Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 103 Discussion

Aug 7, 11:56 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Chizuru accepts Kazuya's idea of crowdfunding movie. But I wonder how exactly it will be? Because to create a crowdfunding movie is not something like go out to people and say: "I want to make a movie, give me money now". It doesn't work that way, you can't just go out there and say, "OK, guys, I'm nobody, you don't know me, but give me money and I'll make the coolest movie in the world." First and foremost, you need to get an concept, to come up with a script, make a commercial, to interest people in the project. And only then it might work.
So, We'll see how that goes. I'm curious now.

Aug 11, 12:34 PM
SoL Enthusiast

This is the most confident he's seemed so far. I am glad she agreed to go along with it.
:)

Aug 11, 2:27 PM

I feel so conflicted with this manga now. I want to like Mizuhara and her ship, but for some reason, I just can't. I think it's like Nisekoi in that while I don't dislike the main ship per se, there are much better options

But still this crowd funding thing seems like a joke, I'm assuming he just wants to make like an amateur style film just to show grandma, but if he's seriously planning for a proper release good luck with that lol
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Aug 11, 4:33 PM
Movie,Movie,Movie movie

Aug 11, 9:10 PM

Short_Circut said:
I feel so conflicted with this manga now. I want to like Mizuhara and her ship, but for some reason, I just can't. I think it's like Nisekoi in that while I don't dislike the main ship per se, there are much better options

Same here. I also just like other two ships more than Mizuhara ship.

Aug 11, 10:31 PM
Mizuhara showing her more delicate side to Kazuya is great as is Kazuya being reliable for once.

Also, funding a amateur movie shoudn't really be that hard, they will probably face more difficulty in actually producing it.
Modified by RogueCitizen64, Aug 12, 8:26 AM

Aug 12, 3:07 PM

Agghhh it’s such a heartfelt moment but based on how the story goes there’s a 50% it will faiiilllllll

Aug 14, 4:19 AM
NTR ♥

This crowdfunding idea is a good idea, but I think it won’t go as successful as they think will do.