Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2019 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Chizuru accepts Kazuya's idea of crowdfunding movie. But I wonder how exactly it will be? Because to create a crowdfunding movie is not something like go out to people and say: "I want to make a movie, give me money now". It doesn't work that way, you can't just go out there and say, "OK, guys, I'm nobody, you don't know me, but give me money and I'll make the coolest movie in the world." First and foremost, you need to get an concept, to come up with a script, make a commercial, to interest people in the project. And only then it might work.
So, We'll see how that goes. I'm curious now.
Aug 11, 2019 12:34 PM

Jun 2015
This is the most confident he's seemed so far. I am glad she agreed to go along with it.
:)
Aug 11, 2019 2:27 PM

Jul 2017
I feel so conflicted with this manga now. I want to like Mizuhara and her ship, but for some reason, I just can't. I think it's like Nisekoi in that while I don't dislike the main ship per se, there are much better options

But still this crowd funding thing seems like a joke, I'm assuming he just wants to make like an amateur style film just to show grandma, but if he's seriously planning for a proper release good luck with that lol
Aug 11, 2019 4:33 PM
Mar 2015
Movie,Movie,Movie movie
Aug 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Nov 2012
Short_Circut said:
I feel so conflicted with this manga now. I want to like Mizuhara and her ship, but for some reason, I just can't. I think it's like Nisekoi in that while I don't dislike the main ship per se, there are much better options

Same here. I also just like other two ships more than Mizuhara ship.
Aug 12, 2019 3:07 PM

Jan 2018
Agghhh it’s such a heartfelt moment but based on how the story goes there’s a 50% it will faiiilllllll
Aug 14, 2019 4:19 AM

Oct 2010
This crowdfunding idea is a good idea, but I think it won’t go as successful as they think will do.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 327 Discussion

MegamiRem - 41 minutes ago

1 by yoslina »»
13 minutes ago

» Is it worth to read on?

Aris97 - Apr 5

23 by Rhaelynne »»
Apr 20, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 326 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 16

6 by AhriTheS3xyFox »»
Apr 20, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 325 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

6 by yoslina »»
Apr 14, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

S0UVIK - Dec 29, 2021

171 by IchigoNGL »»
Apr 13, 3:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.