Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2019 2:11 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Something about the content of this chapter was clear even from the 243rd chapter. Hina came to meet Rui. Rui is not well in the restaurant, Ben bullying her. Natsuo keeps brooding in doubt. With one hand he recalled, that he liked Hina, with the other, he still not forgot about Rui. Fumiya advises him to decide what was really important to him, think about things and not make a mistake. This is the only way out of this situation. In New York, the sisters talk all night until morning and decide to take a walk in Central Park. Rui told Hina why she broke up with Natsuo and said that she was going to be together with Natsuo again. Then Hina informs Rui that she loves Natsuo and she can't longer be just an older sister to him.
Sep 17, 2019 9:33 AM
Oct 2015
well i guess we can say the real battle for Natsuo starts now
Sep 18, 2019 4:49 AM
Jul 2017
MetalTsundere said:

Yup
Translators or translations, please send me as soon as they release unless it's Friday already
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Sep 18, 2019 3:54 PM
Jun 2013
MetalTsundere said:

How many chapters that will take I wonder. Anyway, I still recall that stab incident. Rui has heard about "fate." And don't forget, Rui also loves her sister a lot. Not sure if more drama is necessary. A part of me won't be shocked if the author chooses to Ruin the rui shipping and have hina the end game,

Thank you bar master for helping our MC notice Hina's feelings. I forget how dense main characters are. He actually took first "rejection" seriously for that long.

On the side note, that adult chef is acting disgraceful with his annoying harassment. I hope one of his co-workers report him, it is not like everyone is deaf; he is obviously taking advantage of the fact that Rui's first language isn't English. Sigh. Something tells me that the minor harassment will evolve into something more serious.
Sep 18, 2019 9:09 PM

Jul 2017
Well, nothing we didn't know was going to happen. Natsuo starting to feel conflicted and Hina telling Rui she's still in love with Natsuo

but like...did she really have to go all the way to America just to say that. I mean, yeah it's nice to finally see Rui after so long and whatnot, but let's be real here, she only came just to tell her that she still loves Natsuo.

and as always, Hina whether indirectly or directly ends up causing trouble for Natsuo's relationships. Like both him and Rui still have feelings for each other (even through all the love rivals), and even Nat said it would be awkward to just yeet his feelings for Rui and get back with Hina, so why she gotta just interfere like that.
Sep 18, 2019 10:53 PM
Mar 2015
So Hina has declared her love and Natsuo remembered his love Where does that leave Rui
Sep 18, 2019 10:58 PM
May 2017
Hmmm... I know people see this as 50-50 chances of Natsuo ended up with either Hina or Rui. But something tells me that there's just a bit of chance that Natsuo will ended up with both.
Go for it Boi
Sep 18, 2019 11:20 PM

May 2015
Natsuo has an impossible choice ahead of him if there's no chance of a harem ending. I don't envy him in the slightest. It's definitely a shitty situation, and either outcome will result in a lot of heartbreak. Even though I'm a Rui fanboy myself and would prefer for her to win, I'd still feel bad for Hina if she did.

Sep 19, 2019 12:53 AM

Nov 2012
Very interestingly, what will Rui reaction on Hina's saying.
Sep 19, 2019 3:10 AM

Feb 2019
Everyone just stating the obvious this chapter. If both girls don't know by now that the other loves him, then they are the densest people on the planet.

Rui needs to stand up for herself against that douchebag. I bet if she told Daniela about it, she could probably solve the Ben situation.
Sep 19, 2019 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
Im more looing forward to next weeks chapter then finishing this weeks. Im curious what Ruis reaction will be. Hopefully its "Yeah I know" Especially with everything she saw when Natsuo was in the hospital and even overhearing her mother talk about their relationship.

hugedata said:

Rui needs to stand up for herself against that douchebag. I bet if she told Daniela about it, she could probably solve the Ben situation.

Honestly I had a theory about Natsuo coming to America to help Rui from Kajita if he would have been to "grabby" but that didn't happen. But him coming to America to ruin Ben's life...I can see that happening now.

But Yes she needs to stand up to that ass clown.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 22, 2019 2:59 PM
Aug 2018
i think nat will end up with both sisters.but im looking into sisters fight over nat. i will enjoy the next chapters. and for me it took a lomg time to catch up with this manga. im glad i did not dropped before
Sep 23, 2019 3:50 AM

Nov 2012
Judging from the ch. 245 spoilers, there will be no war between sisters...
Mar 23, 2022 2:53 AM

May 2020
As I thought a declaration of war. Start now on this your battle #TeamRui vs #TeamHina

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.