Forum Settings
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2019 9:04 AM

Feb 2019
Just got back here from reading the extra 119.5 chapter. It was really nice to see Romio, Juliet, and everyone else again after several months! Brings me back to those days reading this fantastic manga, my favourite!

Ahh, I wish there could be more. Or a sequel. Or at least an after story. Would like to see their married life in more detail, at least for a few short chapters. Can we make it happen please?

It seems Yousuke Kaneda-sensei jokingly responded to how people thought the manga was about to be axed that led to the rushed ending. He said it wasn't rushed and that it wasn't going to be axed, he just decided to end it here. Even so, I still think it felt rushed. Things could've been more developed. Everything in the trip to the West felt really rushed and lacked development. But I still love this series anyway. Wished it could've been more developed though!

Really missed this and now I'm going to have to continue missing this...
Nov 22, 2019 4:38 AM

Apr 2019
Yay! Romeo and Juliet's wedding!
Well that was a pretty good ending, was really nice to see future versions of everyone and what they pursued after graduating. Although I honestly didn't see the time jump coming in this chp or chp 118....which I probably should've lol. Great series!
Dec 29, 2019 11:45 PM

Mar 2018
It was rushed alright. I knew the end is coming when their secret relationship got found out to the school body and it was fine until the exhibition match against old prefects. But one little school trip to the West solved everything is kinda far-fetched. At least let the Westians visit to Touwa in return. And it was more like convincing Char is enough to change the entire world and others matter little (which were the whole progression of the series). Kicking out Teria from the plot is a bad move too.

All in all, still one of the best romcoms I've ever seen. Especially the characters who are extremely likable. But it's not 10/10 now because of the above flaws.

Jan 23, 2020 3:21 AM
Jul 2019
Finally finished reading it. What a wonderful manga this is. Ending is so beautiful, saving that kiss in my collection. Sketch is so damn true, wish it was longer. With so much sh*t that happened this January, Boarding School Juliet made me forget all of that. 9/10.
Jun 5, 2020 8:20 PM

Mar 2012
Could I like it if I dislike the main girl in the anime ?
Jun 15, 2020 6:59 AM

Dec 2019
Great manga, there is not so many possibilities to read manga that main protagonists (and almost all side characters too) aren't annoying. ending for me wasn't rushed, was great actually.
About the rest I'd say too many unnecessary fanservice chapters until election arc, in election arc i didn't like Leon's sudden personality change (from Nazi heartless bi*ch that hadn't regretted her action til very end to (after 1 chapter) pure-hearted obedient girl (and all actions forgiven like nothing happened, eh ) but i've gotten used to lazy writing in rom-com so whatever). Also another manga (what always piss me off) that MC has been is romantic relationship since the beginning and hasn't kissed his girlfiend how long? i mean c'mon they have been spending almost every day together for like 1.5 years!! And after one year they were still too embarassed to touch each other ! They are not kids!)

My score 8.5(9) / 10
Martin123154Jun 16, 2020 12:09 AM
Dec 20, 2020 8:29 PM

Jun 2020
Well look at that they are finally got married and kiss, it has been a great read it was so enjoyable reading this, although I'm kinda sad that it actually ended and I'm also happy that they got married.

So overall it was a 10/10. I wish they could have shown there child or make one lol.
cuzpLayDec 24, 2020 2:14 AM
Jan 25, 2021 11:43 AM
Jan 2021
MANN, this manga is definitely worth reading, I enjoyed quite alot!-
If I'm being honest I fr didn't want it to end 😔 but it's fine, I'm glad they got married at the end, looking forward for more content from the author great, work, character design, I applauded you ^-^.
Apr 9, 2021 4:06 PM
Apr 2021
My heart hurt me soo much after chapter 117 and 118 why did it finish this fast💔💔 but anyway all the great things must have an end in this life i hope romeo and juliet will keep changing the world and be happy with eachother i love them i loved everyone in the series but im little disappointed about scott i thought he will make a couple with char
Apr 25, 2021 3:54 AM

May 2020
A pretty satisfying end for a good manga. It's not perfect but I enjoyed it thoroughly. 7/10.
May 21, 2021 9:11 AM
Apr 2019
Man, I just wanted to see what their children looked liked ;_;
May 28, 2021 11:25 PM
May 2021
just finished reading the manga...omg...this is such a beautiful story!!!!! i need someone to keep talking about this!!! very empty when its finished TT i need moreeee, more of their post wedding stuff plssss, sadd
Jun 1, 2021 1:28 AM
Jan 2019
If this story ended like Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, then I would gladly give this a 10/10. For now it's a 9/10, since the author didn't show what happened after Romio's and Juliet's marriage.
Aug 4, 2021 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
The most underrated romance manga of all time. Debating giving this a 10, this was an incredible read.
Oct 9, 2021 7:20 PM
Jul 2020
Fantastic manga,comedy, drama,characters and above all great ending. Easy 10

Also you cant tell me that Leon was not inspired of Ougi from Monogatari, from design to personality they are too much alike
BlackBird1234Oct 10, 2021 5:18 AM
Oct 11, 2021 5:49 AM

Apr 2020
This is my first ever manga. And i really really enjoyed it. Thank you for this wonderful experience. Throughout this whole manga i never felt bored. Feels very nostalgic that it ended. I have never experienced a romcom like this before . Inuzuka romeo and juliet persia are a perfect couple. All the characters were well done and the story was excellent too (for a romcom atleast).
water
Jan 2, 2022 11:36 AM

Jul 2017
Finished rereading the manga and while the final few chapters definitely felt rushed for me, it still delivered a fairly decent enough ending to not get too irritated by it. Kind of like how I felt with Silver Spoon, although this final chapter felt more satisfying of a wrap-up for this particular series. Anime was somewhat lacking for me but the extra stuff that happened after the anime definitely made the manga a more preferrable and better choice overall. It has its cliches and some negatives of course, but mostly had positive moments so solid manga overall.
Mar 5, 2022 11:23 PM

Nov 2020
Fantastic ending. Gonna miss this series
Apr 24, 2022 3:19 PM

Dec 2014
Beautiful ending, very wholesome. I was grinning as I read the final few panels.

Overall, honestly the anime flew under my radar for a long time. I picked it up randomly to watch while on a plane and somehow got hooked. After the anime, I knew I had to pick up the manga because I wanted to see the conclusion of the story and it was a really fun read. The comedy was great, tons of cute moments and emotional when it has to be. I am so very glad that unlike most rom-com series that go on forever with the main couple never getting together until the very end or harems where the MC is oblivious forever, in this one from the very beginning they become a couple

I also like that throughout the series Romio only has eyes for Juliet and straight up admits it if anyone ever tries advancing on him. The only things I didn't like were that some times it felt like it trudged a little bit into harem territory in the middle. The drama hit pretty hard for me and I love Romio and Juliet as a couple, I can never get enough of Juliet blushing.

9/10, I enjoyed this way more than I expected.
Oct 13, 2022 12:53 PM
Jun 2019
Sigh it's finally. After 119 chapters, it's finally over. What a ride man. Romio finally married Persia, and everything is now daijoubu. The time skip showing what happened after their graduation was very welcomed. We got to catch up on what most of the important characters were doing. It did not disappoint at all. Alas, it is finally over. It was such a nice ride. Sigh.
Romio x Persia.

So beautiful. Sigh
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Feb 28, 2023 6:15 AM

Jul 2021
It was an amazing journey reading this! I'm really glad they were able to get happily married <3
Hope they will change the world as they dreamed of, I would have liked to see it happen though
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Dessssy - Aug 4, 2019

8 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

ya_hallo - Jan 8, 2019

10 by WalkingAbacus »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 55 Discussion

ya_hallo - Nov 20, 2018

5 by luisfunes99 »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:04 PM

» Season 2 anime adaption ???

Savmonroe - May 5, 2023

0 by Savmonroe »»
May 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 85 Discussion

ya_hallo - Dec 20, 2018

7 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Oct 12, 2022 12:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.