Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2019 5:59 AM

Jun 2019
Isaac Netero vs Neferpitou, Shaiapouf, and Menthuthuyoupi. Who would have won?

Mod edit: Added spoiler tag in the title.
DeadlyRavenAug 1, 2019 6:51 PM
Aug 1, 2019 6:03 AM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
Netero killed them all anyway(including King), so I don't know why u ask(Ohh, except Neferopitou^^)
Aug 1, 2019 6:04 AM

Jul 2017
if you're talking about turn-based 1 on 1 sure thing
all at once no they would overwhelm
Aug 1, 2019 6:15 AM

Jan 2018
He could have nuked them 4 and noone could have been resurected
Aug 1, 2019 6:43 AM
Nov 2016
Azoolo said:
He could have nuked them 4 and noone could have been resurected
does he have the ability to drop nukes or am I missing something
Aug 1, 2019 6:44 AM
Nov 2016
I don’t think netero could take on even one of them
Aug 1, 2019 6:49 AM

Jun 2015
Netero Issaac has the ability to block attacks with his 100 hand Gyuanin Boddhisatva. Even if all three came at him, he could block them, and only poor lil kitty has the speed to hang with meruem and netero. the other two are way slower, and shia is literally a bug who will be squashed, he can be taken out in , well a perfectly placed hit and its 1 hit kill. menthuthuyoupi is the tank, but his offense is nullified by netero's defense, it took the speed and the komugi practiced mind and the infinite evolving ability for meruem to break thru. so neither youpi's power or nepnep's speed will be enough. and while compared to shia, both will take far more hits to be taken out, that amount of time wont be anywhere near what will tire netero out. he can keep fighting for a long time, and the actual time will be very less as those will be some fast fights.

Meruem was on a completely different and much higher level than the RG. and Netero was just such a monster himself. There is no way those poor RG stand a chance against Netero.
Aug 1, 2019 6:53 AM

Jun 2016
Bowie said:
Raideroz said:
Netero killed them all anyway(including King), so I don't know why u ask(Ohh, except Neferopitou^^)
What are you talking about?

He meant that Netero's Poor Man's Rose poisoned all of them. Meruem was surely going to die from it (the explosion) if it wasn't for Shaia and Youpi's help, still all three were poisoned and it was what eventually killed them. Given that, Poor Man's Rose is a legitimately terrifying attack O__o
Aug 1, 2019 6:54 AM
Mar 2019
Bowie said:
Raideroz said:
What are you talking about?

1: Netero only killed Meruem.
2: The two royal guards, Shaiapouf & Menthuthuyoupi were not killed by him but if you mean they sacrificed their life to resurrect Meruem, in that way, netero obviously didn't know that would happen. For that matter, who would have known?!
3:Netero didn't want to fight any of royal guards, hence aforementioned by me in the previous comment, he brought with him, killua's grandfather. Killua's dad was there was well, just in case it had a bad turn of events.
4: Netero's plan was to take the king by himself, but that doesn't mean he was sure of separating him from the royal guards. The entire plan was a hit or miss.

He means that they(Meruem, Pouf, Youp) died because of the radiation(or poison, can't remember rn) of the bomb. Don't saying that he planned that. ( for the royal guards)
Honestly I think he could be capable of dealing with the royal guards without dying, he had years of experience, and as they said, a nen battle not only depends in the how strong you are, a lot of factors can change the circuntances of the battle.
AscentwAug 1, 2019 6:58 AM
Aug 1, 2019 6:59 AM

Jan 2008
Shouldn't this be in the HxH section?

IT's hard to say, but the answer is probably yes. Just one hit from the 100-hand cannon was enough to send Pitou flying, even though it did no damage. At the very least it can be used for crowd control. Pouf has shown nothing that could hurt Netero, he's not a fighter, his strength is in manipulation and reconnaissance. Youpi has the explosion thing, which could be a challenge, though I have to assume Netero can easily dodge it if needed.

In short, there is too little evidence to form a conclusion, but my impression is that Netero would win. He can use the zero hand as a last resort.
Aug 1, 2019 2:44 PM

Jan 2018
Oh I thought we're discussing netorare.
Aug 1, 2019 2:45 PM

Aug 2019
I don't think it matters if its three vs 1.

At best, it makes it so that the 3 RGs together equal the king in speed and reaction. If Shaiapouf tries to belzebub they will be squashed like a bug. Not one of his copies can tank an HK attack, and it doesn't matter if there are a million of them, as long as they don't have the necessary speed they won't get close enough, even if they can find an opening which i doubt. The king had to take several HKs attacks before he could even react to them, if will take the RGs even longer, and whose to say if they can survive anywhere near the level of punishment as the king? The RGs are much slower, much less durable, and not as smart as the king. How are they going to survive the punishment Netero can dish out before they get anywhere close to finding an opening? How are they going to find an opening in the first place if it takes strategic movement and goading of the palms on the level of the king's genius? If they somehow do find an opening, how are they going to take advantage of it without King type speed? It is obvious netero would win + he has the nuke, just in case something went wrong.
Aug 1, 2019 6:52 PM

May 2009
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.
Aug 4, 2019 3:11 PM

Jun 2019
hazecloud said:
Oh I thought we're discussing netorare.
Dude, get ur asso outta here, you ain't helping the cause
Aug 4, 2019 4:00 PM

Jul 2016
No. Netero could hold down Meruem for a while. He has shown feats of blitzing Pitou, but we really don't know if he can beat the three of them.

I actually think he can wipe them out if he uses the rose.

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.