3It was OK
2.0%
2Disliked it
0.8%
1Hated it
0.8%
Average 4.9
246 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 2, 2019 3:39 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Congratulations on the wedding Romeo and Juliet!
Gotta say none of em really looked like they age'd well. Somali and Abi got kids now which wasnt surprising really.
Lol'd at Perucia's mom being jelly when her husband and Romeo's mom were talking, considering they were the OG lovers it was obvious she'd react like that, Romeo's mom reacting like a fangirl of her tho was funny. Despite the lack of interaction, why the fuck does it feel like Romeo's mom and Juliet's dad have more lovey dovey feel than Juliet's mom lol, well at least their kids got married.
Final chapter! it's been quite the ride fella's. Looking forward to what the author has in store for a probable new manga in the distant future.
Sep 2, 2019 4:24 AM

Nov 2018
Well at last its all finish reading manga... And I would to saying it loud "This will be the most beautiful moment in entire manga chapter that can't forget"..
And I cannot express whether in crying or laughing this chapter...
Just like a anime name " Yamada kun and the Seven Witches " and I would to say 10/10 point...

Oh by the way here is the last volume cover for this anime that I share it to you... Arigatou & Sayonara kishuku no gakkou no Juliet...
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– CONGRATULATION MR.ROMIO / MRS. JULIET INOZUKAπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Sep 2, 2019 5:54 AM

Apr 2016
Enjoyable series overall.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Sep 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Feb 2018
Look They Married... Congrats

Sep 2, 2019 6:36 PM

Nov 2018
Williem said:

Thank for the post the perfect picture moment... This is the most memorable moments in the final chapter...πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Sep 2, 2019 7:28 PM

Feb 2018
PersiaJuliet23 said:
Williem said:

Thank for the post the perfect picture moment... This is the most memorable moments in the final chapter...πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
no problem, i love too <3 bye Hasuki & Char xD.
Sep 3, 2019 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder if this will get another season since I'd love to see this part being adapted. That being said, I enjoyed the series overall. Not a groundbreaking rom-com but it has the couple getting together that made the most sense.

7/10. Grats on their wedding. Although that kiss made me lol a bit
Sep 3, 2019 11:32 AM

Jan 2018
They're all grown ups now even though they haven't changed much. Congrats to Romeio and Juliet. Had fun reading the series.
Sep 3, 2019 11:54 AM

Mar 2018
So good! I love how they all aged but they still keep the same personality they had in Dahlia Academy. Such a good chapter to end this series on. 5/5
Sep 3, 2019 12:00 PM

Sep 2018
Williem said:

We finally got the kiss!

Such a great ending to an amazing manga, Congrats to the mangaka for making this masterpiece... :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 3, 2019 12:10 PM

Jun 2015
I thought the chapter before this was the final one. That was a beautiful wedding. It was a fun manga but the ending still felt a little rushed.
:)
Sep 3, 2019 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
Extremely overrated from beginning to unearned borderline axed ending. Another manga that relies on art and middling writing comes to a close.
Sep 3, 2019 2:11 PM
Apr 2014
This ending is rushed. I guess the author is afraid that the series will jump the shark.
Like how Nisekoi did
Sep 3, 2019 3:02 PM
May 2017
Ahh.. it ends at last. A bit too rushed and predictable but i won't complain because the plot and the story are brilliant.

Kinda wished it'd end with them already built a family rather than only marriage ceremony tho.
Sep 3, 2019 3:26 PM
Dec 2014
So all the hints of good potential storytelling just went in the trash for a rushed ending?
What a waste, complete delusion for a manga that, in my opinion, was almost flawless with the story and the narration up until this point
I can't understand the reason for this decision

Sep 3, 2019 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
PersiaJuliet23 said:
Well at last its all finish reading manga... And I would to saying it loud "This will be the most beautiful moment in entire manga chapter that can't forget"..
Just like a anime name " Yamada kun and the Seven Witches " and I would to say 10/10 point...

Oh by the way here is the last volume cover for this anime that I share it to you... Arigatou & Sayonara kishuku no gakkou no Juliet...

Beautiful cover art
Sep 3, 2019 4:14 PM

Jan 2016
Honestly this Manga doesn't get enough praise for just how well it's executed! Great comedy, a charming cast of character and a story that doesn't let itself be taken too seriously but can seriously crank it up when it needs to.

Personally I never found the last Arc to be rushed but oh well, it's better than letting it get dragged on forever, or as some say "Nisekoi"

From being a "nothing special Manga" to a special Manga because it never dipped in quality and ended well. I can't stress this enough but it's a relief to see a Manga end well because nothing seems to have a good ending these days.

It's been a pleasure readinh this from the one shot til it's end! Hope we can see the character again at some point because I'll honestly miss them
Sep 3, 2019 4:53 PM

Jun 2014
AHHHHHHH yes! Thank god it ended on a really good note. That was so much better than the endings of other manga that had a relatively rushed ending (shokugeki, I'm look at you) or an ending that was drawn out so much that it wasn't satisfying (nisekoi). I'm so so so glad that we were able to witness this beautiful ending.

It's been an amazing ride, and I'm glad I was able to experience it as it went on! Hopefully sometime in the future we get some extra chapters of their married life!

Sep 3, 2019 6:04 PM

Nov 2018
ArmSt said:
PersiaJuliet23 said:

Beautiful cover art

Yeah that true...

By the way; that picture cover, that's Juliet and the first daughter of Inozuka's family
Not Randoll and Juliet...
Because I didn't mentioned the picture cover due to confirmation from the others friends from the other website...
Sep 3, 2019 7:19 PM
Sep 2018
And in the end they got married !!! Congratulations to Romeo and Juliet I am very happy with this end of the manga ... I will miss him very much I love this T-T manga
Sep 3, 2019 8:31 PM

May 2017
The manga had it's ups and downs but overall it was quite good. I'll definitely miss this.

P.S would love a bonus chapter where we get to see their married life, that would be really cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2019 10:16 PM

Jan 2011
The last few chapter were a bit rushed through all the story beats, but it was a nice ride.
Sep 4, 2019 1:03 AM

Feb 2019
The ending felt rather abrupt, but I’m very satisfied with this ending~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Sep 4, 2019 1:05 AM

Apr 2015
Read the one-shot years ago thought it was a nice spin on Romeo and Juliet and was super happy during the first serialization.
Damn it’s been half a decade, so fast. Really didn’t understand why it was rushed After the election, just Flush out the scenes and you coulda made another volumes worth.
Sep 4, 2019 1:39 AM

Jan 2018
Williem said:

ahhh such a blessed scene, thanks for uploading this here <3
Sep 4, 2019 6:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'll maintain my stance that this should've gone on a bit longer because the last couple chapters felt too sudden and rushed like this. Nevertheless it was a fun ride for the most part and overall I'd say it was a better romance manga than I initially expected it to be
Sep 4, 2019 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
PersiaJuliet23 said:

is that their daughter? Romeo and Juliet's?
Sep 4, 2019 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
I'll maintain my stance that this should've gone on a bit longer because the last couple chapters felt too sudden and rushed like this. Nevertheless it was a fun ride for the most part and overall I'd say it was a better romance manga than I initially expected it to be
this never took itself seriously (only some parts) and it was super predictable. I live series like dunce they are very rare.
Sep 4, 2019 6:47 AM

Jul 2014
anirudhtsuki said:
PersiaJuliet23 said:

Thats Juliet and her mom.
Sep 4, 2019 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
HaXXspetten said:
I'll maintain my stance that this should've gone on a bit longer because the last couple chapters felt too sudden and rushed like this...

agree.
after dance with princess, it should've been a last final arc about uniting those two countries (quite possible since both MCs are form noble-like family)

Everyone already expected wedding/marriage endring, so there are no suprise.
overall I have mixed feeling about this manga, beacause there are already some manga or even anime with Romeo x Juliet plot out there (mostly with shojo theme). it'd be better if it can more focus on other aspect as well and become more unique.

Sep 4, 2019 12:05 PM
Sep 2019
PersiaJuliet23 said:
Williem said:

Plot may have flaws and all, but I can forget all of it with this wonderful picture.. The feels again in my heart 😭.

I'll treasure this as one of the best manga moments I ever read. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Romeo Juliet Inuzaka
NatsujinXSep 5, 2019 1:32 PM
Sep 4, 2019 3:05 PM

Mar 2018
So Juliet probably grown up like 20 cm. in those 7 years.She was not even close to his shoulders in some pics back then.

Last arc about Turkish was really weak in my opinion.You need something more powerful to make the story compelling.Last 2-3 chapters felt rushed.None of the side characters got proper closure.

Can't say I will miss this.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Sep 4, 2019 4:38 PM

Nov 2018
-Stray said:
anirudhtsuki said:

Nope they thought that the picture that I post is Randoll (Juliet's mom) and Juliet..
The truth is that's Juliet and the first daughter.. They look like same face from their mother Randoll but the picture cover that I post is Volume 15 (after the Romio and Juliet wedding that covers volume 14). The reason why I post it the picture was according to the rumours that I read in other website that I found this picture, there is possibility that there will a spin off manga that will come out in related of this volume 15..
Sep 5, 2019 8:06 AM

Feb 2014
The world changed for the best and so did the people who made it to be so. Finally it ended with happiness for all(except of course Scott). Till death do us apart.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 5, 2019 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
PersiaJuliet23 said:
-Stray said:

Nope they thought that the picture that I post is Randoll (Juliet's mom) and Juliet..
The truth is that's Juliet and the first daughter.. They look like same face from their mother Randoll but the picture cover that I post is Volume 15 (after the Romio and Juliet wedding that covers volume 14). The reason why I post it the picture was according to the rumours that I read in other website that I found this picture, there is possibility that there will a spin off manga that will come out in related of this volume 15..
that's Ragdoll all right. See the partition of her hair.
Sep 5, 2019 3:52 PM

Nov 2018
anirudhtsuki said:
PersiaJuliet23 said:

that's Ragdoll all right. See the partition of her hair.

Some say that's Randoll but honestly that was a carbon copy from Randoll to Juliet and now same face description to the Juliet's first daughter.... They look like a pretty doll... That's what Chiwa (Romio's mom) said..
Sep 6, 2019 2:08 AM

Sep 2017
that was a fun ride, even tho a bit disappointed because of rushed ending but still enjoyable. i wish i could see some romantic development other than the main couple and abby x somali, id like to see some ship sailed too (like char x maru, scott x hasuki and the junior prefects)

well, hope there will be lots of rom-com manga like this with more satisfying ending
Sep 7, 2019 5:06 AM
Dec 2011
To clarify Vol 15 is not the final volume, it's Vol 16. There will be extra omake pages in the final volume.
Sep 7, 2019 9:18 AM

Feb 2019
Sad that it's finally over, I don't ever want this series to end T_T but what a great ending, that kiss gave me chills, finally they kissed! They made it! Can't believe how far they've gone from that one shot all the way here :')

I accidentally discovered this manga through a recommendation and could not have been more thankful for that! This is the best manga I've read so far: beautiful art, interesting, fun, and well-written characters, great plot progression, funny, just like all mixed into one. I genuinely enjoyed reading almost every single chapter and couldn't wait for each chapter to come out. After the election it started to feel more rushed and I was disappointed by the Turkish arc honestly because it could've gone better especially with how it was built up from early in the series. I think this series' biggest weakness was its rushed ending and that makes me sad...

But despite all that, the rushed ending is still a good one, and an ending I'm quite satisfied with but I want to see more of everyone in this series, but especially Romio and Juliet. Congratulations, Romio and Juliet!

It's been a fun ride. Oh if it didn't have to end, but all good things must. One day, I'll reread this. Although the anime wasn't as good as the manga, I'd like to see a season 2. And I am going to miss this series' beautiful art.
Sep 7, 2019 10:49 AM
Feb 2014
PersiaJuliet23 said:

That's Juliet with her mom, and it's not the final volume. There's still 16 chapters to be released in volumes, enough for 2 volumes, there will be an 16th volume then, and probably feature kid Inuzuka and his mom (my guess) on the cover, to mash with this one.
Sep 7, 2019 7:39 PM

Nov 2018
Fonzin said:
PersiaJuliet23 said:

That's Juliet with her mom, and it's not the final volume. There's still 16 chapters to be released in volumes, enough for 2 volumes, there will be an 16th volume then, and probably feature kid Inuzuka and his mom (my guess) on the cover, to mash with this one.

So it mean that the volume 15 - 16 that will be a back story between Romio and Juliet before they getting married in the future... Well it that case that this will become quite more interest that story...
Sep 7, 2019 11:22 PM

Nov 2014
Williem said:

Bless for this wonderful and blissful moments :')

I don't even know where to start lol,...
What a wonderful final( i supposed ?...) they even take the wedding in the Dahlia Academy where Love and Dreams were actually took a start. It feels so great watching all the character in the wedding :3. Both Romio and Juliet were Really handsome and beautiful at this blissful moments. Everyone has become a wonderful grown-up man and woman. its lovely to see Aby and Somali with their childs, Char, Reon, and others as the wedding receptionist,funny awkward moments of Maru and Scott, and the awkward moments between family meeting that turn out to be funny too with both airhead and tsundere of Chiwa and Ragdoll. and certainly... the wedding vows that continued to the kiss that was a blissfull moments .. yet they still ad some humour in it with getting Romio fainted while Kissing Juliet :3... and finally they really fullfill their dreams with their strong bonds and love, to Change the World...

It's really wonderful Journey from One Shot, become a serialization on bessatsu, then got transferred to weekly while getting wonderful anime adaptation that unfortunately only covered til ch 18 of Manga:(.

I first meet this throught the one-shot and directly got hooked to it. actually didn't realized it get serialization, and end up knowing the anime first and totally loved it. since anime end, i decided to read the remaining story from the manga ( season 2 has taken so long to get adapted).

i've been taking interest in this since i like the premises of Romeo and Juliet that it bring to the Romcom Rennaissance-Style School (in modern age). and I Really glad that it turn out to be awesome and great, i loved the humour and joke, how it transitioned from light into serious plot, how they even handled the humour in the serious plot, how it also include some great action scene (school fight, sword/kendo battle), and most importantly to me is how great they handled the character development either the romantic or non-romantic development ( Especially between Romio and Juliet, and not only them almost every character development had a great impact to them too) that's what i think.

Desptite being cute,adorable, lovey dovey, sometime heavily intense, hilarious, and has a wonderful story ... i think this also has a wonderful simple message that lies on Romio and Juliets dream/goals in changing the world.It's like.. why you need to detest each other (Touwa & West) when you can be happily unite together and live together peacefully and happily without looking each other differently. both(Touwa & West) bad past of war and problematic states can be mended into great future together after all. That's what both RomioxJuliet both started and greatly accomplished, with their strong love & bonds that turn out making change to the world itself.

It's quite hard to choose which one is my fav arc in this because i loved them all, but if i need to write some, i would said the final one (Wedding and Graduation of course !!!, what blissfull moments happily cried XD) , then Touwa (When Juliet revealed to Airu and Romio doin everything to protect their relationship even to face Airu that wonderfully ended really great ), and The Election arc (When Reon use the ger evil scheme to win the election, that turnout to be a backfire to her, because of both RomioxJuliet strong resolve to shows how their love can change the world, this one really give great chill reading it).

I don't really put much hope on season 2 even thought i really wished it...
still, i really happy and fully satisfied reading this masterpiece (thank you Kaneda-sensei :))) and it seems there several chapters to be released i hope there are some great backstory and showing their future moments for epilogue.

I really loved this,
it's definitely 10/10 for me.

r16fourarmSep 8, 2019 6:44 AM
Sep 8, 2019 9:20 AM

Oct 2018
I don't care what others said, for me it was enjoyable. the ending is very satisfying. unlike any other romance manga which is always leaving many unanswered questions and cliffhanger ending. but this series is what I expect to be. loved it.

I do agree there is rushing in the series at the end of it, but It went in the right direction. at least to me, this is not bad ending. I don't have anything to argue with. I feel very settled with the ending. good ending.

5/5 for ending
8/10 overall
Sep 10, 2019 4:55 PM

Oct 2014
Easily my favourite manga ever. Berserk and Monster are great but no manga put a smile on my face quite as big as this one. Persia is the best <3
Sep 17, 2019 8:06 PM

Mar 2015
great start, nice comedy, meh middle turn into psuedo harem, not interesting drama, then okay-ish ending

6/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 8, 2019 10:01 AM
May 2019
Will the anime continue and adapt till the last chapter? :(
Oct 12, 2019 4:07 PM

Apr 2018
Noo it ended. It was really enjoyable to read too;((
Oct 28, 2019 5:51 AM

Oct 2017
Congratz on ur wedding Romio and Juliet.

This was a really fun ride. Really hoped to see them get married and glad it finally happened. This last chapter was really amazing.

Sayonara Romio and Juliet. Lead a happy life together.
Oct 30, 2019 12:19 AM
Dec 2018
I will miss this manga,, the story is truly interesting thank you Kaneda, Yousuke for this wonderful art πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€
Nov 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Nov 2018
Wait a minute.. We have a recieved the report that the volume 16 are already released the first part of the chapter... If you remembered the hanging chapter between 118-119; now they already released few hours ago (the bridge chapter 118.5).

Here is the link chapter but this is not translated to English..
If you want to interest this chapter

And there will be more chapters will come out but idk which part will be released it... I hope that there will be Romio and Juliet children will appeared in this chapter.. (Finger cross)..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Dessssy - Aug 4, 2019

8 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

ya_hallo - Jan 8, 2019

10 by WalkingAbacus »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 55 Discussion

ya_hallo - Nov 20, 2018

5 by luisfunes99 »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:04 PM

» Season 2 anime adaption ???

Savmonroe - May 5, 2023

0 by Savmonroe »»
May 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 85 Discussion

ya_hallo - Dec 20, 2018

7 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Oct 12, 2022 12:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.