Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 6, 2019 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
Damn Pansy too gorgeous, she just looked so beautiful in that dance outfit. Also it was all Asunaro's doing as expected and dang everything goes back to the baseball game lmao.
Nov 6, 2019 11:21 PM

Sep 2017
Short_Circut said:
Honestly this show is pretty bad when it tries to go all dramatic and serious like Sun-chan clearly cleared out the first set of rumours towards Joro, you'd think the moment another rumour comes people would at least be more skeptical about it? Plus, what kind of dumbass thinks that spreading that girlfriend rumour is gonna isolate Joro from the 3 girls, when they clearly wouldn't give a shit about it (the fact that it did indeed separate them is even more wut)

When it's a comedy though it's pretty good

Also seems like they're entirely skipping out on Pansy
?

OppaiLoliPop said:
is it me or in the source material didnt Asunaro give Sun chan food poisoning so he couldn't participate? they changed it this pta being pissed about having two boys in it. not a huge deal I guess jw why they did it

They also kinda skipped out on what Asunaro did to the other candidates as well as how she felt about Pansy's relationship with Joro
yes they totally skipped that part, too bad though because of that they also skipped this part and im a bit disappointed
Nov 6, 2019 11:27 PM

Sep 2013
Man... i finally know how people go to such length to even go to forum to express their opinion on topic that their not fond of.

Actually i dont mind harem anime and fanservice, hell even i watch this because i see pansy in beautiful form (im not reading the LN), but man why the reason for the plot so unreasonable every episode and this episode is really the peak of confusing for me.

> why the hell the PTA concern about 2 boy dance instead of 1 boy dancing with 3 different girl (is this school trying to make harem MC out of their students)
> Sun chan character for me changing really fast, few episodes back he even dares to frame his best friend to become pansy boyfriend, now hes all smile and happy to friend with all of em even with pansy.

Not saying this show is awful but confusing, guess i have to just enjoy the moment and turn off my brain without ever thinking deeper about his show.
Nov 6, 2019 11:30 PM

Sep 2017
good episode, even tho they skipped some funny parts.. pansy pansy and pansy ftw

based on this pace, it seems next arc we will introduced to some of new characters and we will get the reason why pansy dressed plain and hide her true beauty..
Nov 7, 2019 12:02 AM

Mar 2019
Looks like we have another best girl. Cosmos <3
Three of them were looking gorgeous in their dress . Specially Pansy <3

Nov 7, 2019 12:19 AM

Jun 2007
Atavistic said:
Also, since when does Cosmos like Joro? It was kind of implied last week, but she basically outright said it while interrogating Asunaro and talked about it as if it had all been dealt with already. Am I missing something there? Furthermore, it seems like Himawari is going to end up in love with Joro too, but it feels weird for those two to fall for him as it sort of goes against the whole point of the series (that Pansy is the only one who actually likes him).

That being said, I'm not sure if it will be possible to call this a harem even if all three do fall in love with him, as it's already abundantly clear that Joro is only ever going to fall for Pansy, regardless of what he keeps saying to the contrary.

He ends up with
Nov 7, 2019 12:22 AM
Aug 2016
i don't understand.
it is as plain as the day.
at first they(the 3 girl) say "whatever happen they will not hate him" or something and he already see them as friend(at least) but when he get isolated, he never think about that, is he think their friendship, their camaraderies just a joke? a play? after what happened before.

this juro is just plain idiot, what thingking about other, his real friend, his friend who he has gone through hard time together, after getting isolated he never think about them anymore. are they lying to me? are they hate me? what about what they say at that time? at least think about them. pathetic!

disgusting, what a bullshit "always thingking about other first"
Nov 7, 2019 12:44 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
I will dropkick the creator of this Manga if he doesn't end up with Pansy, or at least Cosmos.
But I guess he won't be choosing anyone since it's Harem.... Still better than choosing wrong girl though.
Nov 7, 2019 12:57 AM
May 2019
Meriu said:
I will dropkick the creator of this Manga if he doesn't end up with Pansy, or at least Cosmos.
But I guess he won't be choosing anyone since it's Harem.... Still better than choosing wrong girl though.
he'll choose pansy eventually, but i don't think we'll get to that conclusion from just one season.
Nov 7, 2019 1:05 AM

Sep 2017
Meriu said:
relax bro it is clear that in the end joro will ended up with pansy, there is no way he wont. and in the current vol of novel

so rest assured bro
Nov 7, 2019 1:14 AM
Feb 2019
That was a great episode but its different in the manga. Hope this anime to be successful.

Ps: pansy is fucking beatiful and i feel sad for asunaro.
Nov 7, 2019 1:32 AM

Feb 2017
feelsbadman for asunaro, she displayed as a full disposable antagonist character atm

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 7, 2019 1:32 AM

Dec 2011
Seriously that Baseball game was one legendary one since everything got connected to it.
Nov 7, 2019 1:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yup, this show is really turning out to be a regular harem show by the episode. Asunaro being the culprit behind the events was pretty obvious, looks like Joro was manipulated yet again. Shocking that President Cosmos took the charge to assist him this time though. And some more romantic indications to boot, come on now . . .

Anyway, some really heavy and meaningful words from the President there to end it off with. Joro really is a kind-hearted person after all, on the other hand. Lol @ the revisiting of the baseball match though, even hilarious is the fact that he was simply just acting as a result of his lewd thoughts and just happened to be hit at that very moment xD. I wonder if she'll ever come to know of this truth. I'm kind of curious on her newspaper report too, will she publicly apologize through the writing similar to what Sun-chan did?

Well, that was quite the final event too. Joro really is a lucky bastard getting the chance to dance with all the three. Shanshouin-san stealing the spotlight in the end there though, how long will they keep at it? Gorgeous smile in addition, good work Joro!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 7, 2019 1:53 AM
Sep 2015
Teacher that doesn't allow same-sex dance couple is my mortal enemy.
Nov 7, 2019 4:03 AM

Mar 2019
So we have another plot twist and there will be one in the next ep etc...
Nov 7, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2018
LOL! Back at the baseball match, again. So funny. Pansy is beautiful.
Nov 7, 2019 5:26 AM

Jun 2017
Yup, I knew it was Asunaro, it was quite obvious. Anyway, the highlight of this episode was the dance, the three girls were really beautiful but Cosmos and Sanshokuin. With Sanshokuin being the best of the three.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 7, 2019 5:47 AM

Apr 2009
Asunaro is a bitch that should be ditched into hole of shame for being an annoying paparazzi and as of Pansy she might be a hidden beauty but i will consider her as an avoidable lad and for the Main guy in this show he should stop doing those anger management behaviour or else i might wanna punch his face in rage and say some trash talk at him
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Nov 7, 2019 6:36 AM
Jun 2017
I really dont like Asunaro... and boys and girls please do not be like her, ISOLATING THE ONES YOU LOVE... you might be happy but what about the other person? Is he or she happy with that set up. Can you be happy knowing the one you like is not enjoying the moment with you...

And i like what Joro did to her... STRAIGHT TO THE POINT...

Cosmos is the MVP od todays episode... and ohh if you taught Cosmos is the prettiest in the dance, here comes Pansy... yeah...
Nov 7, 2019 7:33 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Asunaro got exposed by Cosmos for isolating Joro because she has feelings for him. She was being selfish and only thought about herself and not about how Joro's feelings toward her. Pansy continues to be the best girl by having the best dress at the flower dance festival.
Nov 7, 2019 8:24 AM
Jul 2019
Jaz as I thought that Asunaro was a nice girl, it turns out that she's a manipulative bitch with some Joro obsession.
Nov 7, 2019 8:31 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
zalapeno said:
Meriu said:
relax bro it is clear that in the end joro will ended up with pansy, there is no way he wont. and in the current vol of novel

so rest assured bro

dude nice :ok_hand:
Nov 7, 2019 8:40 AM

Nov 2008
Gare said:

> why the hell the PTA concern about 2 boy dance

Obvious, isn't it? They don't like it cause it's

xDDD

Nov 7, 2019 9:13 AM
Feb 2019
I Loved this episode. It was harsh on Asuruno and I feel bad about her and her titties.
I am falling in love with Pansy.
Nov 7, 2019 9:20 AM
May 2016
This was dumb. What Asunaro did was so predictable yet Cosmos, who was made to be a ditzy airhead in the first arc who couldn't figure out what Sun or Joro were doing suddenly becomes a super genius detective. OK. And Pansy's hiding then showing her looks just for dramatic effect is lame, everyone is saying how great she is, why? because she's pretty? What has she done? Why does she hide her looks and stay in the library but come out for baseball games and dances? Why did she act like she can't make friends and thank Joro for bringing everyone to the library? I thought she was purposely hiding there? And what's with everyone, who are shown to be manipulative scumbags, all easily repent and do a 180 as soon as they're caught? A little too simple isn't it?
Nov 7, 2019 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
MenchiK1 said:
And Pansy's hiding then showing her looks just for dramatic effect is lame, everyone is saying how great she is, why? because she's pretty? What has she done?

I think fans like Pansy the most for her personality? I'm not the target audience but I agree, she's the only interesting girl in the cast. She's funny, cunning, and mysterious. People love characters like this. Of course, she's also really pretty. xD

As for your other questions...I expect we will get answers in some form later on.

Nov 7, 2019 10:15 AM
May 2016
Chiibi said:
MenchiK1 said:
And Pansy's hiding then showing her looks just for dramatic effect is lame, everyone is saying how great she is, why? because she's pretty? What has she done?

I think fans like Pansy the most for her personality? I'm not the target audience but I agree, she's the only interesting girl in the cast. She's funny, cunning, and mysterious. People love characters like this. Of course, she's also really pretty. xD

As for your other questions...I expect we will get answers in some form later on.

What personality, she hides it along with her looks. She's pretending to be a quite bookworm when she obviously isn't. Also she is a stalker with an unexplained crush on Joro. When he wasn't staring at her boobs she noticed he cared about his friend at the ball game...oh wow what a reason to have a crush on someone, they care about their friend. Who doesn't care about their friends? If they didn't they wouldn't be much of a friend would they?
So far, to me, she's just a pretty plot device who, like her boobs, the author likes to whip out whenever he needs a dramatic moment in the story.
Nov 7, 2019 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
Mmm I won't retaliate because I don't know enough about her. I'll let the hardcore Pansy fans chew you out. xD

Nov 7, 2019 11:41 AM

May 2015
A good episode. However hasnt the quirk of the anime sort of just faded away and its just become a normal harem anime? It feels like that to me. Its no longer that theres only 1 person that likes Joro and its bascially everyone at this point. Hope they dont just keep making everyone fall for him. Other than that though this series has been great so far.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 7, 2019 12:53 PM

Apr 2015
the thot has been exposed.

BEGONE THOT!

I also said it in previous episode, that Asunaro was just gaslighting everyone. I didn't get it the first time until someone mentioned it and everything fell in place.
kidlat020Nov 7, 2019 1:11 PM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
kidlat020 said:
the thot has been exposed.

BEGONE THOT!

Seizing best opportunity to use best vine:

Nov 7, 2019 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
I laughed so hard at the flashback: "Nice ball" amazing Engrish as always, and the fact that Joro wasn't even trying to save newspaper girl, but that he just wanted to peak at some boobs, is hilarious.

This anime is incredibly frustrating to watch: because I'm enjoying it...even though it has serious problems:
Aside from wanting to have its cake and eat it too, this anime is clearly trying to do the, "Asshole with a heart of gold" trope for the MC, except...he's not an asshole. Initially, he's presented as one, when he got angry that the girls didn't fall for him, when he tried to make them feel guilty, but...that side of him is completely gone. Even when he was yelling at newspaper girl, he wasn't being a dick: that would be the natural reaction of anyone who was deceived like that.
The whole time when I watch this MC, I just keep thinking of Kazuma from Konosuba, who IS actually a piece of shit of a human being, and is much more entertaining.
The MC wants a harem, clearly: so then why isn't he going out with Pansy, who's all over him? Sure, she's not that attractive in her nerdy girl form, but if they went out, she'd probably be in her sexy form. Also, it's clear Joro has romantic feelings for her.

DarknessReality said:
A good episode. However hasnt the quirk of the anime sort of just faded away and its just become a normal harem anime? It feels like that to me. Its no longer that theres only 1 person that likes Joro and its bascially everyone at this point. Hope they dont just keep making everyone fall for him. Other than that though this series has been great so far.

No, you're right: it's a basic harem anime now. Worse, the plot is just...shit happening. Like, people say that Re: Zero's plot has no direction, but compared to Oresuki, Re: Zero is far more nuanced in terms of plot direction.

MenchiK1 said:
Chiibi said:

What personality, she hides it along with her looks. She's pretending to be a quite bookworm when she obviously isn't. Also she is a stalker with an unexplained crush on Joro. When he wasn't staring at her boobs she noticed he cared about his friend at the ball game...oh wow what a reason to have a crush on someone, they care about their friend. Who doesn't care about their friends? If they didn't they wouldn't be much of a friend would they?
So far, to me, she's just a pretty plot device who, like her boobs, the author likes to whip out whenever he needs a dramatic moment in the story.

I agree with you on her stupid reason for having a crush, but I think it's clear why people like her, as @Chiibi has explained, but Pansy's personality isn't a facade the way her appearance is.
removed-userNov 7, 2019 2:21 PM
Nov 7, 2019 2:51 PM
Dec 2018
[quote=hikkiGOAT message=58625448]
Gab5 said:

How for her own sake?

Well, after she left the room, Cosmos seemed to think he had been so harsh to make sure that she didn't think that she was in with a chance and to make a clean break that would be easier for everyone in the long run. Of course, I doubt that we have seen the last of her.
Nov 7, 2019 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
So Asunaro was fishy after all. What I did not expect was Cosmos being THIS intelligent in figuring it all out, and it all turned out well for Joro, so all in all this was a good episode.
Nov 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Sep 2013
Chiibi said:
Gare said:

> why the hell the PTA concern about 2 boy dance

Obvious, isn't it? They don't like it cause it's

xDDD

but, if Joro and Sun chan said "no homo" its safe right?
Nov 7, 2019 4:09 PM
Jan 2016
Masterful episode!

Detective Cosmos as discouvered the truth being Asunaro's plans, i suspected something from Asunaro, but Cosmos turned it into a plotwist, so Asunari is really in love for Joro, and obvious the cause was that baseball game once again xD

The flower dance was awesome, all three girls were stunning, but obvious that Sumireko was so damn beautiful and gorgeous! All moments in the dance with each girl was really awesome!

Also didn't thought that Joro was doing that reunions in library for Sumireko's sake, helping her to have friends, what an awesome person he is!

Curious to see what article is Asunaro writting!
Nov 7, 2019 4:32 PM

Jul 2017
Albeit Asunaro's notion to drive the others off of Joro, being a support to him is just a facade anyways. And President Cosmos is always one step ahead to rat her out, since the newspaper incident and the stalking last episode. I'd have to say that was a ride taken aback, splendid like a detective. AND WTF, ALL OF THAT IS CONNECTED!?

Turns out that Asunaro is just one side character on the job, having to sacrifice everyone's time and talent. What a bitch, glad that she lost both the battle and the war.

So it ends up with Joro, Taiyo, Himawari, Cosmos able to make it to the flower dance. BUT WOW Pansy that transformation, just like the day at the baseball game. The flower dresses are good, but the ladies are spectacularly beautiful.

Absolutely happy that everyone is back together. And with that, another impressive episode just like Episode 3.
Nov 7, 2019 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
You know... I really wish they had dressed Sun up as a girl for this for some reason, I was ready to die laughing at this but it went normally.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 7, 2019 8:46 PM
Mar 2015
Another love interest bites the dust He really does dance well
Nov 8, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2018
Yes ! That's it ! Detective Cosmos solve the case. The evidences, and timeline, is neatly prepared. Somebody must make a parody of Law and Order's intro with this anime's scene.

So, Asunaro is also in that baseball match. I can make a timeline map of where and when each girl meet Jorou in that matchday. And flower dance. Pansy's Bust ? Nah. Cosmos's kiss ? Hell yeah !
Nov 8, 2019 7:04 AM

Jun 2015
Well of course it's going to be another harem series. We all knew it since the beginning anyway. But as a source of entertainment, it's good enough. So, I won't nag too much about it (lol).

I'm trying to compare Jorou's mischief-personality-with-good-heart character with that of Hachiman's. Eguchi Takuya (Hachiman's VA) pulled that really well while Daiki Yamashita's sounds forced in some way and it makes it rather cringey in my opinion.
Nov 8, 2019 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
I am praying for this anime not to turn in harem....fuck too late..
Nov 8, 2019 7:27 PM

Jul 2019
One the one hand I do appreciate this having genuine dramatic moments unlike every other harem anime on the planet, but I do feel like they are a little bit drawn out. This show is better than your average harem, but your average harem is pretty trash so that's not saying much.
Nov 8, 2019 8:09 PM
May 2019
nigga that was ight
Nov 8, 2019 8:40 PM

Feb 2019
Asunaro is pretty cunning and manipulative, but Cosmos is more intelligent than her it would seem. Despite what Asunaro did, still kinda sad to see her crying...

The dance animation was a bit weird to see for me personally, though I did like Cosmos kissing Joro's cheek.
Nov 9, 2019 12:38 AM

Feb 2014
This show has every character showing up with the baseball game memory; and a funny one on each side.
Pansy was gorgeous this episode with Cosmos and Himawari as potential candidates too. Too bad Asunaro turned out to be like how the rest were at the beginning.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 9, 2019 1:45 AM

Oct 2008
hmmmm not really sure where this is headed to...
first 2 episodes were great, then it went downhill!
3/5.

Nov 9, 2019 3:49 AM

Apr 2018
Too bad. Asunaro was close to becoming one of my favorites. Well the three of them looked beautiful
Nov 9, 2019 7:06 AM

Jun 2019
Oh shit..
This is too boring and predictable..
The title bait me
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.