I can say it when it is you, Aihara-kun."

Page 40-41 are the most important pages of this chapter. When Eiji brought up pretend dating her expression was "Wow! Is Eiji willing to help me with pretend dating?" and it showed that she wouldn't hate the idea because she was pondering how it would be like but then her thought was cut short immediately when he brought the name of another guy. That single glance from her was the biggest hint. It was like "so he meant someone else" but then she was quick to come to a solution that "I don't know him so that option is a no go". And then when Eiji brought up another guy, look at her face. She was literally upset by then, probably not even sure why and thinking "why won't you make yourself the option". At that point, it may look like she hid because of that pain-in-the-neck showing up but she actually stopped listening to whatever Eiji had to say.

@vesto73: Nijiiro Days was quite fun but this one actually one upped in quality of the storytelling. For the record, my favourite pair from that manga was originally Yukiko x Naoe but then it changed to Mari x Matrsun. The latter's special chapter is probably one of the sweetest chapters I read in any manga! :)

Also, HNY2020 for whoever is reading this!
shanimebibJan 6, 2020 7:28 PM
Coronavirus.
Jan 6, 2020 10:37 PM

Nov 2019
@shanimebib: damnnn I didnt know about that special chapter! Glad you share about it ^^ I love to see the sweet couple Natsuki x Anna but Mari x Matrsun has definitely caught my eye. xD Like you said, Koi Wo Shiranai Bokutachi Wa has better quality in storytelling. It makes you wanna digest every conversation to understand the meaning in relationship. Love is fun but can be painful at times. Really convey how love works in reality is.
vesto73Jan 6, 2020 10:42 PM
Jan 10, 2020 11:30 AM
Jan 2020
Can anyone tell me how I can see the other chapters of the manga? or where are they seeing it from?
Jan 14, 2020 8:31 PM

Nov 2019
@Kevinumber1 and @Spica1997:
There is a keyword in the prev forum.
Feb 9, 2020 6:43 AM
Feb 2020
Excuse me.. Im new here.. made an account just for this manga's discussion..
previously, since OM was down, I have read the raw chapters of this manga at the said (对恋爱懵懂无知的我们) however, this site recently open for view for donor's only. Does anyone know where to read the raw chapters now..? ..it's so frustrating
Feb 10, 2020 4:45 PM

Nov 2019
amieee said:
Excuse me.. Im new here.. made an account just for this manga's discussion..
previously, since OM was down, I have read the raw chapters of this manga at the said (对恋爱懵懂无知的我们) however, this site recently open for view for donor's only. Does anyone know where to read the raw chapters now..? ..it's so frustrating

I wish i can help you but that the only site i know to see the chapter

If anyone knows please tell us
May 6, 2020 9:31 AM

Feb 2018
Great chapter, more Koharu more Eiji.
Sep 10, 2020 8:30 AM
Mar 2015
The stalker needs to go He is making life miserable for Fujiwara
Apr 28, 2022 6:30 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
My god, can Koharu stop with this "pretend dating" BS?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 43 Discussion

zhennnc - Nov 7, 2021

6 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 41 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 4, 2021

2 by tingy »»
Jan 20, 2022 3:35 AM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 37 Discussion

Elyon_Holic - Oct 13, 2020

9 by honeydieu »»
Oct 6, 2021 5:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 39 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 11, 2021

1 by ronan_iroha »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:26 AM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 38 Discussion

ronan_iroha - Oct 5, 2021

0 by ronan_iroha »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.