Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2019 3:16 AM
Aug 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haven't we already seen one of those lunatic Koto players in the past?

And is Milan a guy or a girl?
One guy says "If I were to approach Milan-San when she plays [...]"
The teacher called him/her "Milan-kun".
He has short hair, a flat chest and a maskulin face, but wears a skirt.

Edit: Turns out it really is a girl.

And you have your typical Shounen super-"endboss" setup. They won each year, even with different startups, everyone in their school has won individual awards, but this year, the year our characters have to rival will, of course they are the best year since ever... *rolls eyes*
tr25a3Aug 3, 2019 3:35 AM
Sep 17, 2019 7:02 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Holy shit that was intense!!! Although we can't hear anything, I definitely felt it, the push and pull of different sounds. *shudders*

Milan sure is different! As well as the foreigner (forgot his name). I'm wondering how come Imari and that other boy aren't wearing uniforms. That's really odd. But even the teacher is wearing a shirt with candy(?) print, so I suppose their team is just really free spirited. It's another team with their teacher composing the songs. I feel like teams with originals usually have an upper hand, if the composer is good, because they tailor the song to the composition of the group.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

4 by CQLLIST »»
Apr 10, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 5

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 129 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Dec 22, 2023

8 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

4 by DraftPoet »»
Mar 15, 1:23 AM

» muxic manga

Kimo45 - Mar 7

4 by luisfunes99 »»
Mar 7, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.