Forum Settings
Forums

Out of all Pillars of Demon slayer corps who do you think have Highest chance to survive to the end of the series?

New
Out of all Pillars of Demon slayer corps who do you think will most likely survive to the end?
Giyu Tomioka
47.3%
Sanemi Shinazugawa
6.1%
Obanai Iguro
4.7%
Gyoumei Himejima
3.4%
Tengen Uzui
16.2%
Mitsuri Kanroji
22.3%
148 votes
Sep 20, 2019 9:59 AM

Jun 2016
Now as of recent chapters 175, we are seeing Pillars dropping like flies which pillar who are alive do you think will last to end and the least.

I think the one who most likely will survive to the end is Giyu or Kanroji. The least would be Himejima or obanai.
PrideRoyalIvyApr 6, 2020 6:26 AM

Sep 20, 2019 11:03 AM

Jan 2015
Well

I have the feeling Iguro is gonna be the one who’s gonna survive all of this. We still have to follow his fight with Kanroji tho so we don’t know.

But, Uzui is probably gonna do something suicidal
Tomioke is gonna die I’m sure of it now or later
Sanemi is gonna die
Same goes for Himejima

Of course if we consider that everyone goes agains muzan or whatever
Sep 20, 2019 11:32 AM

Jan 2009
Uzui since he cannot fight anymore and is on the sidelines only being the bodyguard of their new leaders that are still children
Sep 22, 2019 12:01 AM

Jun 2016
I think only uzui,Giyu and Kanroji will survive in the end.

Sep 22, 2019 11:13 PM
Jul 2019
Logically it would be uzui since he retired and doesn't take part in the main battles anymore, anyone who's fighting the upper moons/muzan isn't safe and we know that tanjiro and giyu are on their way to muzan, giyu is definitely not safe, I don't know what he's doing in first place, he may be one of the main characters and the most "familiar" pillar but that ain't making him invulnerable whatsoever. In 2nd, I would say kanroji just because I have a feeling that iguro would not let her die at any cost. Damn I wouldn't say muichiro is dead yet but damnn, unless he becomes demon by upm1 blood, mist pillar was my fav
Sep 22, 2019 11:53 PM

Jun 2016
Mmvrk said:
Logically it would be uzui since he retired and doesn't take part in the main battles anymore, anyone who's fighting the upper moons/muzan isn't safe and we know that tanjiro and giyu are on their way to muzan, giyu is definitely not safe, I don't know what he's doing in first place, he may be one of the main characters and the most "familiar" pillar but that ain't making him invulnerable whatsoever. In 2nd, I would say kanroji just because I have a feeling that iguro would not let her die at any cost. Damn I wouldn't say muichiro is dead yet but damnn, unless he becomes demon by upm1 blood, mist pillar was my fav

Pal you say Giyu is definetly not safe yet say Muichirou is not dead yet. No offense are you being double standard? Muichirou is dead man he got cut in half. Even he turn to demon, If Muzan is dead all demons die. In the end Muichirou is dead man anyway.

I agree with Uzui. Kanroji I can agree as well.

Sep 22, 2019 11:59 PM
Jul 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Mmvrk said:

Pal you say Giyu is definetly not safe yet say Muichirou is not dead yet. No offense are you being double standard? Muichirou is dead man he got cut in half. Even he turn to demon, If Muzan is dead all demons die. In the end Muichirou is dead man anyway.

no, you misunderstood, I don't want him to die, however chances are he will, he is favorite pillar after all, and giyu is a totally separate matter, anyone who is still in battle is not safe, this is muzan we are talking about after all who's true potential and abilities are still unknown.
And heck, we don't even know for sure if upm1 is dead yet, so yea.
Sep 23, 2019 12:02 AM

Jun 2016
Mmvrk said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

no, you misunderstood, I don't want him to die, however chances are he will, he is favorite pillar after all, and giyu is a totally separate matter, anyone who is still in battle is not safe, this is muzan we are talking about after all who's true potential and abilities are still unknown.
And heck, we don't even know for sure if upm1 is dead yet, so yea.

Oh I see You are right about that I misunderstood. Well no one is safe to be honest.

Sep 23, 2019 7:41 PM

Jan 2014
I think Iguro and Kanjiro will survive. Iguro will be seriously wounded (protecting Kanjiro) but he will live. Kanjiro wants to get married and Iguro is basically the man. Only satisfying way to end their character arcs, really.

Uzui doesn't join the fight, so he'll be fine.

Sanemi and Himejima will most likely die. Their characer arcs are done and dusted.

Giyu is 50/50.
Sep 24, 2019 4:32 AM

Aug 2015
I think uzui will be fine since he's in the sideline, I didn't vote for him since he's a "former" pillar now.
I vote for Giyu, but he's probably will suffer something great even if he lives.
Kanroji and Iguro, as much i wanted them to be alive, I feel like there's a death flag near them....

RIP TOKITOU. He was my favourite pillar and also my favourite character of the series..
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Sep 24, 2019 6:51 AM
Jul 2019
Uzui is the safest since he's retired. Muichiro is dead. Sanemi and Himejima will probably die too (if UM1 regenerates, I swear to God). No updates on Iguro and Kanroji. Giyuu and Tanjirou are heading towards Muzan. Giyuu's blade is broken, so he'll probably die. I guess that's it. We need to see more of Iguro though. All he does is be an ass towards Tanjirou.
Sep 24, 2019 8:40 AM

Jul 2013
Well as much as I hate it, it looks like only Iguro and Kanroji will survive among the pillars and Uzui since he's retired towards the end of the show. Iguro and Kanroji don't look like they have any reason to die and are pretty much disconnected to the rest. I don't want Giyuu to die but I feel like Gotouge will kill him off to further Tanjiro's development. Sanemi would probably die as well for Genya's character development and the title of strongest Hashira seems like a death flag for Himejima. Basically, only the new generation will survive and take their masters' places.
Sep 25, 2019 3:50 PM

Jul 2013
-Tokitou is basically dead. I don't know how he can survive being cut in half unless some miracle happens.
-Himejima has pulled some serious deathflags these last chapters. If Kokushibou is still alive after being decapitated like it happened with Akaza, then he has serious probabilities to die here, if not, then he will probs die against Muzan.
-Sanemi, same as Himejima, especially if his death serves to develop Genya more. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends alive at the end, however.
-Giyuu, I don't know. He's heading towards Muzan's location right know and could die perfectly (maybe saving Tanjirou from death just like Sabito did with him in the past, for example), but, just like Sanemi, he could also survive.
-Uzui so far is not in the battlefield and is currently bodyguarding Ubuyashiki's childs with Rengoku's dad, so it doesn't looks like he's going to die for now.
-Iguro and Kanroji don't look to be in danger to me at the moment. Their opponent was stated to be more troublesome than deadly, so I don't think neither of them will die, unless Nakime is secretly OP and is stronger of what she seems, 0 Espada style.

So, basically:

Dead: Tokitou
Will die for sure: Himejima
Has serious probabilities to die: Sanemi, Giyuu
Safe for now: Uzui, Iguro, Kanroji
Sep 25, 2019 4:06 PM

Jun 2016
Its funny how no one have vote Sanemi. I guess you people think he is the one who will die next after muichirou

I didn t put muichirou here because he is deadman. It be biggest asspull in the whole series if he survive. If muichirou survive. Rengoku should Also survive.

Dec 4, 2019 12:01 AM
Dec 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Its funny how no one have vote Sanemi. I guess you people think he is the one who will die next after muichirou

I didn t put muichirou here because he is deadman. It be biggest asspull in the whole series if he survive. If muichirou survive. Rengoku should Also survive.

i vote sanemi, cuz he ismy baby boi. thats all :')
Dec 9, 2019 2:13 AM
Dec 2015
I think himejima will die later in future chapters
Dec 9, 2019 2:24 AM

Aug 2017
I'm thinking Sanemi has a high chance of surviving cause of the narrative irony where despite his attempts at protecting his brother & keeping him out of the slayer life-style, he is the one who ends up surviving the war after his brother sacrificed himself to save his life.

Dying is what Sanemi wants now so living would be a far more tragic fate for him than a glorious death against Muzan.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Dec 9, 2019 5:56 AM

Jul 2016
At this point I’m not sure if many more will die. The most likely to die is himejima. Kanroji, most likely to live. My guess is after tanjiro learns the final move and nezuko saves him, a lot more of the characters will have a better chance to survive.
Dec 10, 2019 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
The highest chances of survive? I think among all mentioned Pillars, Tengen Uzui has the highest chances. He is on rear, guarding Oyakata-sama. Unless he decides to perform a suicide charge, he can stay alive. His battle abilities are low as he lost his hand, although he is still skilled and experienced demon slayer. He is also wise, so I doubt he will try to do something crazy.

@Levi_Ackerman_30 , you forgot about Shinjuro Rengoku. I think he might be considered as new-old Fire Pillar.
Dec 10, 2019 4:48 PM

Jun 2016
Adnash93 said:
The highest chances of survive? I think among all mentioned Pillars, Tengen Uzui has the highest chances. He is on rear, guarding Oyakata-sama. Unless he decides to perform a suicide charge, he can stay alive. His battle abilities are low as he lost his hand, although he is still skilled and experienced demon slayer. He is also wise, so I doubt he will try to do something crazy.

@Levi_Ackerman_30 , you forgot about Shinjuro Rengoku. I think he might be considered as new-old Fire Pillar.

Oh I didn t include him because I only include pillars of current era such as Giyu and Shinobu.

Dec 11, 2019 5:50 AM

Oct 2013
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Adnash93 said:

Oh I didn t include him because I only include pillars of current era such as Giyu and Shinobu.

Yeah I thought so. Besides his status can be disputed. We do not know if he is still ex-Pillar, or was he temporarily appointed as Fire Pillar again, in his dead son's place. Nevertheless yes, he is somebody who belongs to the previous generation of Pillars. :P
Dec 18, 2019 5:55 PM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
I keep having this thought that Kanroji could die to protect Iguro from Muzan, mainly because the reverse seems like something that has a high chance of happening, kinda like how a lot of people had the idea that Sanemi would die protecting Genya, but we all know how that went.
Apr 6, 2020 6:23 AM

Jun 2016
Poll Is reaching its end at this point. With only Giyu and Sanemi amd Tengen left out of all pillars with all of them dead except these three.I am shutting down this poll

You can guess if Giyu or Sanemi or Tengen will live or all of them.

Plus this poll is dead.

Apr 6, 2020 6:27 AM

Jun 2016
Well You guys got Giyu Right he survive battle against Muzan

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rate Infinity Fortress arc

Hereforanimes - Jul 15, 2023

24 by troilus_05s »»
Apr 25, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

8 by heyyitsaj1 »»
Feb 22, 5:29 AM

Poll: » NO SPOILERS How different is the Manga to this anime compared to the Anime?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 14

16 by Loops007 »»
Jan 17, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 207 Discussion

Cauliflawer - Jan 30, 2021

35 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 174 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Sep 12, 2019

32 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 10, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.